Mind And Fate || A Newsies Lo...

By EthanActs

Spralbert fanfiction Soulmates au Modern day au Introduction in the first chapter Warnings will be put in the... More

Introduction
The Beating
Only Because I Can't Resist Your Cuteness
Oh, Let's Not Forget The Broken Nose Specs
You're Our Baby Now
Oh My F-ing God I Forgot That You Were Here
What The Hell Did You Do With Race?
Just So We're Clear, I Did Not Sign Up To Sit Between You Two
Francis Sullivan
Saving The Kidnapped
You Promised!
This Is My Real Family
He Ran, Ran From His Life
Ace And Jordan Being Coupily
Couple Time, Music And Fluff
Midtown Craziness
Weird Newsies, Trans Lucky And Newsie Ceremony
Star Facts, Music Facts And A Lot Of Floof
First Day Of School And New Friends Already
Life's Biggest Surprise For Race
The Wedding
Sequel!

Holy Shit You're Beautiful

115 4 7
By EthanActs

Chapter 13: Holy Shit, You're Beautiful
Warnings: Fluff, a lot of fluff, crying

"Why did you want to talk to us?" Race asked curious, Jordan looked at him.

"Well, you guys are soulmates, I'm scared to find mine, I've always ignored the voice of mine because I'm scared-" Jordan explained but got cut off by a screaming Smokes and a yelling Ace.

"Smokes, give me my hat back or I will kill you!" Ace shouted. Spot turned to look in the hallway and yelled at the boys.

"Boys! It's fine that we Brooklynites are aggressive but you don't have to be all the time! Smokes, give Ace his hat back!" he yelled, he turned around to Jordan who was sitting there, his mouth wide open while looking into the hallway. "What is it, Jordan?" Spot asked the boy.

"That was the voice of my soulmate, the one that yelled at the other one" he said as he looked at Spot.

"Ace! Come here!" Spot shouted to Ace, still looking at Jordan.

Ace came sliding in to the room. "What's up?" he asked and then he saw Jordan. "Who's this guy?" he asked and pointed at Jordan.

"Well, you know how you haven't found your soulmate yet?" Spot started and Ace nodded. "Well, this is him"

Ace's eyes widened. "You're my soulmate?" he asked, Jordan nodded slowly. "Holy shit you're beautiful"

"This is Jordan. Race, Albert and I saw him running when we went for a walk, we took him here and he told us that he ran from Midtown to here. He speaks German, English and sign language" Spot introduced him.

"Hi Jordan, I'm Ace. Apparently your soulmate, I speak English and French. I'm originally from Brooklyn and is the second leader of the Brooklynites or as Manhattan says, Brookies" Ace introduced himself.

"I'll go and ask Medda if you can stay here for a while Jordan" Race said and started walking downstairs, he walked into the kitchen and found Medda. "Hey mom" he greeted.

Medda looked up from her book and smiled at him. "Hey Racetrack, how is that boy that you found?" she asked him.

"His name is Jordan, he is in fact Ace's soulmate, he speaks English, German and sign language. He ran from Midtown to here, he's really nice. He doesn't have any place to live, can he stay here for a while?" Race said and Medda nodded before she started reading again. "Thanks mom"

Race ran upstairs to the others again and told them the answer. "Yay! My soulmate will be living only three hours away from my home!" Ace exclaimed happily. Jordan smiled but didn't move.

"Uhm, Jordan, do you want to meet the other Newsies too?" Spot asked him.

"How many are there of you?" Jordan asked.

Albert chuckled. "27 boys and 2 girls" he answered.

Jordan's eyes widened slightly. "You're a really big family, I'm okay with meeting them but not everyone at once if that's okay?"

"That's fine, I think we can start with what I like to call the medical team and their boyfriends" Race said and walked out of the room.

He came back after a little bit with 9 boys. "Boys, this is Jordan, my soulmates and I found him when we were going for a walk, we will not tell you his story on how he ended up here right now. He speaks-" Race started and suddenly got cut off by Jordan.

"Danke Race, Ich fühle mich nicht wohl damit, diese Informationen zu teilen" Jordan said and smiled. 

Race looked at him, confused. "You do realise that you spoke German right now, right?" he asked, Jordan nodded virgiously and smiled. "Okay, I have no clue what you said but as I was saying, Jordan speaks English, German and Sign Language" 

"Cool! I'm Elmer, Jojo and Buttons are my soulmates, I speak English and Polish, I'm from Manhattan. You're the only one in the house here that speaks German, I think" Elmer said.

"Hi, I'm Jojo, as Elmer said, he and Buttons are my soulmates, I speak English and French, I'm from Manhattan" 

"Hi, I'm Buttons, you already know who my soulmates are, I speak French. Manhattan here"

"Hey, I'm Henry, Specs is my soulmate, I speak Spanish. Manhattan"

"Hey, I'm Skittery, Romeo is my soulmate, I speak Italian like Race. I'm a Brooklynite"

"Hey, I'm Romeo, as Skittery said, I'm his soulmate, I speak Spanish. Manhattan"

"Hello, I'm Crutchie, I'm Davey and Jack's soulmate, I speak Spanish. I'm from Manhattan"

"Hello, I'm Davey, as Crutchie said, I'm his and jack's soulmate, I speak French. I'm from Manhattan"

This went on until all the Newsies except the littles had introduced themselves.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you all" Jordan exclaimed. 

"Okay, you know, I think the littles would like him, do you want to meet the younger Newsies?" Jordan nodded and Albert walked out to get them. He walked into Jack, Buttons and Crutchie's room where Jack was with the littles.

"Can we meet him?" Lucky exclaimed, excited. Albert nodded and they jumped on him. Lucky on his back, Tumbler and Les on each of his hips. 

They walked into the room where Jordan was and the boys jumped off Albert before they all sat in Jordan's lap. "Hey, I'm Lucky, what's your name?" 

"I'm Jordan. You have a lot of energy, don't you?" Lucky and Les nodded quickly and Jordan chuckled.

"I like your name, it's cool" Les said. 

"Thank you, what's your name?" Jordan asked, curious.

"I'm Les, Davey is my brother" 

"That is a really cool name, Les. And what is your name?" Jordan looked at Tumbler who was a bit shy.

"Tumbler. I like you, can we be friends?" Tumbler answered shyly. 

"Of course we can. We can be friends all four" Tumbler's eyes lit up and all the Newsies chuckled. (Everyone was in the room)

"You guys are adorable" Romeo commented. 

"Jordan?" either Mike or Ike said, Jordan didn't see the difference. He nodded. "Can we help you unpack stuff from your backpack? Ike and I would like to help you"

"So you're Mike?" Jordan asked and Mike nodded. "Got it, I'll not remember that for long. Sure, I would like some help, just a fair warning, I have a lot of weird interests and some stuff in there shows it" he said and chuckled. Mike picked up Jordan's backpack and opened it. "Which room am I sleeping in?" Jordan asked.

"In here, we're only two people in here so we have space for one more" Race answered.

Jordan nodded and watched as Mike took out his tap shoes. "You tap dance?"

"Yeah, I dance a lot" Jordan answered before he took his backpack from Mike. He pulled out his reading books and handed them to Mike.

"Never would have thought that you liked reading" He said.

"I'm full of surprises" Jordan responded as he pulled out his posters. Mike put down the books and took the posters.

"Why do you have so many posters?" Davey asked.

"Some of these means a lot to me" he answered and took the posters from Mike again. He unfolded one of them, one of three Good Charlotte posters he had. "This is a poster from my favorite band that always makes me comfortable, it's of the band Good Charlotte and their album Good Morning Revival. It's my personal favorite album from them"

"How many posters from that band do you have?" Blink asked.

"Three, it's Good Morning Revival, The Young And The Hopeless and The Chronicles Of Life And Death. My three favorite albums from them, they got their breakthrough in 2002 with the songs 'Lifestyle Of The Rich And Famous' and 'The Anthem' " Jordan answered shrugging.

"We have to listen to some of their songs with you later, I want to know if they actually are as good as you say they are" Sniper exclaimed.

Jordan shrugged again and took out his notebooks and sketchbooks. "These are off-limits if I don't say that you can look at them" He said almost a little sad.

"Why? What is it in them?" Finch asked. A silent tear fell from Jordan's eye. Ace sat beside Jordan and held around him.

"It's okay Jordan, can I see? I promise you that I will not tell anyone about it if you don't want me too, not even Spot and he's my leader" Ace said to Jordan who opened one of his sketchbooks. The page revealed a beautiful drawing of a middle aged woman. "Is that who I think it is?"

Jordan nodded and he started crying in Ace's arms. Ace tightened his grip around Jordan as he closed his sketchbook.

1454 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884 23 12
𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼. One day Spot wakes up t...
8.7K 165 35
Newsies: A Racetrack Fan Fiction Brooklyn, a teenager from New Jersey runs away to New York City to find a job. She is welcomed into the Newsies and...
10.8K 213 21
4 A/N chapters "But I'm tiny" "You're a Conlon you're short" June Conlon started living in the "Manhattan orphanage for boys and girls" ever since...
55.5K 996 20
in which the sister of spot conlon finds herself falling for a manhattan newsie who carries a cigar. ~~ [Racetrack Higgins x OC] ~~ Started: 3/27/202...