Wrong Number

By billie_is_dxddy

An upcoming artist named billie eilish accidently texts the wrong number. Brooklynn receives a message from a... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
New Story!!!!

Chapter 33

913 21 3
By billie_is_dxddy

Billie's POV

I woke up cuddled to brooke, I smiled to myself and gently unwrapped her arm from around me me since I was laying on her.

This is how they were laying (A/n-I'm trying to do more visuals of things, does that make sense? No? Ok)

I slowly sat up and brooke started to move a bit, I stayed completely still because I didn't want her to wake up. I wanted to make her breakfast. She stopped moving and I quickly went to my room and found an outfit to wear.

An outfit I don't mind getting messy. I searched through my drawers and closet and sighed. I remember I do have a closet in the hall way because I had to many clothes. I went out to the hall way and searched.

I finally found an outfit and smiled to myself. I just wore one of my oversized black t-shirts and a pair of brooke's biker shorts, but don't tell her that. I never really wear stuff that actually fits me because I don't want the world judging my appearance.

But I'm in the house so it's fine. I made my way downstairs and started to make some breakfast. I started on the bacon first and while the bacon was cooking I was mixing the pancake mix. I flip the pieces of bacon and then started to mix the eggs.

My hair was getting in the way so I put it in a messy bun. After the bacon was done I put them on a plate and covered them up with a paper towel. Then I started to make the pancakes.

 While I was waiting for one side to get done, I jumped to get the loaf of bread that was on top of the fridge but I couldn't reach. I groaned, I flipped the pancake then quickly went to go get finneas.

"Bil this better be a good reason because I was having a great dream." He mumbled. "It is...can you get the bread, please." I said and went to the stove to take off the first pancake. Then I put another.

"Seriously?" He said with a blank face. "I know and I'm sorry, but I'm short and you guys know this. I don't know why you guys push it all the way back." I said. He rolled his eyes and got the bread.

He walked back upstairs and I smiled. After all the pancakes were done, I started on the eggs, and after the eggs it will be toast.

Brooklynn's POV

I woke up to the good smell of bacon. I got up and walked downstairs and saw billie cooking, she looked so focused. I smiled and quietly walked behind her. Why not scare her.

I wrapped my arms around her and she yelped and dropped her spatula. "Brooke that's not funny, I was making eggs with that." She grumbled. I laughed even harder and she picked up the spatula and washed it off.

I noticed something though, I stopped laughing and looked at her suspiciously. She finished the eggs and put them on a plate. "Why are you staring at me, you're not even supposed to be down here." She mumbled.

"Are those my shorts?" She stopped what she was doing and turned towards me. "What? no no t-they um they are...uh mine?" She said more as a question. I lifted up her shirt and sure enough they were a pair of my white biker shorts.

I looked up and she looked flustered. "Billie since when do you own biker shorts?" I said. "Uh I um when we- uh when I- fine they're your shorts, but all my shorts are for outside." She whined.

"I don't mind you using them, just tell the truth next time." I smiled at her. I let go of her shirt and walked behind her. Messing with billie is actually pretty fun.

Billie's POV

She walked away but then quickly slapped my ass hard. "OW!" I said. She ran upstairs giggling. I sighed and rubbed where it hurt at. She knows exactly what she's doing. I finish making the toast and sat it on the table.

I got me and brooke some plates and something to eat with before sitting down. I sighed and got my voice ready. "Brooke get your ass back down here!" I yelled. My mom and dad are currently at work working on a movie scene.

Brooke came down the stairs and smiled cutely at me before sitting down. "Don't give me that smile." I grumbled. "Aw is billie still mad." She fake pouted. "Fuck off dude." I got up and sat by her.

"Wait before you sit down hand me the syrup." She said. I grabbed it and handed it to her. "I shouldn't have made you anything." I mumbled to myself. "You wanna say that louder?" She asked.

"N-no." I quickly say and began to eat.

__

We just got finished eating and now we're arguing on who gets to take a shower first. "I think I should go first because I'm the one who made breakfast and is messy." She groaned. "Billie why are you being so difficult. Just go at this point." She mumbled then went back to her room.

Ok listen, you might think it's not that big of a deal for her to be getting that mad. Well you see she was in the bathroom before me and I kind of wanted to go first. So that's why she's mad.

I sighed and grabbed my outfit and walked in the bathroom. "You forgot your clothes!" I yelled so she can hear me. No response, I huffed and began to do my morning routine.

After I got done with my shower I put on my outfit and looked in the mirror and put some mascara on. After I was done I stepped back and smiled. I look so much better.

I walked to brooke's room and knocked on the door. I didn't get an answer so I just walked in. She had her airpods on and was sorting some of her clothes. I tapped her on her shoulder and she jumped. 

"Jesus billie you can't sneak up on me like that." She mumbled. "Well I uh I knocked." I said. She grabbed a pair of socks and went to the bathroom.

__

Brooke is just now getting out the bathroom it's been a whole hour. "The fuck was you doing in there having a spa day." I said. "No I just felt really ugly and I tried to fix it, but I still looked ugly so after a few minutes of trying I just said fuck it and gave up." She mumbled as she walked past me.

This is what she was wearing

I followed her, "Well I don't think your ugly, in fact you look really really beautiful. You look beautiful everyday, even when you first wake up. When you have a messy bun, when your hair is wet god you look fucking sexy when your hair is wet." I rambled.

Brooklynn's POV

she kept talking about how cute I looked. "Billie." I said. She kept rambling on, "Oh and like when you go on your runs and you look all sweaty but you still look fucking sexy..." I sighed. "Billie." I said again.

"Billie!" I yelled. "Huh?" She said. "I really appreciate how sexy I look to you, but that's not going to help me believe." I said. "Wait what? I-I said you looked-." I cut her off. "Yes billie yes you did." I said.

"Oh well uh, can you hang with finneas for a bit today?" She asked. "I mean of course." I shrugged. She smiled then quickly ran out of the house.

Billie's POV

I quickly called claudia. "Hello?" She said tiredly. "Hey um Claudia I'm on my way I need to talk to you about something." I said as I pulled out of the driveway. "About what?" She mumbled.

"About brooke."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1406 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.5K 47
Imagine writing a fan fiction about Billie Eilish just to find out she's read it. Ember's entire life flips upside down when she receives a DM from...
122K 2.5K 62
*PLEASEEE DONT READ THIS IT WAS MY FIRST BOOK ND ITS TRASHHH* Brianna has a hard life as it is especially with Billie being her bully. What will happ...
173K 4.2K 32
falling in love with my bully wasn't what I had planned for senior year. its not something I regret either. Disclaimer: this is a G!P (girl with a sh...
1.1M 11.6K 136
This book is about sex😜 requests are closed