What if Cale turned into a ch...

By ladyshannn

Cale turned into a child? Update: March 21, 2024 - UNDER REVISION More

What if Cale turned into a child? (1)
What if Cale turned into a child? (2)
What if Cale turned into a child? (3)
Red Carnations for you, Ajussi
What if Cale turned into a child? (4)
What if Cale turned into a child? (5)
What if Cale turned into a child? (6)
What if Cale turned into a child? (7)
What if Cale turned into a child? (8)
What if Cale turned into a child? (9)
What if Cale turned into a child? (10)
What if Cale turned into a child? (11)
What if Cale turned into a child? (12)
What if Cale turned into a child? (13)
What if Cale turned into a child? (14)
What if Cale turned into a child? (15)
What if Cale turned into a child? (16)
What if Cale turned into a child? (17)
What if Cale turned into a child? (18)
What if Cale turned into a child? (19)
What if Cale turned into a child? (20)
What if Cale turned into a child? (21)
What if Cale turned into a child? (22)
What if Cale turned into a child? (23)
What if Cale turned into a child? (24)
What if Cale turned into a child? (25)
What if Cale turned into a child? (26)
What if Cale turned into a child? (27)
What if Cale turned into a child? (28)
What if Cale turned into a child? (30)
What if Cale turned into a child? (31)
What if Cale turned into a child? (32)
What if Cale turned into a child? (33)
What if Cale turned into a child? (34)
What if Cale turned into a child? (35)
What if Cale turned into a child? (36)
What if Cale turned into a child? (37)
What if Cale turned into a child? (38)
What if Cale turned into a child? (39)
What if Cale turned into a child? (40)
What if Cale turned into a child? (41)
What if Cale turned into a child? (42)
What if Cale turned into a child? (43)
What if Cale turned into a child? (44)
What if Cale turned into a child? (45)
NOTICE!
WICTIAC: Honeybunch
WICTIAC: Good? Morning
WICTIAC: Tofu Stew, Potions and Bunny Ears...?
WICTIAC: My Friend!
WICTIAC: Call me Uncle!

What if Cale turned into a child? (29)

5.5K 346 38
By ladyshannn

Cale was staring at them with his sharp and cold reddish-brown eyes, slightly in a daze.

"...What..."

He mumbled but his eyes reflected realization as he sighed and looked at the others. His head was still throbbing as memories flooded in his head.

'Damn...what have I been doing?'

Cale wanted to facepalm as soon as memories of the last days dawned on him as he sighed exasperatedly.

"Hyung."

Cale called out to Alberu who was sitting still in front of him holding his arms with a confused and shocked face while looking at him.

The others were also staring at this with shocked expressions. It wasn't an understatement that if someone pinched them, they won't even mind it as their focus was on the familiar slender figure—which was unusual for a man like him—sitting there with the same cold and stoic look he always wore.

"W, What..."

Cale sighed as he raked his red hair upwards with his left hand and his right hand stretching out to Alberu who's still looking at him with an incredulous look painted on his face.

"Give me your coat."

Cale brusquely stated as he frowned at his current state.

Well, it was normal to be bare. He was wearing children's clothes before he turned back, of course, it'll be ripped to pieces if his body suddenly grows in size.

Alberu snapped out of his reverie when he heard that brusque voice calling out to him as he is quick to remove his coat, which was, fortunately, long enough to reach Cale's mid-thigh. The dark coat covered the pale body before the person stood up and sighed while looking at the others.

"H...How..."

The others were still in a daze while looking at the redhead who seemed slightly not bothered by the current situation but inwardly wanting to hide away in his villa because of the vicious stares he's receiving.

He didn't like it. But he can't do anything about it. He sighed as he looked towards the person he's been meaning to question.

"Did you say your name was Relia?"

Cale called out to the lady who had been standing there in a daze while looking at him. The lady was displaying a different expression from the rest. Although there was that surprised expression, it was more like she's not that surprised while looking at him.

"Yes."

Relia answered as she composed herself. It was a surprising sight even though she expected this turn of events. The real Cale Henituse himself was in front of her, and not the child version of the great Commander she was only reading on a report.

Although she wanted to enjoy this, she can't help but feel more nervous about the following events that will unfold later. Her heart was trembling as her mind flew back to the mission she had failed to carry over. It wasn't that helpful, but the result of the mission will help Cale pass through the last effect with less burden on his body. But now that she had failed to carry it over, Relia felt like everything will turn to ashes any moment now.

'A pandemonium is approaching...'

That's the only thought she's having right now while looking at the redhead.

Cale watched the swirling emotions inside the green eyes that were staring at him. He just wanted to go home and rest right now but there's a more pressing matter that he wanted to solve as soon as possible.

He wasn't aware of what he has been doing for the last few days but the memories that are flooding in his head right now were justification that he had been doing some crazy shits since the moment his senses shut down. 

'But...how did he remember them?'

Relia was curious. She knew that she's not wrong about the curse's effect that Cale will experience a year of memory loss, but why did Cale remember the others?

It lies in Cale's ability. 

Record

An ability he had gained when he was still Kim Rok Soo. The ability to record everything he wanted to be recorded, the scenery, the emotions—his ability recorded all of it.

How was this triggered? Cale, who is experiencing a severe case of emotional instability addition to the fact that even though he appeared nonchalant, he was the most unstable person there is. The emotions that were continuously raging inside him that he chose to ignore and bury away, were like ticking time bombs that will explode once he loses control over his emotions.

The breaking sound of the window, the same sound he heard decades ago. 

The fatal scar he had that even though he wanted to conceal and ignore, Cale can't. Even though he didn't have his ability when he's a child, to him, Kim Rok Soo, this is the most vulnerable piece of him that he can't bury. Even when he grew up, even when he crossed body, even when he crossed worlds, even when he became Cale Henituse—that memory will continuously rake in the deepest parts of his soul. It was like an incurable illness that is hunting him up until now. It was Cale's trauma. 

"You're one of those hidden royals of Karasi."

It wasn't a question but a statement. Cale was sure that this was the case and he'll squeeze everything out of this woman who certainly knows what's happening to him. Although Cale doesn't expect much, the information that this woman has will still help him.

"We have to talk—!"

"STUPID CALE!"

Cale almost fall over if it wasn't for Choi Han who was the nearest to him aside from Alberu and held his arms as the three children jumped over him and clung to him like they were afraid of him disappearing.

Cale sighed as he lightly tapped Choi Han's hands that were still supporting him. Choi Han has a reluctant look on his face as he stared at Cale who looked like he'll faint any moment now but still removed his hands and took a step away and stood next to Alberu who was staring at this with a rather calm expression now.

Cale actually wanted to talk to the three children later as he still has to sort out the raging emotions inside him. Although it looked like he's fine, the curse is still active and he has to work hard to hide his emotions right now.

Cale stared at the three pairs of eyes as he patted them and put on a more relaxed expression. The pair of reddish-brown eyes that were sharp and cold was staring down at them would normally intimidate others, but the three children who grew up looking at those eyes and know how to distinguish the hidden softness in there were relieved as their eyes turned glossy and soon buried their faces on Cale's torso as the redhead held them carefully.

'Light...are they not eating?'

Cale's eyebrows twitched and looked at Beacrox and Ron who were standing meters away from them.

"Beacrox."

The chef didn't flinch or looked panic with the call but Ron noticed how his son's eyes shook for a split second before it settled.

"Prepare a meal. We'll talk after we have lunch."

That was the signal. Although they have questions, more so the palace servants and knights who were still out of it while watching this happen in front of them. 

Who wouldn't be shocked? Their prince turned out to be Cale Henituse—the greatest hero who saved them from the White Star who turned his back on them and made their kind as a sacrifice to summon those abominable monsters.

 Fredo sighed as he watched the redhead exit the office that doesn't have any door attached now as he looked at his hands. He has a small smile on his lips as he closed his eyes for a moment before following.

"What a shame..."

∽∽∽

Hi! it's good to be back😂 Although I don't know what the hell to type next, lemme keep this going. I'm getting really bored typing continuously. It's different with uploading 1 chapter each and reading your reactions and feedbacks about the chapter every morning. 

It's still raining so hard and my bed is pulling me to sleep. What a seducer... (~﹃~)~zZ Well, it's a nice weather to cuddle inside a soft and fuzzy comforter while reading a book and a steaming hot cup of cocoa plus a soft classical or lofi music on the background...

Though the weather more or so makes me wanna buy my own kotatsu...

Anyway, hope you like the chapter(❁'◡'❁)Still unedited so please excuse the grammatical and typographical errors going around(≧∀≦)ゞ

Thank you for reading!

1/4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.4K 11
{DROPPED! this was written long ago And I don't wanna continue itπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜­) It's basically tboah react to cale this is my au I don't know how to explain...
31.8K 1.6K 27
Cale ran away at the age of 11, he can't take it anymore. He is too tired, too tired about being abandoned, too tired to care anything, so he ran, he...
342K 29.7K 110
In the alleyways of Yiling, there was an abandoned child who did his best to survive. Everyday, he scoured for food and fought dogs who hurted him. I...
4K 310 7
Cale and Choi Han live happily in the Black Castle with their three children. One day, while they were enjoying their time together they were pulled...