Under The Moonlight Sky

By Riitaa88

You are the beloved sister of Kawaragi Senju, one of the greatest gang leader in the three deities era. As Se... More

Chapter One - Family and Friends
Chapter Two - Birthday Event
Chapter Three - Kawaragi Risa
Chapter Four - Two Hearts
Chapter Five - Something I Don't Know
Chapter Six - Old Friends (1)
Chapter Seven - Old Friends (2)
Chapter Eight - Under The Moonlight Sky
Side Story (Wakasa) - It Came Like The Winter Snow

Afterwords, Introduction and Side Story

656 17 0
By Riitaa88

Hey all, this is Rita.

As you see, the story is finally ending.

I believe (and agree) it can be more elaborate and beautiful ending but I decided to end it that way.

I sincerely thanks to all viewers and voters on my first ever published story on wattpad.

I used to write for my own fun and hobby but wattpad has given me a chance to publish my work to share with anyone that take interest in my way of story telling.

As english is not my first language, I still need to work hard to present my story. Either it's now or in the future. So thank you so much for bearing with me!

Lastly, I will publish another one or two side stories that I feel like I need to share with you for either Wakasa or/and Senju just because I love happy endings!

I also feel bad for all the ones who rooted for Wakasa. But don't worry, I love him too. I might create another new story focusing just on him. So stay tune <3

So it's time to say sayonara, bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 390 29
私の弱さ > • • • In this story you are Takemichi's sister and also the main character, together with your brother you have to change the future, but you...
34.8K 1.2K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...
16.8K 598 54
Long story short y/n and her two siblings time travel but with a twist. Disclaimers: I don't own Tokyo revengers! It's rightfully owned by Ken Wakui...
12.9K 516 14
"𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙮𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝?" Wherein you got hooked up with Bonten's No. 2 after he saves you and makes you m...