It's My Turn...

Od chaos-kills

**DISCONTINUED** ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š„๐š๐™ฝ. . . ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—†๐—‰ / ๐—‘ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿœธ ฬฝโ‚Š ๐—‚๐—‡... Viac

๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐”๐‘๐
i. introduction
ii. a new life
iii. my friends?
iv. a warm night around the fire
v. why things fall apart
vi. best for the country.
vii. a toddler is a lot to handle
viii. the road awaits
ix. the fall and the hope
x. a get together
xi. a broken path
xii. do you need help?
xiii. aren't you lonely?
xiv. interlude I
xv. babysitting is hard
xvi. time to mourn & regret
xvii. a trip home
xviii. bad news, no matter how it's delievered, is the worst.
xix. brothers, forever?
xx. the need for reassurance
xxi. i wish you could braid my hair...
xxii. i can't look at you.
xxiii. thanks for the help
xxiv. dad, you're not okay...
xxv. who needs sleep?
xxvi. the need to forgive and forget
xxvii. it was just a drink
xxviii. interlude II
xxx. it's just a talk
xxxi. be careful
xxxii. it was just a trip through a portal
xxxiii. thank god for a pearl clutch

xxix. i promise, we'll meet again.

424 19 2
Od chaos-kills

𖦹

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍,
chapter twenty-nine!
━━

SHE was only five years old when her family was ripped apart. when the running became real. when she realized her home wasn't her home. when she realized her parents weren't who she thought they were.

when they broke into her home, armed and unafraid, that's when time seemed to pass by so much slower. like life went by in slow motion. their secret cottage, away from anyone or anything, was being invaded.

the yells she let out to her big brothers, the calls for help as they were pulled out of their rooms. "CHARLIE!!"

——— "CLAY!!" oh how she cried for them. her legs kicking and her nails scratching as she tried her best to claw her way out of the soldier's grip. the heart shattering cries that filled her brother's ears. "Y/N!!" clay yelled back, making his way out of the man's grip and running to her.

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE FINE, I PROMISE!" he yelled, jumping over the debris, his eyes frantically scanning in hope he'd see her.

"CHARLIE, TELL HER, WE'LL ALL BE FINE!"

there was no call back. just the grunts from his older brother. "charlie?" he stopped where he was and quickly turned back, his eyes welling with tears. the dirt that had been kicked up into the air making it harder to see.

his arm was grabbed and the screams that followed scarred y/n. "LET ME GO!" she heard him scream.

the tears in her eyes stinging more and more as she tried to stay strong. "a woman should be able to do anything on their own. she's strong enough. you're strong enough." was what her mother would tell her.

the soldiers didn't move, no one did. it was as if they were just waiting for orders. their only active order being: "keep your eyes on the kids."

charlie was still no where to be seen, he was no longer heard either. they were about 10 feet away from their home, soldiers big and small going in and out frantically searching the home.

tearing it apart, bit by bit... their pillows torn open and drawers thrown around. everyone was aware of what they were searching for, it was her mother's spell book. big bold letters reading, "DO NOT READ"        this was a book no one was allowed to touch —— they were always told it was far too dangerous.

clay and y/n had given up, too tired to continue fighting, heads drooped down low and tears softly flowing out.

then they heard it ——— they heard their mother's voice, followed by her father's, they were finally here. "/, " she yelled.
      ["y/n, bite."]

y/n's teeth sunk into the man's hand and he dropped her. her knees and hands getting skinned as she quickly got back onto her feet. clay did the same and ran with her,

"⌰⏃⊬, ⊑⟒ ⍀⌇⟒." their father yelled.
      ["clay, get the horse."]

y/n looked over in the direction his voice came from. "NO! NO, STOP. NO PLEASE-" she bolted, trying her best to find the proper way out.

she grabbed onto clay's arm before he pushed her away and began to run towards their secret horse area.

"we just want you two, we'll leave the little ones alone if you just come with us." a deep voice bargained. y/n kept running and her eyes locked with her mother's.

she knew the plan, god, she wished she didn't. "mommy!" she cried as she felt the arms once again wrapped around her. "please mommy, i'm scared!" her will to fight was once again gone, all she wanted was the warm embrace of her mother.

"let her go." her mom spoke, her english slightly butchered. clay stopped dead in his tracks as he heard his mother speak english, she had only ever spoke enderian. "let. her. go." she was more clear this time, her accent not as thick.

they just laughed at her, taunting and poking at the fact that she couldn't do anything. "i said, let her go." her mother's eyes glowed red.

"don't do this, mom." clay begged.

"i won't ask again!" she stepped closer, her teeth clenched and eyes focused.     "what are you going to do me?" he was cut off by the deep voice screaming, "NO!"

y/n ducked and slid out of his grasp as the flurry of particles filled the air around them. "i didn't want to do this, i didn't mean any harm, but when you mess with my children, you ask for it."

"we don't want violence, alice!" edward (their father) yelled as he tried his best to grab her arm. she pushed him back as she locked eyes with the man who held her daughter.

slowly tightening her telekinetic grasp on his throat and lifting him up into the air.  "you aren't welcome here. you-" she was cut off by charlie. "MOM, STOP. DON'T BECOME WHAT THEY SAY YOU ARE."

his hair was a mess and his lip was busted. the blood on his clothes revealing to everyone what he did. "charlie, take y/n and clay and run. protect them for me, please."

"no, mom, we're leaving together." he begged. "listen to your mother. GO." their father yelled, grabbing y/n and running to the horse.

he placed her on top and placed the reins into her hands. "you'll be fine-" he was cut off by an axe through his head. the splatter of his blood on his daughter's face. and the crunch of the twigs he broke as his body collapsed on the ground sending an echo through the forrest.

"ED!" alice screamed, falling to her knees, the soldier she once had a grip on falling to the ground with a thud. y/n just let out a cry, unable to comprehend what has just happened.

charlie ran towards her, stepping over the body and cupping her face, the dry blood on his fingers now being covered by the blood on his little sister. "i need you to ride the horse until you're as far away as possible, okay? can you do that for me?" he smiled frantically.

from his peripheral he could see clay's mask being ripped off as he tried to fight off the guy coming over to his siblings. "but, what about you guys?" she asked, the tears in her eyes blurring her vision.

"i promise, we'll meet again. NOW GO." he ordered while running to clay to help fight off the man. she cried as she tugged on the reins.

as she rode away she could still hear her mother in her ear, soft whispers and grunts as she fought the men who had just murdered her father.

the thing about having mom who just so happens to be a witch, is the spells she puts on her own children. y/n was lead to another secret home, a home protected by a spell only her brother's could break.

a spell that hid her home from everyone, but her blood. a spell only charlie was conscious about. a spell y/n would never know about.

she just rode away, her thighs burning against the saddle of her horse, the tears still flowing as if they'd somehow reverse all that was done.

crying never got anyone anywhere, and that was something she was far too aware of. the tears soon stopped and she settled in the home. falling into the bed there and burrowing herself underneath the comforters.

the days passed and the nights got lonelier. the pillow people she made to keep her company no longer responded and she had began to lose hope.

now she was alone.

but he said 'they'll meet again...'

-
a/n: lul,

my playlist is now 260hrs long...

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

13.7K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...
182K 2.5K 16
โ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’„๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’”๐’Ž๐’‚ // ๐’”๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โž in which i write abt whatever the fuc...
191K 3.9K 79
!! DISCONTINUED !! (old desc) Hi! This is a Dream smp age regression book since I regress myself and I find it comforting to read storys / books like...