Apricus 13 | Cravity FF

Por BaradaMoxadaTdr

If you are feeling sad, bored, or not in the mood to do anything just read this piece of crack. This is a fan... Más

Apricus 13- introduction
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Apricus 13- 1
Apricus 13-2
Apricus 13-3
Apricus 13-4
Apricus 13-5
Apricus 13-6
Apricus 13-7
Apricus 13-8
Apricus 13-9
Apricus 13-10
Apricus 13- 11
Apricus 13-12
Apricus 13-13
Apricus 13-14
Apricus 13-15
Apricus 13-16
Apricus 13-17
Apricus 13-18
Apricus 13-19
Apricus 13-20
Apricus 13-21
Apricus 13-22
Apricus 13-24
Apricus 13-25
Apricus 13-26
Apricus 13-27
Apricus 13-28
Apricus 13-29
Apricus 13-30 (final)

Apricus 13-23

31 2 0
Por BaradaMoxadaTdr

~SOTD:- Gravity by Ong Seongwoo~
(A masterpiece!)
_______________________________________________________

Serim and Beeda were walking through a long road which looked as tiring as completing your thesis. Luckily, the day wasn't that bright, it was fairly gloomy just how Beeda liked it.

Their road was one way too.

"You know, maybe we would buy a car. At least we won't have to walk'', said Serim.

"That's a good idea, not gonna lie", said Beeda.

"Aren't you hungry?" asked Serim.

"Yeah, maybe a little", said Beeda.

Beeda took out a packet of Dorito from her bag. They started munching on it. It was obviously heaven.

Not after a long time, they found two travelers who looked familiar. They were none other than Allen and Seongmin.

"Hello, there." said Serim waving at the duo, "Hope you had a nice time"

"Yeah, sure it was. At least we got to live in peace for a few days," said Allen.

"The only thing I refuse to do is returning to headquarters and facing those dingbats," said Seongmin, which was agreed by Allen.

"Hey, Beeda. It's been a while," said Allen.

"Yeah, of course. How have you guys been doing?" asked Beeda?

"Pretty fine, until we reach the headquarters", said Seongmin. They had a good laugh.

"But where had you gone for the mission?" asked Allen.

"There was this emergency mission assigned to every headquarters for the massive attacks of Cyclops. We were chosen pairs to complete," explained Serim.

"Wow? I want to be a part of it too," said Seongmin.

"Nah! It's ok. It's just like any other missions ours was just overrated while yours was underrated" joked Serim.

Beeda giggled while Allen and Seongmin didn't feel funny laughing.

"How were the missions? Was it difficult?" asked Serim.

"Yeah, it was quite tough to deal with the enemies. It was a dark headquarters rather than Cyclops" said Allen.

"You guys did great! Keep it up!" said Beeda.

"Was there chaos after we left?" asked Seongmin.

"It was worse than chaos. First, there was a sudden knock on my door in the middle of the night done by Minhee who looked quite frightened. He mentioned Hyeongjun was being robbed or in trouble after we went to Hyeongjun's room. We discover these two misfits were finding their money" explained Serim, "it was so exhausting!"

"Wow, mind if you spill the whole tea?" said Allen.

Beeda explained everything.

"Well, I am speechless," said Seongmin.

"I need all your guys to help to rip off his head though I am already enough for him. He should suffer more because I am suffering from the financial crisis," said Beeda.

"I don't expect Taeyoung has collected the debt to pay," said Allen, "you know what, don't even give him time to pay back better finish him off"

"That's what I will do, I am not giving him time," said Beeda.

*********************************************************************

"We're finally here!" squealed Yongseo. "Yeah," said Minhee drenched in sweat and water, "I didn't like you using me as a BOAT, look at me? What am I? A ship?" asked Minhee.

"I don't know how to swim, okay? You are a cheap skinny log, look at you! You call yourself a boat? Pfft! Ships are far more expensive" said Yongseo laughing.

"I am cheap? Excuse me? First of all, you should be grateful that you are alive because of me! Consider me as a God! Worship me!" said Minhee.

"Stop being dramatic, it's just an unnecessary topic to argue about," said Yongseo.

"Hello there folks! Glad to see you alive!" said Serim slapping Minhee's back, "ew, I can't differentiate if that is sweat or water." said Serim.

"I am so gonna kill you for it!" yelled Minhee to Yongseo.

Yongseo, ignoring Minhee, went to hug Beeda.

"I missed you!" squealed Yongseo.

"Me too!" said Beeda.

And just they were having a nice time greeting each other.

"WE ARE ALMOST CLOSE! COME ON PEOPLE DON'T LOSE YOUR SPIRITS!" shouted Taeyoung and ran towards nowhere.

"Why is he so energetic today?" asked Jiwon.

"Cause we are returning and you know HOW excited this boy gets," said Wonjin.

Taeyoung was running like an idiot while others were walking normally. They were almost at the headquarters but Taeyoung who was running ahead turned back and ran towards the perplexed people.

"I already see Beeda and Yongseo at the entrance. Don't say that I was with you" said Taeyoung and ran away.

"Now HE will be losing HIS SPIRIT," said Lacy.

"So, we are gonna spare him?" asked Jungmo, "Honestly, he doesn't deserve you know"

"Let's just consider, he never existed between us," said Hyeongjun.

They agreed and went forward. They met their fellow mates.

"How were your missions?" asked Serim.

"It was completed!" said Woobin, giving a thumbs up.

While they were having a nice conversation, Taeyoung was standing by a huge bush nearby watching them having a nice time. No doubt he was jealous. He was waiting for them to settle inside so that he could sneak inside to Taeyeon's office. He was keeping his fingers crossed for her to be at the headquarters.

She was the only one who could ask for help.

"Has Taeyoung returned yet? Or got any news from him?" asked Yongseo to everyone.

Jungmo, Hyeongjun, and Lacy gulped and shook their heads. Woobin and Jiwon just shrugged and Wonjin was too distracted by the environment.

"Uh guys, did you ever know there was a tree right in front of the headquarters? And why is it occupied by crows?" said Wonjin.

"Gives me a horror movie vibe," said Beeda chuckling.

"Then I am the first victim!" said Hyeongjun who looked terrified.

"This can't be! Master Eric or Master Taeyeon should have known about this!" said Serim.

"Let's go inside to figure it out," said Allen.

"The only thing I fear from crows is their shit. They poop on everyone! And I don't have any plans to get pooped on by a crow," said Jungmo.

As they were just about to go to their headquarters, from nowhere, Eric appeared.

Everyone bowed to show respect. Eric had abnormal sunglasses which he was flexing in front of his students. Unfortunately, the students weren't as amused as he had expected.

"Hello, kids! I hope you are doing well! And I am glad you guys are alive!" said Eric.

"That's kinda offending you know," said Yongseo.

"How have you been? Is the headquarters all okay?" asked Serim.

Eric nodded, "Headquarters cannot be bothered because Master Eric protects it!"

"Did you notice something?" asked Eric.

"Your weird-looking glasses?" asked Allen.

"Okay, it's the glasses too. But not that weird I suppose, it looks cool!" said Eric, "I mean the other change?"

You mean the tree filled with crows?" asked Seongmin.

"Yes! You of course and you know why I suppose!' said Eric who looked excited.

"Oh no?" said Beeda.

"No? You guys? NO? How can you? After two days, it's Halloween!" said Eric.

Everyone made that 'ooo' face realization.

"Oh! I missed the counts of dates!" said Lacy.

"Didn't expect THAT from you guys" said Eric, "but it's ok! I am thinking of decorating our headquarters! It's gonna be fun! And that's why I got a tree and 100 crows!"

"That's 100? It looks like about 70" said Jiwon.

"What??" said Eric who was surprised and looked at the tree, he was just standing below the tree.

"Maybe they migrated?" said Woobin, throwing a joke.

"Come on! I paid like $550 for the crows! They are supposed to be the signature of the decoration!" said Eric.

"Looks like someone got scammed," mumbled Wonjin.

"Aw! Come on!" said Eric, throwing his arms.

How bad luck for Eric! The day was already going bad, it got worse when a crow decided to throw its shit on Eric's brand-new sunglasses.

How embarrassing...

"My glasses!" cried Eric.

The students couldn't help but laugh.

"This proves that NOW Taeyeon will surely disprove which will lead to the worst!" said Eric.

Taeyoung, who took a good chance of distraction ran into the headquarters without getting noticed.

**************************************************

Author's Notes

So, as you can observe or not, the chapter is quite shorter than other chapters. This is unfortunate to tell but the chapters now are gonna be shorter as now I cannot spend more time writing my story and thanks to my finals! 😬😬
Anyways, I am trying my best to keep up with the story and how can I forget? We passed 1K reads! 🥳🥳🤯🤯
Thank you for giving your precious time to this book. I appreciate everyone who took their time and read. 😃😃
Well, at least we are reading something. 😅😅

-not so rookie author
Cloud

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

145K 4.3K 64
" even if the fog swallows me, even if I break, i'll shine brighter than anyone." - cravity ; top of the chain. started ; (04-25-20) ended ; (02-02-2...
701K 29.7K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
561K 27.4K 42
R-rated: 18+ (do not read if you're underage) Where a picture perfect love story went downhills when Jungkook confessed his feelings for Taehyung. Th...
1.7K 95 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...