A New Journey Begins || Op MR...

By Riftor

Hey. This is my first story and I hope its good, be aware for mistakes and things like that. Stay tuned, more... More

(Season 1) Part 1: The Afterlife!
Part 2: Adventurers Guild!
Part 3: The Journey Begins!
Part 4: Giant Toads!
Part 5: Explosive Loli!
Part 6: Explosion!
Part 7: The Masochist Crusader!
Part 8: Steal!
Part 9: Flying Cabbages!
Part 10: The New Party Member!
Part 11: 2 Million Eris!
Part 12: The Abandoned Castle!
Part 13: An Explosive Adventure!
Part 14: Devil Kings General!
Part 15: Difficult Quest!
Part 16: Riverhead Lake!
Part 17: The Cursed Sword Gram!
Part 18: The Battle!
Part 19: Self Proclaimed Goddess!
Part 20: A Useless Battle!
Part 21: A Pointless Battle!
Part 22: 500 Million!
Part 23: Stolen!
Part 24: One Shot Bear!
Part 25: The Shopkeeper!
Part 26: Love!
Part 27: Keith and Dust!
Part 28: Erotic Dream!
Part 29: The Destroyer!
Part 30: The Destroyer Part 2!
Part 31: The Destroyer Part 3!
Part 32: The Destroyer Finale!
(Season 2) Part 1: The Choker!
Just an update.
Part 2: Oh No!
Part 3: Kazuma's Desires!
The Date! (OVA)
Part 4: Dungeon Quest!
Part 5: Dungeon Quest Part 2!
Part 6: Purifying!
Part 7: Yare Yare!
(Closed!!) Character Voting!
Part 8: Marriage!
Part 9: The Mysterious Box!
Part 10: Demon What Now!?
Part 11: Deadpanning!
Part 12: Fighting The Masochist!
Part 13: Kotatsu!
Part 14: Lizards!
Part 15: Holy Sword Excalibur!
Part 16: Death Punch!
Part 17: Rock-Paper-Scissors!
Part 18: Comforting The Masochist!
Part 19: This Crazy Town!
Part 20: Hot Springs!
Part 21: An Arrow Through The Heart!
Part 22: Goddess Of Water!
Movie: Legend Of Crimson!
Movie: A Misunderstanding! (LOC)
Movie: Crazy Orcs! (LOC)
Movie: Pervy Kazuma! (LOC)
Movie: Crimson Demons! (LOC)
Movie: More Crimson Demons! (LOC)
Movie: Sylvia! (LOC)

Part 23: Hans!

1.3K 41 27
By Riftor

Y/N, Kazuma, Tanjiro: "Ko- No- Suba!"
.
.
.
.
.

??: "Slay the demons! Defeat the Devil King! Slay the demons defeat the Devil king!" The large crowd outside chanted, holding up pitchforks and torches.

R/P: "The witch who claims the name of a goddess!

R/P: "Tie her up! Take the wench and tie her up!"

R/P: "Who gave you permission to dye your hair blue!?"

??: "Impostor! Impostor! Impostor!"

Kazuma: "Dammit Aqua!"

Y/N: Why cant I just relax.... "Well guys lets get out of here!"

R/P: "The Aqua impostor's running away!"

_______________________

They were all now hidden in plain sight, in a dark alleyway.

Aqua: "I think the water source is the problem!"

Y/N: "I see..."

Aqua: "If I can purify that, the hot springs should all turn back to normal."

Tanjiro: "Okay, I should be able to track the scent!"

Aqua: "No need! I already have that covered! I'll cut off the rotten smell at the source!"

??: "There she is! I found the wannabe!" Some of the townspeople suddenly appear behind them holding up their torches as they scatter.

Kazuma: "Do you really have to save all the people who are saying that!?" Kazuma yells out, as they were all currently running away.

Aqua: "But they're my darling faithful..."

Y/N: "Who cares about your faithful! Theres no 'faith' left in these damn people!"

_______________________

They all now reached the place where the source was coming from, a very potent scent of smell that could be tracked by Aqua, Y/N, and of course Tanjiro, the only thing in their way now was a large gate and some people guarding it.

Aqua: "Come on! Im an Arch Priest with the Axis Church! Here, look at my adventurer card!" She tells them, trying to get them to open the gates.

R/P: "You cant go in, Arch priest or not. One of the overseers just said not to let anyone else in."

Kazuma: "Overseer?"

Aqua: "Honorable members of the Axis Church... It's important that you do this. It's the right thing to do. By letting us through, this town will be--"

R/P: "Oh, we're in the Eris faith."

. . .

Aqua: "Why come on! Let us through!"

Y/N: "Dont worry guys, I got this!" He confidently walks up to the two gaurds. "You may know me, Y/N L/N The Mighty Swordsman, im pretty well known. Which is why you must let us enter, this is an emergency and--"

R/P: "Never heard of you."

. . .

Y/N: "Oh.... I see....." He walks away with a depressing look.

Kazuma: This isnt good...

Aqua: "Wait! Y'know, you're actually kinda.... Pretty attractive, in a way! Your profile looks like a red dragon. It's pretty cool!" She says to one of the gaurds with a fake look.

R/P: "Are you saying I have a lizard face?!" The guard yells at the blue hair.

Kazuma: Thats even worse...

Aqua: "Fine. If you really dont want to let me in, I'll tell the Axis Church that you Eris sect members were saying terrible things about our faith!" She tells them with a serious look.

R/P: "What the hell is wrong with you?"

R/P: "It's stuff like this that makes Axis cultist a pain to deal with!

R/P: "And that blue hair-- Aren't you the one who pulled that prank where you replaced the hot springs with hot water?"

Aqua: "N-no all I did was purify the hot springs..." She says reassuring them while waving her hands around in the air.

R/P: "So it was you! We definetly cant let you in!"

Kazuma: Guess its my turn... He walks up to the yellow masochist.

Kazuma: "Come on, Darkness. Heres one of the few times you get to be useful." He pushes her up to the gate people.

Darkness: "What do you mean 'few?' I'm useful on occasion you know! Tell him Y/N and Tanjiro!"

Y/N: "Nobody.... Knows who I am...." He says with a still gloomy and sad look, as the small Nezuko tries to comfort him by patting his hair, but it only messes up his hair, making him feel worse, as she attempts to fix it.

Megumin: "Attention! Do you realize who this is!? You're in the presence of a lady of the dustiness family, Dustiness Ford Lalatina!" She says dramatically posing, while giving the yellow hair an introduction.

*Gasp*

Kazuma: "Come on milady! Show that pendant that you're hiding in your chest for proof!"

Darkness: "Hey!" She prevents him from grabbing it.

Kazuma: "Milady, stop resisting! Just cough it up already!" He says while attempting to get the pendant from her.

Aqua: "Kazuma, hold her tight!" Aqua and Megumin chime in, struggling to get it off aswell.

Kazuma: "Hey you two! Help us out!" He yells at the other two party members.

Y/N: "Unknown.... Huh?"

Y/N gets back into reality as he notices  the others appear to be struggling the life out of them, trying to get this pendant from the suprisingly strong crusader, overpowering the three.

Y/N: "Ah, milady you leave me no choice..." He walks up to the yellow hair menacingly.

Darkness: "Stop that! What are you--"

*Grip*

*Moan!*

Y/N, Darkness, Kazuma: "Ko- No- Suba!"
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N: "Heres the pendant! Now let us through dammit!"

The party finally got it from her with the help of Y/N, the knight had tears in her eyes as she looked to be pissed off at them all.

Kazuma: "You're such a pain. Do you want us to treat you as a noble or apart of the gang? Figure it out!" He lectures the masochist.

Darkness: "Dont call me a pain! Arent you younger than I am, Kazuma?!"

Kazuma: Tanjiro, and even Y/N is the same age as me and you two are dating.... He looks at the boy.

Y/N: *Whistle~*

Kazuma: "I treat you this way because I genuinely see you as a friend, Darkness. Yes, not some older noble lady named Lalatina-sama, but as our trusty crusader, Darkness." He tells her as Tanjiro nods at what he told her, and Y/N gives a simple thumbs up aswell.

Darkness: "You guys... I-I see... In that case, I suppose it's..." She says now blushing from their responses.

Y/N: "She's..."

Tanjiro: "So...."

Kazuma: "Easy..."

Megumin: "Very easy...."

Aqua: "Talk about easy...."

Nezuko: "Mmn...."

Darkness: "G-guys..."

Darkness: "Konosuba!"
.
.
.
.
.

Now finally entering through the gates they stumble upon a small bubbling puddle that looked to be strangely darker than normal.

Aqua: "Whoa! The waters black! This is poisoned! Like, its totally poisoned!"

Tanjiro: "You're right... But why would anyone do this..." He questions.

Megumin: "If this is any indicator, the water source has probably been contaminated already."

Aqua: "Lets hurry!"

They head even further down to find the source of it all, all of them hiding behind a large boulder, they see a man standing near it, as smoke clears dramatically.

Y/N: "Who's that?"

Aqua: "He looks like he's thinking of throwing himself in there."

Kazuma: "He was feeling pretty violated by the Axis Church-- huh."

Suddenly, the man looks to be falling into the steaming water.

Tanjiro: "He's gonna fall in!" He says as both him and Kazuma hurry to the man, in an attempt to save him.

Kazuma: "Look out! Dont do anything rash!" He yells at the man.

Tanjiro, Kazuma: "Huh...?"

The man didnt go in, but instead he was putting his hands into the water, looking at the two strangely.

_______________________

??: "Well, well. Are you folks sightseers. Y'know, these hotsprings work on lower back pain, stiff shoulders, exhaustion, skin care, not to mention curing the blues, negativity, and all sorts of curses!"

Y/N: "Uhh..."

They all stare at him blanky as he continues.

??: "There are many famous folks from all around the world who swear by them! So you should--"

Wiz: "I think i've seen you before somewhere..." She begins to question.

??: "Seen me? Why, no! I assure you we've never met before..."

Wiz: "Oh Hans-san! It's you, isn't it, Hans-san?" She begins to asks the strange man.

Hans: "Wh-Who might that be? I'm one of the overseers--"

Wiz: "It's been so long, Hans-san! It's me Wiz! Wiz the lich!" She tells him, trying to get him to recall.

Hans: "I'm not sure what you mean..." The man turns away from them all.

Wiz: "If I remember, you're the type of Deadly Poison Slime mutant, right? Could it be you were the one poisoning the water source?"

Tanjiro: Deadly!...

Kazuma: Slime!...

Darkness: Deadly Slime!.... She says in her head anxiously....

Y/N: Boy am I hungry... He says, not caring about the situation at all.

Wiz: "Hey, Hans-san, why are you ignoring me? Its me, Wiz! Come on, Hans-san, Hans-san!" She shakes him, like a child trying to get their parents attention or something.

Hans: "What do you want? I dont know you-- Please stop shaking me." As she shakes the man even harder.

Wiz: "Did you forget about me? Remember, back at the Devil King's castle--"

Hans: "Oops! I just remembered I have important business in town--"

*Stomp!*

All of them get in front of the man in defensive positions.

Darkness: "Where do you think your going, Hans!?" She says, now weilding her sword.

Tanjiro: "Stop right there, Hans!"

Nezuko: "Mph!"

Aqua: "We wont let you pass, Hans!"

Megumin: "Did you think your excuses would actually work, Hans?!"

Kazuma: "Why dont you stop struggling, and reveal yourself, Hans!"

. . .

Y/N: *Sigh* "Just show us your true self so I can go buy some food afterwards, Hans..."

Hans: "Grrr... you jerks! Keep using my name with no respect! Wiz, didn't you say you were going to open a store!? Stop slacking in a hot springs town and get to work!"

Wiz: "Th-thats so mean! I work really hard! Even though the harder I work, the less money I seem to have..." She says looking down.

Hans: "I spent ages doing this as quietly as possible... Wiz, isn't the deal that you dont help us, apart from maintaining the barrier, and in exchange, you dont oppose us? A kind of non-intervention treaty so why are you getting in my way?"

Wiz: "Wait, am I getting in your way? I just wanted to say hi, because its been so long!" She says happily to him.

Hans: "And thats getting in my way!"

*Crack*

Aqua: "When I think of how I've suffered because of you... You'd better be ready to pay..." She says with a pissed off look staring daggers at the man as she is cracking her knuckles.

Hans: "What now, Wiz? You want to take me on?"

Wiz: "These people are my friends! Cant we discuss this?" She says to him as he laughs.

Hans: "You've lost your spine ever since you became a lich, Wiz! When you hunted us as an arch wizard, you never talked about discussing things!" He yells.

Wiz: "B-back then, I couldn't really see what was going on around me..."

Kazuma: "Wiz, you know him, right?" Kazuma suddenly asks her with a smirk on his face.

Kazuma: "It's probably hard for you to take him on, so you can stay back." He says confidently, pulling out his short sword and pointing it at the man.

Kazuma: "My name is Satou Kazuma! I have slain countless fearsome foes!" He says, the wind blowing on him for effect.

Wiz: "K-Kazuma-san, I would like to avoid fighting, but--" She is silenced by the finger on her mouth.

Kazuma: "Lets do this, partner." He says, talking to his blade.

Megumin: "Chunchunmaru."

Kazuma: "Not!"

Hans: "Very well. All who've learned my true identity have bowed down, begging for mercy.... You seem to have real backbone."

Kazuma: "What're you talking about? You're a slime, the weakest of monsters! That deadly poison means you probably have some poison attacks, but we've got Aqua, who can purify poison, and Y/N and Tanjiro here! Im not seeing any way we lose!" He tells him.

Hans: "My name is Hans... I am one of the leaders of the Devil King's army. Hans the Deadly Poison Slime." He says as Kazuma has a look of regret.

Kazuma: "What, now? A leader of the Devil King's army?"

Wiz: "Hans-san has a high price on his head, even among the Devil King's army leaders! He's incredibly strong, so be careful!"

Kazuma: "Hey, slimes are weak right? Total small fry?"

Darkness: "Who told you that nonsense!? Slimes are fearsome foes! First of all, physical attacks have nearly no effect on them. You can consider it over if they get a hold of you. Either you'll be melted by their digestive enzymes or they'll smother you to death!" She tells the boy as Kazuma has even more of a look of regret.

Kazuma: What the heck. Scary.

Megumin: "Plus, his poison is toxic enough to affect every hot spring in town! Coming in contact means instant death!" She adds.

Kazuma: Instant death...!

Tanjiro: "Dont worry Kazuma! We'll back you up!"

Aqua: "Yeah! Even if you die, i'm here! Just dont let him eat you. I cant resurrect you if you're digested."

Kazuma is in a total state of fear and panick.

Hans: "Haha! Now, face me, courageous adventurers!" He says powering up.

Eliminate Devil King army leader, Hans the Deadly Poison Slime!

Hans: "And strike me down if you--"

Kazuma: "Sorry! Really sorry about this!" He says, immedietly running away, some of them follow behind him.

_______________________

Y/N: Hmm... Ramen sounds really good right now..... Does this world have Ichiraku ramen? Maybe even Naruto is here...

Tanjiro: "Y/N! Aqua! The others are gone!"

Y/N: "Huh?"

Aqua: "Hey, you!"

They all turn around to see Aqua still here, as the rest of them suddenly reappear once again.

Aqua: "Your element is poison? No ones into that! It's too gloomy! You probably just joined the Devil King's army because nobody liked you! Now repent!" She yells at Hans.

Hans: "What? How do you worms have the guts to face me again? Whatever it is, once I finish these hot springs, I'll be done with this town. Finally! Finally I'll be able to leave this disgusting town behind!"

Kazuma: "Look, I get how you feel... Hey, wait! What happened to the real overseer?"

Hans: "I ate him."

. . .

Kazuma: "Wait. What did you just..."

Hans: "I said I ate him! Im a slime! My instincts is to consume!" He reiterates casually, causing most of them to get pissed.

. . .

*WOOSH!!*

An abruptly large gust of wind emitts from the shopkeeper, affecting most of them. Her aura completely changes from her usual kind self.

Wiz: "Cursed Crystal Prison!"

A large mountain of ice is sent towards the man instantly, thats would put a certain quirk user to shame. it encases his arm in it making him trapped.

Wiz: "The condition for my neutrality was that no non-combatants were to be killed. Isnt that right?" She says, calmy walking towards him.

Hans: "Wiz! Stop it! Cancel the magic!" He says trying to get his arm out.

Wiz: "It's unavoidable that adventurers lose their lives in battle. They take the lives of monsters, and make their livings doing so. They should be prepared to meet a similar end." She says now intensely walking, ice crunching the ground with every step.

Wiz: "The same for knights. They collect taxes, and in exchange, they protect the citizenry. Since they recieve that payment, their involvement in life and death battles is a natural consequence." She lectures the man.

Hans: "Wiz! Do you seriously want to fight me!? If we do this, the entire area around here is going to be contamin--" He looks at her as he suddenly gets cut off.

Wiz: "But the nice old man who oversaw these hot springs didn't do anything wrong!" She tells him in a caring tone for the lives of others, this took notice by the rest of them.

Hans: "To take on the woman who was known as the Ice Witch... I have no other choice!" He suddenly chops off his arm off, breaking out of the ice, as expanding slime suddenly emerges from it.

Hans: "I'll devour as my instinct commands..." He suddenly begins to transform into a large amount of slime, burning the ground as they all stared at him in shock.

Kazuma: This is...

Darkness: "What a splendid slime! Such a shame! If it weren't poisonous, I'd take it home and make it my pet!"

Kazuma: "Did he melt your brain!?"

*Screech!!*

Slime suddenly shoots everywhere as some gets into the water, Aqua attempts to purify it but it burns her.

Aqua: "Purification! Purification! Ah it burns! It burns!"

Kazuma: "Forget about that just run!"

Aqua: "But I cant! If I dont protect the hot springs, my faithful...."

Suddenly, the townspeople appear watching the scene at hand.

R/P: "Look! The girl with the blue hair was telling the truth!"

R/P: "Get him!"

All of them begin to charge at the slime, throwing things at it.

With the others.....

Tanjiro: These attacks are deadly... I'll need to avoid each hit.... "Nezuko stay away from the slime! It's dangerous!" He tells her, as to which she nods in understanding, the both of them avoiding each puddle of burning slime propelling at the two as the impact discintegrates the ground beaneath them, as they help some civilians.

*Splash!*

Y/N: "Huh?"

He notices a strange purpleish liquid getting on him as he realizes what was happening.

Y/N: "Aww man... I'll have to asks for a repair later..." He says as the slime appeared to be burning his clothes revealing some of his skin, as the damages had no affect on him.

Y/N: "You'll pay for that! You damn monster!" He instantly appears in front of the monstrous slime, his fist making contact with it.

Hans: "Puah!!" The slime gets launched back a great distance, getting seemingly damaged from his punch as it slowly recovers.

Y/N: "Hm?" He realizes something, he managed to survive from his attack.

Kazuma: "Hey Y/N! Keep distracting the monster! Then lead him to me! Megumin and Wiz will finish him there!" He yells at the boy, as he was heading to the edge of the cliff, the boy simply smirked.

Y/N: "Alright then, I guess you'll be my punching bag for now Hans, this will be fun!" He says intensely, leaving anyone in a sense of panick.

_______________________

Y/N: "Oi, Oi! Dont tell me you've given up already!"

The weakened slime was now lying on the ground.

Kazuma: "All right Y/N! Bring him to me, the rest is up to you guys!" He says now preparing to jump off the cliff with his crazy idea.

Tanjiro: "Wait! You dont have to jump, we can ju--" He yells at the boy who already jumped off of the cliff.

Y/N: "One deadly slime, coming right up!" He grabs onto the monster, launching it through the air towards the chestnut boy, as the loli prepares her attack.

Megumin: "Pitiful creature... Synchronize yourself with the red smoke, and atone in a surge of blood! Burst forth! EKUSPLOOOSION!!" She says as a bright light of orange circles form from under the monster, as the deadly explosion launches at it.

*KABOOM!!!*

With the slime now heavily damaged from the recent attacks, Wiz prepares her previous one.

Wiz: "Cursed Crystal Prison!"

*WOOSHH!!*

Once again, a large amount of ice is sent towards the monster, forming a type of blizzard around it, as it is encaved in solid ice, as it suddenly begins breaking the ice along with the slime.

Wiz: "Thank goodness I was able to stop Hans before I ran out of magic power...." She says kneeling on the ground panting, as she suddenly falls over but is caught by Y/N.

Darkness: "Is it over?"

Tanjiro: "I dont think so..."

Hans: "To think you could push me this far..."

Darkness: "What!?"

More of the ice suddenly breaks apart revealing a smaller slime as some of them gasps.

Hans: "But its not over yet. Soon, I will devour you all and be restored!"

??: "Slay the demon! Defeat the Devil King! Slay the demon! Defeat the Devil King!" A chant is once again said, as a pissed off Aqua was walking towards the slime with the townspeople behind her.

Aqua: "Slay the demon! Defeat the Devil King!" Her fist emitting a large flame.

Aqua: "God Blow!" She makes contact with the slime but the attack wasnt enough.

Hans: "I was wondering what you were up to, but this isnt enough to defeat me! You pathetic priest!"

Watching the scene, the townspeople begin to cheer her on, so she could succeed. As a strange orb of light emitts from her other fist getting brighter and brighter.

Aqua: "The sin of corrupting the hot springs of my beloved faithful has earned you certain doom! Seek God's salvation and repent!"

Hans: "It cant be...."

Aqua: "God Requiem!" The fist makes contact, forming a giant flash of light over them all as the slime slowly disentigrates.

Hans: "The wretched goddess they worship.... It can't be.... It was you!?"

Aqua: "Konosuba!"
.
.
.
.
.

Kazuma: The battle was finally over... After the trouble of the hot springs, we were shown no gratitude...

Aqua: "I worked hard to purify them! Why's everyone so mad!?" She says crying like she usually does.

Kazuma: Thanks to God Requiem, all of the hot springs in Arcanretia were turned into regular hot water. The Devil King's goal of cutting off the Axis Church's source of income ultimately ended up being accomplished. Wiz was unfortunetly struck by the power of purification, as Y/N had lended her some more mana but she was taking some time to recover, so we had to return home along a wagon again...

Kazuma: "That wasnt much of a hot springs trip in the end."

Y/N: "Well, it was certainly interesting."

Tanjiro: "Yeah, it sure was..." The trio look at eachother, as they begin to laugh at this strange journey for them all, and they enjoyed each second.

Aqua: "Hey look! Look over there, I can see Axel!" The blue haired goddess says estaticly looking out the carriage.

_______________________

The party had finally made it back to their one and only mansion as they were greeted by a familiar face.

??: "Welcome home everyone! Now Megumin, today we'll have our duel!" The self proclaimed rival suddenly says to her.

Megumin: "You were out here waiting every day, weren't you?" She practically reads the other girls mind.

YunYun: "N-N-No! I wasn't, I just happened to come by today!"

Megumin: *Sigh* "Oh, very well. I'll indulge you since it's been awhile." She says to the other loli as the rest of the gang head inside.

*Open!*

Aqua: "We're home! Nothing beats being in your own home!" The blue hair says, running around like a little kid.

Tanjiro: "Home sweet home..." He says with a sigh while looking down with a sad look.

Y/N: "Hey cheer up Tanjiro! We're a step closer to defeating the Devil King, im sure we'll find a way to make Nezuko human again by then, maybe even before!" He pats him on the back as the red head was lost in thought.

Tanjiro: "You're right Y/N... A step closer... Well im going to get some repairs done, thanks for that!" The red -head begins walking off, waving to the boy while giving him one of his contagious smiles, as he waves back.

The other boy with green-eyes and chestnut hair was currently slouching in the comfort of the soft couch in their cozy home, while monologuing, usually for most season wrap-ups.

Kazuma: To this unfair, impossibly cruel, wonderful world... God bless it, and you...

Aqua: "Hey, Kazuma-san! The hot waters not working!" The blue haired goddess yells out to the boy as usual, probably making a mess of things, but Kazuma wasnt angry at it, not at all, instead, he smiled.

Kazuma: "Coming!" He gets up from the couch walking off towards Aqua's direction, leaving the other two party members alone.

Y/N: "Hey Darkness!" He yells at the masochist while running up to her, leaving the knight in question.

Darkness: "What is i--"

Not finishing her words, she is pulled into his grasps, being kissed passionetly by him. The feeling is very warm along with his arms wrapped around her, she becomes aroused by his strong grasp, as it becomes mutual when she begins to kiss boy she loves back aswell.

Darkness: "What was that for..." She says embarrassed, yet pleased by this type of affection from her lover.

Y/N: "I was just proving my love to you, you clumsy knight." He says to her bluntly while giving a sly grin.

Darkness: "I-I see..." She says with a painted blush on her face, with a hint of dissatisfaction from her voice.

Y/N: "What? Did you think I would violate you or something, Lalatina...." He says now smirking at the girl, while raising eyebrows at the blushing masochist trying to read her.

Darkness: "N-no... Dont call me L--"

Y/N: "Now then miss Lalatina, let us go on our date!" He says to her now, grabbing onto the yellow knights wrist, as he immedietly runs out the door with an amused look, not giving her time to prepare.

Darkness: "Stop saying that!" She says angrily, while being dragged by the boy. Even mad at the boys teasing, she secretly enjoyed it being the very masochist she is, the very masochist that he accepted and cared for so much, the very masochist that he would do anything to protect even when wanting to be used as bait, I guess that was why she loved him so much.

Y/N: I'll admit... I had no idea what to expect when coming to this crazy world... It's fun definetly, facing new encounters and experiences, making new friends. A clumsy and useless blue goddess who is hardly good at anything. A shut-in who isn't the best when it comes to fighting monsters, but makes up for it with his leadership, wits, and skill. An estatic loli thats obsessed with explosion magic. A very kind and warm boy who does his best to protect anyone and everyone he loves and cares for, including his cute and adorable little sister who is apparently a demon. And of course the hopeless and perverted masochist crusader, who I have come to now love... And there will be even more to come in the near future... And boy will it be a handful... But... In a good way...
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks For Your Playing!
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 94 13
This is my first fanfic I hope you enjoy it there will be sexual parts in the book and if there is bad grammar in the book I greatly apologize anyway...
239 25 28
this is my first time making a story I'm doing my best to post more chapters but hope you like it I'm doing my very best. Warning It may have misspe...
118K 2.9K 33
This is my first story This story is an AU kny, if you haven't watched or read the manga i really suggest you do before reading this. And this story...
1.5K 66 9
You, best friends with Kazuma Satou. You get sent to the afterlife after getting hit by a car, all because you decided to play hero for a day. A godd...