JinLia One Shots

By Ryujinsoreshoulders

You can request something Oneshots for my ult ship Enjoy reading More

Author Note
Drink
My sister's best friend
I kissed a girl (Pt. 1)
I kissed a girl (Pt. 2)
JinLia as parents
My boss
Enemies
Hehe

I wouldn't take it back

584 20 6
By Ryujinsoreshoulders

Ryujin's known to be the f-girl of her school, her free days are filled with hook ups and then goodbyes. She never sees the girls again unless they're at school in which she'd just ignore them like she does to everyone else. She has one rule for herself and it's; Fool around, don't fall in love. And so far, it's worked.

Lia's known as the 'goody two shoes' girl in her school, she doesn't date, she studies, and she gets good grades. She has many friends and admirers but they don't bother her, if they do... she politely declines them. Lia has one rule for herself as well; Check out books, not girls. And to her pleasure, her rule has worked out as well.

"Can you pleeaase come to the party tonight?" Yuna begged the older girl who was currently checking out books in the library.

"Why do you want me to come so much? You know how introverted I am... plus, I already said happy birthday." Lia walked to a desk in the farther end of the library.

"I know, but you're fun also, you have a lot of friends... When I first met you I didn't even know you were introverted." Yuna shrugged.

"That's because Chaeryeong introduced me to you, she forced me to come out of my room." She chuckled and opened her book.

"I know." Yuna watched as her best friend read the book intently.

"That wasn't nice." Lia pouted when Yuna shut her book. She looked up and Yuna was puting with her arms crossed while she sat on the table.

"Come to the party please... you coming to my party will be the best birthday present you could give me." She looked at Lia with puppy dog eyes, Lia sighed. Yuna celebrated in her head knowing she got through to her friend.

"Fine." She paused.

"Good because we're having it at your place."

"What?!"

"Your parents aren't home that day." Yuna shrugged. "Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not."

"Good."

"Let's go to lunch before you try to get me to do something else I don't want to do."

"Can you buy me pizza?" Yuna used her puppy eyes again.

"Ugh... fine." Lia rolled her eyes and walked to the cafeteria with the taller one clinging onto her. She bought Yuna's pizza and herself some other food and they sat down with their other two friends.

"Did you convince her?" Yeji asked Yuna as soon as they sat down, Lia rolled her eyes and Chaeryeong was waiting for an answer from the younger girl.

"You know I did." She said as she high fived her other two friends.

"Hey cuz... am I invited to your party?" They heard a voice from the side of them. Ryujin was leaning on the table, both of her hands flat on the surface.

"Yeah." Yuna nodded. "Don't even try to do one of your things there though, it's not at my house."

"No promises." Ryujin looked at Lia and winked. What the fuck was that. "And I know it's not at your house, your parents would never let you invite me over to your house."

"I know, they liked Heejin more than you." Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Don't bring her up Nayu." She held up her hand to make her cousin stop talking. "Whatever I had with her was obviously a mistake, it obviously wasn't very important to her."

"Sorry." She nodded and took a bite of her food. Ryujin took her hand off the table and walked away. She was friends with a lot of seniors, she didn't have many friends her age. She'd always make sure to stop by their table every time to talk to them for a minute though.

"What are you guys gonna wear to the party?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I don't know, clothes." Lia shrugged.

"I hope so... damn." Yeji rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna wear a t-shirt, some black cargo pants, and my white shoes... you'll see at the party." She gave up trying to describe her outfit.

"Alright." They looked at Lia expectantly.

"Jeans, a shirt, and white sneakers." She shrugged and looked at Yuna.

"A crop top t-shirt, fish net on my abdomen, camo cargo pants with a black and white belt, and some hightops." She explained. "It's not that hard to describe an outfit."

"A crop top, a leather skirt, and black boots." Chaeryeong shrugged.

~Going to the party~

Their outfits:

"Liaaaa... are you ready yet?" Yuna whined outside of her door. "Come on... let's gooo."

"We're literally at my house, why are you rushing me?" Lia rolled her eyes as she opened the door.

"Wow... that's the most edgy thing I've ever seen you wear." Yuna looked her best friend up and down.

"And you described your outfit perfectly when we were eating lunch." Lia nodded.

"Ok come on, Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Ryujin are already downstairs." Yuna pulled her out of her room and yanked her to the group of people. Yuna, Yeji, and Chaeryeong were talking amongst themselves while more people started coming in. Lia found Ryujin staring at her.

"What are you looking at?" Lia raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Ryujin smirked and looked away.

"Look, I don't wanna be pulled into one of your games, Ryujin." She crossed her arms. Ryujin looked back at her and pouted. "Don't even try."

"I know." Ryujin looked down. "You're no fun... I'm gonna go over there and talk to people."

"Don't do it in my room." Lia rolled her eyes. "And don't do anything stupid, we all know how that turns out."

"I know." Ryujin turned around and walked to a group of girls, Lia just watched her walk away.

"You're breaking your own rule right now." Yuna tapped her on the shoulder, startling the short girl.

"What rule?" She turned her head away from Ryujin.

"Check out books, not girls." Yuna smirked.

"No I didn't." She shook her head.

"You were totally just checking my cousin out." Yuna laughed. "I watched you stare at her ass. Don't lie either."

"I wasn't." Lia shook her head.

"Didn't you just say you didn't want to be sucked into her game?" The taller girl raised a brow. "Be careful Jisu, don't let her break your heart. You know how my cousin is."

"I wasn't checking her out."

"It seems like you're trying to convince yourself more than me." Yuna shrugged and walked away. I wasn't checking her out... was I? Lia went to her couch and sat there with a drink in her hand, waiting for the party to be over.

"Why are you sitting here alone?" Ryujin walked over to her and sat next to her on the couch. Lia looked at her and took another drink out of her bottle, handing it to Ryujin.

"I'm surprised you aren't up in one of our rooms fucking one of your toys." Lia shrugged as Ryujin took a drink of the beer she had handed her.

"I knew you'd be surprised, that's the only thing you ever expect from me." Ryujin chuckled. "That's not all I do."

"Then what else do you do?" Lia raised an eyebrow and looked Ryujin in the eyes.

"I mean, I play basketball... I actually do pretty well with studies too, of course, I'm not a study maniac like you." She teased and watched as Lia glared at her.

"I'm not a study maniac." She mumbled as she looked down at her beer bottle. "I do other things."

"Is that why your rule is, check out books, not girls?" She teased again, laughing. "By the way, I've seen you check out girls before."

"Ok? And how are you supposed to be in an actual relationship if your rule is; Fool around, don't fall in love?" Lia challenged. "Plus, how do you even know if I was ever checking any girl out?"

"First of all, you know why I don't want to fall in love and why I only do hook ups. Second of all, I overheard you and Yuna talking about how you were checking me out." She smirked.

"I was not checking you out!" Lia denied, her voice going higher pitched than usual.

"Yeah, and I don't have a cousin named Yuna." Ryujin rolled her eyes. "Everyone knows you're lying when your voice gets high pitched."

"I wasn't checking you out." Lia avoided eye contact.

"You weren't?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow and scooted closer to Lia on the couch.

"No." Lia sooted away from her, to the other side of the couch.

"Are you sure?" Ryujin moved next to her, Lia was in between Ryujin and the arm of the couch now, she couldn't move anywhere but off the couch now.

"Y-yes." She nodded and walked up to her room. Ryujin chuckled, grabbed a beer and followed Lia, looking at her family pictures hanging on the walls. She walked into the room that's door was open and found Lia sitting on her bed on her phone. She walked in and closed the door behind her, Lia looked up and got up to open the door again but Ryujin pinned her to it.

"Hey." Ryujin smiled as she inched closer to Lia's face, locking the door behind Lia. She started to kiss Lia and to her surprise Lia didn't fight it. They walked to Lia's bed, never once losing the feeling of each other's lips and sat down on it, Lia on Ryujin's lap. They didn't stop there, they did more, but I'm not writing that shit so sorry.

~Afterwards~

Lia fell asleep, Ryujin laid there staring at the ceiling while holding onto Lia. She sighed and turned her head from the ceiling to Lia. She covered Lia with her blanket and put her clothes back on, opened Lia's bedroom window and went back home.

~Morning~~Lia pov~

I knew this would happen, I don't know why I submitted to her so easily, I broke my rule, and now I'm lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I guess it's a good thing she went home, my parents are home now and they would have been PISSED to see someone in my bed.

RING RING

"Hello?" I picked up the phone after I read Yuna's name on the contact.

"You're so lucky... we had to clean up the party and cover for you... good thing I knew your parents would be home." Yuna scoffed. "There were beer bottles EVERYWHERE, we were cleaning while you were having your fun with Ryujin... THE ONE THING I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO. You even told her you didn't want to be sucked into her game, now look at you... how could you give in with just a kiss?"

"Yuna calm down." I fell back on my pillow. "I know I was wrong to submit to her. Can we just not talk about it right now?"

"Fine, but hurry up, we have school." She hung up. I put my phone down and started to get ready for the day, physically... mentally... my mind was just not there. I met with Yuna, Yeji, and Chaeryeong outside of my house after I cleaned up.

"Are you mentally ready?" Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Sure." I shrugged, we all walked to school together. I obviously did my best to stay on the down low and avoid Ryujin, and I think she noticed. Good thing she hasn't tried to talk to me though, then people would definitely know she messed with me. Of course, I went to the library before lunch, normally Yuna would come to bother me, but this time she didn't feel like it.

~Ryujin pov~

I broke my rule, I fooled around and fell in love... leaving her alone in her bed covered with her comforter was a mistake, I wish I would've stayed there and held her the entire night. Normally it's just a thing and then a goodnight, then we never see each other again, but with her it's different. I WANT to see her again. So I decided to go into the library before lunch and went all the way to the back so nobody could see me. I sat there, knowing Lia goes through every single asle.

I've been sitting here for five minutes, I wish she'd just start from the back sometimes. I got bored so I pulled out my phone and started to play on it. As soon as someone walked into the asle I put down my phone and looked at the girl.

"H-hi." I stood up from the ground and faced her.

"Hi." She kept looking through books. I think she's mad at me.

OF COURSE SHE'S MAD AT YOU

"Uhh... c-can I talk to you?" I fidgeted with my fingers.

"Make it quick, I want lunch." She crossed her arms and finally faced me, to my luck, the lunch bell rang, she was about to walk away so I grabbed her wrist.

"Can you let me talk... please?" She nodded. "I'm sorry."

"For what? Playing with me? If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place, it wasn't an accident." She shook her head.

"I- I'm sorry Lia... I shouldn't have done that."

"I told you I didn't want to be sucked into one of your games... and what did you do? You sucked me into one of your stupid games." She snapped. "I'm not one of your toys Ryujin."

"I know that." I nodded. "But what we did yesterday, Lia... I wouldn't take it back. I know that sounds like I'm saying I enjoyed playing with you, but that's not what I'm trying to say... I'm not good with words. I'm trying to say that I broke my number one rule."

"What?"

"I fell in love, I broke that rule when I was with you last night." I confessed. "I didn't realize it until I left you alone laying in your bed, covered by a blanket. I've been thinking about it since last night and it won't leave my head... I wish that I had stayed there and held you throughout the night instead of leaving your bed to do that work for me."

"What are you saying?" She stood there frozen in her spot.

"I'm saying, if you could give me another chance... I swear I'll do it right this time." I looked down at my feet. "I want to try a relationship... with you." I looked back up to her and hugged her. "Please give me a chance."

"I broke my rule last night too." She finally hugged me back. "I was checking one certain girl out the entire night."

"And who is that girl?"

"You." She chuckled. "Last night was enjoyable, and I wouldn't take it back either."

"So..." I looked her in the eyes.

"Don't mess your only chance up." A smile appeared on my lips.

"Thank you." I hugged her as I heard her stomach growl. "Come on, let's go eat lunch, you're hungry."

"I told you I wanted lunch." She laughed and grabbed my hand while we walked out of the library.

~3rd person pov~

People were confused when they saw Ryujin holding Lia's hand, but they were even more confused when they saw Ryujin come out of the library. They all guessed holding hands was just part of her little game, but when they saw it happening every day... and noticed how Ryujin smiled more, they knew JinLia were a couple and not just a fling.

Knock Knock

"Lia? Is there someone else in your room?" She heard her mom knock.

"Go through the window." She pushed Ryujin. "Oops... sorry." She looked to see if Ryujin was fine while laying in a bush. "Nobody's in here mom." 

Finished 

Sorry this took me forever to write another one, but I ran out of ideas for a little while                         Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 808 76
Where random ships from gp999 or Kep1er will happen or them with OC! [Request Closed] I notice that we didn't have gp999 fanfics much yet so I'm maki...
45.1K 619 30
The title says it all :) Stray Kids one shots, I'll do the ships I like the most at first but I'm Open for requests! Dm them away and I'll try to do...
95.2K 4.3K 96
Basically, I'll write Utaite oneshots with various ships. I'll take in requests for now as well so please feel free to request something~ ( > ▽ < ) A...
22.3K 636 30
This might be confusing but hear me out. This is a one shot book of Hoon harem. Other ships for example, JayWon, can be background ships. I just don'...