Sorry, Im An Anti-Romantic |...

By bangtanvisuals

"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFic... More

001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071

002

18.8K 920 412
By bangtanvisuals

You.Hate.Math.

Numbers and letters and square root, cube root. They make you rethink life all over again.

"Since our ellipse formula's an open parenthesis x minus h close parenthesis squared over a squared, plus open parenthesis y plus k close parenthesis squared over b sqaured equals to radius squared, in order to solve this you have to..."

Time is always slow with this subject.

In front of you is Jungkook scribbling on his paper. While everyone's trying to figure out what comes next in the solving process, he's already found the answer.

Athletic, handsome and smart. Talk about hitting the jackpot.

Two minute's taking forever. You spare the clock a glance, somehow praying for the hand to move fast. Just two minutes and thirty seconds before this class' finally over. No need to feel excited.

"Then you have C sqaured equals A sqaured which would be four."

Where did the old man even get the four? Last time you checked, A sqaured was suppose to be two.

One minute feels like an eternity. You dig frustrated fingers into your scalp, thinking of any way pre calculus would be useful in the real world.

It's not like you walk the streets hearing people yell 'how much is this' to get a respond of 'that's fifty six times seven to the power of eight- find the square root'.

No. You don't.

"And that's it for today- Oh and Miss Kim." The teacher glares through his glasses. "A word."

Dang it.

You almost made it. Escape's just a fingertip away. Everyone files out as you drag your reluctant legs across the floor towards the front desk.

Jungkook's shadow slips out the room the second Sir Han turns to you. Disappointment's written all over his face.

"Miss Kim. The level of focus you give into this subject is not enough to compensate for a passing grade. If you want to graduate, you have to keep up with the others because at this rate-" Sighing, the old man rids of his glasses and sets it down. "I can't guarantee you'll pass mid terms exam. But of course. Being the considerate man I am. How about we make a deal?"

You look up to hold gazes with a man with no good intentions.

"What do you say, Y/n. "He purrs, circling the table to bring his body closer to yours. The rhythm in the air decreases in velocity. "You do me a favor and I'll gladly return it with an A plus. Don't you want to graduate?"

Graduate? Of course you want to graduate. More than anything in the world.

When you don't say anything, Sir Han drags his hand along your side.

Your sweatshirt's the only thing keeping him from actually touching your skin.

Storm breaks lose inside your head as his irky fingers brush along your upper arm, softly caressing your shoulder before sliding the back of your hooded neck.

And that's when you lose it. Like a string finally snapping.

You'll graduate all right. But you'll never use the easy, dirty path to get there. Dignity's your bestfriend and you're not ready to lose it.

"Sir Han." You muse, voice soft, tender and sugary. But when you enclose your fingers around his wrist, it closes all blood circulation.

The man winces, trying to escape the sudden tight grasp.

"You underestimate me, Sir Han."

"Miss Ki-"

A strong sudden punch delivers the man out of your clutching grasp.

And you're not the one who punched him.

Next thing you know, fingers clutch the old man's collar so tightly they've turned a glowing white.

Jungkook's breathing in a manner that looks like he's about to explode. His hands are trembling with aggression as they fist the fabric of your teacher. He's holding himself back from sending another punch.

Blinking, you quickly run to your best friend's side, prying him off.

But like two woods glued together, its difficult to separate him from the man with a bloody lip.

His body's vibrating under your touch with tension. "Let's go."

He doesn't move.

"Jungkook. I said let's go!"

Nothing.

This time you groan in frustration and use your lower strength to pry the body that's ten times massive than you.

This time you succeed. Only because he allows you to haul him away.

"You bastard." Jungkook harshly yanks his arm from you, growling at the frightened man on the floor.

Before anyone dies, you drag him out of the classroom and eventually stop once you're at a safe distance. The hallway's empty fortunately. You let go of him to catch your breath, leaning against the wall.

"That was a close one." You say.

Jungkook snaps to you, eyes burning. You think you might've heard a muscle crack.

"A close one?" When he laughs, it's like a mixture of psychotic redemption from reality. When you've gone crazy and are unable to handle the real world so you turn to destruction or gore to save you.

He's mad. Like, fatally infuriated. "He almost raped you!"

He almost. But he didn't. It's not like you would've agreed to the deal anyway. You knew better.

You laugh.

Laugh.

Clutching your fingers against your hooded abdomen as untamed hysterics erupt your throat.

What just happened? You think you've gone crazy.

"Are you serious?" Irritation can be seen beaming from his eyes.

That was sexual harassment, forbidden and out of the line illegal. Someone like Sir Han should be sent to jail for toying a minor, not to mention his own student, but then you're here laughing like you've just see a comedy movie.

"No, I'm Y/n."

This is ridiculous.

Calming yourself, you crouch down to grab your bag. "Okay, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be laughing." You say. "But you have to admit. It's nice seeing Sir Han all scared like a frightened kitty."

"You're a psycho."

You smile, allowing Jungkook to lead the way out of school. Honestly, you did that just to calm him down. If he thinks you're frightened, there's no saying what he might do.

Worst case scenario; he ends up breaking someone's bones.

You'll just have to swallow everything in this time. Let it all out once you reach home.

Because righ now, you're not you're own priority. Smile. You have to smile, mask your real emotions and let your friend know that you're feeling just fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 14.8K 44
"Congratulations sweetheart. You survived our full moon." ~Ranked: #902 in Fanfiction on 24/12/17~
11K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
1.5K 55 24
After 7 years, did he really forget who I was? . . . . Highest rankings #6 in kth fanfic #5 in kimtaehyungfanfiction #1 in j-hopexreader #15 in btsv...
125K 7.2K 33
- god help me, i'm unloyal. 𝘢 𝘫𝘪𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. ©KOOKENT highest rank: #227 in fanfiction