𝐃𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 ✶ 𝙄...

By Uglygirlfall

It can be hard to see the 'light' in such a dark world. But Izuku has no issue with seeing the ball of fire t... More

Daddies Little Girl
Fatherless Behavior
First Day Blues
Class 1A
Red Light Green Light
Feed Me
Top 6
I Could Never Be Ready
April Shower's
We are Lightskins
Spicy Sixteen
Singing In the Shower
The stoner or the bear
Earthquake
Safety First

All In A'days Work

927 35 79
By Uglygirlfall

"Hey Jirou?" Momo asks. "Hmm?" The blue-haired girl hums. "How did you know- you were. Ya know." Momo asks flipping her wrist down. "Oh are you questioning?" She asks. "WELL- I mean I don't know. I was just asking." Momo says. "Well if i'm being honest I always just kinda had a thing for girls. Like when I was in primary school I used to kiss my friends in the big stall." Jirou says laughing. "YOU WHAT?" Momo asks. "Yea like- I used to go into the big stall in the bathroom and just make o- nevermind. I was a pretty bold kid. But anyways I just didn't know what 'gay' was back then. Now that I do I just have a label." Jirou says. "So you don't like boys at all?" Momo asks. "As of now no. I'm lesbian." Jirou says.

"I just. I don't think I'm lesbian. But I like think girls are- nice. But I don't think I'm bi either. Because when your Bi its supposed to be 50/50 right?" Momo says. "No, No. You can be Bi and prefer one gender over the other." Jirou says. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?" Kaminari shouts budding into the conversation. "DUNCE FACE FOCUS OR ILL BLOW YOU UP." Bakugo shouts. "WAIT BAKUGO THIS IS SERIOUS. CAN WE QUIT SPARRING FOR LIKE 1 MINUTE?" Denki asks. "Katuski, come over here I can take you and Tokoyami" Reira says. "Tch fine." Bakugo says.

The class had been sparring with one another to prepare for the upcoming sports festival. Denki walks over to where Momo and Jirou had been chatting. He overheard what Jirou had said. "What do you want?" Kyouka asks. "You said Momo could be Bi....with a preference?" He asks. "Uhh yea?" Jirou says. "So I could like a girl and a boy- but still like girls more than boys?" Kaminari asks. "Yep." Jirou says. Denki just stares at her dead in the eyes with his mouth slightly parted. "Mr. Aizawa can I be excused?" He asks. "What for now Kaminari?" Aizawa asks with a sigh. "I'm having a mid life crises." He says. "You're fifteen Kaminari. Do you plan on dying at 30?" Aizawa asks.

"Mr. Aizawa I think I'm bisexual." He says. "Congratulations Kaminari." Aizawa says with the most stoic expression ever, plastered to his face. "Welcome to the club!" Tsu shouts. "There's a club?" he asks. "No its- like. Nevermind." Tsu says. "Wait no I wanna be in the bi club." Kaminari says. "Its just a saying. Like 'welcome to the club.' As a sense of there is multiple of us." Tsuyu says. "OHH HOW MANY?" He asks. "Uh there's me, Izuku, I think Sero and Y/n." Tsu says. "Pan!" Sero shouts. "Same!" You yell. "What are yall screaming about?" Shinso asks. "Sexualities." Jirou says.

"Why?" He asks. "I dunno. One minute we were sparring, now its sexual orientation." Momo says. "I'm pan too!" Uraraka says. "Samezy." Mina says. "Damn half the fucking class pan." Tokoyami says. "What are you?" Izuku asks. "Aro." Fumikage says. "What about you Bakubro?" Kirishima asks. "I don't remember what its called." He says. "Reira?" Eijirou asks. "He's Demi." Reira says. "Oh forreal? Me too." Hitoshi says. "You're lesbian right?" Momo asks. "ME? Yea." Reira says. "TWINEM! Jirou says. "GOODMUTHAFUCKINVIBES ONLAY!" Reira shouts. "SUPAGOODVIBES ONLY!" They shout together.

"Alright enough. Move to the showers. Lunch is in 20 minutes. Remember we have an early dismissal" Aizawa shouts before the class all files out of the gym.

"Are you guys doing something afterschool?" Jirou asks. "I got work bruh." Mina says. "Who in they right fucking mind hired you?" Reira asks. "TUH! Rude. Me and Sero working at the mickeydeez up the road." She says. "I got work too." You say. "YOU WORK THERE TOO?" Mina ask. "Nah, I got a job at the mall." You say. "With Izuku?" Uraraka asks. "Hmm?" You ask. "I was talking him to him, he works at the mall too." She says. "FORREAL? Imma have to ask him where." You say. "Its the Foot Locker." Ochako says. "Oh that's across the hall from me!" You say. "Where you working." Reira asks. "Build-A-Bear." You say.

"NAUR NOT THE KIDS STORE." Momo shouts. "BE QUIET THEY PAY GOOD AND I GET TO PLAY WITH STUFFED ANIMALS ALL DAY." You shout back. "Not the girl with a gun quirk working at buildabearrrrrrr." Tsu says. "Well where are yall working?" You ask. "I babysit." Asui says. "Nail salon, Niaome's." Momo says. "Zumies" Jirou says. "WITH KAMINARI?" Mina asks. "I don't wanna talk about it." Jirou says. "Shit it could be worse, I work with Katsuki." Reira says. "NO HUH? WHERE?" Jirou asks. "Library." She says. "BAKUGO- AND REIRA....AT A LIBRARY?" You ask. "Its not ideal but the pay is sexy as fuck." She says. "Why are they even making us gets jobs in the first place?" Mina asks. "Its supposed to help us learn how to plan things strategically. My plate is so fucking full. I had to buy a planner just to keep all my shit together." Uraraka says.

"Yea did you see the income email?" Momo asks. "Yea we have to open up bank accounts, and they view how much money we make over a certain amount of time." You say. "For what?" Mina asks. "To make sure people don't just say they have a job and slack off, and just having a single job won't get you to the mark of money you have to make to get a good grade in management, you're gonna have to pick up side hustles 'n shit." Reira says. "Yea I teach private swim lessons." Tsu says. "Twin- kinda. I teach classes at the gun range." You say.

"I applied for part time at the Zoo." Reira says. "As an exhibit?" Ochaco asks. "I'm so close to beating the hell out of you. But no. I honestly should probably learn more about animals, it stinks there but I hear it pays good. On top of it I would be an asset to them since I can literally turn into the animals, so I'm sure I'll get it." Reira says. "I think I'm gonna do part time at that gymnastics thing across town, I'm pretty good." Mina says. "This is sickening. I have two part time jobs, on top of school, and I have a Hero intern coming up, AND exams are around the corner. I don't even have time for my love life, to see my family, I don't even have time for nothin. I'm working every single day. I'm depressed" You say.

"Preaching to the choir." Momo says. All the girls got dressed and made their way out to lunch. "Where the guys?" Jirou asks. "I dunno but they need to hurry up, I need Katsuki to drive me to work." Reira says. "Oh shit I forgot about early dismissal. We're out after lunch right. I wonder if Izuku wants to walk with me." You ask. "Ochaco where you working?" Momo asks. "I have three, I work at Petsmart, The icecream shop up the road, and the electronic store." She says. "Damn girl pop off kero ." Tsu says.

The boys shuffle out of the locker room- "JESUS YALL WAS FUCKING WHAT TOOK SO DAMN LONG!?"Mina shouts. "Whats got your drawls in a dump." Sero asks. "YOU FINNA MAKE ME LATE FOR WORK- LETS GO." She says. "AH FUCK I FORGOT." Sero says shoving his phone in his pocket. "You ready ape?" Bakugo asks. "Racially motivated but yea lets go." Reira says. Everyone begins making their way to the door, you spot Izuku.

"Hey!" You shout. He looks up and smiles when he sees you. "Hey y/n." He says holding the door for you. You walk through and he steps behind you. "I hear you work at the mall?" You say. "Yea, foot locker-." He says. "I work at Build-a-Bear." You say. "NO WAY! Thats like right across the hall from me!" He says. "Yea! I was wondering if- you wanted to go together." You say. "Of course. Do you need to stop at your house to get your uniform?" He asks. "No its in my bag- you?" You ask. "Nah I got mine.." He says.

You both walk to his car- well his moms old one. Since he only had his permit- and so did you. It was best to take an older Nissan that was easy to drive, and didn't go very fast. Izuku opened the door for you and you got in. He got into the drivers and made his way to the mall. It was a pretty quick drive. When you both made it to the mall you parted ways into the men's and women's bathrooms to change. Once you came out in your khaki pants, a white button down and a blue apron and some blue and white 1's. You looked over to see Izuku waiting on his phone in black ripped jeans the signature striped footlocker shirt and some black 97's.

"Why your uniform so much cuter than mine?" You ask. "WHATTT? You look adorable." He says. It kinda makes your heart jump. "I- Uh mean you. You look really nice!" He corrects. You just nod and start walking. He follows alongside of you. A few minutes of walking through the thick crowd you make it to the hall. He goes left- you go right. And work begins.

~

"So you understand everything?" Your manager asks. "Yea Janae, thanks for walking me through it." You say. "No problem- I'm off to lunch so 'see ya." She says walking out. You stand at the counter and pull out your phone. You we're just scrolling through social media for the most part. A tall slender woman walks in with two kids, that looked similar. "Hi ma'am!" How can I help you?" You ask. "Hey do you guys do birthdays?" She asks. "Yes, would you like to book us?" You ask. "Yes. 5 o'clock." She says. "Tomorrow?" You ask.

"Today." She says.

"Its 4:40?" You say. "I'm aware." She says. "Usually we book in advance at least 24 hours." You say. "I can pay extra If that's what you're leading up to. "Well I mean there is a fee- but." She cuts you off. "Perfect. Its a party of 28. But book for thirty because we may have extra kids." She says. "Thirty- in 20 minutes" You ask. "Yes." She says. You look at her and nod.  You key in name, billing information and a party name. "Kevin, Caven, go pick out some bears." She says. "Their names are Kevin- and Kevin?" You ask. "Clever huh!" She says in a proud tone. You onec again just smile and nod.

Just as she had promised a sea of kids and parents filed in one by one, some introverted- clinging to their parents. Others taking off their pants and trying to piss on the bears. None of the parents even seemed even remotely interested in what was going on one way or the other. "Uh this IS NOT a day care." You say trying to wrangle up some of the kids. The parents actively ignore you as if they couldn't be bothered with your presence. You take a deep breath and walk into the back room to grab a whistle. You stand on top of the counter and blow with your entire chest.

All of the kids look up at you. "SIT." You shout. They go stiff. You raise your hand in a slapping position. "NOW." You add. The kids sit where they are. "Good." You say hopping down. "Now we are here to Celebrate Kevin and Caven. Can the two birthday boys stand up?" You ask. The twins you had seen earlier stand and make their way to the front. "You two can pick out your bears first." You say. They two boys walk towards the other side of the store and look through the un-stuffed plushies.

"Now as for everyone else I have a special surprise for you!" You say pulling out a book from behind the counter. "The story- of the Lost Teddy!" You say. "Sounds lame." A kid says. "Its quite the contrary you little shit  Its a book about magical adventures of a lost bear." You say. "I heard what you whispered! SHE SAID A POTTY WORD!" A little girl shouts. "I'm about to say another one if you don't shut up and let me read this story." You say smiling and glaring at the little girl. "I don't wanna hear about a dumb bear. If you're gonna tell a stupid story make it good lady." Another boy says.

"Fine what do you want to hear a story about?" You ask. "A LOVE STORY! WITH PRINCESS AND PRINCESSES!" A girl shouts. The group of children collectively agree. "What? Where's the ewww love- gross." You ask. "Not you stereotyping kids. Just because we're young we can't like a good romance? Tell a damn love story lady." A boy says. "Who the hell raised you things." You ask. "If you don't tell the story 'mgonna tell my mommy and you're gonna get fired." A girl whines. "Fine Fine- uhhhh this is a story called. Umm. Late Spring." You say. "Aight continue." A kid says.

"Okay- Once upon a time in a land far far away called Heroville. Lived a King named Mighty and His queen Inko. They bequeathed a son- his name was Izuku. They lived in a large palace. Izuku was guarded by his two trusted solders Tenya and Todo. His personal maid Ashido, and his best friend Yuga. On the opposite side of the town laid another palace. Home to Queen Mitsuki and her partner Masaru. They also had one son, named Katsuki. He was guarded by Hanta and Denki. His personal maid Momo, and his best friend Eijirou.

In Heroville:

"You can't just hide Izuku-kun." Yuga says frowning. "I can try!" He says. "Katsuki-kun has accepted it. Why can't you?" Yuga asks. "Because I am not Kacchan. If he is fine with this arranged marriage nonsense he can enjoy it. I will choose who I love in due time." Izuku says. "I understand that.... But your parents will be stepping down from the throne. You need a queen beside you if you want to rule the kingdom." Yuga says. "I know...but I just-." Izuku is cut off mid-sentence. "There you are Master. You cannot run off like that!" Tenya says. "I apologize Master I shouldn't have let you out of my sight. Do with me as you will." Todo says getting down onto his knees and holding his head down.

Izuku crouches down and holds Todo's chin between his thumb and pointer. He tilts the two toned hair boy's hair up and looks at him with large glossy eyes, "no need to worry. I am safe. And I would never hurt you." Izuku says smiling. Todo's face heats up as he flushes red. Izuku had this- charm- to him, that made hearts drop. He was barely aware of the affect he had on people though. Todo and Tenya lead Izuku back to his room in the palace and stand outside the door of his room. Moments later a brown skin girl with blonde hair and a hourglass-like figure walks in wearing a maid getup.

"Are you ready to dress Master Izu?" The girl says. "I think I'm gonna skip out on this one Ashido..." Izuku says. "Whatever do you mean master? Today you meet your potential bride. You cannot simply 'skip out'." She says. "Can you at least do me one favor If I am to go?" Izuku asks. "Of course master Izu." She says. "Can you tell me who my potential brides are?" He asks. "Ohhh nah I can't tell ya dat." Mina says breaking character. Izuku pouts and allows Ashido to dress him in formal wear.

Once it was all said and done Izuku walked out of his bedroom to be greeted by the backs of his guards. "Excuse me Gentlemen." Izuku says. Todo and Tenya jump up and quickly move out of his way to escort him down the grand stairs into the large common area. Waiting for him were three women.

Ochako, a poor peasant girl
Kyouka, a wealthy princess of a neighboring kingdom
Asui, a simple country-girl

And?

"Is there not one missing?" Izuku asks. Frightening everyone in the room. "Son! We've been waiting for you." Inko says. Kyouka walks up to Izuku and stiffly curtsies. Her large grand dress and heavy makeup was a bit off putting. "My King." She says holding out a hand. "M'lady?" Izuku says taking her hand and kissing it. The girl giggles and walks back to her seat. Another girl came, this time it was Ochako. "M-MY KINK! KING...SO SORRY. My king MY KING!" She says forcing a stiff curtsy and holding out her hand. Izuku smiled. "M'lady." He says kissing her hand just as gently and passionately as he did the other.

Once Ochako had returned to her seat, the third and final girl stood. "My king" She says holding her head down with a bow rather than a curtsy and lifting her arm. Izuku places a kiss on the back of her palm. "M'lady." He says. Izuku has no clue who these women are. Whether they are poor or wealthy, royalty or peasants. He had no idea. Just as he sat down Ashido walked in with a girl. She was not in heavy makeup or a large dress like the others. Rather a ripped up old dress. Covered in markings, and a face framed with neck tattoos. She was certainly nothing Izuku had seen before...he was intrigued.

The last girl of the hour. Y/n, prisoner of war.

Upon closer inspection Izuku realized she had her hands cuffed behind her back in some sort of contraption. Her shoulder-length blue hair was sectioned into matted pieces that were neatly woven together to form what looked to be a messy twist? "Took you all long enough." Mighty says. "Shes a bit hard to wrangle my king. I apologize for the inconvenience." Ashido says before bowing and returning to the exit. Izuku walks up to the girl and awaits her hand.

"The hell do you want? Why am I here. Put me back in my." Y/n gets cut off. "SHH." Inko says flashing her a deadly glare. "Remember the deal." She says. Y/n shuts her mouth and curtsies. Deep and gracefully, with no staggering or stiffness like the others. Izuku was impressed. "I am Y/n of Heroville." She says. "P-Prince Izuku, Madame." He says. "I hope you will have me as your wife." She says holding out her hand- her palm rather than the back. Izuku goes to grab it and flip it over but she takes his hand and brings it to her mouth. Her soft lips pressing firmly against the back of his hand. "My prince." She says.

She had been the only one that did it correctly. Izuku was stunned. He thought sure she was the peasant girl but she was much too well-spoken and educated for that. She walks to her seat and doesn't make a sound. Izuku can't help but stare her down. On the few occasions that their eyes would meet. Izuku would flash A smile but she never gave one back. Rather she looked away in anguish. She looked so- hurt. Not only physically but mentally. Izuku wanted nothing more but to help her but she seemed to not want it.

"After this dinner there will be 1 week until the wedding. Tomorrow Prince Izuku will spend the entire day- sun rise to sun fall- with Ochako. On the second day the same will happen with Kyouka. The third Asui, and the fourth Y/n. On the fifth day Izuku will choose his bride. The sixth day the wedding will be planned and announced throughout the kingdom. On day seven the two will be wedded and sent to a private resort to spend their honeymoon." A purple haired boy explains.

He was the messenger of the tower. If information needed to be known or resuscitated Hitoshi was your guy.

Most people already knew of the fast moving life of royalty so the schedule came as no surprise. Dinner continued as normal, the other three girls chatted and ate. Y/n never picked up a fork. She sat quietly staring into space. "May I have a word with y/n after dinner?" Izuku asks breaking the conversation. The girl in question looks over. "After dinner?" Mighty asks. "Yes." Izuku says. "As you wish. You must keep your sword on you." Inko says. "Mother that is rude." Izuku says. Inko looks at him and winks. "I'm sorry. You're right." She says.

Dinner goes by fast and a looming sense of jealousy fills the air. All three girls felt the overwhelming competition coming from Y/n. If any of them wanted Izuku they would have to take her down. But she was like a wall. No room for error, no room to talk. Tightly latticed together and bonded with cement. There was nothing to be said, to talk about or even to use against her. No one had even heard of her.

Kyouka's family is known for their food distribution. Just as Izuku's is Known for their military, and Katsuki's is known for their clothing apparel. Asui had pale green skin and frog-like eyes. She was hard NOT to notice so she was recognized by few as well. Ochako's demeanor helps everyone realize she is poor. Nevertheless Y/n was drawing nothing but blanks from everyone within and outside the castle.

After dinner Izuku walks over to Y/n. "Hey." he says. "Do you need something?" She asks. "For you to eat something." He says picking up her cold fork and putting some food on it. He puts it up to her mouth. 'mnot hungry." She says. "Please?" He asks, genuinely looking out for her. "I'm not putting anything from this kingdom into my body." She says. Izuku respects her wishes and sits down the fork. "You have free access to the kitchen until 10pm If you feel more comfortable eating food you prepare." Izuku says to her. She nods and he leaves.

The next few days go by quickly. Izuku waking up at the crack of dawn to knocks at the door. He was expected to sleep beside the girls, tend to them, and have so to say 'a taste of married life' a bride free-trial if you will. The fourth day- the one he had honestly been waiting for finally rolled around. He was so excited that at 3 am that morning he left his own room in search of Y/n. Rather the other way around. He made it to her temporary room and knocked. When there was no answer he let himself in.

The sight was bittersweet.

It seemed Mina had cleaned her off in a bath. Her honey brown skin glistened in the moonlight. Her body looked soft, like she had just been slathered in shea butter and coconut oil. Her pearly white teeth were slightly visible through her parted lips as she snored softly. A silk nightgown. What a beautiful sight shrouded by chains. Her feet were cuffed together and then cuffed onto the bed. Her arms had been the same. Her blanket was weighted and there were traps set around the bed. It all made Izuku's blood boil.

Here she was sleeping peacefully as if she hadn't had a bed in years and they had the audacity to chain her up like an animal. Why didn't they do this to the other girls? Izuku set off all of the traps on purpose and threw them out. He took the keys and began to unlock her chains.

"What are you doing Izuku?" A voice asks.

Izuku looks down to see a waken Y/n looking back at him. "I want you to sleep well. You cannot sleep well chained." He says. "Put them back. I don't want to know what will happen if they think I did it myself." She says. "I will explain it was me." He says. "You're nice and you stick up for everyone. If you say you did it, it would just look like you were taking the blame. Just lock it back and wait until the morning." She says. "No. We're starting now." He says

Izuku takes off all of the cuffs, her ankles and wrists were beet red. "You are very stupid." She says activating her quirk and pressing a gun to his temple. Izuku- while frightened was also astound by such a powerful quirk. "I know you're in pain. I can see it on your face. If killing me will help alleviate it. By all means." Izuku says getting on his knees leaning into the gun. She jumps back- the hell was this guy talking about.

All she really wanted was to put the gun up to her own head but she couldn't die- not yet. Izuku stands up and walks up to her and picks her up tightly. He walks back to his room with her in his hands. She wanted to scream and kick, but if someone were to notice them, it would be more trouble than what its worth. Once they were back in his room he sat her down on the bed. "Most girls would dream of having your opportunity becoming a wealthy princess to a loving family. Is that not what you want?" Izuku asks.

"No. Its not what I want. Its what I had, and its what I want back." She says. "Hmm?" Izuku asks. "Do you really not remember me?" She asks. Izuku squints and shakes his head no. "Do you remember the fight on One man rock?" She asks. Izuku nods slowly, somewhat confused, Y/n stands up and takes off her nightgown. Now only in a bra and underwear. Any other day Izuku would have went into instant shock and panicked. But he was far too busy picking his jaw up off of the floor.

Her body was laced with tattoos and markings. "You're Y/n. You- You're the daughter of Sniper?The- oh my god. You... we." Izuku's eyes start to gloss over. "Have you been held captive here for all that time?" He asks. She nods, the tears begin to fall from Izuku's eyes. "Why." Izuku whispers. "When I was younger. Around ten years old, the only thing on my mind was becoming queen and taking my rightful throne. That was until my mother fell ill. She was completely bedridden and without her guidance our kingdom was lost." She begins.

"Around 2 months after my mom had become sick we started to loose money and supplies. Our once perfect Utopia was beginning to fall apart. A few of our men said they would go to Heroville in seek of medicine for the queen. My father approved and we awaited their return. After 5 weeks time they returned with medicine. The town rejoiced. 1 hour after my mother ingested the medicine. She died. The men that brought it denied all accusations of tampering with it. And they were our trusted men. They would gain nothing from her death. The only other person it could have been would be." She says.

"My kingdom." Izuku says.
"Precisely." She says.

With nothing but pain and vengeance lingering heavy on our conscious we made our way to your kingdom. Of course accusing for the death of our queen. The first strike was dealt to one of our people and the month long war began. I fought with every last ounce of my body but it ended with me standing bloodied looking out at a sea of my closest friends and townspeople. I remember someone grabbing ahold of me and pulling me away. I screamed out for help. My father had been critically injured and couldn't move. He tried to crawl to me. Crying out for me. But I was taken as a prisoner of war. If my family were to regroup and fight again, they know their princess could be killed. I'm a threat." She says.

Izuku seemed as though he was in complete disbelief. He never thought his family could be so haneous. "Your mother wants you to marry someone in the royal bloodline so your children stay purebred royalty. She told me that If I could get close enough to you and convince you to marry Kyouka she would release me." Y/n explains. "Nonsense. I will free you now. We can leave in a moment." Izuku says with a pained look on his face. "Look I don't blame you." She says. "I blame myself." He says. "You couldn't have known." She says. "Hey Y/n. There's a flaw in your story." Izuku says. "Hmm?" She asks getting defensive.

"I'm not being rude but you're 17. We got our medical division 5 years ago. We couldn't have given you medicine 7 years ago. We didn't have it." Izuku says. Y/n looks at him puzzled. Izuku gets up and takes Y/n on his back. He powers up his super-quirk and opens the window before jumping out and soaring through the air. "How do we get to your kingdom?" He asks. Its in the north, beyond the Mountains." She says. Izuku follows her instructions.

After passing the mountains, just as she had said a large palace lit up the early morning sky. It was surrounded by a town... but it looked- wrong. The way Y/n described it Izuku was expecting a bit more. The city looked awful, the outside of the palace was disgusting. It smelled bad and had a depressing aura surrounding it. They landed and began walking through the city. It was nothing but poverty on every street. Once they made it to the castle Y/n recognized a familiar face.

"Reira?" She says.

A purple haired girl wearing a tight maid-getup looks up and drops a vase of flowers onto the concrete. It shatters at her feet and she walks over it. Her pace starts slow and speeds faster and faster until she was charging at Y/n bulldozing her into the ground. Reira couldn't speak she just cried- hard into the crook of Y/n's neck. Gripping onto her body, taking in her scent. She couldn't believe that it was real. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" A voice shouts. Her body stiffens and she kicks off her heels and grabs Y/n by the wrist and runs.

Out of instinct Y/n grabs Izuku.

She heaves over a gate and runs even faster until all of them make it to a canal. "cmon we don't have much time." She says taking off her tights and getting into the water. Izuku takes off his shoes and rolls up his pants. Y/n kicks off your slippers and they both get in and begin walking with the current until they make it to the edge. "Uhhh hold on don't-." Reira jumps off the end before Y/n could finish. She surfaces at the top and sticks a thumb in the air. "ITS NOT SHALLOW! YOU'LL BE FINE!" She shouts. Izuku picks up Y/n and uses his 'float' to glide down.

"Woah you got married on me?" She asks slapping Izuku's back, knocking the wind out of him. "No silly talk. We need to TALK. Whats going on?" Y/n asks. "Ha! She disappears for almost ten years and asks whats going on." She says. "My bad, I'll have to remember to visit on weekends the next time I get kidnapped." Y/n says sarcastically. Reira rolls her eyes. "Well It was really all for nothing. That whole war was part of their plan. We got played." She says. "What do you mean." She asks.

All three of them were swimming through the base of the waterfall. Reira pulls herself out of the water and rips a bush out of the ground- it came up far too easily. Y/n then noticed a door under it. She unlocked it and opened it. "Get in." She says. Y/n and Izuku follow her instructions and hop in. There is a loud thud outside before Reira hops in to. But she seems different... more unhinged. The way she carried herself was off. "Rei?" You ask.

"HMMM!?" She says with a toothy grin. You look her up and down. "Nah." You say before activating your quirk and shooting her in the legs a few times. "OWIE OWIE OWIE~!" She yells, her body starts to melt as a blonde girl with golden eyes and a vampire-like smile emerges. "I knew it." You say. Izuku grabs you and smashes through the door above that you came through in when you both came out you realized Izuku had punched through a large rock they had sat on top of the door.

A blonde man wearing a bandanna over his head, a Man in a full 3 piece suit, and a top hat, as well as a black-haired man with blue eyes and burn marks all over his body stood on the opposite side. "What did you do to Reira?" You ask. "Oh you want your friend back?" The man in the top hat says pulling out a marble and throwing it at the ground. Reira pops up and looks at the scene. "Shit. I was too slow." She says.

"What the hell is going on?" You ask. "Imma give you the 2 minute rundown of the past 10 or so years. When the queen fell ill, two men went out of town to get medicine. These fuckers along with a blue haired guy and the blonde bitch pretended to be doctors in Heroville and gave the men poison, rather than medicine. They knew with the queen's death we would retaliate against King Mighty- they knew we would loose. After the battle they swooped into the kingdom when your father was disabled and you were gone. With the majority of the military killed in battle the only thing we could do was submit. We've been under their tyranny- basically since you left." Reira explains.

It all begins to click. So Izuku wasn't lying- they didn't have medicine. It slowly began making more and more sense. "Ladies please stand back." Izuku says. His body begins to rage with power. "You killed her mother- made two kingdoms fight a meaningless war- and for what. Status? You make me sick." Izuku says. Izuku goes for a punch but his hand goes through a portal. He backs up as a man walks through it. He had pale blue hair.

"Well well well. What do we have here. My prince." He says sarcastically bowing to Izuku. "MAN FUCK THIS." Y/n says activating her quirk and firing round after round. In the confusion and chaos Izuku takes the upperhand and sneak attacks the men. Reira also goes beast mode and lets loose. Soon the portal comes back and more unknown men shuffle in. The fight gets larger and larger until you all begin to get over powered. A loud rumble is heard before a man comes flying through the air.

"I AM HERE!" King Mighty's voice calls out. Not long after that reinforcements from Izuku's kingdom showed up. Hundreds of highly trained solders. Their allies with the neighboring kingdom even showed up. Mitsuki and her wide array of soldiers as well as her rowdy little shit of a son. "The hell did you get yourself into now shitty Deku?" He asks. "Handling something that should have been handled ages ago." Izuku says shooting a dirty glare at his father. Mighty whistles and looks away.

It had become more than obvious who would win the fight. Each of them surrendered and were captured and put in jail. In an instant it was as if the depressing haze over the Kingdom was lifted. Once everyone made it back to the main palace Y/n was once again reunited with her father who was now in a wheelchair after critical damages left him paralyzed from the waist down. With the help of both Izuku and Katsuki's kingdoms the city was brought back to its beautiful Utopia, and Y/n was once again able to assume her position as Princess.

"Okay Izuku. Its time to go home, you still have marital affairs to handle." Inko says. Y/n looks at him. She seemed- conflicted. "Is there an issue? You are no longer being forced. I'll choose from the other three I suppose. Asui was sweet." Izuku says. Something about that irked y/n. "How am I gonna repay the favor?" She asks. "This was my debt to you! Locked in a cell for something you had little to no control over." Izuku says. "Yea- you freed me. That paid your debt. You fought my battle and restored my city. Its only fair that I devote my life to you as payment." She says.

"WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU?" Izuku shouts. "God this fucking idiot." Katuski says slapping him in the back of the head. "She's asking for your hand in marriage Izuku-kunnn~" Yuga says. "Wait- you want to get married? To me?" Izuku says. "Don't get cocky or anything- its... uh its just to repay my debt and stuff." She says, but it was clear debt had nothing to do with it. Y/n had fallen head over heels for the prince. "You really want to marry me?" He asks. Y/n presses herself forward and gets onto her tippy toes, she planted a peck on his lips and got down. Izuku smiled and dipped into another kiss.

(Pretend this is a disney movie when he dips the girl and when they break the kiss and it cuts to their in wedding at the alter and everyone is clapping and stuff)

"WHOOOO!" The crowd shouts. Izuku picks up Y/n in her princess gown and runs down the Aisle as the dress train drags behind. "Enjoy that honey moon!" King Mighty says. "Bring back some grandkids!" Inko says. "SOME WHAT?" Sniper shouts.

And they lived happily ever after! The end.

Back at the mall:

"WHOOOOOO!" The sea of kids clap, their parents who had joined in also were brought to tears. While you had told the story Janae had came back from lunch and read the room. She took each kid one by one as you were talking and stuffed their bears. By the time you were finished all the kids had stuffed animals and were content. "BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" The twins shouts. "TELL ANOTHER STORY LADY!" A kid shouts. "Its time for pizza you guys!" On of the parents say. There was a moment of calm peace before the storm, kids racing to their parents so they could all go to the food court and eat pizza.

The mom pays for all of the expenses and thanks you for a job well done. Janae walks over. "GIRL I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! KIDS ARE SO HARD TO WRANGLE UP. THEY WERE SILENT AND STILL. I JUST GOT THEM A LIL BEAR AND IT WAS OVER! YOU'RE AMAZING!" She shouts. You laugh. "I had a few tricks up my sleeve I guess." You say shrugging. "So when you you plan on telling him?" She asks. "Huh?" You ask. "Izuku? He works across the hall right? When are you gonna confess?" She asks again. "NEVER BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TOO CONFESS!" You shout. "Yea yea yea. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Just invite me to the wedding." She says walking into the back room.

After your shift you met back up with Izuku. "How was work?" He asks. "Honestly pretty great. I had fun." You say. "Thats good to hear." He says. "What about you?" You ask. "I love my coworkers and it was chill for the most part. But a bunch of little kids kept asking me did I make grandkids for King Mighty, and calling me prince. They kept curtsying and asking to kiss my hand. It was weird." He says. "HAHAHHAHH YEA KIDS SAY THE DARNEDEST THINGS! SILLY SILLY KIDS!" You say loudly. Izuku laughs and you both walk to the car. A kid stops you.

"OH MY GOD MOMMY LOOK!" She shouts. You and Izuku both look at each other. "Sorry, I don't know whats gotten into her." The mother says. "NO MOM REALLY! LOOK AT THEIR NAMETAGS! IZUKU AND Y/N! THEY ARE MARRIED AND SHES A PRINCESS AND HES A PRINCE! IS THIS YOUR HONEYMOON? WHERE ARE YOUR BABIES?" The kid asks. "Oh- a friend of her's told her about a story. Now she's been on and on. Its ironic that you two are together. Can we get a quick picture?" The mom asks. "Uhhh s-sure?" Izuku asks.

You both crouch down and snap a picture with the kid. "Thank you! Have a good day Prince, and Princess." The mom says walking off. Izuku just stands there. 'Shit i fucked UP.' You think to yourself. Izuku opens the passenger door, "M'lady." He says bowing. 'Holy shit. He's GOING WITH IT?' You think. "Much obliged my prince." You say getting in. He laughs and gets into the drivers seat. "Is their anything you would like to visit before we make our decent to the kingdom?" He asks. "Hmmm I'm kind of in the mood for a frozen dairy treat, If that isn't to much?" You ask dramatically.

"Nothing in this world is too much for my beloved princess Y/n." He says pulling off to go get ice cream.

(6930 words)

Y/n tells a story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.5K 26
A slow burn IzuMina fic. This can also be read on Fanfiction.net under the same title. ~+~ Izuku's first year at U.A. High is coming to an end, and...
138K 2.3K 39
It's a normal day for Izuku as he completes his normal routine and goes to school, along the way he runs into Yui Kodai, a quiet and Mysterious girl...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
1.3K 52 17
"All I've ever asked was to have your heart, but you refused to even let me in. I destroyed myself, I let you destroy me for you. I was there when yo...