The stoner or the bear

"Hey Smokey! You wanna swing by later?" Izuku asks. "Sure Deku, I'll pass through." You say. It had only been about 2 hours since 1A had announced their pro hero names and you two hadn't called each other anything besides that. "God get a fucking room." Bakugo snaps pushing between you two and walking off. "Hey that's not nice! Sorry about him." Kirishima says chasing after Bakugo. "Hey Eiji... Could you come here for me?" Mina coos from inside. Eijirou spins on his toes and runs back into the building, pushing between you and Izuku as he did so.

"Katsuki!" Another voice coos. It catches Bakugo's attention but only for a mere second. Most people called him by his last name, other than teachers there was only one other person it would be, and he wasn't interested in a conversation. "Please Kat?" Reira calls. Bakugo's mind snaps as he looks back in complete disbelief. Bakugo began speedwalking back to the building screaming up a storm. "ARE YOU FUCKING SICK? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? YOU WEIRD BITCH. WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He screams. "Just come on!"

"The hell is going on in there?" Izuku asks. "Mina just wants a ride from Kirishima. He goes running after his girlfriend now adays." You say. "Oh they're dating?" Izuku asks, a bit flustered. "Yep. They went to the skating rink, and he fell and pulled her down with him. And while they were both on the floor. Kirishima looking up at her and Mina looking down at him, he kissed her. And they've been dating ever since." You say. "Aww. Thats romantic. IS REIRA DATING KACCHAN?" Izuku asks. "Not that I know of. The only couples in our class is Mina and Kirishima, Momo and Jirou. And Kaminari and Shinso." You explain. "Ahh I see. I wonder what they're doing then." He asks. "Probably nothing too interesting." You say walking off.

"Someone's eager to get home." Izuku says chasing after you. "A little. I'm tired." You admit. "Yea training today was rough. Its been rough ever since they started doing individual training. Its like they target your weakness." Midoriya says. "Exactly. The pass few weeks have made me question my position as a pro hero. I thought I was ready to be on the front lines but maybe not." You say. "Of course you are... well I believe in you. More than anything. I'm sure you're more prepared than me." Izuku says. You smile at his kind words and look down at your feet while you walk. Midoriya walks beside you— admiring the side profile of your smile. It triggers his cheeks to blush ever so softly when he sees you smile for him.

He noticed you never smiled much, and when you did It was often pretty dull. But when you're with him your face beams with excitement and passion. It made Midoriya churn inside.

_____

"Thanks for walking me home. I'll come over after I take a shower." You say standing in your doorway looking to Izuku. Leaving him always felt weird. When you shut the door and retired to your room it always felt like you'd missed a step in your salutation. "Its already pretty late, by then the sun will be down completely. Just call me and I'll come walk with you back." He says. Your eyes glint with the smallest light as you look back at him. And the way he looked back at you, he saw it. Midoriya sees everything in you. He holds you on a pedestal higher than you very well deserve to be. When he told you things like that, wanting to preserve your safety, and keep you out of harms way it made you realize just how hard you'd fallen.

"Alright, sounds good. I'll see you then." You say softly. But this time instead of closing the door immediately you leaned out of your apartment and balanced yourself in the air between you and Midoriya. You pursed your lips gently and pressed them against the temple of his forehead. "Goodbye Izuku." You say, before promptly closing the door.

That was it, that was the feeling you had been missing. You walked to your room feeling fluffy inside. You dropped your things and flopped down on your unmade bed. Entangling yourself in the comforter and giggling like a child. "Did I actually just fucking do that?"