Quiet, Darling

By stylesbaexxx

Harry Styles was a new student. He wore pink skirts and crop tops, and you can't forget the laced panties und... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hi
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 20

5.7K 193 99
By stylesbaexxx

 It's One direction's Anniversary so here you go (: I wouldn't be able to write this fanfic if One Direction never existed so enjoy :) Love you guys. What is your favorite One Direction song from each album? From UAN, I like Stole my heart, TMH=Irresistible, Midnight Memories=Right Now, FOUR=Fireproof, MITAM=I Want to Write You a Song :)

Also, if there are typos, kindly point them out, and I will fix them eventually :)

Harry woke up the following day, stretching his arms high above his head, the bones in his back making a popping sound. He immediately reached for his phone to send Louis a quick 'good morning' text. It was quite early, but that was because Harry's sleep schedule was still synced up with school. After getting out of bed, he went to brush his teeth in order to rid his mouth of the nasty morning breath. 

He went downstairs to see his mum just hanging out on the sofa with a cup of tea in her hands and the TV on. 

"Mornin' mum," He greeted. She turned to look at him, a small smile on her face. 

"Hey, sweetie. Sleep well?"

"Yeah, the best sleep I've had in a while" Last night with Louis was just absolutely amazing, and Harry was just happy. He had an amazing boyfriend and two very best friends. What more could someone need or want? He had it all, and it felt like he was on cloud 9. Nothing could ruin his perfect life. 

Anne couldn't hide the smile on her lips. Harry's been through shit more than once, and it just made her so happy to see her baby happy finally. 

"Honey, why don't you ask your friends to come over? I never got the chance to meet Niall, and it would be lovely to see Zayn again," 

"Sure!" Harry sent his friends a text, inviting them over for lunch.

From Zayn: Sure! Haven't seen your mum in forever :) 

From Niall: She seems lovely, I'll be there.

"Mum, please don't embarrass me. These are my only friends," He pleaded as soon as the doorbell rang. He ran to the door and casually opened the door. He couldn't help but throw his arms around Zayn.

"Hey Haz," Harry let go and then moved over to hug Niall. If it wasn't obvious, Harry was a hugger. 

"Niall, this is my mum. Mum, this is Niall. You and Zayn alre-" Before he could finish the sentence, Anne threw her arms around the dark haired boy.

"Oh, it's so good to see you again, Zayn," 

"You too," He smiled as the two let go of the hug. Anne sighed and shook her head at Niall before hugging him as well.

"And you're the new friend who's taking care of my son at school? I'm happy to finally meet you," 

"He's a new best friend of mine. And it's lovely to meet you too Ms..." He trailed off.

"Just call me Anne, okay?" Both boys nodded. "You still have to call me Mum" She 'warned' Harry, who just rolled his eyes. 

"Yes, Mum," 

Harry led the boys up to his room where they hung out the last time, when Anne wasn't home. 

"Your mum is just as amazing as I remember," Zayn said. Harry knew he was lucky to have such an amazing mother as Anne. He knew that many others like him didn't have the same luck when it came to acceptance and love. Anne was the best. She was always understanding and always showed her support for Harry. Harry wasn't scared to tell his mum he was gay. Deep down, she already knew, and she had just been waiting for him to tell her. So, when he did, she was ready to tell him how much she loved him and how much she was proud of him. 

"Yeah, she's the best," He agreed, a huge smile on his face. "She's always been there for me when I needed someone," 

Harry's phone dinged, signaling he got a message. Zayn and Niall both looked at him with a raised eyebrow as Harry's face lit up slightly at Louis' name coming up. 

"Who's that?" Niall's nosey-self asked. 

"Uh, just my sister." He didn't look up from his phone so he could read the message.

From Louis: Hey baby, how are you today? I miss you a lot. I could use some cuddles from you right now :( I love you, baby.

Harry frowned and messaged him back later. 

To Louis: Zayn and Niall are over right now. What if I sneak over when they go home? I miss you and I love you too. 

From Louis: No, darling. Don't cut your time short. We'll call later?

To Louis: Okay :) Talk to you soon

"Harry, you're blushing. Who is that?" Niall questioned. "C'mon! We're your best friends," He pouted.

"I swear! It was my sister," 

"Fine." Zayn pouted. "Don't tell us," Harry fought everything in him not to say anything. He would've given in if the situation wasn't such a no no. 

They got distracted with Wii Sports and school drama, and by the time Harry finished gossiping about this girl Jenna and guy Thomas, Zayn and Niall were ready to go. Before they could open the front door, Anne hurriedly walked into the door while Harry left them to use the restroom really quick. 

"Zayn? Niall? This is my phone number. It's for emergencies. For the three of you, but mainly for Harry. He trusts you guys, and I trust you guys to tell me if something's wrong or if he's in trouble. I just worry about him," Both of them nodded.

"Of course, thank you. We'll let you know okay?" Zayn said. Harry came back in, hugged his friends goodbye, and then went back up to his room tp pack for a night at Louis', without Anne knowing. 

At 10pm, he went downstairs with a small backpack on his shoulder. His mother was fast asleep, he had checked. So, he snuck out after making sure he had his house key, and headed towards Louis' home. Louis had no idea he was coming, so he was even more excited. 

Louis was ready to shut his eyes, but they shot open at the sound of the doorbell. He raised an eyebrow and grabbed the baseball bat from beside his bed and headed towards the door. He was ready to bring the bat up when he opened the door, but put it down immediately when two familiar arms squeezed him in a hug. 

"Harry, what are you doing here, my love?" He asked as he he guided them inside, still hugging. Harry kicked the door behind them and just nuzzled his face in Louis' chest. 

"I wanted to see you. Mum was asleep when I left. I wanna sleep over," 

"Harry, that's not a good idea. Remember what happened last night?"

"Yeah, but I'll be home before she gets up," Louis just sighed, giving in because he was happy to have his Harry in his arms. 

"Alright, c'mon," However, Harry planted his feet, a small glare on his face. Louis looked at him with confusion. All Harry did was pout his lips a little bit to get Louis to understand what he wanted. He rolled his eyes fondly and pressed his lips to the younger boy's soft lips. Harry pulled away now that he was content and followed Louis up the steps and to his bedroom. 

"I don't think I can go all winter break without you," Harry said as he climbed into bed, now just wearing one of Louis' t-shirts and his own pair of black panties. Louis climbed in beside him, pulling him to his chest. 

"Me either, now time to sleep," Harry smiled. "Goodnight, love you," But Harry was already asleep.

This has been going on every night now, and Harry had no plan to stop. He was happy. He saw Niall and Zayn during the day, and snuck out to see Louis at night. It was nearing Christmas, only three more days to go. That meant two more days until Louis' birthday, and Harry was still upset that he couldn't spend the holiday with the man he loved the most. 

The two were laying in bed, at 5:45am because Harry had to leave at six in order to get home before his mum found him sneaking back in the house. 

"Do I have to go?" 

"Sadly, baby," Harry groaned and slowly got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He met Louis by the front door. He pressed his lips to his teacher's. "Remember my family is coming tomorrow, so now sleepover tonight," Harry just sighed. 

"I know. My sister's coming to my place today, and she's a light sleeper," Louis opened the door for the younger of the two. Before Harry walked away, he wrapped his arms around Louis' middle, giving him a tight hug before he had to leave. "I'll call you before I go to bed?" 

"Sure baby. I love you. I'll see you soon, okay?" Harry just nodded before heading out to his car and going home. 

And just like that, he was sad again. 

He went up to his room and went right back to bed. All he wanted was to be with Louis all the time. He wanted to tell people so bad, so he wouldn't have to be this miserable around his favorite holiday. Yeah, it was great to be with his mum and to hang out with his two best friends, but he despised that he was sneaking out and hiding his boyfriend from his friends and family. He could've been spending the holiday with the man he loved the most, but that just wasn't possible. It made him sad, but he made sure to hide it. He loved having his sister and her boyfriend there and his mum, but it just would have been nice to have his boyfriend there as well. Harry was madly in love with Louis, so shouldn't his mum support him? If she loved him, she wouldn't get mad. But, Harry knew he couldn't risk it. It just sucked. He wished he could just tell someone. 

Before he got up at a decent time, he texted Louis and 'I love you' before going to hang out with his mother before his sister arrived. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...
94.7K 3.1K 17
Louis is a feminine guy who got a job at a high school as a drama teacher. Harry is the rude principal that seems to hate him.
467K 17.4K 26
"Okay, are we done here?" Louis says as almost a whisper, avoiding eye contact with Harry. "Depends." Harry answers. "On what?" Harry steps even cl...
41.1K 1.7K 12
~ completed ~ every morning as harry walks into his class, he sees a message written on the blackboard. for him. no, they don't mention who those mes...