The side effects of Marcus Ki...

By rosavet

"He captivated me... before i fell"...❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 Violetta Clove, Had a life that was simple and normal... More

Authors Note
Cast
Title Tracks: Songs
Prologue
Ch 1 The seperation
Ch2 Fate
Ch 3 Bachelorette Party
Ch 4 Seeing an Angel
Ch 5 Meeting the Devil
Ch 6 The Chase
Ch 7 The capture
Ch 8 Dinner Date
Ch- 9 No intention of being friends.
Ch- 10 Denial
Ch- 11 My Stalker
Ch- 12 Fitting Room
Ch-13 you know you want to...
Ch-14 Why did i agree to it?
Ch- 15 Trouble follows me
Ch-16 Drenched in blood yet looked so holy
Ch-17 Cant resist.
Ch- 18 The lion's Den
Ch-19 Deal
Ch-20 Succumbed
Ch-21 Dangers of my world.
Ch-22 Surrendered
Ch-23 Mafia's Daughter
Ch-24 Take you dancing
Ch 25 Awaken from Fantasy
Ch 26 Its Never Easy
Ch 27 He has Natalie
Ch- 29 Dangerous game your a part off.
Ch 30 A spectacular wedding with tears and heartbreak
Ch 31 Epiphany
Ch 32 Find you
Ch 33 Have to let go
Ch 34 Same old day in surgery
Announcement

Ch 28 she's With Henry

1K 24 1
By rosavet

Jealous sea - Meg myers

Marcus POV

I gave Violetta and her so called boyfriend Henry a ride in my car. Nina and Luke drove in theirs.

He was sitting in the back with my girl. I was fuming with anger. He sat their holding her hands, so close to her. He whispered something in her ear which made her laugh a little, making him kiss her cheeks.

The veins on my temple boiled and I gripped the steering wheel hard.

I fell like beating the shut out that guy!

Touching what's mine!
But I did screw up when Natasha saw Violetta.

I took a deep breath. One step at a time. First I have to clear the misunderstanding. I can't even imagine what that bitch Natasha said to her or what she saw. After that I need get rid of the boyfriend as soon as possible. It's getting on my nerve now. I pushed the accelerator.

Within minutes we reached in-front of the restaurant where I stalked Violetta on day 1.

As we reached the door, Henry dashed ahead to open the door for her. Show off.
We went inside.

We all sat around a round table.

I wanted to talk to her one on one but it was difficult getting her alone. I care least about her boyfriend. I would have taken her down right now pinning her to table and kissing her senseless, declaring my love to her and pronouncing to the world she is mine. But I might think she won't approve of the same. Or hate me even more. Which I don't want at the moment. I am already walking on eggshells here. She hadn't made any eye contact with me or spoke a word.

What did Natasha said to her?!

It doesn't matter now. All I want now is a moment with her.

"So Nina, the day after tomorrow is the big day! Any pre-wedding jitters?" Henry teased her.

"No way, I am waiting to marry him a long time, but Mister took literally a century to propose here ." She laughed.

"Well in my defence I was planning to do it sooner, but this person here was having on and off relationship for a while with me." Luke defended himself.

"I just love how you guys are in sync. I hope we are like that on our wedding day." Henry said looking at Violetta.

She was uncomfortable it was visible but tried to act as normal as possible. She would be.

"Aww Henry..." Violetta held his hand. She was doing this intentionally just to mess with me I think.

I had the urge to take out the gun which was in from front blazer pocket and shoot the motherfuker. Violetta is mine.

The conversation progressed.

"So when are we gonna hear the good news about you two?" Luke asked Henry. "You guys have been dating the longest and it's time Henry. Don't let her slip away. Seal it with a ring man!" He smacked his back.

"Henry put his arms around her and Intertwined his fingers in hers. "Soon, buddy... very soon." He smiled kissing my hand.

Violetta didn't now what to say. She looked at me and then at him.

I can't tell what she was thinking!

"I am envious sometimes of you guys." Luke to them. "Now when I see you guys it's just so in love. She is luck to have you." He told him.

My Ass! Any man would be luck to have her not the other way around!

"No the luck man here is me to have her." He sealed his lips on hers.

The last vein on my head popped.

That's it! I want him gone.

I went to reach my gun but stopped when Violetta got up hesitated. She excused herself to the washroom.

I have to talk with her!

"I have call to take, please excuse me." I also got up and follow Violetta to the bathroom.

She went in the ladies room. I didn't care about anything and follow her in.

I barged in.

"What the Hell Marcus! It's the women bathroom! Cant you see—" I cut her off by sealing my lips on to hers.

Consumer in the kiss and the hunger. I was waiting to kiss her for so long. She tried to fight it but couldn't. My tongue devoured every part of her mouth untill it left her gasping for breath.

She pushed me off her.

"MARCUS! You can't kiss me like that?!" She was about to slap me but I held her wrist and pin her to the wall.

"I won't apologise nor I will stop. Why are you with that guy? Your mine."

She looked at me agitated. "No Marcus! I belong with Henry! Cause of you I hurt him. So stop kissing me, I am his girlfriend."

"I know your lying. The way your body reacts to me and I know you feel something for me you just don't want to admit it."

"I don't " she turned her face away from me.

"Violetta, trust me. I only have you in my mind, body and soul. I don't know what Natasha told you but it's all a lie. I love you." I cupped her face and made her look at me,"Trust me mi amor, your all I want. "

She scoffed. "It didn't look like that in the bedroom. Leave it i don't want to hear your lies."

I didn't let her leave.

"No Violetta. I will not let you leave until you give me a chance to explain myself. I have made my mistakes in past but your not one of them. Your the best thing ever happened to me. I want you in my life."

She hesitated. "I have Henry."

I dug my eyes on her. "Lies. You know it and so do I... whom you truly want," She but her lips.

"Let me go Marcus." She resisted.

"No."

"Marcus?!"

"I said NO! First give me a chance to explain myself."

She signed. "Fine,...explain. " She escaped from my grip.

Yes I got it.

"Natasha Kovoski is the heiress of Russian Kovoski mafia. I had a contractual relationship with her in the past and which she still thinks is on. I did broke off with her. But cause of my past regretful transgressions I can't sever my ties to her. But I don't have any relationship with her anymore or anything... and what you saw in the bedroom it didn't happen. Trust me. I can't think of no one except you."

"It's just word of mouth Marcus... how do I know your telling the truth?" She crossed her arms.

"I know I made it difficult for you to trust me but remember what I said to you in our dinner? I want you in my life forever. "

"Again Marcus it's just words..."

I held her hand," I will prove it to you. Violetta I know you feel something for me. Please believe in that. "

"You know Henry—" stopped her.

"I am sorry my love I can't tolerate hearing another man's name out of your gorgeous lips. I already suffered enough today see you in his arms. " I took out my gun. "He is ticking me off."

Her eyes widen," OH MY GOD MARCUS!! You can't be serious! Your not going to shoot anyone! Specially Henry!!" She tried to hide and keep the gun back in my pocket. Even though the bathroom was empty she was cautiously checked  looking under the stalls. "God! Killing is not the solution!"

"No it's the answer to the problem." I smirked.

"Promises me! You won't ." She looked at me worried.

I kept the gun inside. "Fine no one is dying... today." I signed.

"So you will give me a chance?"

"Fine." She rolled her eyes. "I should not but i don't know why I agreed."

She was about to leave when I called out to her ,"Violetta—" she turned to face me with a angry face. But I took her in my arms. "I love you." And kissed her again.

"Marcus stop kissing me?!"

"That can't do..."

I exited the bathroom and joined everyone in the table.

After few moments Violetta came back. Her face was flushed. She avoided my eye contact.

She drank the water in front of her. "All okay?" Henry asked her.

"Y- yes!" She faked a smile. She sure does feel something for me and I know it.

Even though she was in another arms at the moment, soon she will be in mine. She completes me. It's been a long time since I felt like this. And I need it. She has become the air I breath. I can't imagine life without her. That's how much hold she has over me, without doing anything.

My family has never been the kind for me to look back or want something. For me the are dead. But why I want her? Cause she makes me want to be a better person. The killer in me is slowly heals. The crimes or life I took mercilessly I reflect back on it. So much of life happened to me. All of it. It's not just her appearance but her heart makes me want to believe in people. She makes me dream and love. Things which were dead to me. I know she is with Henry and he is a stand up guy but I can't give her up. I tried to find anything remotely bad about the guy but i couldn't. His records are clean. He might be the great man. He is kind, not a killer like me. Or have a baggage of past. Just normal and simple. It seems he does love her. It's not a act, or a lie. She would be happy with him. Have a normal life. Far away from danger, pain and heartbreak. Still I can't make myself give up on her. I don't know where it will lead. But I have to know. What she wants. Cause even if it kills me. Hurts me. I will not force her to stay with me if it's something she wants. And if there is even 1% chance or hope, anything that she wants me. I am willing to fight with the world for her. I don't believe in love at first sight but i fell for her when she took care of my wounds. A stranger, like me who is dangerous and kills people, still she is not afraid of me. There is a fire in her. She is unknown too. She is like me, fierce but unlike me kind. She fulfils me.

I never asked anything from you, God. Never let myself believe. I don't know your out there or not , But if you are then please give me Violetta .

I feel I can be so much more with her than just a killing machine.

As I drive home I thought to myself. I never want or desire any women like that. What spell did you cast on me Violetta.

I ache for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 27.8K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...
806K 21.8K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...
54.6K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
19.3K 1.1K 42
Lucian Night has been burned badly by the one he loved. The Betrayal hurt him deeply. But his broken heart still loves one and only Violet. He had be...