Pʜᴀɴᴛᴀsᴍ ~ Mᴀᴊᴏʀ Jᴀsᴘᴇʀ Wʜɪᴛʟ...

Por groovysunflowers

Kennedy Arielle Davis just moved to Forks, Washington. Follow her on her journey through love, loss, and hear... Más

A/N
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Pictures - Part 1
Pictures - Part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Pictures - 3
Chapter 28
Pictures 4 (Part 1)
Pictures 4 (Part 2)
BONUS CHAPTER
Pictures 5
Epilogue
NEW STORYY!!!

Chapter 5

4.3K 89 4
Por groovysunflowers

"Do you know of any powers you might have?"

"Yes actually. I have three. One is I can gain the abilities of whoever I'm around. Like as soon as I saw you guys at school, I started having premonitions of the future, I could read minds, and I could feel and control everyones emotions. I'm also able to tell who I get the ability from. Like I know dark tinker bell is the one with the premonitions, Edwina is the mind reader, and the undead cowboy is the mood controller." Emmett dies laughing at the nicknames I'd given them. Everyone else smiles. "Two is I have an extreme sense of self preservation, meaning I can slow my heart rate in stressful situations, hide my thoughts from mind readers, basically make myself almost completely unnoticeable. Three is I can make vampires like me. I can't give humans powers, but I can give vampires a heartbeat. They still have the curse of immortality, enhanced speed, strength, and senses, but they can also eat and drink human food. They can sleep. They need to breath to survive. And I can take that away just as quickly as I can give it," I tell him, explaining my abilities.

"Amazing," he whispered. "Do you think you could try making one of us like you?"

"Yeah absolutely," I answer immediately. "But I need to hear verbal consent. I need to touch them above their heart, on their breastbone."

"Me," Rosalie says. "I want to try it. Is there anything else that comes with it? Like could I get pregnant?" she asks, eagerly awaiting my answer.

"Yes," I tell her. "You can get pregnant. You and Emmett are wanting to try I assume?" She nodded at me. "Perfect. I would prefer you put the baby down though. It's a weird feeling and can kinda knock you off balance. I don't want my baby being dropped," I laugh as I instruct her to hand River over to Jasper.

As soon he is safe in someones arms, I put my hand on Roses chest. The palm of my hand glows bright red. After a second of my hand glowing, Rose gasps. She clutches at her chest while the rest of the Cullens eyes widen when they hear her heart beginning to beat. When she stops gasping for breath, she looks towards the kitchen. She speeds in and grabs a spoon. When she tries the soup Esme made, she moans in delight. It must have been a century since she had real food that didn't taste like dirt. I imagine it must be amazing.

"Will you change Emmett now?" she asks. This confuses me. Why would I need to change him I wonder.

"Why would I need to change him?" I voice my thoughts.

"So we can have a baby," she replies as if it were obvious. This confuses me even more.

"You do know that a vampire can get a human pregnant right?" I ask. They all look bewildered. "The sperm isn't dead. It's simply frozen in time. The only reason female vampires can't get pregnant is because their skin is like stone. It doesn't stretch. It would just crack and the baby, possibly the mother as well, would die. It has nothing to do with fertility."

"So the only thing stopping me from getting pregnant was my stone hard skin?" Rose asked.

"Yeah basically," I reply. At this she seems relaxed, as if she's relieved to know that there is nothing wrong with her womb.

We spend the next few hours talking about my powers and how they work. When the girls start yawning I know it's time to go home. As we walk out, Edward asks to drive with us. I agree, knowing what he wants to talk about. Once we get far enough away from the house, he starts talking.

"Why didn't you say anything?" he asks. "Alice thinks he's her mate because of a vision she had before meeting him. If she were to have seen you coming she would have told him. Your shield blocks out her visions. She thought she was the girl with black hair when she saw him."

"I didn't want to ruin it. I know he's mine, and I do plan on telling them at some point, it's just.. I don't know. I just feel as if I would hurt them, ya know?" I tell him. "Besides would he even want me? I'm the freak half and half girl with four kids that were conceived through rape. I'm not pure."

"Jasper wouldn't care about that. All he would want is for you to be happy and healthy. Did you see the way he looked at those babies? The way he looked at you? It's like he's willing to die for all of you. He may not know that you're his mate, but he definitely feels the pull. He'd do anything to make you and your kids happy. As far as he's concerned, those are his kids. Maybe not biologically, but they're his," Edward rants. At this point I'm on the verge of tears. No one has ever cared for me that much before. I just know if I speak I'll break. So instead I let my shield down.

Why would he care that much? I ask

"Because he loves you," he says.

That night, I fell asleep thinking about the handsome, honey-blond vampire. He loves me I tell myself one last time before drifting off to sleep.

big time skip - 7 months - March
{Kennedy arrived at the beginning of the school year in August}

I woke up to a car honking in the drive. I got out of bed to see who it was. Jasper was in the drivers seat of the Jeep, Emmett in the passenger, and Rose was hurriedly getting out of the back. My guess is because she wants to see the kids. I go downstairs in my pajamas, which is a ripped up, oversized Guns N Roses t-shirt and black panties.

As I open the door, Rose asks to see the kids. I point her towards the stairs and tell her how to get to both rooms. I told her she could get them ready this morning while I make breakfast.

"Come inside losers. I don't bite," I say, knowing they could hear me. Emmett laughs as he speeds inside and makes a beeline for the fridge. That night seven months ago before I left, everyone wanted to be like me. It had been so long since they had human food and they wanted to try it again. Jasper laughs as I swat Em's hand away from the bacon I'm making. I turn around to put bread in the toaster. While I'm looking away, both the boys grab a couple pieces of bacon.

"Don't make me hurt you," I say, laughing with the boys as I playfully threaten them with the spatula in my hand.

When Rose finally comes down, I giggle at the sight of my two oldest children running and jumping on Emmett and Jasper. They love the guys, especially Jaz. Rose had dressed them, making sure they looked cute as can be for their spring photos at school/daycare today. They had decided to not dress like twins.

Lor:

Reese:

Bryn:

River:

After they eat, Rose takes them to school using the truck. The babies had some sort of cold so she's ditching to take care of them today. I'm going to school with Em and Jaz. I get dressed before hoppin' in the Jeep and headin' out.

Me:

That night, Rose had told me about how she died. It was nice for both of us knowing there was a least one person in our lives we could relate to. Comforting. I was so excited to be able to give her the chance to have her own baby with Emmett. She's actually three months along now. Carlisle is in the process of transferring her to homeschooling. We had grown much closer within those few hours. We considered each other sisters.

Edward was no longer distant. He and Emmett were my best friends. Alice was happy knowing her family was comfortable and finally understood why she couldn't see me. Carlisle and Esme were like my second mom and dad. Since my family knows about vamps, they decided that at some point they would take a vacation to my hometown to meet the "wonderful people that raised such a strong, beautiful woman". Jasper was still distant but we had our own ways of communicating with each other. We could communicate with facial expression, which don't go unnoticed by the family but they can't tell what it is we're talking about. Edward can't read us either because my shield blocks it, which he often curses me for as the family laughs at our bickering. I was happy finally having someone other than Charlie to talk to.

I was ecstatic to see how thoughtful they were around me. They made sure not to touch me, seeing as I had told them that any kind of touching (that I didn't initiate) would cause me to have a panic attack. Coping with murdering someone was easy, because I know I only did it to protect my family. But the years of rape and abuse hung over me all the time. I had nightmares almost every night. The one time I didn't have a nightmare was that night seven months ago when Edward told me Jaz loved me. I actually dreamed of a future with Jasper. It was such a relief finally having a peaceful night.

When we got to school, Emmett immediately walked towards the east wing of the school. Jasper and I's class was in the west wing. As we walked, people stared. Probably wondering why I was walking with him when one, we had never had a public conversation so there was no friendship buildup and two, he already had a girlfriend. Thinking about that ripped me to pieces. I guess my shield wavered because he looked at me concerned and rubbed my back. That only made it worse. He would always be there for her, not me. I was starting to doubt everything Edward told me. As we passed him in the hallway, he looked at me, silently telling me that we needed to talk after school.

For the rest of the day I avoided them, more specifically him. I knew they were concerned. I could feel it. Hear it. But I couldn't let them know. It would ruin everything.

"No it wouldn't," Edward said. We were at lunch and my shield slipped again while I was so deep in my self-pity. I gave him a warning look, telling him to stop now or regret it later. "No. You need to tell them. Or I will." I rolled my eyes at him. He wouldn't. "Yes he would. And he will," he said before getting up and leaving. My guess is so that he could call Esme and Carlisle to tell them to meet us at Charlie's house. Shit.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

211K 5.1K 63
It's been a while since the eldest child of Renee Dwyer, and Charlie Swan has returned to Forks. Distressed over his parents broken marriage he left...
18.7K 627 23
Where a boy who finds himself to be an unlovable monster - meets a boy who finds beauty and love in everything . This a story about a boy named Orio...
12.1K 165 26
Emma Grace Hale spends most of her life pushing boundaries with her parent, while trying to blend in with the human world. With an overprotective mom...
10.8K 356 15
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...