Danganronpa Another Episode:...

By Absolan

Komaru Naegi believes that she can save Towa City and end the war in a peaceful manner, however a survivor kn... More

Back to Base
Cute Girl's Battlefield
Healing Wounds
Tactical Rescue
One World
Hope's Resurrection
Hunt for Despair
Unsolved Mysteries
Heartless Betrayal
The Successor
The Decision
Conflict of War
Fight for Hope
Epilogue

Jailbreak

129 4 2
By Absolan

Knock Knock Knock

Komaru turned her attention to the knocking on the door. Suddenly the small window had revealed a pair of pink eyes staring through.

???: "Tra la la! Hello there!"

Komaru: "Umm... hello- wait aren't you-"

???: "Yeppers! I'm Kotoko Utsugi, the fighter of the Warriors of Hope!"

Komaru was a bit stunned, another one of the kids found her.

Kotoko: "Don't worry, I'll get you out! Razorrr... WIND!"

Suddenly the door was blown down and flew past Komaru.

Kotoko: "Sorry about the door, I've always wanted to preform a Pokémon move! I must be nervous, I'm running out of things to say!"

Komaru: "Umm..."

Kotoko: "Yeah yeah don't sweat it, I know you think the fighter should be a boy. But we've already met, so you know by now! Hey! Did you know that slugs have both boy and girl bodies?"

Komaru: "No...?"

Kotoko: "Good because they don't."

Suddenly Kotoko got serious.

Kotoko: "Poppyheads that spread lies like that deserves swift punishments!"

Suddenly the little girl started recreating fighting moved.

Kotoko: "Shild Zack! Raiouken! Spinning Bird Kick!"

Kotoko attempted to jump and spin kick, but only fell on her back to the floor. Komaru was now more confused than ever... but nonetheless helped Kotoko to her feet.

Kotoko: "Starrreee..."

Komaru: "Huh?"

Kotoko: "Well truth is, I'm supposed to be hunting you down, but I don't want to anymore."

Komaru: "You don't?"

Kotoko: "I mean, my thoughts on demons are still the same, and I want to kill them as painfully as possible. Like boil them, or spin them around where they could be shot with a shotgun randomly, maybe drag them into a wall loaded with buzz saws."

Komaru started stepping away from Kotoko.

Kotoko: "Right, back on topic. The reason I don't want to hunt you down, is because you're so cute!"

Komaru: "I am?"

Kotoko: "Of course! Look at yourself! Your definitely cute, but four eyes in the other cell isn't. Just keep it a secret from Nagisa, he's super strict with rules! Like a 7:30 cerfew person! So anyway, let's go!"

Komaru: "I can't just leave everyone, especially Toko."

Kotoko: "Oh, I understand. But why not start with leaving the cell? Just one step? For widdle oe me?"

Komaru: "Ok..."

Komaru started walking outside, and that's when Kotoko drew a weapon.

Kotoko: "BANG!"

Komaru: "Huh!?"

Suddenly a pair of dentures latched onto Kotoko's neck, biting her once as she fell to the ground.

Komaru: "Wh...What's going on..? I... can't move..."

Kotoko: "Oh... about that. This things puts you to beddy bye! See you in a few hours!"

Komaru: "N-No... I... have to... h-help me... Toko......"

Komaru fell asleep. Meanwhile in another cell, Toko sat there and felt something off. Komaru's plead.

Toko: "Huh? Wait, Komaru needs help! But I can't get through the door without..."

She then noticed the room was incredibly dusty...

Toko: "Well that's one way to do it- ACHOO!"

That's sneeze occurred for Toko's split personality, Genocider Syo.

Syo: "I sense Dekomaru taking about me! I wonder what she's doing over there! Mmmm! I gotta leave, and this door isn't gonna break my stride!"

Syo rapidly slashed the door with her scissors, cutting it into several pieces and kicked through the remaining parts.

Syo: "Oh Dekomaru~!"

Syo turned upside-down to see Kotoko dragging Komaru's unconscious body to a train, she panicked and made a break for it.

Syo: "Hey! Get back here with my voice of reason!"

Kotoko didn't listen and the train took off. Syo began chasing it but in the middle of the chase, a Monokuma Kid handed her a tablet which was tracking the train down.

Syo: "Hey thanks kid! Alright, time to tip a train! Kyeeehahaha!"

Syo ran even faster while tracking down the train.

Komaru began waking back up and discovered she was restrained to a bed on the wall. Standing in front of her was Kotoko. Komaru tried escaping but was locked in tight.

Kotoko: "Oh good! You're awake!"

Komaru: "What's going on!?"

Kotoko: "Oh this! This is motivation!"

Komaru: "Motivation?"

Kotoko: "Yep! It's always cute to make an adorable girl feel pleasure! So you just need the motivation!"

Kotoko pushed a button which sprouted rubber hands which surrounded Komaru.

Kotoko: "Welp be prepared to get touched all over!"

Komaru: "W-Wait! Stop!"

Heads up. I really don't feel like explaining the motivation scene in this fanfic specifically, so here's a timeskip brought to you by an adorable Naezono compilation.

Komaru: "Huff... puff..."

Kotoko: "My my! For someone who has such a lewd body, you're very persistent!"

Komaru: "P-Please! Enough of this."

Kotoko: "No I don't think I will. This is just revenge for what demons had done to me! Now it's time for more motivation-"

Suddenly the door exploded, Kotoko was blown away in shock.

Syo: "Heeeeerrrrreeeee's Jacky!"

Komaru: "Tok- er Syo!"

Syo: "My oh my! I'm enjoying this view, am I interrupting something?"

Komaru: "No it's not like that!"

Kotoko: "You shall not pass! Adorable girls deserve punishment, and girls who aren't adorable deserve even HARSHER PUNISHMENTS!"

Kotoko brought out her Denture Launcher and starting firing at Syo.

Syo: "Hey I ain't ugly! I'm just way below average!"

Syo made a mad dash to Kotoko.

Kotoko: "W-Well you're plenty ugly enough!"

Kotoko continue to fire her weapon, but it had no effect. Syo kept slashing through each pair of dentures. Even managed to make it to the small girl and slice the weapon.

Kotoko: "Uh oh..."

Syo: "Phew! You sure gave me a run for my money! But I only need scissors! Kyeeehahaha!"

Kotoko: "It's not over yet! I still have one more trick. SHIA KAZING!"

Kotoko clapped her hands together and thanks to the timing, the train crashed. Causing everyone to fall over inside.

Toko: "Ugh... feels like I've been hit by a fire truck... wh-what the hell..?"

Komaru: " T-Toko are you there!?"

Toko: "O-Oh right. Yeah!"

Toko ran up and saw that Komaru was still strapped up.

Toko: "O-Oh. Y-Yeesh! I d-didn't expect you to be so d-dirty!"

Komaru: "Trust me, this wasn't my intention!"

Toko: "Y'know those restraints look like their just ribbons, can't you just slip out of them?"

Komaru: "Don't you think I would've tried that if-"

Komaru was using her right hand to gesture, and now realized Toko was right, she could've escaped any time she wanted to...

Toko: "W-"

Komaru: "Not a word."

Komaru got out of the restraints and Toko started snickering.

Komaru: "What's up!"

Toko: "K-Komaru Naegi... more like Cumaru Naegi!"

Komaru: "That was badly timed y'know..."

Toko: "What, y-you were think about d-doing that weren't you?"

Komaru: "I didn't even... once."

Toko: "So you don't deny-"

Komaru: "Moving on!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658 40 38
Around 100 years after the Tragedy, 15 Ultimate Students find themselves in a Killing Game in what seems to be a modified Hope's Academy. Follow Miko...
10.4K 136 22
Everytime I get a notification from this book I throw up a little /hj THIS INCLUDES SPOILERS...(old book sososososososo bad) [Discontinued] Requests...
227 18 6
Ultimate Lucky Student Makoto Naegi embarks on a series of scientific experiments that he hoped would separate the world's notions of good and evil...
534 1 12
A spin-off of the Danganronpa 1 & 2 Universe, with characters from the first and second game mixed in with a brand new cast of faces and ultimates. S...