girl from france I สœ.แด„.

By luhv_nettie

๐˜/๐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ, ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐งฬƒ๐ž๐ณ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ, ๐…๐ซ... More

-๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’–๐’
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’†๐’–๐’™
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’”
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’•๐’“๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’’
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’•
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’‰๐’–๐’Š๐’•
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’๐’†๐’–๐’‡
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’Š๐’™
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’๐’๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’๐’–๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’Š๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’”๐’†๐’Š๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’Š๐’™-๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’•
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸReunited
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸYou Have Now, Met Archie
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸA Deeper Friendship
๐‚๐‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸCoffee
๐‚๐‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸMomma Knows Best
๐‚๐‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸOfficial

๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸBonding With A Wizard

2.1K 93 30
By luhv_nettie

Does this, look appropriate for battle?!

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

*Flashback!*

Upon learning this new secret, all you could utter was a: "What?" with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you two close?" he asked.

"Yes," you answered, not so sure. "I mean, we did hang out a couple of times."

He hums, nodding. "Meet me at the Arcane Bookstore, I believe I have something for you there."

"Okay..." you dragged.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

You tap on the door for a couple of times, when it was open by no one. nothing

You picked in, trying to see if anyone's inside.

"Up here, darling." you heard.

You stepped inside and walk in, when the door behind you closed by itself, startling you for a moment. You march your way upstairs, discovering floating books all around. "Woah!" you voiced out, when one was about to hit you.

"Sorry about that!" you heard him apologize.

"No worries. Where are you anyway?" you asked, looking for any sign of the wizard.

"Over here." he replied, coming out behind tall stacks of books.

"There you are!" you mentioned, "So? What would my purpose be to be here?" you asked.

"Follow me." he said.

"Are you starting a clothing line?" you laughed.

"No -"

"Do you want me to model it?"

"No!"

"Then what is it? And what do I do with it?" you asked.

"You wear it, of course." he answers.

"And what for?" you inquire.

"For the upcoming battle. Come on, try it on." he told.

He takes out the emerald gem out of the clothing just as the whole wardrobe itself vanished into thin air. He then turned to you holding out a simple golden necklace string with the previous gem as the centerpiece design.

"Wear it and tap into the hem three times to activate. To deactivate, tap only twice." he instructed.

You did as he told and wore the necklace. As it is properly placed upon your neck, the gem started to glow and green lights started to travel throughout your entire body for recognition of its master/holder. And in a heartbeat, as soon as you've tap on it trice, the garments are placed on you in perfect fit.

"So?" he asked.

"Fashionable." you answered.

"Hm."

"It's lightweight, that's good."

"Hm."

"The fabric is soft and comfortable."

"Yes, is there anything else you'd like to add?" he ask.

"Yes actually," you replied. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"What - why would you say that?" he questioned.

"Come on; just look at this!" you pointed at what you're wearing, "Does this, look appropriate for battle?!" you stated.

He looks at you up and down, "Ah, I see what you're concerned about. Let's see..." he sways his staff and immediately, the two of you got teleported off to who knows where. But all you are sure about is, you are in a vast land.

"What are we doing here?" you asked him.

"Why to test it out of course." he answers. "Your armor may look like a fashion statement but, it is incredibly powerful."

"How so?"

"That gem attached to it, it contains power and protection." he explained.

"So how do I activate it? Is it like Jim's? Do I need to say something to activate the power within?" you bombard him with questions.

Merlin laughs, "No child, it's already been activated once you wear it."

"Really?" you said in amusement.

"Now go on, I hear it grants you incredible speed and resistance."

"Awesome sauce!" you yelled and took off. Something you've noticed, is that everything around you seems to slow down. Like one of those moment in the movies, when someone is about to fall and a person catches them; or when the character got love at first sight.

"THIS IS AMAZING! WOO!" you shouted, making your way back to where at wizard's at.

"So. What do you think about it now?" he asked as soon as you've arrived.

"This is amazing! What else can it do?"

"Do you want to race up that hill?" he pointed to a steep rock hill just a mile or two away from where you stand.

"Wait, so I can fly?!" you questioned, excitedly.

"No, but you can climb it with ease." he stated.

You grin, "Alright then, get ready old man." you taunted.

"Who are you calling old?" he replied, plastering the same sly smirk as you are.

"In the count of three," you started, "One."

"Two."

Then together, you two said, "Three!" and sprint.

"I win!" you announced, getting to the top first.

"Well yes, very well done." he applauded. "That reminds me, I have something else for you." he throws you a cane.

"Toby has a war hammer, Claire have a shadow staff, and this is my weapon? A cane?" you stated in disbelief.

"Yes." he simply replied.

Then, a possibility came into your head, "Oh wait! Is this a staff!? Are you giving me a magical staff?!" you asked, eagerly.

"Kind of? But it is NOT really a staff, it's a cane, just as you see it." he answers.

"So it's just a cane? Are you certain you're not trying to get me killed?" you question him.

He sighs in exhaustion. "Try swinging it," he instructed. You were about to swing the cane just as he instructed, when he stops you by using his staff to pause the motion. "Don't do it in front of me! Are you trying to kill me?!"

"What - no! The cane won't even touch you if I swing it." you argued.

He let out a long sigh. "Here, let me just show you so you can save your breath, and mine." When you gave him the cane, he turns ninety degrees away from you, towards a big rock. "Alright. All you have to do is to focus on a target, then, you swing your weapon." he instructed, swinging the cane from across his chest.

In a blink of an eye, the giant rock is sliced diagonally, making the top part of it, fall.

"So I'm fighting with style...

I like it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 61 12
Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia Book Follows first season of trollhunters Follow the story of Freya, whose world is changed over a couple of days. A...
6.8K 133 16
Akira, the best friend of Douxie helps him through his adventures while stuck in the past. Her only problem is that she is mute. How can she help him...
86.5K 3.6K 69
๐“๐€๐‹๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‘๐†๐€๐๐“๐„: ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ "๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•." - Jim Lake Jr...
168K 7.1K 41
Meet teenagers Jim Lake and Y/N L/N. Two great kids here in his small town called Arcadia. Although every day might be the same, go to school, do ho...