Pʜᴀɴᴛᴀsᴍ ~ Mᴀᴊᴏʀ Jᴀsᴘᴇʀ Wʜɪᴛʟ...

By groovysunflowers

Kennedy Arielle Davis just moved to Forks, Washington. Follow her on her journey through love, loss, and hear... More

A/N
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Pictures - Part 1
Pictures - Part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Pictures - 3
Chapter 28
Pictures 4 (Part 1)
Pictures 4 (Part 2)
BONUS CHAPTER
Pictures 5
Epilogue
NEW STORYY!!!

Chapter 4

5.3K 88 22
By groovysunflowers

As I walked to my seat, his eyes never left me. He watched my every move. Analyzing every step I took. Probably wondering why he could see me but not sense me. I have certain powers. One of them is being able to make myself unnoticeable to others. I can slow my heart rate in a stressful situation, make my blood less appealing to vampires, hide my thoughts from mind readers, etc. In due time I'll explain how I got these powers. For now I have to deal with Sir Glares-A-Lot over here.

When I took my seat, he immediately looked away. However, he kept glancing at me, most likely thinking it was going unnoticed. To the regular human eye, it probably would have. I have enhanced eyesight, smell, hearing, strength, speed. I'm practically a human with the cool tricks vampires have. I am, sadly, cursed with immortality as well.

After what seemed like a century of him glaring at me, Brynnlee woke up and started crying. Thankfully River was still sound asleep so I didn't have to deal with two weeping babies. Jaspers stone-hard expression softened at the sound of her cries. Noticing this, I used it to my advantage. Having had four kids, it would have been easy for me to hold her and make a bottle with my pre-pumped breastmilk. But I wanted him to do something other than glare. So, I pretended to struggle.

"Hey, do you think you could hold her?" I asked as I pretended to struggle holding her and making a bottle. "It's a little hard trying to comfort her and make the bottle." A small smile graced his handsome face as he slightly nodded and held his hands out. As I handed Brynnlee off to him, our hands touched. He seemed shocked that I had no reaction to his iced cold skin.

When I finished making the bottle, I went to take her back. He stopped me by asking me an unexpected question. "May I?" he asked, gesturing towards the bottle. As I handed the bottle to him, his smile grew. He looked ecstatic to be holding her. It looked as if all his dreams had come true. I was absolutely shocked and amazed.

By the end of the day, I had figured out a few things. One, history is my first and only class with Jasper. Two, he was most definitely my mate. Three, all but one of his siblings hated me or were timid around me. I had no idea why though. Maybe it's because he already has a girlfriend and I could ruin that. Maybe they think I'm a human and don't want me around them. Maybe they're mad I can play with the blindspots of their powers. Whatever the reason, I needed them to know that I know what they are. That girl needs to know Jasper is mine and I'm willing to rip her fucking head off if I have to.

When I got home, I saw Billys truck in the drive. Apparently Charlie had arranged for him to pick the kids up everyday and stay at the house with them until I get home. That made my life a whole lot easier. Now I didn't have to worry about having enough room for them in the truck. Billy didn't know what the kids liked so he hadn't given them a snack. After giving the girls some chopped fruit and peanut butter, I wrote up a list of things they can and can't have. Once he left, the kids took a nap. This gave me enough time to figure out how I was going to tell them what I knew, how I knew, and who I really was.

Within a few hours, I had decided I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. I was simply going to walk into history class and casually slide a copy of Dracula over to Jasper and see how he reacts (if he doesn't autograph it, I'm going to be insanely disappointed).

{not my idea}

When I woke up the next day, both the girls were "sick". I knew they weren't seeing as I had pulled the same trick on my parents. However, I decided that I would let them get away with it for today. Billy said he would be happy to watch them and the babies. Sue Clearwater has been wanting to meet them for a while. I agreed as long as they weren't taken to the Rez. I was comfortable with the shapeshifters, but I didn't trust them, especially Sam.

I wanted to look good today. I knew I would have to try harder than I normally do to get Jaspers attention.

I don't think he even knows we're mates. That's probably why he's with the other girl, whose name I learned to be Alice. She, Rosalie, and Edward don't like me. The other brother, Emmett, loves me. He thinks I'm hilarious. I have biology with him. We sit next to each other. I told him about a joke I pulled on my brother (I wrote him a birthday card, even though he doesn't age anymore, that said '4 out of 5 people get money in their birthday cards... Happy Birthday #5), and he said he was going to try it on Eddie boy. Oops.

As I pulled into the lot, I noticed all the Cullens staring at me. When I didn't reach into the backseat, Rosalie seemed disappointed. She didn't like me but she loved the babies. At lunch yesterday she sat down next to me and asked if she could hold one of them. I let her hold and feed River as Brynnlee slept comfortably in her seat. She seemed envious. She probably wanted a baby before she turned. Edward seemed to warm up to me a little after english class, but he was still distant. I wanted them to trust me before I made any moves on Jasper. They needed to know I would never try to take another girls man unless absolutely necessary, like if he was my mate.

I avoided them until history. Not that it was hard. They didn't want me near them anyway. When we got to class, I took my seat. Jasper had quit glaring at me after I let him hold Brynnlee. He seemed to at least slightly enjoy my company now. About halfway through class, I noticed he seemed bored. Now's my chance I thought. I was a little nervous I admit. I had no idea how he would react. But I swallowed the lump in my throat and grabbed my copy of Dracula. I casually slid it over to him, my eyes never leaving the front of the class. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed him smile slightly, seeming amused and shocked. He grabbed a pen and wrote something in it. When he slid it back, I opened it. He had autographed it. I smiled at him.

At lunch, he pulled me over to sit with them. Without the babies, Rosalie seemed to enjoy my company a lot less. As soon as we sat down, Edward spoke.

"You know?" he asked, seeming surprised that I had figured it out after only being here for a day. "How?"

"I'd be happy to explain everything to you. Just not in public. It's a bit shocking," I told them. "I'm sure you guys will have lots of questions. Your mother and father would probably want to be involved in the conversation as well." As soon as I said this, I could see the wheels in their heads turning. They were curious to know what was so shocking about me. "Is there a specific place you guys would like to meet after school?" I asked. "It should be somewhere secluded. Where nobody would ever see or hear."

"We can go to our house. You can follow me," Jasper told me. "Is there anything you need to get from your house before we leave?"

"Yeah. My kids," I said, laughing slightly. "Rosalie already doesn't like me. I figure it'll be easier to explain if everyone is in as good of as can be. She seems to like me more when my kids are around." As I said this, she smiled at me slightly. She seemed happier knowing the kids would be there. "Now you'll get to meet the other two." They seemed surprised to know I had more.

"There's more than just the two babies?" Rose asked, excited to meet them. "How old are they? What are their name?"

I laughed a little before answering. "Loretta is my oldest. She's four. Reese is three." They were shocked to learn I had my first baby at fourteen years old. "Anyway, I gotta get to class. Life is already stressful enough without being behind on my schoolwork. I'll see you after school."

When school was over, Jasper followed me with Emmett in their Jeep. With my truck being so small, I asked if the girls could ride with them. They agreed and installed the carseats while I got the girls and babies dressed and sent Billy home.

Lor and Reese:

Brynnlee:

River:

     While they went outside to Em and Jaz, I got the babies in their seats and carried them outside. I put them in the truck and waited for the girls to get in their seats. When they were situated, I followed the guys to their house.

We pulled up to an absolutely gorgeous home. As we walked inside, Rosalie immediately came downstairs to introduce herself to the girls. They loved her. They thought she was the most beautiful woman to walk the face of the Earth. She probably was. As we walked upstairs, Mrs. Cullen introduced herself to us.

"Hello dear," she said. "I'm Esme. This is my husband Carlisle. It's nice to meet you. I hope your hungry. We made a German soup called Knoephla."

"Yeah absolutely," I answered. "The girls didn't get their afternoon snack. We came straight here after school."

Esme got the girls some bowls of soup and sat them at the table. While they were eating, Rosalie and Esme bottle fed the babies. When everyone was situated comfortably, I began explaining my origins and how I knew what they were.

"This is going to be a long story with hopefully not too many side stories," I laughed. "When I was 9, a man, a vampire, attacked me. He was killing me slowly, not biting me. He was choking me. My mouth hung open, trying to get some air in my lungs. Venom had gathered in his mouth and dripped down into mine. I have no idea why, but it didn't attack my cells. It simply mixed with them. Another man, a vampire, saved me. His name was Jackson Campbell. He was ten years older than me, 19. When I woke up after three days, he told me that I was still human, but that I was immortal and had certain vampire abilities. He told me that he felt compelled to save me because I was his "mate" and that we were meant to be." At this, Jasper growled. It surprised everyone in the room, even him "I felt no pull towards him, but I was young and felt I owed him everything. When I was thirteen was the first time he raped me," I said. At this, Rosalie looked up from River. She looked as if she understood my pain. I'll have to ask her about that. "I had Loretta when I turned fourteen. Literally when I turned fourteen. We share a birthday. When she was three months old. I was raped again and ended up pregnant again. Reese was born two days before I turned fifteen. She had a twin but she, Ophelia Grace, was stillborn. When Reese was five months, I had a miscarriage with my, technically fourth, baby. And just recently I had the twins. All of them are like me. However, they won't show any signs of it until they are eighteen years old. It's kinda like a coming-of-age type thing. Anyway, I moved here for two reasons. One, I had too. It was getting too dangerous for my family in my hometown. I had killed the bastard. He was starting to look at Lor and Reese the same way he looked at me before he would touch me. So, I killed him. I made it look as human as possible. My family knew what I was. What he was. I have a couple cousins who were bit. The whole family knows. My cousin Matt is a sheriff. He helped me win the court case. I only killed him to defend myself and my kids. However, I won't deny that Jackson was a very good lookin' man. Many of the girls is my town realized this as well. When the news came out that I had killed him, it didn't matter why, they just wanted me dead. They said he was too pretty to die. That they would have let him do what he wanted with their bodies. They glorified him. When we started getting death threats, my family helped me and the kids get out of town without being followed. The second reason is I felt a strong pull to this town. I don't know why, but I feel as if I belong here." As I said this, I lost track of my shield and it slipped. Edward saw what I was thinking about. He saw Jasper and Alice that first day I was here, his arm around her. He gasped, knowing Jasper was my mate. I shook my head at him after putting my shield up, silently begging him not to say anything. He reluctantly agreed. "So, that's my story. That's how I knew what you are. I have family like you and I'm half vampire." When I finished talking they were all frozen. None of them knew what to say. They chose to ignore Edward and I's interaction. Carlisle was the first to speak.

"I'm so sorry you went through that. That's horrible. You're very brave," he said. I thanked him before he continued on. "Do you know of any powers you might have?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.1K 63
It's been a while since the eldest child of Renee Dwyer, and Charlie Swan has returned to Forks. Distressed over his parents broken marriage he left...
183K 4.2K 25
Y/N moves to Forks with her mom after her parent's divorce. Here she meets the love of her life, but will it last? Y/N- Your Name Y/N/N- Your Nickname
1.2M 32.9K 24
I thought that moving to the tiny town of Forks, Washington to care for my ailing grandmother would be completely uneventful. Little did I know that...
368K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...