🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

By IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... More

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎

2.5K 61 114
By IvBeauty

i forgot to add leo's symbol to the wheel in the picture, so uh
pretend it's there :D

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

"Wait." Our eyes instantly widened at the familiar sight in front of us. "GRUNKLE STAN!!!"

"KIDS!!! I can't believe it!!!" Running over to him, he wrapped us in a tight hug, all of us smiling. "I thought I lost you two!!!"

Soos walked over to his side and hugged him from there. "Mr. Pines, it's really you!!! I've been hugging strangers practicing for this moment!!"

"We missed you, you old codger!!!" Wendy exclaimed as she hugged him from the other side.

Soos raised as all in the air with a big smile, putting us back down a second later.

Leo stood a few feet in front of us, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. To our surprise though, Stan gently ruffled his hair, then smiled at all of us. "I missed you knuckleheads too. It's good to have you back."

As I looked around, I finally noticed all the different people and creatures that were here. "So what's everyone doing here?" I then jumped as some Lilliputtians passed by.

Great, just when I have forgotten those little monsters.

Mabel stepped over to be beside me. "Yeah, there's like monsters and gnomes, and is Pacifica wearing a potato sack?"

"Hey, even in a sack I still look better than you!" Pacifica argued back.

Even the MultiBear was here. "It's.. it's a long story."

Then the wax head that we forgot to dispose of that one time spoke. "Hey, is anyone gonna feed me? Larry Kong's disembodied wax head wants nom noms."

"We're trying to ration our food, remember?" Grenada replied with a glare.

In response, the head began to chew her ponytail, making her cringe. "Uh, it's happening again....!"

The Multibear closed the vent to fix the problem.

I was about to talk again, when one of the manotaur yelled as he pointed outside. "Hey everyone!!! Eye bat!!!"

Everyone gasped at the words, one of the gnomes yelling too. "Evasive maneuvers!!!"

Stan closed the door before covering Mabel and I with his arms, whispering. "Shh, keep it down..!!"

"Get the lights..!!"

The same gnome said to another, who blew out the candle. For a while, we were all in silence and darkness, unable to move from fear.

Thankfully it wasn't too long of a time, and once we knew the bat had left, Stan lit the candle again. "Welcome to what's left of normal around here, home base."

The newest five of us all looked around, my eyes widening at one person. "Rumble McSkirmish?!"

"Do not be afraid, Weirdmaggedon has taught me there are some battles I cannot win. I am now Humble McSkirmish..."

Mabel looked up at our uncle. "Grunkle Stan, how'd this all happen..?"

"So I was hammering signs out back when the sky started vomiting nightmares. I listen to a lot of a.m. radio, so I knew what this meant; the end of the world. What I didn't expect was what happened next. Turns out whatever you and my brother did to the shack with your unicorn voodoo made the crazy place invincible to weirdness."

"Of course, the unicorn spell!" I smiled as the memories came back. "That's why this is the only place Bill's magic can't touch!"

"That's when possum breath over here shows up leading a bunch of injured stragglers through the forest. They needed a place to stay, and since the mayor got captured I elected myself to Facto-Chief! The plans to stay in here and eat brown meat until we run out." Stan then lowered himself a bit as he whispered. "Then I vote we eat the gnomes."

Jeff glared at him. "Hey, I'm short, not deaf!"

Stan simply placed a finger against his mouth. "Shh shh, stress will make you chewy.."

However, when he turned to me once more, his expression more serious. "Is (y/n) with you?"

The pain from before quickly came back as I forced myself not to cry while I spoke. "No, we haven't seen or heard anything from her since this whole mess started.."

"Hopefully she'll appear soon, her mom's in the kitchen, and she's not doing very well. Keeps seeing she 'Can't lose another one'?"

Right, she already lost her son years ago, I can't even imagine what she must feel like right now...

"I'll go to talk to her.." Leo said before walking out of tue room.

That's when I noticed the words Stan used. "Wait, what do you mean 'Hope she returns'? We have to go look for her!"

"If you think we're leaving the shack, you're crazy."

"Grunkle Stan, we can't just hide inside the shack, there's a town in need of saving! We tried to do it but Ford got captured by Bill.."

"Serves that jerk right, my brother's had some stupid plans but going up against an all powerful space demon was his worst one yet. Trust me, we have everything we need right here!" Stan sat on his couch. "It's not a Ritz, but at least the monsters inside know how to massage."

The MultiBear then began to massage Stan's shoulders, who then asked. "You know shiatsu?"

"Yes, I've taken some classes."

On the other hand, I was starting to get upset. "So you're really just gonna let Bill win?!"

"Look, kid, we got a good deal here! Besides, I'm sure wherever the rest of the townsfolk are they're fine." Letting his hand fall on the side of the couch, he accidentally pressed the On button on the TV remote.

The screen showed the reporter, Shandra Jimenez, whispering as she looked at the camera. "This is Shandra Jimenez reporting live from inside of Bill's castle. Here for the first time are images of what's happened to the captured townsfolk."

Everyone grew a shade paler at the sight of it, a huge throne had been made out of the now stone townspeople, leaving us all in a shock.

"Viewers are advised to look away if they don't want to see their friends turned into a twisted throne of human agony."

Pacifica stepped forward. "Mom and dad?!"

"My family!!!" Wendy yelled after.

"Deputy Durland!!!" Followed Blubs.

"Is there no one who will save the people of this town? I'm Shandra Jimenez and I'm being turned into stone by a flying eyeball." Once she was turned to stone, the tv began to crackle with static, leaving us all in a silence.

Pacifica was the first to break it. "Oh no... My parents are bad but even they don't deserve to be turned to stone..."

Blubs was already in tears. "Curse you, Bill!!! Why must you take everything we love?!?"

Everyone was in a far worse mood than before, and the pit in my stomach only grew more and more..

That is, until Mabel climbed onto the MultiBear's tallest head. "Guys, don't you see?! Our friends need us but we can only save them if we fight back!!"

Smiling a bit, I climbed to be beside her. "Mabel is right. Bill wants us to run and hide! He wants us to think he's invincible! But Ford told me before he was captured that he knows Bill's secret weakness!"

Everyone started to mutter at, and I continued. "Now, if we band together, if we combine all strength, our smarts, our- whatever Toby has."

"Various rashes!!!"

"Then we just might be able to rescue Ford, learn Bill's weakness, and save Gravity Falls!!!"

Everyone cheered, excited to save their loved ones, only for Stan to walk over. "Whoa whoa whoa!!! Have you all forgotten who's in change here?!? Besides, we're only safe inside!! It's not like we can take the Mystery Shack to Bill!!"

"Wo- woo!!! Holy hootenanny!!! Flapjack and fiddlebanjos!!!" McGucket yelled, slapping his leg so it stops moving. "Sorry, sorry, got a little excited. What I meant to say is; I think I figured out a way to fight Bill and rescue Ford, but we're all gonna have to work together!! Now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

McGucket placed some blueprints on the table. "Alright, I've made some thing-a-meticulous robo-magigs in my day, but this is the first one that won't be used for evil!!"

My eyes widened. "Whoa, this blueprints are incredible, McGucket!!!"

"This is your most amazing invention yet!!" Mabel added.

Soos leaned down to see the blueprints. "Question, does it have any gun swords? I watch a lot of anime and trust me, you're gonna want some gun swords."

"What's an.. anime?"

In reply, Soos placed a hand on his shoulder. "We have much to discuss."

"Discuss nothing!!! This scribbles are a lot of cockamamie balderdash!!! Excuse my french!!" Stan walked over with a glare.

One of the Lilliputians got a little angry at that, but Stan ignored them. "And where would you even find a bunch of idiots crazy enough to build it?!?"

Mabel smiled. "Grunkle Stan, you're looking at those idiots!!"

Everyone cheered at that, and no time was wasted, all of us working on the machine.

Don't you worry, (y/n), we're going to save you..

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

"It's been ten minutes, (Y)." I heard Aiden mention as I continued to use two rocks I found to try and break the cell doors. "I don't think this is working."

I still continued. "It'll work!"

"These aren't normal jail cells."

"Doesn't matter, I have hope it'll work!!"

My rocks ended up breaking into pieces, so I threw the remains to the side. "Hope is worthless."

He snickered at that as I sat down with a heavy sigh, turning to me. "Don't lose your head just yet, I'm sure we can get out somehow."

"Yeah.. I just want to be as soon as possible, I'm worried.."

"Over Mom..?"

"The town itself.. I've gotten to know a lot of the townsfolk, they're not bad people, and they certainly don't deserve whatever Bill's planning for them.. Mom doesn't deserve it, Leo doesn't deserve it, Dipper and Mabel don't deserve.."

"Who are they..?"

"People I met this summer, they live where I work at, we've gotten really close these past few months.."

"Like.. friendship close, or more..?"

I felt my cheeks heat up at his question, but I smiled as well. "Dipper and I started dating a little more than a month ago.. What worries me the most is that knowing him, he's probably trying his best to find me, and if he reaches the Fearamid-"

A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I tried not to think about it, then feeling Aiden's hand on my shoulder as I turned to him, seeing him smile. "Don't worry, sis.. We'll find a way out of here.. Two heads are better than one, right..?"

"Why don't you make that three?!"

We both froze at the new voice that appeared near us, seeing the familiar demon that floated over to us. "It's nice to see my two halves talking again!"

"What do you want, Bill." I didn't bother hiding the anger in my tone.

He cackled. "Oh Sun, you are still as grumpy as ever, unlike ol' Moon over there."

"We have names, thanks."

"Oh yeah, whatever that lady called you." He then snapped his fingers, the cages we were in disappearing. "Anyway, I've got some plans for you two!"

I stood in front of my brother, glaring at Bill. "Whatever you're planning, we won't be a part of!!"

"I didn't ask you." We were then surrounded in a blue glow, Aiden and I floating to the opposite sides of the room. "I said I have plans for you two."

Holding in a growl, we had no choice but to let him lead us out of the room.

Eventually, we were locked in a small glowing cage, and a familiar sight tied down by a chain made my eyes grow wide. "Ford?!"

He turned to me, his shock just as obvious as my own. "(y/n)?! What are you doing here?! And who's that boy?!"

"Uh- right, this is my brother Aiden. Aiden, this is Ford."

"Hello." Aiden gave a small wave, which Ford returned in confusion.

Bill then cackled a bit. "Isn't this great?! Fun for the whole family, am I right?!"

"You bite your tongue!!" Ford snapped back in anger. "What do you want with them, they're just kids!!"

"They're my kids, Sixer, they had to be a part of this!"

"Tsk, your kids.." I heard Aiden muttered, which I continued.

"We're no kids of yours, you created us and abandoned us not even a year later, only to make us suffer years after. Our mom is our only parent, we don't belong to you!"

"You might've changed your last name, but at the end of the day, you're still a Cipher~!" Bill gave puppy eye. "Too bad, so sad!"

I gripped the bars of our new prison, growling in response, only for Bill to boop my nose. "Now, sir back, and enjoy the show.."

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the day, we were all sitting around a campfire wearing sweaters Mabel knit for us. We all tried our best to stay calm before tomorrow, but I was having a hard time trying.

I couldn't stay calm, not when I knew (y/n) was still out there..

Soos smiled warmly. "Thanks for these apocalypse sweater, Mabel! The end of the world has never been so confortable!"

Everyone nodded, only leaving Pacifica in the shivering cold, who noticed Mabel offering a sweater. "... Ugh, fine, I'll wear it." She took the llama sweater and put it on. "But I'm not gonna like it."

Mabel then smiled at everyone. "Admit it, this is the best day of the end of the world! I think we actually have a chance to beat Bill and win back our future!!"

"Yeah, getting to actually live to see our 13th birthday party is the only birthday present I want right now." I added. I didn't know if it was meant to be optimistic or pessimistic, but it got my glances from others.

Leo turned to me. "Hey, if we're lucky enough to get there I guarantee this whole town is gonna throw you the best birthday party you've ever seen!"

"Thanks, Soos.."

Mabel gave me a quick hug. "Don't you worry, Dipper. We're gonna find (y/n), save the town, and celebrate our birthday!"

Smiling at her sentence, a thought then came to mind, making me look around. "Has anyone seen Grunkle Stan?"

It didn't take us long for us to find him, Mabel being the first to ask. "Is something wrong, Grunkle Stan? You're acting... grunklier than usual."

"It's this darn plan to save my brother. If you didn't notice I already saved him once from that portal and he never thanked me! He causes the end of the world and somehow it's still always 'Stan's the screwup, Ford's the hero'!!"

A glare appeared on my face. "Well maybe people think he's a hero because he didn't want to hide in the Mystery Shack!"

He glared back. "Well maybe if he hid in the Mystery Shack he wouldn't have been captured!!"

Mabel then wrapped us in a hug. "Guys, guys, trust me! Trust me, tomorrow's gonna be great! I believe in us!"

"Help, leader Mabel!!! I keep accidentally flexing through my sweater!!!" One of the manutaurs yelled from afar, flexing as the sweater snapped. "Ah, it happened again!!!"

Mabel laughed. "Those weird cow monsters are delightful!! Coming!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, we all gathered up on the Mystery Shack's attack, McGucket at the very front. "Alright, fellers, let's hope this turns out better than my other adventures!!"

"Everybody ready?!" Mabel asked, everyone nodding before turning to me. "Dipper, now!!"

I pulled the lever in front of me, and a pit of fear formed in my stomach as the ground under us began to shake. However, it didn't take long for a smile to make its way onto mg face, seeing how the shack's modifications had worked!

We were a walking house, and we were getting our home back.

Starting by getting to Bill.

We were about to celebrate the henchmaniacs' defeat, but fear quickly rose in us as we saw Bill flying towards us with a glare. His hand was bawled into a tight first, raising it high, fixing his bow tie, and letting it down to destroy the shack and us inside.

But we were fine.

No matter how many times Bill tried to punch the shack, he'd only hit the unicorn barrier, getting angrier with each punch.

We took it as a moment to attack, Grenda sending punch, which made the T-Rex bite and rip off his eyeball. "AHH, MY EYE!!! Do you have any idea how long it takes to regenerate that?!?"

"Rescue team, move out!!!" Mabel yelled, and some of us, including myself, went into the lower ground, where some human-sized tubes had been made, along with parachutes.

I grabbed my own. "Okay, everyone, we get in, rescue everyone, get out, save the world. Piece of cake!"

"Just so we're clear, if I die, I'm suing all of you." Pacifica crossed her arms.

Stan let out a nervous chuckle. "Hey, on second thought, maybe we could come up with a plan that doesn't involve us plummeting to our certain death-"

"Now!!!" Wendy yelled as she pressed the button, sending us all out of the shack and into the outside.

Thankfully we made it safe and sound, but my skin went pale as I saw the throne of people from before. "Oh man, it's even worse up close.."

Leo flew up to the top of the throne. "I found Ford, he's golden!! ... But not in the good way!!"

"Great, grab him and let's get out of here!!" Stan yelled back.

I started at the throne, trying to think. "But how are we going to unfreeze them?"

"Guys!!!"

Jumping a bit at the new voice, we turned to the side, my eyes growing wide. "(y/n)!!!"

Everyone looked over in shock, and I was already running over to the hanging cage she was in, a smile on my face. "You're okay!!!"

"Yeah, and you?!"

"Managing, heh. W-we're here to get you all out of here! Any ideas how we can turn everyone back?"

"No, sorry.."

"I do." Another voice spoke, one I didn't recognize. That's when I noticed the other person that was behind (y/n), and was surprised at the resemblance.

I turned back to her. "Wait, is this..?"

She nodded with a smile, then grew serious. "Introductions in a bit. Aiden, how do we get out?"

"The cage is powered by the throne. See that man at the bottom right corner?" He pointed at Mayor Tyler. "Get him out and the whole thing falls apart."

Mabel did as told, and just as mentioned, the whole throne fell down with everyone being normal again.

Lazy Susan gagged. "Oh my mouth taste like nightmares!"

"Ah!!! I think I've darkened torture for reals now!!" Robbie said, clearly traumatized.

Tad then sat up. "This experience will forever scar Tad Strange."

When the throne completely broke down, the cage disappeared as well, letting the two fall on the ground. As soon as she did, I wrapped her in a tight hug, and she didn't hesitate to hug back.

The smile on my face only grew, feeling the tears in my eyes. "I-I'm so glad you're okay.."

"Feeling's mutual, PT.."

Mabel immediately joined the hug with a bright smile, and Leo ruffled her hair with a smile. However, when we pulled away, I noticed Leo's eyes widened while Mabel simply titled her head in confusion.

(y/n) nodded for the one behind her to walk over, then smile. "Dipper, Mabel, this is my twin brother Aiden."

Aiden shrunk a little in nervousness, but waved nonetheless. "Hello.."

Leo crossed his arms. "I'll be damned, it's really you.."

"Kids!!! Ah, you did it!!!" We all turned to see Ford running over, wrapping Mabel and I in a hug. "I knew I could count on you all!!" He laughed a little, clearly proud of what we had done, and it made me really happy, happier than I already was.

However, his expression then changed to one that was more awkward and nervous when he looked at McGucket. "Fiddleford, I- I haven't seen you since we parted ways. You must hate me.."

He stayed silent for a bit, but a kind smile soon grew on his face. "I've tried forgettin', maybe I should try forgivin'. Come here, old friend."

They shared a hug, which I was glad to see, but the moment didn't last long since Stan walked over even grumpier. "Hey, good to see you too, bro. Now let's get out of here, huh?"

But I quickly stepped in. "Listen, Grunkle Ford, we don't have a lot of time. Remember how you told me right before you were frozen that you knew Bill's weakness?"

"I- I do!" His eyes lit up, putting on his gloves. "Now, does anyone have a pen? Pencil? Anything?" He noticed a spray paint can on the ground and took it. "Ah! Perfect!"

He began to draw something on the ground, and I instantly began to panic. "Uh, Bill left outside, but I don't know how long he'll be out for!"

"Yes yes, good good." Was all he said in return.

"Drawn a circle on the floor." Stan commented. "Well, he's lost his mind."

"My mind is fine, and there is a way! With this!" He took a step back, revealing a symbol that was now familiar to us. 

Pacifica raised an eyebrow. "The world's most confusing game of hopscotch?"

"No, a prophecy. Although it would be a pretty fun game of hopscotch. Many years ago I found eleven symbols in a cave. Some I recognized them, and some I recognize now. The native people of Gravity Falls prophesied that these symbols could create a force strong enough to vanquish Bill. With Bill defeated, his weirdness would reverse and the town could be saved! This whole time I thought it was just superstition, but seeing you all here now I finally understand that it's destiny!"

He first turned to me. "Dipper, the pine tree."

I stepped forward into my square.

"Mabel, the shooting star."

Mabel hopped onto hers.

Soos tilted his head. "A question mark! This one's unsolvable..!"

Wendy pushed Robbie forward into one of the squares. "That one's easy! You've been rocking that dumb hoodie since the seventh grade!"

"Whoa, destiny hoodie!" He replied in excitement as Soos stepped onto his own.

Ford tapped his chin in question. "Does anyone know who might be Eagle?"

"It's probably me." Leo replied as his wings fluttered a bit, stepping forward next to Mabel.

I noticed another. "The tent of telepathy sign, that must be Gideon!"

He stepped forward onto his square with a giggle. "Woo, and excuse to stand next to Mabel!"

"Don't turn this into a big deal."

"Oh I won't!" He then whispered. "I will..!"

"I heard that, you little troll." Leo said with a sharpened glare, getting a shriek of fear from Gideon.

Ford then stepped onto his, which was the six fingered hand. "Hold hands, everyone. This is a mystical human energy circuit."

I then looked at one of the missing spots. "Ice? Who's ice?!"

"Not all the symbols have to be literal, Dipper. It just has to be someone cool in the face of danger." Ford answered.

Wendy's friends then began to chant. "Wendy!!! Wendy!!!"

"Shut up, you guys." With a laugh, she stepped forward onto her symbol.

Ford then turned to McGucket. "Much like the spectacles need to be someone scholarly."

McGucket stepped forward with a laugh.

Noticing the matching symbol on her sweater, Pacifica stepped into the llama symbol. "This is weird."

"Now hold hands, everyone."

Pacifica flinched away when she saw she had to hold McGucket's hand. "Ew!! I'm not touching that!"

"Do it, sweety. Do the one thing no one in our family has ever done." Her father leaned closer to her as he whispered. "Touch the hillbilly.

She hesitated, but did so anyway.

We held hands with those next to us, though at the moment, nothing seemed to happened, and I noticed Ford's expression change. "What? We're suppose to be feeling its energy..!"

"You're still missing the most important part." I heard (y/n) say before she and Aiden stepped into the middle of the zodiac wheel. (y/n) removed her gloves, and Aiden lifted up his long sleeves, revealing the zodiac wheels that were engraved into their arms.

We all began to glow when they did, feeling the energy Ford had mentioned. "Great uncle Ford, I think it's working!"

Ford smiled. "Yes, this is it! The rest of you get out! It's too dangerous!"

Those who weren't part of the prophecy ran out of the place, and Ford looked at the last symbol. "We just need one more person. "Stanley! Stanley, get over here!! You're the only one left!!"

Stan looked over. "You realize this is a bunch of hogwash, right? You really think some caveman graffiti is gonna stop that monster?"

"Dang it, old man, now is not the time!!!" Gideon yelled.

Wendy glared at him. "C'mon!!!"

"No time to argue right now, Gramps!!!" Leo yelled at him.

Pacifica was still just uncomfortable. "What are you doing?!? You're gonna ruin this!!!"

"I've never held hands this long and I am very uncomfortable!!!" Robbie added.

Stan waved his hands in dismiss. "Whoa hey, I'm not the enemy here, people! Don't forget who literally created the end of the world!"

Ford expression fell at that. "I'm sorry, Stanley, I know, just help me it! Please!!"

"Fine, just do one thing. Say thank you."

"What?"

"I spend thirty years trying to bring you back into this dimension and you still haven't thanked me!! You want me to shake your hand? Say thank you!"

"... Fine. Thank you."

Finally, Stan walked over, standing in his square and holding Ford and Soos's hand. "Ah, see? Between me and him I'm not always the bad twin."

"Between him and me. Grammar, Stanley." Ford corrected.

Seeing Stan's expression morph from to anger, I feared what was about to happen..

"I'll grammar Stanley you!!!" Just as I suspected, the two began to fight, and Mabel and I were forced to run over to break them up. We did our best to stop the fight, even if we were less than half their size.

It didn't matter, a familiar cackle made us realize we were too late..

"This is just too perfect!!!" We all turned to see Bill by the entrance. "Didn't you brainiacs know the zodiac doesn't work if you don't all hold hands?!? And what's better, you brought every threat to my power together in one easy to destroy!!!"

With a flick of his hand, the Zodiac that was drawn was set in flames, disappearing from the ground.

(y/n) and Aiden collapse onto the ground in exhaustion, and I quickly ran over to be by her side.

I heard Pacifica let out a shriek before patting down the flames in her hair. "My hair!!!"

"Ah, my hair also!!!" Robbie did the same.

A glowing rope tied itself around Stan and Ford, Bill laughing at the sight. "You want to see what happens to your friends when you don't get along?!?"

"Hey, you give them back!!!"

"You've gone too far, Cipher!!!"

"Yeah, we're not scared of you!!!"

McGucket, Gideon, and Wendy all yelled one after the other, getting out their weapons, ready for a fight.

"Oh but you should be!!!" He snapped his fingers, making the others all become mindless as they floated closer to Bill. "You know, this castle could really use some decorations!!!" Snapping his fingers again, they all became tapestries of their screaming faces, making me grow pale.

"Leo!!!" Mabel yelled, trying to run over.

"Looks like it's too late for your friends, Stanford!!!" Bill said as he pointed at us, a triangular jail forming around us. "But you can still save your family!!! Last chance!!! Tell me how to make Weirdmageddon global and I'll spear the kids!!!"

(y/n) quickly stood up. "Don't trust him!!!"

"Yeah, Bill makes bad deals!!!" Mabel added.

Bill floated closer. "Don't you toy with me, Shooting Star, I can see EVERYTHI-"

To our surprise, Mabel got the spray paint can from earlier, spraying the demon's eye. "OW!!! NOT AGAIN, WHY, EVERY TIME!!!"

"Great shot, pumpkin!!!" Stan said with a smile, him and Ford falling on the ground.

"I JUST REGENERATED THAT EYE!!!"

Mabel had a smirk on her face. "I know that hurts because I've accidentally done it to myself!!! Multiple times!!!"

Aiden then pressed his hands against the cage, muttering a spell under his breath and making the cage grow a lot bigger, letting us escape.

I turned to my uncles. "Save yourself, run, we'll take care of Bill!!!"

Stan's eyes widened. "What?!?"

"That's a suicide mission!!!" Ford added.

"Trust us!!!" I then turned to (y/n). "I have a request, go with them to make sure they're save."

"What?! Are you crazy?!"

"I need to know you all made it out okay!! Please, (y/n)..!"

She stayed silence glancing at Bill before grabbing my face and placing a kiss on my lips, making my cheeks grow hot. "You better stay alive."

"That's a promise."

Followed by her brother, she ran over, and Mabel turned to the yellow demon. "HEY BILL, COME AND GET US YOU POINTY JERK!!!"

The two of us ran down the infinite halls of this place, trying to buy everyone as much time as we possibly could. It wasn't the best plan, but right now it was all we had.

Unfortunately, it didn't last so long. We eventually hit a dead end, seeing the others in the Mystery Shack getting defeated and captured, whatever hope we had in us slowly dying with every second that passed by.

Bill soon caught up to us, picking us up in his fist and taking us back to where we originally started this chase, Mabel and I struggling in his grip.

My eyes widened when I saw that none of them had left, and were instead trapped in another cage.

"Alright, Ford, time's up!!! I've got the kids~!! I think I'm gonna kill one of them now just for the heck of it!!!"

🌲

"EENIE!!!"

💫

"MEENIE!!!"

🌲

"MINEY!!!"

💫

"YOU!!!" Wrapping each other in a hug, Mabel and I screamed as Bill pointed at us, afraid of whatever came next.

"WAIT!!!"

The silence after that was deafening, seeing Ford stand up. "I surrender!!"

"Good choice." Bill then let us drop onto the ground before floating the others.

Stan pulled Ford's arm back as an attempt to stop him. "Don't do it, Ford!!! It'll destroy the universe!!!"

"It's the only way!!!"

Bill laughed at the scene. "Oh even when you're about to die you Pines twins just can't get along!!!"

The cage around them soon disappeared, the others tied in ropes, Ford continuing his request. "My only condition is that you let my brother and the kids go!"

"Fine."

My mind began to race around, panicking so much that I couldn't think. "NO, GRUNKLE FORD, DON'T TRUST HIM!!!"

"It's a deal!!" Was all that was heard as Ford and Bill shook hands, and we saw Bill go into his head.

What I didn't expect was what happened next. Stan took off his hat, and I quickly realized that it wasn't Stan at all.. it was Ford..

He then looked over at Aiden, who nodded in return before standing in front of the real Stan, pressing his hands against the sides of Stan's head. "I'm deeply sorry for this.."

I felt (y/n)'s hand grip my own, and I looked at her in confusion. She had tears in her eyes, and I could tell it was taking all of her might to stop them, and her smile was forced.

Aiden's eyes closed, and a cold chill surrounded the room.

"As deep as the deal that the demon swore,
make this mind remember no more.."

Wait.. what..?

Almost instantly, the others returned to normal, and the place where we stood began to crumble down. We had no chance to react, quickly heading for the exit. 

All of Bill's weirdness had started to get sucked into the X in the sky as it slowly closed. All of Gravity Falls had turned back to normal, and we were now standing in the middle of the forest.

Without hesitation, we all ran to Stan, who was still kneeling on the ground, his eyes fluttering open.

"Oh my gosh!!!" Mabel had a bright smile on her face, placing Stan's fez hat back on his head. "Grunkle Stan, you did it!!!"

She wrapped him in a hug, only for Stan to push her back a bit. "Oh uh, hey there, kiddo. What's your name?"

It was as if a dagger had stabbed through my chest.. I already realized what happened when I heard the spell, but..

Mabel let out a small chuckle, confused at the situation. "Grunkle Stan..?"

Stan chuckled as well. "Who- who are you taking to?"

"C-c'mon, it's me. It's me, Grunkle Stan!!! Grunkle Stan, it's me!!!" As the tears began to fall down his face, Leo had to pull her back, making her tight kit hug him as she buried her face on his chest.

(y/n) sniffled, wiping away one of her tears. "W-We had to erase his mind to defeat Bill.. He's unstoppable in the real world with physical form, but he's weakened in the Mindscape.."

"We knew he wouldn't be able to resist getting into my head, so.. Stan and I switched roles for a moment.." Ford continued, walking to kneel in front of Stan. "It's all gone.. Stan has no idea, but he did it.. He saved the world.. He saved me.. You're our hero, Stanley..."

He wrapped his brother in a hug, all of us crying at the sight.

I... had just lose my uncle...

I could barely walk.. I wasn't tired, nor did I care for my injuries.. But we had to make it to the shack, for Stan's sake.

To no one's surprise, it was completely destroyed, Waddles was there waiting for us in the front. I had to push open the door, then we lead Stan inside, letting him look around.

"Hey, this is a real nice place you got here."

"This is your place, Gramps.." Leo mentioned.

Mabel turned to Stan. "Don't you remember?!? Even a little?!?"

"Nope." He then sat on the couch. "But this chair hugs my butt like it remembers."

He let out a heavy sigh, then grew confused when he looked at us. "Hey, why the long faces? You guys look like it's someone's funeral." Glancing at Soos, he leaned closer to us with a whisper. "Who's that big guy crying in the corner?"

Soos turned around, beginning to sob.

Gently gripping (y/n)'s hand, I stared at my uncle. "We saved the world, but what's the point..? Grunkle Stan's not himself anymore..."

"I..." Aiden gripped the bottom of his shirt with a look of pain. "I apologize for erasing his mind..."

Ford gently patted his back. "You only did as I asked, it's thanks to you we were able to defeat Bill.."

"Still, there's gotta be something we can do to jog his memory!!!" Mabel turned to (y/n). "You used a spell to erase his memories, isn't there a spell to get them back?!"

"The mind works like a piece of paper.. Once you erase something, you can't get it back, you can only make something new.." (y/n) replied as she gripped my hand for comfort. "I'm sorry, Stan's gone..."

"I know my Grunkle is in there somewhere!!! There's gotta be something around to help bring him back!!!" Mabel began to search around, eventually finding her scrapbook.

I could tell an idea had popped into her mind, sitting beside Stan as she opened the scrapbook. "This will work!!! This has to work!!! Here's the first day we came to Gravity Falls, Grunkle Stan!!! And here's the macaroni interpretation of my emotions!!!"

She kept turning the pages, and the rest of us surrounded the couch he was in.

I bit my lip. "That time we went fishing? That Summerween we spent together! Don't you remember anything..?

"I'm sorry, I don't know what this is or who you are or-" That's when Waddles jumped onto him, licking his face as Stan tried to push him back. "Quit it, Waddles, I'm trying to remember my life story!!!"

We all gasp at that one weird, my eyes widening. "What did you say..?!"

"I said get Waddles off of me!"

A smile grew on (y/n)'s face. "It's working, keep reading!!"

"Skip to my page!!!" Soos said. "He needs to remember our boss/employee relationship!!!"

Stan glared up at him. "Hey, just cuz I have amnesia don't go trying to give yourself a raise, Soos."

"It's happening!!! Keep going!!!" I said with a smile.

"Okay okay!" Mabel flipped to another page. "Day two, Grunkle Stan smells weird but we're starting to bond. He told us a lot about being a businessman in the eighties, and seems happy when we pretended to listen! He also gave me a grappling hook which everyone is impressed by, and in more important news I've met some neighborhood hotties!"

Little by little, Stan's memory came back until he was back to normal, and we were all overjoyed by the fact.

The town was already working on restoring itself, and all the townsfolk had a part to play in fixing it, including us.

As seen before, with the unicorn spell gone, (y/n) was able to enter the shack again, along with her brother. For the next few days, the two of them stayed at their own home with their mom, who was bursting with happiness at seeing her two children alive and well.

We did get to know Aiden a little more. He's quite shy, but I couldn't blame him after being imprisoned for years. 

With the days going by in a flash, it was finally Mabel's and my birthday. Just as Soos had said back at the campfire, the town had all gathered together to plan us a huge party.

At the moment, we stood at the porch behind the table that had the cake, hearing everyone sing the birthday song before cheering.

Mabel smiled brightly. "I can't believe you all got together just to throw a party for us!!"

Mayor Tyler stepped forward. "After all the Pines family has done for the town it's the least we could do!! You've helped everyone here!!"

Gideon gave a smile. "Thanks to y'all saving us I learned to open my heart to kindness!! No more evildoing!! From now on I'm gonna try to be lil' Gideon regular ol' kid!"

(y/n) then nudged my arm. "It's wish time!"

I smiled a bit, looking at everyone. "You know, on my first day here if you had asked me what I wanted I would've said adventure, mystery, true friends, but looking here at all of you I realized that every wish came true. I have everything I've ever wanted."

"If I had only one wish it would be to shrink all of you with the shrink ray and bring you home with us in my pocket, but since that's impossible-" Mabel stopped, looking at Ford. "Is that impossible?"

Ford moved his hand in a 'More or less' manner, and Mabel continued. "Since that's probably impossible, my only wish is for everyone to sign my scrapbook. I'll never forget you guys.." She then turned to (y/n). "Right?"

"No permanent spells will ever be used without consent."

"Good!"

I chuckled a bit, and then we both blew out the candles. Right after, Wendy wrapped her arms around us. "I now officially declare you technically teenagers!!! Welcome to angst and acne forever!!!"

"One of us!!! One of us!!!" Her and her friends chanted, making us laugh.

Leo then turned to us. "So how do you feel?"

"Same-y, but different-y!" Mabel answered with a smile.

"Hey, you two! When are you gonna open your present already?" Pacifica yelled from the crowd, showing her bandaged hands. "broke a nail wrapping them!"

We all laughed at that, then began to open our presents. As we did though, I noticed Stan and Ford walk over to the side of the Mystery Shack, but I just shrugged it off.

As we continued to open presents, we heard a sound, seeing Stan gently hitting a Pit Cola bottled with a pan. "Everyone, I have an announcement to make."

Everyone looked over, and Stan placed his arm around his brother. "Me and my, heh, nerdy bro over here have some catching up to do. We're gonna be away for a while, that's why I'm shutting down the Mystery Shack for good!"

Wait, what?!

People gasped and muttered in shock, and then Soos ran over. "You shut down your mouth for good!!!"

Stan and Ford exchanged a glance, Soos continuing to speak. "I'm sorry, Mr. Pines, but the shack is the most magical place on Earth!!! Sure, the attractions are all fake, but dreams aren't fake!!! Like this mermaid!!! It's not just a dead fish butt sewn to a monkey carcass, it's a marvelous creature that makes us believe that anything is possible!!! You shut down this shack and you shut down our dreams!!!"

With a sniffle, Soos removed his hat. "At least... my dreams..."

The crowd awed at the sight, feeling bad for him.

Stan then let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, Soos, it's just there's no one around to run it... At least, there wouldn't be if I hadn't just found the perfect replacement." He then took his fez hat and placed it on Soos's head. "Ladies and gentlemen, the Mystery Shack is under new management!!!"

As the townsfolk cheered, Soos turned to Stan with a smile. "You mean it, Mr. Mystery?!?"

"You're Mr. Mystery now, Soos. Try not to burn the place down." Stan gently knocked the hat forward.

I was happy for Soos, he finally got the recognition he deserved!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And how was... the moment I dreaded the most...

Hours had passed, the sun had started to set, and everyone had met at the bus stop so we could say our goodbyes.

Mabel was talking to her friends, Candy's expression one of sadness. "Do you really have to go...? There's just so much we haven't done together..."

Mabel simply smiled. "Summer's over, Candy, it's time for us to grow up.."

"But not too much.." I added, nudging her side.

Grenda then yelled. "Ah!!! I hate my dumb heart for making me feel things!!!"

She began to punch her chest, Soos walking over. "Hey, can you punch my heart too?"

"No, mine, punch my feelings away!" Candy yelled as well.

In return though, Mabel wrapped them both in a hug. "Candy and Grenda, thank you for being my people.. You'll always be my best friends.."

She pulled away, then turned to our uncle. "Grunkle Stan? Thanks for wearing my goodbye sweater.."

Stan looked away. "Uh, it's cold out, I had to."

"What? But it's like eighty something degrees out."

"Can it, Soos!!" Both Stan and Ford yelled.

We all laughed at that, and then I noticed Mabel glance back at Leo, who was a bit far than the rest of. She walked over to him, her usual smile on her face. "Hey..!"

"... hey.."

They both stayed quiet for a little while, and when Leo was about to speak, Mabel pressed a kiss on his lips, then wrapped him in a hug. "You were the best boyfriend I could've ever asked for.."

Almost instantly, Leo's eyes filled with tears, tightly hugging her back.

I was happy that Mabel had found someone who cared for her, even if it took many failed crushes to get there.

"Hey." I turned around, seeing Wendy kneel down in front of me. "You mean a lot to me, man."

"You too." I replied, fist bumping her.

She ruffled my hat a bit, and then nodded to the side, where I noticed (y/n) standing with her arms crossed, staring at the ground.

Walking over, I gave a small smile. "You doing okay..?"

She looked up at me, rubbing the back of her neck with a small chuckle. "Yeah, I just.. I always knew this day would come, but damn, I didn't expect it to be this difficult.."

"You and me both.."

After a little while, she wrapped me in a gentle hug, and I didn't hesitate to return it, feeling her bury her face in my shoulder: "I'm... r-really gonna miss you, Pinetree..."

"Me too, (f/c)..."

She chuckled at that, gripping my vest before pulling away, letting us share a kiss. After that, she fully pulled away, then took a small paper out of her pocket. "Oh, and here.."

"What's this..?"

Handing it over to me, she smiled. "Read it the next time you miss Gravity Falls.."

"Heh, okay.."

"Also.." She took off her gloves, giving a small shrug. "I think I'm gonna go for a while without these.. Keep them safe for me..?"

I looked down at the gloves, and as I took them for myself, I placed my hat on her head. "Trade ya.."

Both of us laughed at that, then I smiled once more. "I love you, (y/n).."

"I love you too, Dipper.."

The moment was broken when Mabel suddenly tackled (y/n) in a hug. "I'm gonna miss you!!"

She laughed, returning the hug. "Me too, M.."

Mabel then pulled away, saluting. "Don't you worry, I'll keep an eye on your doofus for ya!"

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

"Last bus leaving Gravity Falls, all aboard." We heard the bus driver say, making all of our expressions morph into sadness.

Mabel then looked around. "Guess we've said goodbye to everyone except..."

Trotting over to us, Waddles sat beside (y/n), and I could see the tears forming on Mabel's face once more.

"Waddles... I-... I don't know how to explain this but... Mom and Dad won't let me bring a pig home to California so... you have to stay here...!" She began to walk away, only for Waddles to pull her skirt, making her cry even more as she tried to push him away. "C'mon, c'mon, I have to go..! I'm- I'm sorry, Waddles..!!"

Unable to see the scene go by, Stan growled and picked up Waddles. "Ah, you know what, forget it!! I lived with this pig all summer, now your parents are gonna have to!!" He placed Waddles in the bus. "Hey, bus guy, this pig is coming with the kids!!"

"Now hold on a second, bringing animals aboard a moving vehicle is strictly prohibited by-"

When Stan showed his golden brass knuckles and Ford showed his gun, the driver immediately regretted his words. "Wha- w-w-welcome aboard! You can sot in the front row, pig..!"

And so, Waddles trotted inside.

"Kids..." Stan then turned to us, his hands on Mabel's and my shoulder, tears in his eyes. "You knuckleheads were nothing but a nuisance and I'm glad to be rid of ya."

We all smiles, hugging him back as Mabel spoke. "We'll miss you too, Grunkle Stan.."

So with that last goodbye, we pulled away, grabbed our bags, and walked to the bus doors.

"Ready to head into the unknown?"

"Nope." Mabel answered. "Let's do it."

We entered the bus, sitting down as we saw everyone waving at us. Even as the bus began to drive away, they all chased us until the pathway came to an end.

If you've ever taken a road trip to the Pacific Northwest, you've probably seen a bumper sticker for a place called Gravity Falls.

It's not on many maps, and most people have never heard of it.

Some people think it's a myth.

But if you're curious, don't wait.

Take a trip.

Find it.

It's out there, somewhere in the woods.

Trust me, you won't regret your visit, I know I didn't.

And I can't wait until next summer.

Sorry this episode took a while, it is long as hell . _ .
Now for drawings:

1) For @BatmansUnderwear

I love the outfit so freaking much 😵

2) For @KeiraRobertson7

I want the hair 😳

There's still one more chapter left tho, so look forward to that! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 31.9K 19
Book 1 in a 3 Book series... Dipper and Mabel Pines are back in Gravity Falls for another summer. They may be sixteen, but the thrill of the mystery...
202K 6.6K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
28K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...
300K 7.6K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...