๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ...

By NJRuby

Momo Yaoyorozu X F!Reader (l/n)(y/n) are a "perfect student" who are good in study and fight. Most of people... More

More Wonder...
Too Tired
Villain Attack
Sport Festival
Training Camp
Keep You Close
L.O.V Attack
Saving Me From The Death
1-A VS 1-B
Meeting my parents
Your Birthday
Dance
Ending
๐”ธโ„•โ„•๐•†๐•Œโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ๐•„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹
[Y. M] x Quiet Reader
Y.M headcanon

Our Little Secret

3.7K 70 27
By NJRuby

A/n: Before we got to the story let me tell you about your quirk and life first.

Quirk: Vampire
           -Your quirk let you be faster like 50 meters per second
           -You have a pretty good strength like 20% of All Might power
           -You need to drink blood to live
           -You have a good sense
           -You're pretty capable of pain since you have special training about it.

Health: Before got into UA, you were in a villain accident. The villain cut your neck, make your voice box broke. After the accident, you were mute for a few months. Thanks to your parents, they make you a support device so you can speak again. But you need to wear some gear behind your ears to connect it with your brain, so the device can decide what you want to say.

Close friend: Ochako
                       -You were the same school with Ochako before got into UA, she know about the villain accident and agreed to keep it a secret when it come to UA

(y/n)= your name
(l/n) = last name
(h/c)= Hair colour

~~Into The Story~~

•3RD POV•
It was your first day in UA, you decided to go with Ochako since two of you knew pretty well.

You waited for her at front of you house gates until you finnaly hear a voice of someone calling your name.

"(y/n) sorry I'm late!" Ochako said while waving her hand to you. Finnaly she arrived at you.

"Eh you're not wearing not support device? I thought you want keep it secret" Ochako ask because seeing you're not wearing you support device.

Since you can't talk you use a hand signal to talk to her. 'My ears hurt' You just use a signal you usually use so she can understand you.

"Oh I see, so where you put it?" Ochako ask again while looking around your uniform. "Aha! found it" She said as she found you gear on your uniform pocket. You just smile by her action.

~~Time Skip~~
_________________________
At UA

You wear yout support gear to your ears as you're walking on school gate. You do it carefully don't want to hurt your ears.

After some talk and walk, two of you reach at class.

"Hey I do remember that voice" Ochako said pointing on a green-haired boy that's she been talk about lately.

After seeing Ochako talk to him, you slightly tap on Ochako shoulder and look at her.

"Oh! This is (l/n) (y/n), she don't really talk much" Ochako said and you smile.

"It's nice to meet you" You said. A young lady voice around 16-20 years old came out from your mouth make Ochako gasped of suprise.

"Why are you suprised?" Mina ask to Ochako. "It's just her behavior" you said to cover her.

As you about to go to your seat, you see something or a someone in a yellow bag. He is you homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa or know as Eraser Head. You gasped when you saw him. No wonder why, you really admire him in his fighting style and more.

As you arrived at the training area, Mr. Aizawa tell you about a test you're about to do.

When you hear the last place gonna get expel, it make you lost in thought.

"Sweetie can you promised us? you will do your best there be a hero you wanna be"

"I'll be a hero and I'll make two of you don't need to work anymore and I promise I'll brought you to the I-Island to meet your idol!"

"I'll be the best than everyone!"

Thought coming to your mind. It's not like you hate being in other people shadow. You don't want to make your parents disappointed at you as you promised to make their dreams come true. They already help you a lot in your life to got to this level so you will do you best with anything you can!

Suddenly you feel someone taping your shoulder slightly. "(y/n) are okay? do it came again?" It's was Ochako, she's worried about you as you don't respond to her for a few time. All you do just nodded to her, try not speak because of the lady voice your parents set in your support device.

~~Time skip~~
_________________________
After the test

Worriedly you look at the test result.

1. (l/n)(y/n)
2. Yaoyorozu Momo
3. Shoto Todoroki
.
.
.

You gasped as you see your name the first place. You rush to Ochako tell the big news.

You go her hold her shoulder make her jumped. "Ah!" She look behind and it was you.

She saw the way you smile at her, giving a signal you are super happy. "I know, I know. Congrats!" Ochako said while hugging you because of happiness.

Both of you fall into a hole of dramatic.

•MOMO POV•
"Oh no. I'm in the second place. Father and Mother won't happy to hear this" I said in mind wondering how I'm gonna tell my parents about the test.

Finnaly the first day of high school is over.

I was on my way out to go to school gate with Jirou.

Suddenly I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. It's was the girls who got the first place in the test. (l/n) (y/n) isn't it?

She with a brown-haired girl also from our class.

"Hmm? Do you need anything?" I said as she look at me for a few seconds.

She look to her friend as her friend waiting for her to talk. "Ow! I thought you want to talk! Geez that's hurt" The brown-haired girl said because she got smack by the (h/c) girl.

"Sorry about that. I'm Uraraka Ochako, and this is (l/n)(y/n)" "Is pleasure to meet you" The brown-haired girl said and her friend continue her word.

"I'm Yaoyorozu Momo. Pleasure to meet you to" I said with a smile.

"Sorry, my friend really interested to know your name" Uraraka said trying to close our conversation.

"Hey I wonder what's at your ears" Jirou spoke. Oh god, we almost forget about her.

"It's a..." Uraraka said while looking at (l/n).

"It's a support gear, for my quirk." (l/n) said to complete Uraraka sentence.

"Why you need it, you can't use your own quirk well~?" I teased, still a bit angry about the test.

"It's like that french boy quirk. Sorry we need to go, my parents is worried"(l/n) answered and pull Ochako to the gate.

"You can lie to anyone else, but not me"

(y/n) POV•

Me and Ochako rush to gate and walk home.

On our way Ochako look at me asking about my support device.

"You should warn me about the lady voice" "Well, my parents say it's better than on my own voice" I explained.

"But those that hurt? you ears quite red" Ochako ask worriedly.

"A bit. I only just used it for a week. My parents also say I can't yelling around or it might be glitch" I said so Ochako need be careful in the future.

~~~

Finnaly I'm arrive at home. My parents still at work so I'm not letting my opportunity to hack into Internasional Identity System blew away.

I got to my room changing then rush to my pc. I search for Yaoyorozu name in the system so I can know a bit of her.

"Oh my god, I need to tell Ochako"

I gasp in my breath. take my phone to chat Ochako

         Ochako✨🥺

                             Hey Ochako look what I found

What? Spill✨

Do remember Youyorozu Momo?

Yeah why?

SHE IS DAMN RICH!! SHE LIVE IN A MASSION!!

DAMN! How do you know?

👀

(y/n) I told you stop hacking into Internasional System😡

What? Don't worry I just wanna
know about her

What happened is police arrived
at your house?!

Nah that won't happen

But wait! The important part!

What

She like a perfect human alive! She's
even never got  number 2 in class! Like
she always got all A+!

GOD! SHE'S SO SMART!

BYE! I NEED TO SEARCH MORE!

UWU Someone in love👀✨❤️

Hell nah😤

____________________________________

Damn Ochako she doesn't know I'm looking on my rival now.

"Dang it, if things goes like this I need to do night study"

"Just wait Yaoyorozu Momo I'm gonna make you down"

"Ugrh! Damn In this situation I might have not enough sleep!"

"Maybe I should see her mark in the first exam"

"Okay (y/n) now focus on combat training, wait until the first exam finish"

A/N:
~~~[ Hey dear reader✨ ]~~~
Sorry if I have a bad grammar, English is not my first language.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 67.1K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...