Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note๐ŸŒท
1๐ŸŒท
2๐ŸŒท
3๐ŸŒท
4๐ŸŒท
5๐ŸŒท
6๐ŸŒท
7๐ŸŒท
8๐ŸŒท
9๐ŸŒท
10๐ŸŒท
11๐ŸŒท
12๐ŸŒท
13๐ŸŒท
14๐ŸŒท
15๐ŸŒท
16๐ŸŒท
17๐ŸŒท
18๐ŸŒท
19๐ŸŒท
20๐ŸŒท
21๐ŸŒท
22๐ŸŒท
24๐ŸŒท
25๐ŸŒท
26๐ŸŒท
27๐ŸŒท
28๐ŸŒท
29๐ŸŒท
30๐ŸŒท
31๐ŸŒท
32๐ŸŒท
33๐ŸŒท
34๐ŸŒท
35๐ŸŒท
36๐ŸŒท
37๐ŸŒท
38๐ŸŒท
39๐ŸŒท
40๐ŸŒท
41๐ŸŒท
42๐ŸŒท
A/N
43๐ŸŒท
44๐ŸŒท
A/n
A/N
45๐ŸŒท
46๐ŸŒท
47๐ŸŒท
48๐ŸŒท
49๐ŸŒท
50๐ŸŒท
51๐ŸŒท
52๐ŸŒท
53๐ŸŒท
54๐ŸŒท
55๐ŸŒท
56๐ŸŒท
57๐ŸŒท
58๐ŸŒท
59๐ŸŒท
60๐ŸŒท
61๐ŸŒท
62๐ŸŒท
63๐ŸŒท
64๐ŸŒท
65๐ŸŒท
66๐ŸŒท
A/N
67๐ŸŒท
68๐ŸŒท
69๐ŸŒท
70๐ŸŒท
71๐ŸŒท
72๐ŸŒท
Note
73๐ŸŒท
A/n
74๐ŸŒท
75๐ŸŒท
76๐ŸŒท
77๐ŸŒท
Author Note
78๐ŸŒท
79๐Ÿฅ€
A/N

23๐ŸŒท

5.4K 269 49
By chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

My heart was still racing. My face was still red due to embarassment.

All the while during lunch...the scene was flashing in front of my eyes.

Now we are in that stupid interaction session...seniors are calling juniors on dias to rag us.

But my mind was constantly wandering around him. I mean how the hell I thought his broad chest as a wall.

Idiot girl...

I was busy in my thoughts that, even I don't know what is happening in the room till nina shook my hand..

"what" I yelled in low tone.

"Hasna"

That's when I realised they are calling me.

Ayyo kaduvale..please don't let my wolfy present in the hall because if he will be present I can't able to speak or do anything infront of him.

I stood up anxiously...my eyes roamed for the combination of blackbrowned eyed guy in the whole hall...but i didn't find him.

I let out a sigh...nd walked to dias in tense.

"So, miss Hasna" a senior girl said.

"yes mam" I responded.

"Who is the person you admire the most"

A huge smile plastered on my lips as soon as I heard the word admire..

"Elli" I mumbled with a giggle.

I took a breath..

"I admire my idol... Elli...my idol! Who wouldn't have an idol. I have one too. Everyone has his/her own idol. It can be your mom, dad, sibling or any one that inspires you nd The person whom I admire most is Elli..My Idol...who is the owner of a famous computer training institute all over the world. A founder of Dreamer's world e-computer training institute.I don't know his full name or how he looks like and all. I only know his well known name is Elli nd is a very well known pordigy of computerscience. "

"Two years back I never know about a thing of computer. I only know how to paint on it as it is very fun for me nd a little bit of knowledge on Ms.office other than that i don't know a single thing...I used to make fun of my brother who used to sit infront of a laptop 24/7."

"But after my tenth, I got bored in holidays. Thought why not do a productive thing to learn something new. As I like to learn new things, at that time I heard about this institute very often. So, I decided to join for fun. But when I went there I got to know about the owner of the institute"

"That his name is Elli. A computer science pordigy. A very young skillful & talented guy who started his own business & had an institute of his own without any help of his parents or anyone while completing his own studies simultaneously. That's when he stole my heart to admire him. Oh, don't take it in a wrong way. I don't love him or anything like that. I mean I just admired him from far same like all"

"After joining I used to enjoy what they were teaching me. It's like something was pulling me into that subject. But after my holidays my dad told me to quit the class as Intermediate(class 11) is very tough to study but I didn't listen to him because at that time, my only dream is to learn under Elli. They told me that if i will get 90% in basic of software classes then Elli will train for the next advance classes."

"so, I used to learn all my subjects in class by focusing on the lectures nd when ever I get free time I used to study in college so that after going home I can focus on that computer classes as it is online. I worked hard only to learn under him. slowly I started to found passion in computer science. It's like I got addicted to that subject. That's where, it lead me to join in CSE."

"I admire him the person who he is. I admire him not because of his looks. Yeah, I heard that he looks dashing but I admire his talent not his looks. Not everyone is gifted by those traits which Elli had. In my eyes he is great. He is just great who is sharing his knowlege with others. He teaches us in a whole different way not like our lectures who teach us what is in the book or what so ever. He teaches in the view of a corporate world in a simple way nd very easy to understand. "

"He is my inspiration. My idol nd the person who I admire the most after my elder brother. Don't laugh at me but I just had a wish that one day I want to meet him nd ask his autograph. But I think such wishes won't fullfill as where Elli is and where I'm."

I said smiling but huge laughter roared around the hall.

"Thankyou for listening to my crap.."I smiled nervously after realising what I blurted out the whole time about Elli.

"No..hasna..it's not crap...but we got to know that how much you admire him for his talent & personality...nd not his looks. we all wish that soon your wish will get fullfilled" Aashi said looking at someone.

I follwed her gaze only to feel my breath hitched. I felt like a huge bomb blasted on my head when he was straight away staring at me with different kind of emotions.

I quickly left dias with a burning face. I didn't know my wolfy is here. He heard everything about what I said about my idol...Elli.

Daksh pov:

I was dumbfounded when I heard my name from her sweet mouth. I never in my life thought that she would admire me the most nd I will be her inspiration. I mean I had fan's nd girls fall head over heels for me just for my looks nd after money. But today...my gigglemug showed me that not everyone admire the person by looks but their talent & personality too.

I was mesmerised the way she spoke about me. None knows that I'm the Elli she is speaking about...heck she herself don't know I'm the one. Only my friends knows.

The whole world is only well known me by the name of Elli a pordigy owner of the institute. No one knows how I look like....they only know my name. I like teaching & sharing my knowledge with others. That's when I started this institute when I'm 15 before I even begin my own company. Through this institute I earned millions of money.

Through that money, I started my own company. After that I take over my mother's company which was in bankruptcy. I tried very hard to bring the company to the top with strong dedication nd hardwork. That's when I got famous nd people got to know me that I'm sharma's son..the Daksh Elli sharma. Later my grandma had handovered me the sharma's industries to me.

Due to the whole three large companies I got famous as Daksh elli sharma nd became the top most youngest billionare in the world.

But none knows I am also the owner of the training institute nd I'm the founder of it. They all think Elli & daksh elli sharma are two different persons but the truth is both persons are one. That is me.

My trance broke when i heard what she said..

"He is my inspiration. My idol nd the person who I admire the most. Don't laugh at me but I just had a wish that one day I want to meet him nd ask his autograph."

I can't describe how happy I was feeling. My heart filled with immense happiness. My love admire me so much that I can't even name it. But i chuckled at her last sentence.

You already met me gigglemug nd about autograph..i will sign where ever you want😘😘😘😘

"But I think such wishes won't fullfill as where he is and where I'm."

I frowned at her how can she think that low of her...

I wonder what will be her expression when she will get to know that I'm the Elli her idol.

Thinking about it making me laugh at her.

Come on, day before yesterday she was so nervous to even sing a song by looking into my eyes..what will she do when I'm the Elli who she is admiring..

Oh I forgotten to tell you...she has a melodious voice. She sang like a singer. when she looked into my eyes nd sang the song. I was in ecastic. I was mentally grinned like a fool nd when she dedicated the song to me. she was all smiling shyly nd her whole face became like a tomato.

I looked over at her...she was looking at me nd blushing nd quickly left from the dias.

My love sat on her seat...few seconds later she glanced at me nd saw me already looking at her.

She gaped at me nd turned around. Again she was slightly peering at me whether i was looking at her not. Again i caught her just like yesterday.

Yesterday, after coming back to the cottage from meeting. I stepped out while speaking with a client. I felt someone gaze on me. I turned around only to see my gigglemug who was busy in gawking at me.

I smirked at her. Thanks to god that he gave me greek god looks nd einstein brain. She got embarrased when I caught her. I don't want to embarrass her more so I went inside our room.

And today due to my office work I didn't went to college. Actually I don't need to go to college. Our principal gave full liberty to us to do what ever we wanted to do. We have to attend exams that's it that too for certificates. And for the last four year's we are doing that but after my giggle mug entered in my life. I was going to college only for her. Ok leave it..so I missed her face so much so, thought to go for today's interaction session which is only for two hours where I can enjoy seeing her.

So as I was going...but stopped when i heard her yelling

" go...go back nd continue your romantic moment with him" she yelled cutely.

I looked at her amusingly. She suddenly turned around nd collided with me.

"Aww..my cute nose"

she said making me smile at her..

But what made me astonished at her was she was inhaling while placing her head on my chest..later she started giggling by drawing circles which made my body feel in desire nd wanted to take her then & there.

I have to control these type of desires..

"Ahem..Ahem.." I cleared my throat to gain her attention.

My gigglmug raised her head from my chest with confused face but slowly it turned into a shock then it converted into an embarassed face.

I really wanted to laugh at her cute antics

"sorry"

She said nd I heard it but I wanted to tease her so I asked her again..

"I'm sorry sir"

I asked her 'why'...nd she started wiggling in my arms but I pushed her more into me. She had curves in her perfect place i thought nd loosen the grip sensing her uncomfortableness..

But she took this as a chance nd freed from arms nd ran away...not before saying.

"I don't know..."

I chuckled at her antics...She is such an adorable gigglemug.

I think I should head back as I saw her today nd if i stay hear long I think I can't control the urges in me nd grab her cute little ass nd kiss the hell out of her. But, I don't want to do that... With that I left.

Hasna pov:

I was stealing glances at him but he caught me.

So, I stopped at it nd didn't tried to look at him.Because what if he felt disgusting about me staring at him.

Hasna stop all this...you shouldn't fall for that handsome wolfy. You will just hurt yourself for letting in that feeling in your heart.

It's not good for you when you have an ugly face & an chubby body where as he is handsome with perfect fitness of body.

"Smiley..let's go" pari said breaking my chain of thoughts.

"hmmm"

We went back to our room....I glanced at nina pouting at me.

I smiled bitterly at her...

How can I invade some one's privacy even though she is my friend.

Why didn't I respected her privacy...

Why did I interfere in her person life...

It's her life..her wish to forgive her love ar not.

Who am I to her...just a friend.

I shouldn't had crossed my limits just because she is friendly to me.

It's her life..Her wish..

Even though there is no mistake of her's still she is trying to speak to me but I was just ignoring like a bad girl.

"smiley"

I came out of my trance when urvi called me.

"where are you lost smiley" deepa asked him.

I smiled shooking my head as nothing..

"you have a class to attend" urvi remind me.

"I know" I said smiling and login to my class.

But it's still 10min left...urvi & deepa went to other room where their classmates are staying. Pari is busy in her phone speaking to someone. Nina was busy in her phone.

I went towards her. As soon as she saw me she hid her phone scowling at me.

"Don't worry, I didn't came to peep into your phone or to snatch it from you. " i said looking at her fake smiling.

Nina looked at me confused...

"sorry for my behaviour towards you. I didn't intend to invade your privacy or anything like that. I just wanted you to be safe & fine. I worry about you" I said sadly nd was going to leave but nina held my wrist to stop me.

"Darling, am i your friend or not" she questioned.

"yes..you are my friend" i said looking puzzled.

"Then why are you saying sorry to me when you did nothing wrong nd about invading of my privacy. I know You are just worried about me because I may be get anothet heart break. I know you care for me more same like my parents"

"At first I too thought like you but when he apologized to me sincerly i saw how much guilt & sad he was feeling. He was feeling very bad nd i forgave him the second i saw guilt in his eyes"

I just smiled at her not knowing what to say..

" Hasna...you too forgive him. Please.."

I just giggled ar her nd nodded my head in postive.

"I want you to be happy that's it" i said looking at her.

"I will be happy with him" nina replied with cheerfullness.

"ok...if you want that then i will support you" I said giggling.

Nina gave her big smile to me..nd I went back to my bed.

I opened my laptop nd started listening to class..but my mind was some where..

Why did I became like this. When did I started invading other's privacy. I'm never like this before. I should stay in my limits.

Due to my insecurites I never made any friend but now i had friends nd should be maintain it without hurting them with my childish behavior by invading their privacy.

Five days passed:

Routine life...nothing changed...but I never interfered in anyone's life after that..

At present pari, nina & I are sitting on our regular seats in the interaction.

Except us, Aashi was calling everyone nd our seniors are making freshers embarrass by asking stupid questions like..

"what was your most embarrassing farting moment?"

Like seriously, did they don't have any other questions to ask..

Huff...

Luckily, today they exculded us..as they didn't call nina & me...nd I wonder why?

But I also wonder why they never called pari for ragging. Because they all ragged each and every fresher except pari. Why?

I was busy in thinking about pari but suddenly I was jerked from my thoughts when I heard Navya mam calling..

"Pari"

Oh finally...they called pari.

I looked over her only to see a calm girl..

She is not all nervous as the first day I saw her in the class. I ponder, Is she the same girl whom I saw on that day.

Pari went to the dias...

"Pari, I want you to call two members to the dias from your class" Mohit sir asked her making me gulp.

"I hope she won't call us" I murmured.

"I too hope so" Nina replied back.

Pari glanced towards our direction....

"No..."

"No"

"No...no..pari"

We both started giving puppy eyes while mouthing & gesturing to pari not to say our names as she only knows us..

But pari gave us a wicked smile...

"Nina"

"Nd hasna"

Argh...now I understand what friends for..

Friends not only share happiness but also pain too...

That's what that wicked pari did😠

We both got up glaring at her nd walked to the dias..

Pari smiled sheepishly at us nd mouthed a sorry....

"She trapped us nd now she is saying sorry" I muttered angrily.

"Trying to be nice after trapping us" Nina gritted her teeth.

As we both stood on the dias along with pari..my eyes caught my hunk who was busy in speaking with a guy but his eyes are on us.

"so, now as you three are on dias..let's play a game" Ashi said smirking.

Game..

What kind of a game they wanted us to play..

"What game" nina asked her nervously.

"Bubble gum blowing battle"

Cabir anna said while coming to dias with a sly smile..

I heard chess, carroms, volleyball, basketball etc games but I never heard bubblegum blowing battle game.

"The game is...we will give three bubble gums for three of you as one per each. You three has to chew it nd blow the bubble...nd who will blow the biggest will be awarded with a gift" chirag sir said with a smile.

Yes, chirag...urvi boyfriend..

Nd what's the bublegum..

Is it an eatable thing?

Yes, ofcourse hasna...they said to chew it so it might be an eatable.

But why I never ate it in my life nor I came across the name bubblegum.

Nd how will it blow, when it is an eatable thing that too in our mouth?

I was confused nd was looking at here & there thinking whom to ask my doubt...my eyes caught my wolfy smirking at me.

I averted my eyes from him anxiously not wanting to distract from the game. I glanced at nina & pari...they are little away from me.

"So are you three ready to play" cabir anna chirped in.

I came out of my thoughts..nd We three nodded our heads like a barbie dolls..

They handed that bubble gum thing to us.

I glanced over at Nina & pari...they opened the wraper of it nd put it in their mouth.

I was waiting to see how it will blow..

"close up" cabir anna called me.

Why did he called me...now all were looking at me..

Can't he put aside the mike nd speak to me..

"hmm" I hummed at him.

"what are you waiting for...chew the gum" cabir anna said looking at me confused.

"oh..anna.."

"hmm...tell me close up..are you allergic to it ?" cabir anna asked me with concern.

Shall I tell him or not..

What if they all laugh at me?

But you have to tell him that you don't know about that bubblegum blowing thing..

"No...actually anna..I had never eaten this so called bubblegum nd I don't know how it will blow in our mouth" I blurted out nervously.

A huge laughter ached all over the hall making me feel embarrassed.

"so, you are telling that you had never eaten the bubble gum in your life right" I nodded my head with a red face.

Cabir anna smiled at me ruffling my hair...

"There is no need to be embarass close up...we may eat some thing which you might not know but at the same way you might have ate which we don't know..it's not like we have to eat everthing which is present on the earth right" cabir anna said making me smile.

"so, the thing which you held is a bubblegum. Just put it in your mouth nd chew it. After chewing it till you feel tasteless you can throw it nd should not gulp it ok..nd I will show you a vedio of how to blow it after chewing it" cabir anna added further.

He showed a vedio of it...I nodded my head like I really understand but in reality only i know i didn't understand a bit.

I mean after chewing that girl blowed it like how I don't know...I don't want to ask him like how to cabir anna after watching the vedio as i already became a laughing stock.

I opened the wraper...it's in pink color nd it's texture looked like a rubber

I put it in my mouth...it's delicious... it's kinda tastes like a strawberry. I chewed it like nina & pari are doing...

After few minutes....my jaws are paining due to continues chewing mean while they started ragging others as they couldn't waste time on us as we are still chewing.

Ten minutes later..

"Are you guys ready to blow the bubble" Aashi asked us cheerfully.

Pari nd nina nodded their heads excitedly where as me I nodded doubtfully..as I don't know how to do it.

"ok...come on...ready..."

"1"

"2"

Seriously, Is it a running race..

I rolled my eyes mentally. Neverthless I'm nervous too.

"3"

"Go"

I peered at Nina & pari...they blowed it...

I was aww-struct at the size of pari's bubble...

It's bigger than the nina..

(nina's bubble)

I landed back to earth from my thoughts when I heard....my nick name..

"close up...blow it"

"come on...close up blow it"

"close up blow it"

Aashi, cabir anna, mohith sir, chirag sir...everyone were encouraging me to do it...

But only they could no...that after looking at the vedio also I don't get to know how to do it.

But hasna, without trying how would you know...you may also get a bubble same like them..trying will not harm you right...

I will just give a try...

Ayyo kaduvale...please give me a bubble too when I blow...I mentally prayed to god..

"come on...close up"

They are encouraging me like I'm in life & death suitation..

I nodded my head....nd glanced at my friends who were looking at me with that bubbles..

"Huufffhh"

I blowed but my eyes widen in shock..

Are you all thinking that as soon as I blow, a bubble poped out..

But to my dismay...it's a big no....

The bubble gum flew away from my mouth...

"hahaahaa"

All were gaffawing at me...

Don't ask me where it fell down...I don't know as i told you all it flew away from my mouth..

I was speechless..

"close up...it's ok...it's not easy to blow a bubble in first time" Aashi said assuring me.

"Nd don't even feel embarrass...take it as a sportive...it's just for fun" Mohit sir said patting my head like I'm his child.

"And don't think that after this anyone will mock or taunt or bully you ok... we don't let that happen to you close up...you are like our little sister" Aashi said side hugging me while gave an assuring kiss on my head..

"Awww"

We heard the aww sound all over the hall..All eyes are on us...all were looking at both of us in aww.

Later, they gifted pari a chocolate box.

As soon as i saw chocolates...I felt mouth watering when my eyes fell on that delicious chocolates..I licked my lips in temptation.

"smiley, stop drolling over those chocolates..pari may not be able to digest after eating them" nina said sarcastically.

I glared at her nd taunted..

"I don't need to droll over someone's chocolates...I have enough money to buy chocolates for myself" I retorted.

"I'm just kidding darling" nina said smiling.

"I know" i giggled.

                           ***💞***

Finally the chapter got ended.😊

I hope you guys have enjoyed the update?

Don't forgot to vote, comment & share.

Stay tuned till next update..
Bye byee
See you soon
Stay safe

Love you all
Sweety❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 39
How about you get the chance to live with your crush? fascinating! isn't? specially when it's so handsome like a Greek god and every girl is swoonin...
81.9K 5.9K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...
455K 41.7K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...