(Being Rewritten) Cursed to b...

By SleepyAsh231

(For a more specific description, check out the first chapter.) ☾*✲⋆. Eve was cursed at birth. A curse that... More

Warning/Description
Character Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

108 2 0
By SleepyAsh231

Hi guys. Sorry, it took so long to update. I've started my last year of high school so I've been pretty busy. Especially with also figuring out what art school I want to go to and all of that. But here it is finally.

*✲⋆.

*✲⋆.First/Third POV*✲⋆.

I sit in front of a camera, my hair down and my bangs pushed up and held up with a flower pin.

A photographer stood in front of me, ready to take my picture, "Alright, say cheese."

I give a gentle smile towards the camera and a flash blinds me for a second. I lift my hand to rub my eyes, trying to get my vision back.

I sit up and thank the photographer. I turn towards Naruto, who was waiting for me to finish for his turn. I walk over towards him, smiling at him, "Are you really taking a picture like that?" I ask, a laugh escaping my lips. Naruto had appeared at my front door and told me to paint him with make-up exactly like a picture he brought with him.

To be honest, he looked ridiculous. But it was also super fun to do so. So I don't really mind.

He laughs, "Of course!" I shake my head, a smile on my lips, "Okay, I'll wait here for you."

He nodded and went to get his picture taken.

*✲⋆.

Naruto and I sat in front of the Third Hokage, he was currently looking at Naruto's photo ID.

I let out a giggle, covering my mouth to hide it, before looking at Naruto as he lets out his own laugh, rubbing the back of his neck, "At first, you know, I didn't know exactly how to do it. It took me like three hours to work it out and stuff. But finally, I got it. Like an art project on my face, only cooler."

Naruto smugly smiles, his pose relaxed and smug.

"Do it again."

"PFFFT!" I turn my head, my hand covering my mouth tightly as a muffled laugh escapes my lips. Naruto shoots straight up, "NO WAY!!!" The Hokage closes his eyes as he responds, "We can't accept this photo." Naruto hmhps, putting his hands on his thighs as he leans forwards on them, "Yeah? Well, I'm not doing it again."

Naruto growls at him, a big frown on his face, as he has a stare-off with the Hokage.

Naruto, seeing that the Hokage isn't breaking, lets out an angered noise as he breaks eye contact to make a hand sign.

I look away as a puff of smoke covers Naruto for a second.

A female Naruto reveals herself through the smoke, only smoke clouds cover her private parts. The female Naruto giggles, "Pretty please, Lord Hokage~"

The Hokage confusedly stares before his eyes bulge from his sockets and blood squirts from his nose, with him falling backward. Naruto turns back into himself, looking sheepish.

I look over to see a door open slightly, before ignoring it and looking back to see the Hokage, now sitting back up, wiping his nose, "That's the sexy jutsu, you say..? Very tricky...Much too tricky, don't do it again!"

Naruto laughs nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And where is your headband, Naruto? You're supposed to be wearing it." Naruto reaches up towards his forehead, fiddling with the googles there, "Oh. I'm not putting it on before orientation. I don't want to mess it up." The Hokage looks at Naruto, irritated, "So you want your headband nice. But your photo, which is supposed to identify you, makes you look like a clown!" The Hokage then continues after sighing, "It's for ninja training and missions which is the key for your future." The Hokage then picks up his photo, "Look at this picture you can't even tell who this is!"

Naruto shoots forward again, "Well, fine! How am I supposed to know all this complicated stuff anyway?"

As Naruto finished talking, the door swings open with all three of us looking towards it as a child with a shuriken steps out and runs towards the Hokage screaming, "Old man!! I challenge you!" He pulls back his arm with the shuriken, "I'm going to defeat you and become the first Hokage!! WAH!" He then steps on his long scarf and falls on his face.

The Hokage breathes out through his nose, grabbing his hat by the edge and pulling down, 'My grandson...another headache.'

A man then enters the room, through the door that the kid did. I shake my head as I think exasperatedly, 'Konohamaru...'

Konohamaru sits up, rubbing his face, "Something tripped me!" The man looked around the room before calling out the child, "Are you okay, Honorable Grandson?! Oh and by the way, there's nothing in here for you to trip you on. It pretty flat."

I look back towards Naruto who looked annoyed, 'Ugh...who is this shrimp?'

The man gasps, seeing Naruto, 'Its that kid!' He then smirks, 'The nine-tailed fox. Of course. He's the worst kind of troublemaker.'

I give the man an annoyed glare before looking back at Naruto to see Konohamaru walk towards him, pointing his finger at him, "Alright! You're the one that tripped me, aren't you?!" Naruto growls, standing up and grabbing Konohamaru by his scarf, "You tripped over your own feet, dork!" The man steps forward, "Hey, you! Take your hands off of him, right now! He's the honorable grandson of the honorable Third Hokage!"

Naruto looks down at the child, confused. Konohamaru glares at Naruto as he thinks, 'That stopped him. Just like all the rest. Ha!' Konohamaru tilts his head down, 'Now that he knows who I am, he won't dare lay a finger on me.' Konohamaru then shouts at Naruto, "What's the matter, huh? I thought you were gonna hit me, tough guy! Afraid cause the Third Hokage is my grandfather!!"

Naruto's face turns annoyed and he hits him in the head as he screams back, "I don't care if he's your grandmother! So believe it!!!" Konohamaru cries out and falls forward, 'This guys...different...' He hits the ground face first.

The man gasps, surprised and shocked by Naruto's actions. The Hokage thinks, annoyed and tired of this already, 'This is not looking good...'

I can't help but silently laugh at the whole scene.

*✲⋆.

I decided to break off from there, telling Naruto that I wanted to go train at a training ground.

I practically knew what happens with Naruto and Konohamaru and it was just them goofing around and then bonding. I didn't really need to be there for that.

I look up as I see the training ground where I and Sasuke used to train together at. I place my ninja bag on the ground. I brush my hair back and tie it into a ponytail. Today I will take it easy since tomorrow all the teams will be meeting their senseis.

I've been practicing using my phantom clan jutsu. At least all that I can remember learning. I look around and find a stick that had fallen from a tree lying on the ground.

I step away and close my eyes, making a hand sign. A smoke-like fog wrapped around the stick, and it disappeared, being swallowed completely by the fog. I focus, holding out my hand and imagining the stick in it. Soon enough, the fog slowly appeared on top of my hand, forming into the stick. I can feel a slight headache coming along as the fog seeped into my skin, uncovering the stick.

Now the stick layed in my hand, I open my eyes. They were glowing.

I turn my head sharply when I feel a chakra signature. I was surprised to see that it was Sasuke. "Sasuke? How long have you been there?" Sasuke looked away, "Just now." He then walked towards me and grabbed the stick that was in my hand. I watch as he studies the stick before looking at me, "How did you do that? The thing with the stick."

I look down at the stick, "Oh...Its hard to explain. All I can really say is that it's a jutsu only I can do. It requires me to focus on the stick while also focusing on my chakra. Its only really good if I'm in a quiet environment. If you had called out to me while I was doing it, I would have failed."

Sasuke looked at the stick, "Only you can do it? Is it your clan jutsu?"

I tilt my head as I respond, "Kind of. But I would say its more like only certain people in my clan can do it."

Sasuke looks at me, his eyes studying me, "Like the Sharingan in my clan."

My eyes widen in shock, "Oh I didn't know that. But I guess it makes sense that only certain people in the Uchiha clan can have the Sharingan." I then turn around, "Are you here to train?" I walk towards my ninja bag and pick it up.

Sasuke walks forward, "Yeah. Are you leaving?"

I turn around to him and nod, "Yeah. Or do you want me to stay?" He looks away, "I want to spar." He then looks at me, "You're strong. Possibly stronger than me. I need to know if that's true or not."

I look at him in shock, 'Stronger...? Where did he get that at?'

I shake my head as I deny, "Me? Stronger than you? That's not true at all. Anyways, I'm not interested in sparing you."

Sasuke looks at me, slightly irritated, "Why? Do you think I can't handle you?"

I sigh, "No, that's not it at all." I walk towards him. I then cup his cheek, causing his eyes to widen in surprise, "It's because I want you to be my friend, and there's the fact that I care about you. I can't bring myself to fight, even If its just sparing, when it's with someone I care about." I let my hand that's on his cheek fall to my side, "Plus, if I fight you, I'd lose. Despite what you believe, I'm still nowhere as skilled as you. That's why I'm out here training every day. Maybe next time." I then poke him on his forehead with an endearing smile on my lips.

I then move to walk away, "Anyways, I'm gonna head home to rest. Tomorrow, we're going to find out our teams and meet our Sensei's, so I will need the rest. Don't stay out too long training."

I can feel Sasuke's eyes on me as I disappear from his sights. I smile. Maybe now that I made it clear that I want to be friends with him, he'll want to be my friend as well. And we won't have this awkward air around us anymore.

I̸̧̢̪̦̙͕̠̻̒̇̀̌̈̾̽͝͝͝ ̶͈͉̹̮̳̲̓̊̎̔j̸̧̧̖̹̙͙̲̦̜̑ũ̷̡͕̠͉̤̯̺̻̥̥͇̦̈͆̌̔̀̊̏̉͂̒͘͜͝s̸̨͈̳̦̏͋ͅt̸̲̬̟͓̱̤͚̔ͅ ̴̞̥͐w̵̩̖͉͕̣̹̼̟̱̟͒̽͋̓͒a̴̩̙̫̤̻̯̳̟̿́̈́n̴̲͈̎͐t̵̲̪̯̻̫̖̰̬͗̿̍̈̋̇͆̽͝ȩ̴̫̙̈͌́͒̋ḓ̴̢̢̙̳̝̻̰͑̈́̌͊̚͜ ̶̨̮͓̣̈́̇̐̎̈́̃̒͛̊̏̑̽̎͠t̶̡̩̱͈̺̱̿̅̊̿́o̶̳̹͇̭̬̺̤̻͕̅̓̿́̑́́̈͛̀͘̚͜ ̶͍̤͇̮͚͔̟͉͙̬̠͂b̴͋́̈͗̂͝ͅe̷̩̭̍͒̐̕ ̷̡̢̖̼̿f̶̢̣͎̲̯̓̾̎͜͝r̷̡̢̡̡̛̤̙̠̳͔̜̱͒̾̊͆̐̉̽̇͌̐͘͘ͅį̸̛̛̮̭͉͖͕̒̅͐̏̈́̊͊̉͘̚͝͝ͅȅ̴̢́̂̎̕n̶̢̪̟̘͇͂̃̿̉̐͋̆̈̎̐͌ḑ̶̩̺̻͖̳͑̓̂͑̎́̈̋͑̽̚͘s̴̳̰̙̮̝̟͔̝̯͖͛̇̀͋̈́̆ͅ.̸͇̙̞̏͑̈́̈́͒̓́͜͠

T̸̢̢̹̻̱͎͔͓͎̲͉͍̰̈́̓͊͆̐̉̒ͅh̶̛̦̠͕͇̩̤̭̝̏͐̋̂͝ą̴̡̛̳͓̬̝̳̭̀̀̎̎̕͝ͅẗ̵̗̮̬͉́̐̐͑̕̕'̴̡̱̘̥̥͎͖̭̱͓̱̻͑̽̔̀͋̆̀̌̔͐͌̑̚͝s̷̢͍̫̥̠̗͙͇͚͎̤͓̓̊ ̶̢̞͍͍̟̙̞̝́̈́͒̈́͑a̵͍̯͚̋̏̓͝l̵͕̫͕̹͖̇̌͒l̵̡̘͙̘̐͊̈́ ̵̡͎̫͎̱͍͒̌͆̓̒̓̋Į̷̳͓̜͓̹̭̙͉̺͎̻̉̃̀̾͒̚ͅ ̷̨̯̯̦͚̍̂̾̈̽̊e̷̡͇̥̟̬̾̇ͅv̷̳̤̦̝̯̝͎̞͊̃̐ͅę̶̪̹͖̺̫̬̈́͒̏r̵̢̨̛̛͕͇̞̖̣͚̭̠̐͌̾͝ ̶̡̛̛̖̻̖̟̰̦̀̀̂̍̍̌̉̕͘͝͝w̷̡͙͕̖͎͒͊̈́̓͆̿́́̓́͝ą̴̢̝̺̜̬͍̪̭͎̍ņ̵̲̰̳̹̹̳̗̤̞̍͐̑̈́̂̎̓͐̑t̴̨̟̻̞͓̣̦̟̭̘̘̱̼͙͊e̵̺̭͎̤̯̐̅d̴̡̧̛̬͔͕̙͕͙̤͙̻̜.̴̨̫̥͎̭͈͓̺̃̂̇͗͝.̴͚̯͛͐̑͂͘͘͘͠.̴̛̲̙̋́̄̂̾.̸̧̛̟̗̤͖̝͇̺̥͗̅̋̑̆

*✲⋆.*✲⋆.*✲⋆.

After finally sneaking out of the village, I find myself in an opening in a forest. A gorgeous lake spread out in the middle. I look at it with awe.

I never go out like this. My family always keeps me close, if not then they lock me inside the house. And they never leave the village.

I walk forward, spinning around as I look at all the beautiful trees.

It was currently nighttime, the stars sparkling bright.

It was hard to sneak out but thankfully my parents forgot to lock the door of my room. They have it so I can't unlock it from the inside and I don't have any windows in my room so I can't escape even if I wanted to. Luckily they forgot to lock the door tonight and I was able to sneak out once they fell asleep.

Shaking my head, I sit down at the edge of the lake. I put my bare feet in the water. Surprisingly, it wasn't really cold. Actually, it felt kind of warm.

I look around, trying to see if I can find anyone. After a minute of searching, I decided that no one is around. I start taking off my pants and my shirt leaving my undergarments as well as bandages wrapped around my stomach and my legs.

I slowly dipped my legs inside the lake before I let myself completely fall in the water. I open my eyes while underwater and look around. I then swim upwards, I take a gasp of breath. Looking around, I was surprised when I thought I saw something in the forest. I sink myself in the water. I couldn't sense a chakra signature. I sigh, feeling uneasy. I turn into a phantom and head back home.

*✲⋆.*✲⋆.*✲⋆.

I sit up breathing heavily. Looking around I see that I'm in my room, the early morning sun lighting up the room.

I...was just dreaming.....It felt way too real.

I lay back down as I go through the dream in my head. Wait...not a dream. A memory.

Back then, I had no idea if someone was watching me or not. But I remember when I left to go back, I saw someone in the forest watching me. But...I can't remember what happened afterward. Did I ever find out who that person was? Could he be related to the man that massacred my clan?

"Agh!" I let out a groan, turning around roughly. This sucks! Not remembering something that seems so important!! This man that was there on the night of the massacre...I just have a feeling that he is gonna be important in the future. Yet I just have no idea of who he is...It's frustrating.

I sigh, closing my eyes. I then stand up and start getting ready.

Hopefully, soon I can remember enough to know who that man is. Because if he is as important as I think he is...

I shake my head, pushing the thought to the back of my mind.

*✲⋆.

I was now inside the classroom. Laying my head on my palm as I listen to Naruto tell me how he got his headband.

Of course, I already knew how he got it but somehow Naruto told the story in such a captivating way that I find myself surprised and interested anyways. Suddenly though, we can hear loud-sounding footsteps. I look over towards the doorway just as Sakura and Ino had squeezed themselves into the door. Sakura and Ino shove each other away with their hands by their face as they scream, "I'M FIRST!!" Breathing heavily, they both start arguing about who got inside first.

I look over towards Naruto, expecting him to be staring at Sakura. Though my eyes met his blue ones. I blinked, surprised. He was staring...at me...I tilt my head at him with him blushing and looking away from me.

...What...? Shouldn't Naruto be crushing on Sakura...?

I turn myself to ask Naruto something.

"Hey...Naruto.." Just as he turns towards me, Sakura comes running over and shoves him out of the seat and onto the floor. I stare at her with wide eyes as she talks to Sasuke who was sitting behind me.

"G-Goodmorning Sasuke...." Sasuke looks over at her while I let out an exasperated sigh. Sakura blushes tilting her head slightly, "Mind if I sit next to you?" Sakura asks, sweetly and as cutely as she can manage, completely ignoring the fact that I'm sitting next to Sasuke...Ino then comes along arguing with her about who gets to sit with him. This soon causes a large number of girls to crowd around wanting to sit next to Sasuke.

With another sigh, I shake my head, standing up to go help Naruto when I was stopped. I look at Sasuke who had grabbed my hand, "Eve's already sitting next to me." Sasuke then pulls me down next to him, making me gasp. I look at him shocked by his behavior. I guess he'd rather have me next to him over a fangirl. All the girls gasp and start glaring at me.

I let out a nervous laugh, "Sorry...girls..."

Right when I thought the girls were gonna jump me, Naruto jumps on the large desk right in front of Sasuke. I look at them with wide eyes, completely forgetting this scene. I tilt my head, maybe I should stop them from kissing? I hum before smiling and scooting away, 'on another hand, It seems I already changed some things. Maybe it's best if I let this happen. Plus then the girls will forget about me so win-win.'

Sure enough, Naruto was shoved causing his lips to meet Sasuke's.

I turn my head away covering my lips as I laugh at them. They pull away coughing and spitting, wiping their mouths. "NA-RU-TO!!" Sakura growls angrily causing Naruto to turn towards her. Only for him to see not only Sakura but all the other fangirls glaring at him.

*✲⋆.Third POV*✲⋆.

Naruto gulps as Sakura pounds her fist together, "Naruto...you're so dead." Naruto sweats nervously as he holds up his hands, "Woah hey! It was an accident..." Sakura growls at him, cracking her knuckles, "You're dead."

While the girls were beating up Naruto, the Hokage and the soon-to-be sensei's were watching the drama unfold. The Hokage sighed, "As usual Naruto is right in the middle of some kind of trouble..." Kakashi looks at Eve, she was trying to get the girls to stop beating up Naruto with them ignoring her. He smiled at the sight of her. It's been a while since he last saw her so seeing her is a huge relief. Thankfully, he has her on his team so he can see her every day from now on.

*✲⋆.

*✲⋆.First POV*✲⋆.

"As of today, you're all ninjas. To get here, you faced difficult trials and hardships."

Everyone was now sitting, listening to Iruka speak. I was back in my own seat with a very beat-up and bruised Naruto. Sakura was forced to sit back in her own seat after Iruka came in.

"But that's nothing. What comes next will be far more difficult." 'No kidding' I couldn't help but think to myself, remembering all the crazy shit that happens further along in the storyline. "Now you're only genin, first-level ninjas. All the genin will be grouped into three-man squads. Each squad will be led by a jounin, an elite ninja."

Naruto, Sakura, and Ino peak up at that with a gasp. I just close my eyes. There's no telling what team I will be put in, all I can do is pray that it was with team 7. I look up as I hear Ino talk to Sakura, "Well, someone's got to be in Sasuke's group. I wonder who." Sakura then responds, nonchalantly before turning to glare at her, "I don't know."

*✲⋆.Third POV*✲⋆.

Eve then looks away from the fangirls, and then down at her lap. 'I really hope I can get on the same team as Naruto...if I don't, I'll be so lost at what's happening. Naruto is the center of this worlds storyline so if I'm not with him I won't be able to change anything for the better.'

Sasuke sighs, 'Groups of three...that will only slow me down...' He then looks over at Eve, 'But...if I get Eve on my team then maybe it won't be such a bother...'

Naruto holds his face up with his palm, looking over at Eve, 'I wanna be with Eve. And...well, I don't care as long as it's not Sasuke.'

Iruka then holds up a stack of papers, "We want each squad to have a balance of strengths and abilities, so that's how we set them up." He then lifts the papers to read them, "I will now announce the squads."

Eve gives Iruka her full attention, nervous and excited.

*✲⋆.

"Squad Seven!"

"Naruto Uzumaki!"

Naruto sits up, now listening in. With Eve also perking up.

"Sakura Haruno!"

Sakura looks up, horrified before shrinking in disappointment with a mumble, "I'm doomed..." Naruto looking neutral. Making Eve confused, she was expecting Naruto to be excited but he didn't look like he cared.

She'd need to figure out why Naruto no longer has a crush on Sakura cause it was tripping her out.

"Sasuke Uchiha!"

Sakura jumps up throwing her hands in the air in excitement while Naruto shrinks in disappointment mumbling, "I'm doomed..."

Eve sighs, her hope that she would be on team 7 slowly dying out.

"And Eve Phantom!"

Naruto jumps up cheering in excitement while Eve looks up and smiles brightly, relieved and excited. Sasuke also looked up and at Eve, he was pretty relieved to have at least one other competent person on his team other than him.

Hinata looks at Naruto and Eve with sad eyes, 'I won't be with Eve then...' She sighs.

*✲⋆. (We all know that they then call out the names of the rest of the rookies...no need to repeat it all. It's pretty much the same thing.)*✲⋆.

(I thought I would write this out even though nothing really significant happens. Just to show the change that Eve created by being in the world.)

Eve walks out of the academy building with her lunch, when suddenly someone grabs her wrist. Turning around, Eve finds Sasuke holding her wrist. Big silvery-blue eyes clashed with Sasuke's black eyes, "Sasuke? Is there something you need?"

Sasuke averts his eyes, his cheeks slightly red. Confused, Eve tilted her head at him, "Sasuke...?"

"Hey, Eve!!" Eve hears Naruto scream and looks back behind Sasuke to see him running towards them. Sasuke glares in his direction. Eve lifted up the hand that wasn't in Sasuke's grip to wave at him. "Hey! Do you want to eat..." Naruto droned off, his big blue eyes landing on Sasuke's grip on my wrist, "HEY! SASUKE-TEME WHY ARE YOU HOLDING EVE'S HAND?!"

Sasuke glared at Naruto, "Shut up Dobe. She's gonna be eating with me." Eve's eyes widen, surprised by his declaration, "Wait...what?!"

Naruto glares back before jumping forward to grab my other wrist, "No way! She wants to eat with me! I'm her best friend!" Naruto then tugs Eve over towards him but Sasuke's grip tightened. "Let her go, Dobe. I was talking to her before you came over here."

Eve sighs, feeling like a rope in tug of war. "Guys. Why don't we just eat together? After all we are all on the same te--"

"No!","NO WAY"

Eve lowers her head, shaking her head. Suddenly, Eve gasps as she was tugged into Sasuke chest, pulled right of Naruto's grip.

Sasuke wraps his arm around her, glaring at Naruto.

'Eh!! What the hell?!?' Eve's face turns bright red, embarrassment clear on her face. "S-Sasuke!"

Naruto turns bright red in anger, "You teme!!! You better let her go right now!!!" Naruto prepared to create shadow clones but Eve had enough of the childishness.

Eve closed her eyes, focusing. She slowly starts to turn into smoke.

Flowing out of Sasuke's arm while he jumps back in surprise, she slowly reappeared in the middle of the two boys.

Just as Eve was completely back to normal, Sakura appeared, "Sasuke!" She ran over and hugged Sasuke tightly which caused him to growl, trying to get her off.

Eve shakes her head, her appetite ruined. She then walked away, deciding to just eat her lunch by herself in the classroom.

Seeing Eve walk away, Naruto grins smugly at Sasuke, making him glare back, Sakura still snuggling him. Naruto chases after the black haired female.

Sasuke glares after him, before bringing his glare down to Sakura. Sakura then seperates, blushing, "Sasuke! I was looking everywhere for you! I wanted to ask if you maybe wanted to eat together. Since we are on the same team and all..."

Sasuke pushes Sakura away before going after Eve and Naruto, refusing to let the blonde idiot have alone time with the black-haired Kunochi-in-training.

Sakura gasped, "Sasuke! Where are you going?!" Sakura then followed after her crush.

*✲⋆.

Sighing, Eve face palmed. Looking over towards her left and right , Eve can see that Sasuke and Naruto were glaring at each other sitting on either side of her. While, Sakura was beside Sasuke, glaring at her. None of them were making any effort to eat their lunch.

Well, at least they were all eating together....

*✲⋆.*✲⋆.*✲⋆.*✲⋆.*✲⋆.*✲⋆.*✲⋆.

I was planning on making this longer but I ended up ending it sooner since its been a while since I updated.

Sorry about that, I started working and its been rough to make time to write.

Hopefully the long chapter makes up for it.

I'll try to update sooner next time.

Anyways, untill next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.6K 65
Finding yourself dirty and cold on the forest floor with no recollection of anything other than nightmares plaguing your mind, obviously you're confu...
828 104 7
There is a voice screaming in her head that won't let her give up. For once, she can't hear the numbing reiterations of shinobi mandate - there is on...
22.8K 1.1K 49
Being a Shinobi meant sacrificing, he thought he understood that. Being an orphan meant enduring hardships, she was well aware of that. When suddenl...
48.6K 1.4K 25
"i'll love you to death but I'll expect the same from you" ✧・゚: *✧죽음의 천사・゚:*✧ y/n is super obsessive over people once she falls in love with them an...