Two Red Strings

By pinkcrazycorn

Soulmates. Two people that are destined to be together. Soulmates are sent into the world with no clue who... More

omg they baby
wow connor exists
ew they're in middle school now tf
jared kleinman is certified gaymer
omg the reveal
why does this exist
haha treebros lovers come get ur juice
heidi meets conNoR woWOoWOow
I wrote this on impulse
impulses are good
*first day of senior year intesifies*
treebros angst lovers come get ur juice
siNcEreLy mE
omg is this the climax of the story
omg they goin on a date yass
deleted scenes lol

holy shart fluff, and my little pony

88 3 31
By pinkcrazycorn

Heidi finds out her sons a homoseggsual and other shenanigans lolol

~🌲~

Heidi got home late from work that day. She walked through the door and sighed as she set her bag down. She checked the clock above the oven, 2:03 am.

Evan was probably already asleep, still she went down the hall to check in on him.

She gave a gentle knock on the door, no response. She softly opened the door to find Evan...and Jared, asleep on Evan's bed. Huh, guess Jared came over...but sleeping together, that's a normal thing friends do. Right? Right?

At the time Heidi didn't think anything of it and went to her own room to fall asleep.

~🌲~

The next day, almost immediately after Heidi's lunch break started, she received a text message from Evan.

12:26 pm

Evan: Hey mom, I hope you're having a great day! Is it ok if I go over to Jared's after school?

Wow. Jared just came over yesterday, and Evan already wants to see him again? Thats interesting....I mean, Heidis glad their relationship is close, but like, surely Jared has stuff to do? Well, whatever, Heidi wants what's best for her son, so if he wants to go over to Jareds, then she'll let him go over to Jareds.

12:27 pm

Mom: Hey sweetie, I am thanks for asking! If Jared's moms say it's ok then I don't see why not.

12:27pm

Evan: ok! Thanks mom! :D

12:27 pm

Mom: You're welcome, have a great day!

12:28 pm

Evan: Thanks! You too!

~🌲~

"So...what did your mom say?" Jared questioned, standing next to Evan in the cafeteria.

"She s-said its ok as l-long your m-moms are fine with it."

"Nice!"

Jared and Evan grabbed lunch and sat down. Out of the corner of their eyes they noticed Connor walking towards them.

"Well well well, Hot Topic strikes again."

Connor sent Jared a menacing glare. "I'm not here for you kleinman," Connor turned to face Evan, "Hey Hansen, heard you were sick, hope you feel better." And with that, Connor walked away. Leaving Evan and Jared staring at him in confusion.

"W-what just h-happened?"

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you. Yesterday, Mr.Hot Topic was wondering where you were."

"C-connor M-murphy was wondering w-where i was?"

"Yea, that's what i just said."

"R-right sorry, I was j-just making s-sure I heard y-you correctly. T-that's pretty weird t-thoug..."

"Its fine, and yea i know right?

To be honest, Jared had practically forgotten about what happened with Connor considering everything that happened yesterday.

"Uh, your m-moms will b-be ok with m-me c-coming over, r-right?"

"Huh? oh yea, I asked them about it this morning and they said they were fine with it."

"Ok, g-good."

~🌲~

*insert some crap about Evan and jared hanging out at Jared's house here*

~🌲~

Ok. something was definitely up with Evan. That was one thing Heidi was certain about. I mean, he's been really distant, well he's always distant, but he's been like, more distant than usual. He's been going to either Jareds everyday, or Jared's been coming to their house, and it is usually the former.

She doesnt think Evan and Jared have ever been this close, even when they were kids they mainly just hung out when a playdate had been planned. As they got older, and playdates became a thing of the past, Jared and Evan kinda grew apart. They still hung out, obviously, just not as much.

Evan has been distant for almost two weeks now. Why hasn't he been talking to Heidi? He knows he can trust her right? Maybe Heidi hasn't earned that trust though. She's barely ever home. And when she is home it's just for a quick check-in on evan and then back to work.

She hardly ever talked to Evan, so why would Evan feel like he could talk with her? Maybe she should try to prove to Evan that she was trustworthy by spending time with him? Yea. She'll do that. Plus, she got off work early today, ('early' for Heidi is 8-10pm by the way lol) so with that extra time at home she can spend time with Evan. and Jared. Since he's apparently gonna be there as well.

~🌲~

(pls dont ask why i know so much about My Little Pony)

Ok. Dating Jared was awesome. The kisses, the playful teasing the *very* aggressive flirting. Evan loved every single part of it. Evan loved Jared.

Jared was coming over today so they could continue their My Little Pony marathon. They had been going through the seasons really fast. They had just finished season 4 yesterday, and were now going to watch 'Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks'.

Evan heard the doorbell ring and quickly rushed down the hall to the door and opened it up to see (to no one's surprise) his boyfriend, Jared Kleinman.

"Hi Jared!"

"Sup Ev, its been like, so long since we've last seen each other."

"Yea, its b-been like, an hour." ( i say hour cause they saw each other at school lol)

Evan and Jared stared at each other before just bursting into laughter.

"Alright, are you ready to watch the 2nd Equastria Girls movie? Rainbow Rocks?" Jared said while waving his DVD copy of the movie.

"Of c-course." Evan said, laughing a little at the end.

Jared stepped inside and the two boys raced into the living room. Evan plopped down onto the couch while Jared put the DVD into Evans TV. Jared grabbed the remote off the coffee table and took a seat on the couch next to Evan.

The two boys watched the menu screen for the movie come up. Jared turned on subtitles and then pressed start. The movie began to play, with its epic introduction to the characters and voice actors.

Once the intro was over the actual movie began to play, with three mysterious girls singing in a diner.

"Spoopy" jareds voice in that tone interrupted the actual creepy vibes going on in the movie which caused both evan and jared to burst into laughter.

The movie continued on while Evan and Jared moved closer together, with Evan resting on Jared's shoulder, as they prepared for the absolute masterpiece they were watching.

~🌲~

They were a good portion through the movie (a little bit after the movie had started they decided to make popcorn) when that one scene with Twilight and Sunset Shimmer in the kitchen came on. (if you're cultured you know what I'm talking about

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"holy crap they're so gay for eachother." Evan unconsciously whispered.

"Oh my gosh I know right."

Evan blinked a few times before he was able to grasp what Jared meant.

"Wait frick- i didn't mean t-to say t-that out loud-"

Jared let out a small laugh. "It's alright, besides I agree. They are so fucking gay for eachother." Jared then grabbed some popcorn and threw it at the screen while yelling. "JUST FUCKING KISS ALREADY!"

Alas, Jared's efforts to make the two girls kiss inevitably failed. He sighed in defeat as he turned his head towards Evan, only to find him laughing uncontrollably. He looked like a fucking angel, and his laugh is one of the best sounds Jareds ever heard. Holy Shit, Jared was so fucking gay for him.

Evan caught Jared staring and his laughter slowed to a stop.

"W-what?"

"Huh? Oh nothing! I was just admiring how cute you are ;D" Jared said smugly. Even if he was internally panicking.

"oH-" Evan's face heated up at the comment.

Holy shit. Jared was dying of gay. Evan's face was red, and he just looked so...sfnskadjk CUTE! And KISSABLE! AND SCAKJDKJSLHVKJLADSKJVLDSAK. Jared wondered how the hell some chump like him got a soulmate as great as Evan. (NO JARED U R NOT CHUMP! U R SWAGGGG AAAAAAAAA) He turned his head to look back at Evan, sweet beautiful Evan, to find him staring.

"What?" Jared asked, his voice cracking a bit at the end.

"Y-you're cute t-too!"

Jared practically fainted. Right. There. I mean, Evans stuttering, plus the compliment, plus his adorable face?! It was too much for Jareds smol gay heart!! Jared had no doubt he looked like a tomato right now.

"Ya know, I couldn't get twilight and sunset to kiss..." Jared began before he could stop himself, "but, I know who I can get to kiss ;3"

Jared got a bit closer to Evan, putting his hands on Evan's cheek, taking a second to admire just how beautiful Evan is, before connecting their lips together.

Evan was taken by surprise, but quickly kissed Jared back. Both boys had almost forgotten just how great kissing the other felt.

Their peaceful kiss was interrupted by Twilight's singing, with her voice cracking multiple times.(heY hEy liStEeEeEnnNNNnn~ wevE gOt a meSsagE fOr yOuUuUUu~) Jared and Evan pulled away from each other and burst into laughter.

"Well t-that killed the m-mood"

Their laughter just got louder. Both boys had forgotten about the movie that was being played. They came to an agreement that romantic kisses could come later, right now it was time to watch an absolute masterpiece of a movie. (even if their ears were slightly bleeding from twilight's, *ahem* ~aMaZiNgG~ singing)

~🌲~

By the time the movie ended it was around 5:45 and Jared and Evan had turned the TV off and were now heading upstairs to cuddle in Evan's room. Once they were at his room, Jared quickly grabbed Evans hand and jumped onto the bed, bringing Evan down with him.

"aaknsdknaskdnvkjasdn" Evan said as he landed on the bed.

Jared let out a laugh, "sorry, are you ok?"

Evan moved so he was sitting up, " y-yea."

Jared sat up alongside Evan. "ok good, cause then I can do this ;)"

Jared grabbed Evan and pulled him into a kiss. Evan quickly sank into the kiss, moving a bit so he was closer to Jared. The kiss soon ended, which was way to quick for the both of them. So they kissed again, this kiss lasting a little longer than the previous one. Once that one had ended, the two of them stared at each other for a bit before laughing.

They continued to kiss, cuddle, whatever you wanna call it, and the hours sped by like seconds.

~🌲~

Heidi was on her way home from work after another long day. 'At least I got off early today' she thought to herself as she turned the corner onto her street. She was happy though, she'd be able to spend time with her son, and deepen their connection! And maybe find out why he's been acting so distant...

She pulled into her driveway and got out of the car, locking it as she made her way to the front door. As she opened the door and made her way inside, she found that both Evan andJared were nowhere to be found. Jared had probably already gone home and Evan was probably asleep or doing homework.

She set her bags down and made her way down the hall to Evan's room. She heard laughter coming through the door so it was possible Jared hadn't left yet. She was about to open the door when she heard Evan's voice.

"J-jared st-stop!" he laughed a little at the end.

She then heard Jared's.

"Sorry! You're just so cute!!"

Heidi took a second to process what she just heard, she wasn't quite sure what to think of it... Nonetheless she opened the door, to find she was right about Jared still being here. What she didn't guess is that Jared would be kissing her son.

Heidi slowly closed the door, trying to figure out what she should do next. Should she make herself known and ask what's going on?? Or should she wait until Jared leaves to talk to Evan about it. After a good few minutes of thinking, Heidi went with the latter, and hoped it was the right choice.

She walked down the hall to put on a Hallmark movie, or murder mystery or something as she waited for Jared to eventually leave. Hopefully the TV would help her gather her thoughts.

Word count: 2,027 (dang- I was not expecting this to be that long 0-0)

So, im gonna cut it short, because I don't want these chapters to be too long, so the next chapter will probably be a small chapter with Heidi and Evan talking about stuff lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you want to see more, please leave nice comments, they motivate me to write -w-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 10.4K 71
Unlike the majority of weird things that happened to me, I'm glad you happened, because I was able to find someone who listened. Cared. Understood, n...
94.5K 3.8K 28
"If we survive this, I'll give you a life worth living, even if I can't give myself that." Evan Hansen? Anxiety disorder. Never really thinks about...
138 15 15
AU where Soulmates find each other through physical contact. ConnorxOC ---