[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

Od Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... Více

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]
•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]
•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]

5K 115 10
Od Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

What a crazy week this had been... Like, holy shit has some stuff happened. We did a few jobs, nothing special there. I did a few solos to get more Jewels so I can buy a bigger house considering it's a bit tight, pun not intended, with me, Juvia and Lucy all living under the same roof. Oh yeah, we also went to hot springs, public sex isn't really my thing but it was a good time alright. Oh and Loke is a celestial spirit... CRAZY RIGHT?! That must've been why he was so afraid of Lucy... And his name is actually Leo, and he's some bigshot if I remember correctly. Something, something, he had an abusive owner before, this ain't one of those fanfics so moving on. We, by that I mean me, Lucy, Juvia, Erza, Natsu, Gray and of course Happy were all given some tickets by Leo to an expensive beach resort. Before he left he also whispered to me some super-secret private locations around the beach, what a wingman!

[3rd POV]

What a beautiful day to go to the beach, simultaneously thought at least a couple hundred people as the group of Fairy Tail mages arrived at the Akane Resort. A beautiful beach-side resort with a beautiful view and even an amusement park. Oh, but the view of the ocean wasn't what Y/N focused on. Far from it. Oh no, his undivided attention was currently on two certain female wizards of Fairy Tail. Lucy looked positively hot in a white bikini.

And while Y/N did receive a few of his own stares from the female section of the beach due to his well-muscled body nothing could compare to the sex appeal that Lucy was flaunting about. Almost nothing, you see, there is a certain bluenette who is very possessive of Y/N. Juvia only tolerates Lucy (for now) to be with Y/N in any form of physical contact. Speaking of, the water wizard was by all accounts stunning in a blue-coloured bikini that truly did nothing to hide her breasts and ass.

The two women were at Y/N's sides, each clutching one of his arms between their breasts as they practically dragged him around the beach. Their peers, Natsu, Gray, Happy and Erza were all sort of left behind to their own accords. Stealthily, Y/N's hands found themselves roughly squeezing both Lucy's and Juvia's ass. Luckily no one saw the two blush madly, although Juvia quickly adapted a lust-filled smile while Lucy remained bashful as Y/N's fingers dug into her fat bubbly ass. 

"W-What are you doing?! People are going to see!" hushedly yelled Lucy, yet she made no attempt to make Y/N let go of her pearly white ass globe.

"Then do you want to go somewhere more... private~?" hoarsely whispered Y/N as he brought the two women closer to him. 

Juvia had all but hearts in her eyes along with drool while Lucy tried to fight back her lust at first, although she didn't put up much effort judging by her hand sliding over to the bulge in Y/N's black swimming trunks and stroking the contents through the fabric. The three quickly made their way to a secluded rock formation that should provide enough visual cover, with the crashing waves of the sea providing a good enough noise to block out the oncoming moans. As they completely disappeared from the view Juvia immediately went to press her lips against Y/N's, beginning a sort of tog of war with their tongues. The blonde meanwhile gazed at Y/N's growing erection, a sizable tent now appeared in Y/N's swimming trunks. 

-SLAP-

The blonde let out a moan as Y/N suddenly spanked her ass, her bubble-butt jiggling from the impact and the following groping. It didn't take long for hearts to appear in Lucy's eyes as well, and the next time she took a glance at Y/N's erection she couldn't hold herself back anymore. She tugged on Y/N's trunks, freeing the large dick she has grown accustomed to seeing, feeling and even tasting. Lucy quickly wrapped her hand around the length and began stroking it as firmly and strongly as she could. Bothering with foreplay was in no one's mind as pre-cum began pooling from the tip of Y/N's cock. And then, a second hand joined Lucy's in stroking their favourite candy cane. As Juvia continued to sloppily make out with Y/N while stroking his length, she also started to grind her wet slit against his leg. The man indulged her by pulling his hand from her alluring fat ass to her dripping wet pussy before inserting his index and middle finger into the rain woman. A muffled scream followed as Y/N roughly continued to finger-fuck Juvia. Lucy took the initiative to kneel down, bring her bikini top over her tits to reveal her rock-hard nipples and begin kissing the tip of Y/N's penis. Then, with a hoarse moan, the blonde slid the dick down her throat with ease. 

-SLUUUURP- -GLUCK- -SLUUUUURP-

Juvia didn't let Lucy hog all the dick though and still continued to rapidly stroke the base while Lucy happily slobbered over the rest with drool and pre-cum dripping down the sides of her mouth and jaw. The blonde's hands trailed down to her dripping wet pussy before she began to rapidly finger herself while giving Y/N one of the sloppiest blowjobs known to man. Groans quickly began to escape Y/N's currently occupied mouth as his free hand quickly found its place on Lucy's hand, tightly gripping her hair and forcing her onto his length. 

-SLAP-

Another perverse slap was delivered to Juvia's pawg ass, the pain and pleasure helped easily push her over the edge and with a muffled cry her pussy exploded like a fountain onto Y/N's hand. Y/N wasn't far behind and neither was Lucy as the blonde continued to pleasure not only herself but also Y/N, and she was one hell of a cocksucker alright. The heated kiss between Y/N and Juvia intensified as Lucy quickly neared her climax, but she was preceded by Y/N suddenly using a lot of force to slam her face into his crotch, the massive bitchbreaker twitching vigorously in her throat was the only indication of what was about to come.

-SPLUUURT- -GULP- -GULP- -GULP- -SPLUUURT-

Lucy's heart-filled eyes rolled into her head as her orgasm hit her not a second later by Y/N's, and the combined pleasure along with the taste of the virile semen freely flowing down into her stomach lifted her into new heights.

-GULP- -MWAH-

Lucy nearly passed out and had to pull the still erupting rod out of her throat, but in her hurry, she underestimated just how pent up Y/N was due to the previous teasing. The hot semen immediately overflowed and burst even from the blonde's nostrils while she desperately tried to chug it all down. Y/N's sperm dripped from the sides of Lucy's mouth and down his churning balls onto Lucy's exposed cow tits. 

-COUGH- -GULP- -COUGH- -COUGH- -GULP-

Finally, after a full minute or two of Lucy doing nothing but trying to breathe while drinking the excessive amount of semen Y/N's ejaculation ended. Now, Lucy's face and breasts were covered in still warm and very much lively jizz that made Juvia a little envious of the blonde's position. Lucy looked like a proper cum-slut like that. And while Lucy was already tired, Y/N's dick was still as hard as steel despite ejaculating what many men would call a week's worth of cum. Good news for Juvia then. 

"Mwah~♥ Please, Y/N-sama, fuck me in the ass!" who was Y/N to not oblige the rain woman's slutty request?

"Alright then, get ready. I'm going to flood your guts with seed," and with those words, Y/N lifted Juvia above his waist, her unbelievably thick and shapely thighs pressing against the sides of his abdomen as her feet dangled above Y/N's shoulders.

With the blue-haired wizard's fat bubbly ass firmly in his hands, Y/N aimed the tip of his cock against Juvia's pucker. And with the only lube being his own seed he rammed balls-deep on the first stroke. Juvia let out a very loud yell, but thankfully it was muffled by Y/N's mouth. Lucy decided to take a rest while Y/N roughly fucked Juvia in the ass with a lot of force, her pawg booty jiggled with every impact against Y/N's balls. The non-wizard man relished in the tight feeling of Juvia's ass, it certainly wasn't the first time he had been balls-deep in her rear end, and by the tightness of it, it certainly wasn't going to be the last. Y/N's arms were under Juvia's legs with his hands happily fondling the soft and malleable flesh of that phat ass while thrusting into it. He also got a nice feel of Juvia's succulent thicc thighs, and god how girls like Juvia and Lucy aren't considered national treasure was a genuine debatable question. With those big cow tits, child-bearing hips, huge asses and thick thighs any man would be lucky enough to look at them in person, let alone shove a dick down their throats. 

-PLAP- -PLAP- -PLAP-

The rhythmic clapping of Juvia's fat ass was muffled by the ocean waves and the distance between them and some people. Y/N didn't bother counting the number of times Juvia cummed onto his muscled stomach, she always did cum a ton. Speaking of cumming, Y/N was already approaching his end and fast, evident by the blur that were his hips as he thrust into Juvia's asshole with no mercy. Her fat ass globes were red from the impacts, but she didn't give a toss. She was in absolute euphoria, lost in pleasure to even register anything else as she tangled her tongue with Y/N's, pink hearts seemingly beating in her eyes which slowly began rolling into her skull.

-PLAP- -PLAP- -SPLUUUURT- -PLAP- -PLAP- -SPLUUURT-

Even while ejaculating, Y/N didn't slow down his thrusts, he continued thrusting into Juvia's white-painted asshole until his balls were empty and his libido sated. And Juvia wouldn't have it any other way as her mind hit cloud nine and she actually passed out for a moment. The onslaught of pleasure didn't stop for at least a minute, maybe two, maybe three. Y/N's stamina was something to fear as by the time he had finished, Juvia's ass was glowing red and there was saliva pooling from the sides of her mouth along with a river of tears flowing her eyes. But it was all topped off by a very content, if not whorish smile with her eyes rolled up into her skull. Both were breathing heavily, and Y/N was feeling a little lightheaded so he slowly sat down, his jizz safely contained in Juvia's gullet and his rod still embedded deep inside her. 

"...We should come to the beach more often," nonchalantly remarked Y/N between gasps of air, all he got in response were drawn out groans from both women. 

...

...

...

"I love sex on the beach..."

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: Oh boy an unexpected lemon. Truth be told I want to fill the time the gang was at the beach with something nice, I think it was a bit meh but it shouldn't be too terrible. I hope... If you don't press the vote button this man will come slap your waifu's ass.

Oh yeah, also I made an OC insert book for Arpeggio of Blue Steel, really proud of it so far. Check it out, kay?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

35.7K 1.5K 41
Scarlet Series ~ Book 1~ ©Copyright 2015. This is a Fairy Tail fanfiction mainly about Erza Scarlet, a Fairy Tail mage. Fairy Tail go to an island f...
628K 10.4K 46
When Y/n the son of Saitama ends up being transported to a different world he is left confused. While trying to find out where he is he stumbles acro...
78.3K 1.8K 8
After leaving Blue Pegasus, you quickly join the Fairy Tail guild. There, one particular man catches your eye: Gray Fullbuster, a beautiful Ice Mage...
19.3K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...