𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐍 ━━ 𝘫𝘫 �...

By fynnaroo

❚ chum for the sharks ❚ ❝ like baby shark? do do doo... ❞ ❝ mcfly... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊︎ ˢ¹
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂.01
𝐂.02
𝐂.03
𝐂.04
𝐂.05
𝐂.06
𝐂.07
𝐂.08
𝐂.09
𝐂.10
𝐂.11
𝐂.12
𝐂.13
𝐂.14
𝐂.15
𝐂.16
𝐂.17
𝐂.18
𝐂.19
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂.20
𝐂.21
𝐂.22
𝐂.23
𝐂.24
𝐂.25
𝐂.26
𝐂.27
𝐂.28
𝐂.29
𝐂.30
𝐂.31
𝐂.32
𝐂.33
𝐂.34
𝐂.35
𝐂.36
𝐂.37
𝐂.38
𝐂.39
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂.40
𝐂.41
𝐂.42
𝐂.44
𝐂.45
𝐂.46
𝐂.47
𝐂.48
𝐂.49
𝐂.50

𝐂.43

2.9K 74 91
By fynnaroo

midsummers pt. 1

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA GO? I think you should rest, honey," Lola says, her hands on her daughter's back as she hesitates to pin close the dress.

Martha shakes her head, "you got this months ago. All those tailors aren't going to go to waste." She eyes herself in the full-length mirror, she couldn't stop smiling. She finally feels like herself. Hot and unbothered.

The pretty carnelian fabric of her dress adorned her figure perfectly, especially after her mother spent days looking for the best tailor in Virginia to hug her curves. The hem fell off just above her knee, showing off her tan, long legs and a pair of perfect white heels.

Her jewelry consisted of a simple gold necklace with a white diamond cut into a star, tiny gold rings with flower detailing, and her mother's old ruby and gold dangle teardrop earrings. Her hair is straight, pushed back behind her ears as it flows down her backside.

Her makeup is light concealer covering up her bags and puffy eyes, winged eyeliner, black mascara, and red-tinted lip gloss. She refused to have the scars and wounds on her face covered up much longer, Rafe is going to be pulled in for questioning tonight. That's a promise Sheriff Peterkin made to her.

Tonight is her debutante introduction to the rich and fancy, considering that Chris and Lola have decided that they are staying. This is their home. This is her home.

"Okay, as long as you're comfortable in going," Lola grins, sniffling a bit as she pats her daughter on the shoulder. "We'll be there with you every step of the way."

"I can't wait to see the look on that bastard's face," Chris says as he leans against the door frame, fixing his tie. "She better holds up that promise."

"She will, Dad," Marty says, turning around to look at her father. He is wearing a classic black suede suit, paired with gold cufflinks to match his adoring wife. Her mom is stunning in a long, off-shoulder, gold dress. Her legs are shown off by the high split, her waist is flattered by the a-line curve.

(A/N: this is what i'm picturing.

you're welcome :) )

He smiles down at her, "you look so beautiful. JJ better trip over when he sees you."

She blushes, her nose scrunching a bit as she smiles. "Come on, don't wanna miss the show."

➵ ➵ ➵

"EXCUSE ME, SIR. DO WE HAVE TO SHUCK THESE OURSELVES?" Kiara says, in the worst English accent Pope's ever heard of. He turns to the annoying voice, his tired persona instantly lifting as he finds out who's speaking.

"'Cause I might ruin my costume," she chuckles at him. He chuckles back.

"Now we wouldn't want that now, would we?" He imitates her, holding his hand out as they do the P4L handshake. "That accent was bad."

"It was," she says in her normal voice, "I was gonna let it go." They turn to look upon the crowd of uptight bourgeois pigs socializing amongst themselves. "You ever see this many Kooks in one place?"

"Yeah, last year," Pope looks down, pulling open the grill as he checks on the food. Steam sizzling in the humid air.

"We're in the lion's den," Kie states, eyeing Topper and Kelce helping each other's appearances.

"Yeah, we are," Pope agrees, shutting the grill's cover. "Hey, have you heard from JJ or Mars at all?"

"No, not yet." Kiara looks down. "They'll be alright. JJ's got the survival instinct of a cockroach, and M's the strongest person I know."

"It's all my fault," Pope admits, looking towards the crowd.

"Uh— You didn't do this, Pope," Kie reminds him. "Topper almost killed you. Remember?"

Suddenly, applause erupts from the crowd. Turning the attention of the two teenagers onto the incoming guests: The Cameron Family. "Here comes Lord Capital and the Exploiters."

"She's definitely going to poke someone's eye out with those things," a voice states behind them. They turn around, smiling as they realize Martha Holland is in front of them. "Sup, y'all?" Marty smiles, walking up and taking them into her open arms.

Kie squeals as she pulls away, her eyes wandering at the bombshell beauty, "Holy shit, JJ's going to die when he sees you."

She grabs Marty's hand, holding it above the girl's head and motioning her to spin. Marty grins, her teeth grabbing her bottom lip instantly, spinning around to show off her fit body. Pope whistles, hyping her up even more, "dayum girl."

Her face flushes to the bone, her cheeks getting extremely close to the shade of her dress. "Oh, shh, the both of you. You both look so good."

They both shrug off the compliment, their eyes never leaving Marty.

"How'd it go? Are you okay? Have you heard from JJ?" Pope questions, his guilt finally coming to a head as he mumbles.

"Calm down! One question at a time," Kie says, playfully slapping his chest. She turns to Martha, "are you okay?"

"I'm okay, guys. Really. I wouldn't be here right now if I wasn't," she lies through her teeth. Even if I was dying, I wouldn't want to miss this night.

"Have you heard from JJ?" Pope pesters on, his eyes filled with worry.

"No, I haven't. He hasn't answered or texted me, I'm worried."

"Don't be," Kie says, grabbing her hand and squeezing it. "How'd it go? You know, at the police station?"

"That's why I came over here," she grins, looking back over her right shoulder and smiling at her parents— they were the only couple not clapping for Ward.

"Can you guys keep a secret, just for tonight?" She asks, turning back to face them. Their eyebrows raise as they lean in curiosity. "Rafe's gonna be in handcuffs tonight."

Pope's jaw drops. Kiara's eyes bulge.

"Woah, that shit's heavy."

➵ ➵ ➵

"HEY. HEY, SARAH. HEY. I waited on you," Topper says, reaching out and grabbing his girlfriend's hand. "You said you wanted to walk in together."

"Yeah. Well, I came with my parents," Sarah answers, animosity spewing from her tongue.

"Can we talk for a sec?" Topper says, pulling her over to a secluded corner of the party, away from the watchful eye. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks," she says, squinting a bit because the sunset is glinting in her eyes.

"Hey, where were you yesterday?"

"I was out of town."

"Out of town," he repeats. "Where'd you go?"

"Chapel Hill."

"What, with your family, or"—

—No," she shakes her head.

"No?"

"A friend."

"A friend. A friend, what friend?"

"Don't say that like I don't have friends. I have friends. Why does it matter, anyhow?"

"It matters. Was this, like, a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, Marty," she lies through her teeth.

"M-Marty?" Topper scoffs, shaking his head at the blatant lie. "That's strange because I saw her in a cop car with her pogue-ass boyfriend yesterday. Yeah, they were the ones who sunk my Malibu. Maybe, you should get better friends."

"Maybe, you deserved it," Sarah sends him her best death stare, challenging him.

"Deserved it? Wow, okay, well, you don't have to lie to me, Sare. Was it a guy friend? Is that why you won't tell me who it is?" His voice drops to a whisper as jealousy and anger consume him. "Who was he, Sarah?"

"So what if it was a guy? I'm dating you," she crosses her arms, her eyes puzzling at him. "I'm not having this conversation right now, Topper," Sarah dismisses him finally, pushing off the column and walking away.

➵ ➵ ➵

"I KEEP FINDING GLASSES WAY DOWN THE BEACH," JJ says, motioning to the glasses on his tray. "Do me a favor. Try to keep 'em corralled, will ya?" He sasses the bouncer, easily making it past them and into the party. "I thought you were security," he scoffs, shaking his head in disappointment.

Making his way through the crowds of gathered people, he grits his teeth as he spots Rafe and his kooky friends greeting each other. Knowing that he is on a mission, he ignores him and looks towards the dance floor, Sarah Cameron could be seen dancing with her younger sister. He smiles, the hard part of locating Valerie is over. He settles down his tray on a nearby table and steps towards the opening— until he's tackled by Pope.

"Hey," Pope whispers, pulling him away from the crowd and towards the grill.

"Dude, don't sneak up on me like that right now," JJ sighs, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

His friend ignores what he's saying and hugs him with so much force JJ almost falls on his ass. "Whoa," JJ says, hesitatingly hugging his best friend back. "Unexpected PDA there, Doctor Spock." He pulls away, patting and kissing him on the cheek. "But, uh... Hey, I love you, too, man."

"Dude, I'm sick of all this shit, man," Pope whispers, his face beating down with sweat.

"You're sick?" JJ asks, sarcastically placing his backhand on Pope's forehead. "You don't seem sick."

"I'm sick on the inside," he deadpans, swatting his hand away.

"Right," JJ nods. "Well, I already knew that."

"Did Shoupe do that?" Pope asks, pointing to his face about JJ's bruises.

"Oh, this," JJ motions to his cuts. "No. This is— it's my dad. You know? Has that right jab," he punches the air. "Can really snap it off at times."

"That looks more than a jab, bro," Pope says, his eyes pitying him.

JJ shakes his head, biting his lip as he shrugs off Pope's worry. "It's nothin' that hasn't happened before."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you take the fall for all this. It's all my fault."

"No, it's not—

—Yes, it is. You took the fall. You took the fall for me. I'm gonna tell the truth. I'm gonna go to the cops—

—Shut up, Pope! Shut up," JJ whisper-yells, grabbing the sides of Pope's face, holding it. "For once in your life, trust someone else. John B and I got it all sorted out. We're gonna be filthy rich, man."

Pope licks his lips as he looks at JJ, they've never been this close to each other before. He's so beautiful.

JJ puts his hands back down to his sides, "we're back in the G-game, baby."

"G-game? I thought we lost the gold game," Pope utters, tilting his head as he ponders about what on Earth JJ is talking about.

"Yeah, well, we're in overtime now. Fourth and one, baby." His fingers switch to the numbers as he backs away from his friend. "I'll be right back."

"Fourth and one? Wait!" Pope shouts, hastily grabbing JJ back towards him. "Martha's here. She's been worried about you."

"Baby McFly's here? Where?" JJ queries, looking around for his girl.

"Last time I saw her, I think she was dancin' with Sarah Cameron."

"Perfect," JJ grins, "I'll explain about that 'fourth and one' thing later, okay?" He finger-guns, back walking towards the kook princess herself.

As he stumbles over his feet, he quietly makes his way past people until his pathway is interrupted by Chris Holland pulling him into a short-lived hug. "JJ!"

"Mr. Holland! What are you doin' here?" JJ questions, pulling away as his lips turn upwards into a warm smile at the kind and caring man.

"Oh, well, I didn't want to miss the show," Chris grins mischievously, patting JJ on the shoulder. "Martha told me what you did for Pope, you're a good kid. That's why I paid half your restitution."

"Yes, I was just gonna thank you for that."

"Don't worry about it. You just compliment my daughter tonight and I'll call it even," Chris smiles down at the young kid, his hand pointing to his daughter dancing with Sarah and Wheezie a few feet ahead.

"Right away, Mr. Holland," JJ salutes him, before straightening up his tie and jacket as walking over to the trio of girls.

Tapping on Sarah's shoulder, he startles the princess. "JJ?" She turns, quickly glancing over to Marty with a smirk on her face.

"May, uh, I cut in?" JJ requests, eyeing Martha up and down like she was his last meal. His ears grew hot as his eyes just couldn't focus on one thing. Her body, perfect. Her hair, perfect. Her face, perfect.

"Sure," Sarah nods, pulling Wheezie to her side and letting go of Marty's hand. "Go get 'em, girl."

Marty rolls her eyes as she steps towards JJ. His eyes were on hers the whole time.

"Oh, Sarah, before you go," JJ reaches into his pocket, pulling out the note John B wrote in sharpie. "This is from Vlad," he hands her the piece of paper.

"From Vlad?" She smiles, taking the folded thing with no hesitation.

"Yeah, now go, I gotta dance with my girl here." He waves her off, his eyes already back on Marty.

"Hi," Martha greets, batting her eyelashes as she looks up at her boyfriend. Her left hand pressing against his right, their fingers snaking around each other and finally enclasping palms. Her free hand is on his shoulder, as his free hand is around her waist— pulling her until they are flushed against each other.

"Hi, baby," he whispers back. "You look so fucking beautiful. I just know everyone either wants to be you or be with you. I'm lucky to call you mine," he says, truthfully. He never lies to her. Their bodies sway together, slow as if the music isn't upbeat and jovial. Together, time slows down around them.

"We look badass, especially with our scars," Martha states, as her eyes look over his bruises. "Are you alright?"

JJ nods, "I'm better now that I have you in my arms."

"Wow," Marty says, sarcastically. "What a line."

"Yeah, I've been practicing it for days. How'd I do? What's my score?" He jokes, displaying her energy.

"Hmm, 6.5 outta 10," she chuckles as his jaw drops playfully. "Lacked execution."

"Execution? Fine, how's this for execution?" He challenges, spinning her around and pulling her back into him.

Only she hits his back. She laughs into a fit of giggles, she doesn't notice Rafe, nor Kelce, towering over her. "Uh, J, you were supposed to catch me"—

"—I'm wonderin' if you could stop dancing with this whore here and get me a mai tai, my friend," Rafe spits, his hands clutching JJ's shoulders as he eyes Marty. "Or better yet, go make them and I'll keep your bitch here company?"

"Yeah, pogue, why don't you make that two?"

"Nah, she's good," JJ says, his hand reaching behind him and holding onto Marty's hand. "I'm actually on the clock right now. You guys look spiffy. You know, uh, I got a couple of orders ahead of you," he says, shielding McFly's body as he slowly backs away. "So, why don't you guys just go ahead and wait by the bar? Until then, just help yourselves to the hors d'oeuvres."

"Oh, yeah? Hey guys," Rafe says, waving over his pals. "JJ's gonna serve us some hors d'oeuvres."

"Well, uh," he backs up even faster, especially with Marty pulling him. "Here are some of those," he points over to the food. "I'll be right back with those drinks."

He turns around, snapping his fingers as he slightly pushes Marty up ahead and towards the doors. She runs to the door, JJ right on her tail. Scooching past the tables and chairs, she runs as fast as she can in and out of people, all while holding JJ's hand.

"Go! Go! I'm right behind you!" JJ says, quickly letting go of her hand to pull a chair behind him. He spins around, almost knocking a woman to the ground but misses her as he sprints to catch up with Marty. The girl runs into the foyer and the living room, startling a bunch of old people as her heels click and clack against the hardwood in a loud and fast tempo.

"Hey, JJ!" She hears Rafe call out, her heart pumps faster out of fear and adrenaline.

Turning a corner, she pushes open a door. She hesitates to close it behind her but JJ's there in a knick of time. She smiles at him as they waltz into the locker room together, the sounds of their breaths are the only thing she can hear.

"Hey! Get outta here, girl! This is for men only!" An old wanker says, startling people in the stalls. He stands there, peeing in a urinal.

"Oh, shove off, it's not like I can see anything!' She yells back, burning the old man to crisps. The man looks at her, shocked, as she holds up her hand pinching the air. JJ bangs on the stalls, each one locked and occupied. He sighs, swallowing his laughter and grabbing his girlfriend's hand as they back it around the corner.

"Hey, guys, what are you doin' in the locker room?" Rafe says, startling the pair. They turn around, only to be greeted by Kelce and the rest of his friends. A guy pushes JJ back towards Rafe, while others crowd around Marty.

"Cute outfit," JJ says, as he is pushed again, right into Kelce's arms.

"Shut up!" Rafe yells as the group surrounds the pair. "Hold 'em. Hold them still," he commands. Kelce places JJ into another chokehold. Another two guys grab Marty's arms.

"What do you think? A four iron, right?" Rafe taunts, holding his hands together as he practices a few fake swings of his imaginary gold club. "Okay, keep his head still, I'm trying to line this up."

"Oh, very Rafe of you. Five on one," JJ grunts as he tries to wriggle out and beat up the guys who are touching his girl, he doesn't even care about Rafe.

"Why are you guys Rafe's bitches? Let go of me, you—brain-sacks of dicks!" Marty yells, forcefully pulling back with her arms, her heels sending nasty blows to their chins.

"Get your meathooks off her!" He yells over to where Marty is struggling to stay still.

"Okay, if you could please stop talking? It's very disrespectful when I'm trying to hit a ball. Alright? Learn your etiquette, my friend." Rafe rolls his eyes, nodding towards Kelce to make the grip tighter.

"You're such a fucking coward! You'll be someone's bitch in jail! I just know it!" Marty taunts behind him, being absolutely relentless— even if it means that her revenge dress will be ruined.

"Shut up, bitch! Or do you want me to fuck your mouth shut?! Show your boyfriend here a lesson, huh?" He turns his body, relishing in JJ's screams. He grins as he watches her shrink in fear, his size kink taking control over his mind as he walks over to the helpless girl.

"No! You son of a bitch! Rafe, I'll kill you! Don't lay a hand on her! I swear!"

A/N: I KNOW IM SORRY TO LEAVE OFF RIGHT THERE BUT ITS SO LONG AND I WANNA PUBLISH IT NOW AND GO TO SLEEP LOL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 15.4K 55
SEQUEL NOW UP! ⚓OUTER BANKS⚓ ❝What have I done wrong, JJ? What are you running from?❞ ❝You're the one who should be running! You're scared of me, rem...
137K 2.5K 24
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓? ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ {outer banks season...
164K 3.9K 60
"𝙀𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨" "𝙅𝙅-" "𝙉𝙤, 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚. 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖�...
542K 17.9K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one