Tempted|18+

By KweenJ_

{Book 1} Juliana is a 23 years old, foreign exchange student who won an IT scholarship in the U.S. Determine... More

A/N & Main Characters
𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓
𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏
𝑵𝒐 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
𝑬𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉
𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅?
𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑
𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅?
𝑨 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑨 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆-𝒊𝒏 𝑱𝒐𝒃
𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎
𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑
𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒚
𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒓 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒕 1
𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒕 2
𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒐𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂
𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒕𝒔
𝑺𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑨 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒔
𝑺𝒕. 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒂
𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚𝒔𝒔𝒂'𝒔 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕?
𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔
𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔.5
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔
𝑨 𝑲𝒊𝒄𝒌
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉
𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒖𝒔
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂
𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑰 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 2
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕
The End....or A New Beginning
What if?
Book 2
Thank You For 500k

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂 𝑷𝒕2

37K 1.6K 1K
By KweenJ_

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

Looking over, I saw Ceaser coming over to us like a raging bull. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from nick.

"Nice game you're playing Nicholas," he said before pulling us away from the crowd.

Ceasar walked us to the main halls. He was pissed and that grip he had on my arm was starting to hurt.

"Ceasar stop, you're hurting me" I said stopping him.

"Fuck" he said softly, letting me go.

He started pacing back and forth and then he asked, "What the fuck was that in there?"

"What was what?" I asked, folding my arms

"STOP FUCKING PLAY DUMB WITH ME, JULIANA. I saw the way he was kissing your body " he screamed

"Ceasar...I told you already we are not together so if I wanna have fun I can and so can you. You don't see me getting mad when you and fucking Barbara was all up on each other" I said calmly.

By now People were going out and staring at us. Grabbing my arm, he pulled us into an office-like room.

"Can you just let me go?" I said moving away from his hold.

"That's my rival Juliana," he said facing away from me.

"I know," I said looking at him as he walked to the side of the room.

"And you still went out there and danced with him...YOU STILL LET HIM KISS YOU," he said yelling again.

Rolling my eyes at him, I said " Can you stop fucking screaming at me. He didn't even kiss me like you make it seem, plus he was only doing that to piss you off."

Walking to me, he grabbed my face and said through his teeth

" So what huh... You were gonna just fucking play along with his little game?"

Laughing at him, I looked into his eyes and said, " The same way I've been playing along with yours."

Letting go of my face, he grabbed my throat roughly and said " My feeling towards you ain't a game. I'm not fucking playing when I say I love you "

Laughing, I said "Yeah, Ceasar sure...You sure have a funny way of showing that when you were just kissing some bitch out there."

Letting me go, he let out a frustrated groan and then turned back to me.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me and I swear I didn't respond to it. Juliana. . I can't look at another woman the way I look at you" he said.

I just laughed and turned away from him. I walked over to the door open it, trying to leave.... trying. Ceasar came up behind me and slammed it back shut. Putting my head on the door I let a sigh escape my lips.

"Tell me you don't want us to happen.. tell me you feel our tension," he said into my ear.

Talking a moment to myself, I whispered "I don't feel anything"

Turning me around, he slammed his hand against the door which made me jump. Putting his forehead against mine he whispered,

"Stop lying to yourself...Stop lying to me. We have something Jul, I felt it since I first saw you... just stop lying."

Closing my eyes, I felt a tear run down my cheek. "How do we have something, when all we do fight with each other."

"We fight because you don't want us together. Don't you want to know if it's love?" He asked rubbing shoulders

"So it's my fault that you kissed someone. It's my fault you almost slept with some random ass stripper!" I yelled

" Fuck baby no," he said holding up my head to look at him, "I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry that I'm a fuck up. But please give us a chance."

"Ceaser I wanna go home. I don't wanna fight over this again" I said softly

"Then let's stop fighting," he said, " I promise I won't hurt you, just tell me you'll give us a chance and I don't mean just fucking each other. I want to claim you as mine, I wanna-"

Stopping him, I grabbed his neck and smashed my lips against his. Immediately he picked me up, wrapping my legs around him, and kissed me back. He spanked me and bit my lips causing me to moan.

"I love you so much," he said breaking the kiss.

I just nodded my head and kissed him again. I could've felt my nipples getting hard as he played and groped my body.

"Let's go home..." he said breaking the kiss again and dropping me back down to the floor.

We passed through the back door and left the gala.
.
.
.

The car ride was tense, there was so much to be said and do. Ceasar was only staring at me with this fucking lustful kind of look.

"Ceasar," I said

"Mmm," he said rubbing his hand on his thigh.

"What's going on in your mind?" I asked playing with the ends of my dress.

"I want to fuck my anger out... " he said looking into my eyes.

Instantly, I closed my legs and looked out the window...Yup this ride was gonna be tensed.

"Come here," he said.

Hesitantly I moved over to his side of the limo. Grabbing me, he placed me on top of him and attacked my neck, kissing and sucking on my skin. I ran my fingers through his hair and tried my best not to moan too loud.

I started grinding against him after a while, he took his hand and pushed my underwear to the side, and started rubbing me.

"So fucking wet" he whispered in my ear.

He rubbed and fingered me until I came. Resting my head against his trying to catch my breath he said,

"I'm not finished with you yet, just wait till we get to the house"

/Home/

As soon as the car stopped, I exited the car first and opened the door. Once I was inside I took off my heels and dropped my purse on the little table. I heard the limo door slammed and drove off. I was walking up the stairs when Ceasar came in.

"Juliana." He said stopping me, I hated when he called me by my name.

Locking the door, he turned to me and took off the jacket for the tux.

"My room," he said.

I nodded my head and walked over to my room instead...I knew what he said but... I doing things my way too. I left the door open and stood in the middle of the room while I took my underwear.

"I said my room.." he said coming in. He had already taken his shoes off too.

"I know..." I said.

Closing the door behind him, he said "Ocean.. lockdown this room and go sleep"

"What does that mean?" I asked nervously.

"Only I can get you out of this room...and no one can enter without the master password," he said

"Oh..." I said backing up a little, seeing that he was coming closer to me.

Rushing over to me like a fucking predator trying to catch their prey. He kissed me roughly, unzipping the bottom half of the dress, he threw it across the room before he lifted me and carried me over to the bed.

"Ceasar..." I moaned out

"Shh baby," he said before attacking my neck and removing the top part of the dress.

Once it was off, he attached his mouth to my nipple, sucking and playing with the piercing.

"Oh fuck...Ceasar.. that feels so good" I moaned, throwing my head back.

Popping my nipple out of his mouth, he started biting it gently making me scream his name loudly. Laughing he took his clothes off and climbed on top of me, kissing me again while his hands roamed my body.

Taking his finger he rubbed my clit before shoving it in. Fingering me he took his other hand and placed it around my neck, choking me a little.

"Ceas- you're... you're gonna make me cum." I said in between moans.

Stopping, he gave my pussy a spank and started stroking himself.

"Look how hard you get me," he said

Moving, I positioned myself in the doggy style, I crawled over and held on to his dick stroking it before I started sucking him off.

"Oh fuck... baby" he moaned

I kept going until he took control by grabbing my head and started fucking my face.

"Yes... that it baby ...take that dick down your pretty throat"

Looking up at him, I gagged when I felt his dick twitched,

"Fuck you're gonna make me cum Jul," he said, spanking my ass.

After a while, Ceasar shoved himself deeper and nutted. When he pulled out, I swallow his cum while looking into his eyes.

"Fuck you're so nasty," he said pulling me up and kissing me.

Laying me back, he spread my legs opened and lined himself up. Grinding himself in between my pussy, he grabbed my throat again before he pushed his dick in.

"Ahhhhhh"

"You like that don't you baby... my dick stretching that cunt of yours," he said.

He was right though, he was stretching me out, I could've barely two 2 fingers in. He stayed still for a bit, letting me get comfortable

Nodding my head, I said "Yess I love it... please...just fuck me"

And that's what he did, pushing his self deeper into me, he moaned out, throwing his back.

"Fuck baby, you're squeezing me in there.. shit"

Once he started trusting faster, I could've felt my body reacting differently. I wanted more...and harder. Like a fucking mind reader, he lifted my leg and started pounding into me harder, I felt my eyes roll back once he started hitting that spot.

"God..... Ceasar.. fuck yess destroy my pussy" I moaned out.

"Yes baby... take this dick like a good girl," he said before he bent down and started kissing me.

Holding on to his back, I let my nails dug into his skin while he digging into my guts. He took me in so many positions, doggy, missionary, sideways I even rode him. He had me moaning and screaming the entire night.

Cumming for about the 6th time tonight, I gripped into his hair while my other hand starched his back.

"Ahhh FUCK BABY YESS" he moaned as I tightened myself around him.

I felt him nut inside side me for about the second time. All that warm cum just squirting out in me. I dropped myself down back to the bed, I just laid there shaking. Pulling out, he laid next to me putting on my tits in his mouth.

After about a minute I looked at him and started laughing. He looked at up and me and took my boobs out before giving me a kiss.

"Ceasar... no more. You'll kill me" I said to him

"Let me clean you up and we'll be over for the night," he said

I nodded my head and then he slid down between my legs and licked my pussy.

"Ceasar," I said propping myself up, "That's not cleaning up"

"It is to me," he said before he started eating me out.

After I came...again. He came back up and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're clean," he said.

Nuzzling my neck, He fell asleep in no time. Looked at his watch to see it was about 4 in the morning. We really fucked the whole night what the fuck. I turned my thyself to face the window and as I was about close my eyes, Ceasar moved his hand and groped one of my breasts.

I was about to tell him to stop faking but I heard his snores and I knew he was out like a light. It took me a while, but I eventually fell asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 57 23
On his death bed my father had one wish, or two in my perspective. First that i try to live a peaceful life, one he couldn't ever dream of. Second t...
72.4K 1.8K 29
In which an affair gave them the greatest gift they could have asked for. Start date: August 24th 2020 End date: August 27th 2021
169K 4.4K 35
"I want to love you but it hurts too much" "If you give me this chance Zara you will never regret it" -------------------- Adonis Martinez, a single...
196K 9K 39
Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE (BWWM) Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Legacy Book 3-Their Empire ‼️MATURE CONTENT...