The Forbidden Fantasy

By TheTrueSlytherin

" I wanted the mark. But I used it for good reasons." "Oh." She does not believe that he has changed. He is h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 12

62 2 0
By TheTrueSlytherin

Authors note

This chapter is in Pansy's point of view, and some in Harry's point of view.

I felt the need to help you guys see how the life of the other couples are.

This chapter will depict the seventh day of the Baby Project, so Pansy will be seven months pregnant.

I am making Pansy very out of character than the Harry Potter series, she will be weak and vulnerable.

Harry will also be out of character, and this will be more of a dark Harry rather than the gentlemanly and kind Harry we know from the seven books.

Neville and Luna will also have an important part in this story.

This same day, that is the seventh day of the Baby Project, will be uploaded in the Dramione version probably the next week, or before that. You never know me.

The link I put in the top is a Tamil song which would go really well with the chapter. If you guys want to get into a new music genre, check out the song.

Well, I hope you enjoy the chapter...

Love,

Anakha

I woke up with a cold sweat, the words still ringing in my ears. It was always the same,

"YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ME."

"I WILL DISOWN YOU FROM THIS FAMILY."

"DON'T DARE TO DISOBEY ME, YOU FILTH THAT CALL HERSELF MY DAUGHTER."

"YOU ARE WORTHLESS."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE THAT MALFOY BOY FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. YOU ARE OF NO USE."

-

-

-

"Let me pleasure you sweetheart. I know my way around the bed."

"Come to me."

"Such a good little whore, aren't you?"

"Kiss me Pansy dear."

-

-

-

"NO!!!!", I wanted to yell. I wanted to fight him off when he left his marks around me. I wanted to shout at my mother, who merely patted my head gingerly with her manicured nails, when I told her how he had broken me. I almost wanted to hit her when she told me this was life, and I most definitely wanted to hit her when she left me and my father heartbroken, his anger taking the better of him, which usually ended with me strewn into the dungeon, starving, beaten and bruised.

I had been through all of this for too many times, making myself numb against the presence of a drunk man, sometimes my father, above me, groaning in pleasure, knowing that each of them were breaking a piece of the innocent girl I had once been off into somewhere dark, breaking me to an extent where I could not lead a normal life again.

I looked at Potter who was sleeping on the bed besides me, his dark hair fanning out on the pale blue pillow, as messy as ever. He still had a hero complex; I was sure of it. I had seen it when he had helped the Weasley girl come back to her senses when she had gotten to know that she would be marrying Zabini. He loved her, or at least liked her, I was sure.

His face had darkened when he heard that I was going to be his wife, I had known that he would hate me, but I had expected some sort of cordiality from him. But here he was, sleeping like nothing had happened when I was on the opposite side of the bed, shouting until my throat turned hoarse dur to nightmares that never failed to haunt me, even a single day. I was stricken with Morning sickness; he had nor even come to hold my hair back or even comfort me. He was cold and distant to me.

I too had stopped hoping for comfort or anything of the sort from him. But now I needed a glass of water and a hug now. I could not get the latter, but the former was sitting on his side of the nightstand. I crawled over him to grab the glass. I had almost touched it, stretching over Potter, when I found myself flipped over with him above me.

"Were you trying to have sex with me when I was sleeping Parkinson?"

"No.", my voice coming out cracked and hoarse.

"Lies, lies and lies. You know you want to me fuck you so you can get pregnant with my child and make sure that I can never leave you. A very good idea, if I might say. Let's get on with it then, huh?"

"No.", I said again, but no sound left my mouth as I fell into the pit of my nightmares again.

"I WILL DISOWN YOU FROM THIS FAMILY."

"DON'T DARE TO DISOBEY ME, YOU FILTH THAT CALL HERSELF MY DAUGHTER."

"YOU ARE WORTHLESS."

"YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ME."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE THAT MALFOY BOY FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. YOU ARE OF NO USE."

-

-

-

"Come to me."

"Such a good little whore, aren't you?"

"Kiss me Pansy dear."

"Let me pleasure you sweetheart. I know my way around the bed."

"NO!!!!!!", I screamed, feeling my throat scratch.

"Please do not hurt me."

"PLEASE!"

"I beg to you. Leave me alone.

I felt fingers on me, groping my body greedily. I tried to stand up and run away, but I was tied onto the bed. I had no chance to escape. Apparently, it had been made sure that I would not run away. I felt the world around me go black as I lost my consciousness.

-

-

-

-

-

Harry's Point of view

I woke up to a delicious scent of honey and Jasmine, and my first thought was that it was different from the strong flowery perfume used by Ginny, the one I smelled in the Amortentia two years ago. I then snapped out of my trance and opened my eyes into a shock of soft black hair. I was disorientated for a moment and then I realized it was Parkinson above me, obviously trying to seduce me while I was asleep. I saw red at her audacity to approach me, and I flipped her over so that I was above her, pinning her hands, 'a very soft hand' my stupid brain told me, over her head. I shook my head, trying to block out the irritating voice.

"Were you trying to have sex with me when I was sleeping Parkinson?", I asked her, my voice dripping with hatred.

"No.", her voice came out cracked and hoarse from too much shouting.

"Lies, lies and lies. You know you want to me fuck you so you can get pregnant with my child and make sure that I can never leave you. A very good idea, if I might say. Let's get on with it then, huh?"

I told her, nothing piercing the haze of anger in my mind.

She stared at me through her long eyelashes, her jade eyes taking in the situation, widening when she heard me. her bright eyes, then turned dull and she went tense under me. she twitched and rolled her head on the sheets, trying to close her ears.

Then she screamed,

"NO!!!!!!", she screamed, so loud that I shook out of my trance, and was staring at her in confusion when she started screaming again.

"Please do not hurt me."

"PLEASE!"

"I beg to you. Leave me alone."

-

-

-

Then she fell limp.

"Parkinson?", I called, trying to shake her awake from her unconscious state.

"Parkinson?", I called her again, eliciting no response from her. I got up from above her, again trying to shake her awake. She did not move.

I took the glass of water, and it hit me, she would have wanted to drink the water. So, she had stretched across me without waking me up. Guilt ran through my entire being. Was I the reason for her being like this? Did I do wrong in scolding her? I dipped my hand in the glass and sprinkled it onto her face, still she did not stir. I was scared by now, why wasn't she waking up now?

Fear crypt up through my veins, suddenly I felt cold. I rubbed my hand on my bare arms, having thrown away my night shirt during the course of my sleep due to the oppressive temperature. I regretted that action now. I took a sip of water from the glass and replaced it on the nightstand. My hand rested on something familiar. I gripped my wand and switched on the lights, it brightening up the whole room. I was not sure if I should do it, but I decided to try it.

I pointed the wand at her heart and muttered, "Enervate." And waited for a couple of seconds which felt like a life time for me. Seconds ticked on the clock mounted on the wall...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

She opened her eyes.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Her jade eyes roamed around the room, stopping on me. She looked at me for a long time, her eyes filling with tears which slowly streamed down her rosy cheeks. Without thinking about it I opened my arms and beckoned her towards me. She crawled out of the covers she had tangled herself in and into my open arms. She slid into my lap and wrapped her lean arms around my torso and snuggled her head into my chest.

She cried with silent sobs wracking her small frame, slowly diminishing until only an occasional sniffle could be heard in the ghostly quiet of the now brightly lit room. I waited until she calmed down completely. But I was entirely taken by surprise when she burst out of my arms and stood in front of the bed, glaring at me.

"You too want to rape me, right?"

"No Parkinson."

"Oh, then what would be the reason of you actually caring about me for the fucking first time in these 7 days. I had to do everything alone. All those projects. Neville brought the camera and took my pictures. I did all this bloody artwork myself. Did you do anything? Lovegood, no Luna, whom I have not talked one single word in the entirety of the past 7 years brings me food to eat so that I don't starve. Draco comes here, cutting off the time he has to spend with Granger because he is worried of me, and even Granger, Hermione Granger, came to visit me with Draco. They are actually getting along because he is patient with her, and takes care of her as well as he can. Today is the fucking ball, do you have a suit to put on today?"

"Oh shit."

"I knew it and had Draco bought me a dress, shoes, jewellery and a suit for you."

"I am sorry."

"A sorry cannot change everything Potter. I know you hate me. The feeling, at least up to an extent, is mutual. We should try to get better. Draco wants to give a ring to Hermione today, do you know? They even call each other their first names. Do we do that? Can we at least try to work things out? We both are trapped with each other forever. Nothing cannot change that."

"I know now, and I am sorry Pansy."

She just hummed.

"Would you like to tell me what happened to you for you to have nightmares like that? Malfoy just told me"

"What did he tell you?"

"Potter, you may love Ginny, but I don't give a damn about that. Pansy is like my sister, and I will do anything to keep her safe from danger. It is not my place to tell you what has happened to her here. When the time is right, she will tell you. But I will tell you one thing, do not make her sad, if you do, you would pay a hell of money to get yourself discharged out of St Mungo's. Understand?"

"He told you that much only, and he actually threatened you that he would physically injure you if you make me sad?"

"Yeah, but his expression told me that he would impale me with a sword."

"Oh, I just love him."

"Huh?"

"As a brother Potter."

"Oh."

"Yes oh."

"You want some breakfast?"

"I have been having a craving for waffles."

"Waffles it is then."

"You are getting better."

"I live to make you happy, my lady."

"Yup, definitely getting better."

I chuckled at her words and extended a hand to her with a gracious bow.

"Shall we leave to the kitchen my lady?"

"As you wish my Lord.", she said placing her small soft hand in my calloused one.

I stopped at the threshold of the room, scratching my head with my right hand, the other hand still clasped with hers.

"What are you doing standing here?"

"Do you, by any chance know where the kitchen is?"

"Of course, I know.", she said while smacking me upside my head.

We approached the sleek, modern kitchen. All appliances were steel and a small island stood in the centre, which could probably seat 6 people on stools. I opened the fridge to look for the waffle mix and moments later, I was mixing the batter into a smooth consistency. Pansy had switched the waffle iron on and was now trying to get seated on the counter, with no success.

I chuckle a little.

"Oi, help me or don't laugh?"

"Oh, I can lift you up with a Wingardium Leviosa if you want."

"Don't you dare."

"No, come on, I will help you."

I caught her by waist and slowly lifted her on to the counter near the waffle iron.

-

-

-

-

-

Ten minutes later, we could be seen on the counter, sitting on the counter next to each other, bickering,

"Pansy, syrup is a condiment used to enhance the food. It is not a food by itself."

She looked up from her plate, already shaking her head.

"Each hole of the waffle needs to be filled with syrup, Harry. It's a custom. If you don't know that, shut your mouth and eat your dry and less tasty waffles."

I snorted as I lifted my mug of black coffee to my mouth, savouring the rich scent of coffee wafting up to my nose.

"You're drowning the waffle in syrup. The poor waffle is dying. There's more syrup than food on your plate."

"Why do you care. Keep your eyes on your plate and eat your waffles, do not look at mine."

"Whatever. But I still cannot stand to see it so wet with syrup."

"It's better like this."

I groaned as she picked up the bacon I had fried.

"And you add bacon?"

She hummed around her mouthful in appreciation while dropping a cube of butter on to the soaked waffle.

"Perfect."

And I groaned again.

"How do you eat this much and stay tiny, and moreover how can you do this to the waffle."

"Did you or did you not put syrup in your waffles Harry?"

"I added a reasonable amount. I want to taste the waffle, too, not only the syrup, bacon and butter. Plus, I don't want to bulge up with a balloon for my stomach." Pansy rolled her green eyes and held out a forkful of waffles dripping syrup in my direction.

"Try it and I am sure that you will never argue with me about eating waffles soaked in syrup."

"No way I am eating that. It might have 3000 calories in it."

"Please?"

I speared a piece of my far dryer waffle on the fork and wave it in her general direction, making her swat at my hand hovering mid-air.

"Then you try mine." We fed each other pieces of breakfast waffles while sitting on the kitchen counter. Hers was dripping in syrup and butter, way sweeter than I was used to. I grimaced as the sweetness coated my tongue.

"That is god- it is awful. It is too sweet."

"That's the point of adding syrup."

She polished off the rest of her waffles, put her plate in the sink and went to take a shower, leaving me to clean up. When I was absolutely sure that she had gone inside the room, I took the syrup pitcher and poured a whole lot of it onto my waffles and enjoyed my waffles amid the morning sounds made by the birds.

When I came out of the bathroom after my shower, the first thing I saw was Pansy sitting on the bed cross-legged in a snow-white sweater and black leggings.

"What?", I asked her as I charmed my hair dry, so that it lay in messy curls around my head.

"Don't you want to see your suit?"

"Oh yes, I want to. Did you at least choose a good colour?"

"I did."

"I can hardly believe that."

"I have better fashion sense than you."

"Whatever."

"Do you only have 'whatever' as a witty comeback?"

"No, I just choose not to use it."

"Oh yeah, I believe you."

"You should."

"I know.", saying this she went to the closet to retrieve the clothes we were supposed to wear today.

"Wait, didn't you say Malfoy purchased it?"

"Took you long enough to work it out."

"Fuck off."

"Better than whatever."

"Whatever."

"Again."

"Shut up."

"Alright."

"This is good.", I said looking at the grey three-piece suit Malfoy had chosen for me.

"Of course, it is. Draco is good at selecting clothes. He told you to wear it with a white shirt and a black bow tie."

"Oh, alright. Where is your dress and shoes and all that crap?"

"I will show you now."

Saying this, she took out a grey dress which flowed down freely to the floor and had an elaborate flower work on the top part and had an off the shoulder sleeve. The shoes were beautiful and was entirely made of lace with a bow on the heel.

The necklace was gorgeous too. It was filled with small flowers of diamonds, 7 small diamonds on each flower.

"Um, I told Draco to get our wedding rings too, I told him how I wanted it."

"That's alright I don't have any preference as to which ring, I should wear."

She gave me a small velvet box, and I opened to see two rings in it. Mine was a plain gold band, exactly the way I liked and hers was a thin gold band with diamonds attached on a side.

"This is beautiful."

"The credit all goes to Draco, he bought all of this."

"I think I will thank him later."

"I think you should."

I just hummed when I remembered the ring I had bought when I had gone to Hogsmeade the other day. I was in the store with Ron who was purchasing a ring for Lavender and I had seen a ring which instantly made me think that Parkinson would like this. I had purchased it, and it was lying in my drawer.

"Um, Pansy?"

"Yes Harry?"

"I actually bought an engagement ring to you."

"You did?", I nodded.

"When?"

"Four days ago, I had gone with Ron to Hogsmeade and saw a ring. I thought you would like it and bought it. I will go take it now."

I went to the master bedroom before I could hear her reply.

I picked up the box and stared at the ring for a while, it was a platinum ring with a diamond and two slightly smaller diamonds on either side. I went near Pansy and dropped down on one knee and steeled myself to speak to her.

"Pansy, we just really met today morning. If we like it or not, we have to spend the rest of our lives together. I may fall in love with you one day, you may do the same, but until then I need to do something to make sure that you will never leave my side. I now admire you as a person, you are bubbly and happy and that is exactly what an old, cranky man like I need in life. So Pansy, will you marry me?"

"Yes. I will."

She extended her left hand to me and I slipped the ring on to her ring finger. I stared at the ring as it adjusted to fit her perfectly. It looked beautiful on her petite hand. I dropped a gentle kiss on her knuckles and knew it was completely worth it when a giggle escaped her mouth.

Now I did hope that she falls in love with me, and I with her.

When I dropped my head, my eyes fell on her swollen stomach.

"Can I touch it?"

"Touch what Harry?"

"Your stomach Pansy."

"Oh, you can."

I almost reverently lifted my hands to cover her stomach and felt a little flutter when I touched it. I was shocked when Pansy gasped.

"What happened Pansy? Does anything hurt? Do you need anything? Should we go see Madam Pomphrey?"

"No Harry, the baby just kicked."

"It kicked. Haven't it kicked before?"

"No, it is the first time."

"WOW."

"WOW indeed."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it tickles."

"WOW."

"Me and my baby are going to spend some time with each other."

"Why can't I be there?"

"Maybe because you have a Potions class in 10 minutes?"

"Oh shit.", the last thing I heard when I hurriedly picked up my bag and robes was her laugh, and a smile unknowingly crept up my mouth at the thought that I managed to make laugh.

This was the start of a journey and we had made the first mile stone.

When she now looked down at me running for the Potions class with a beaming smile, I just knew it that we would have a good life together.

Authors note

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Word count

Pages- 12 on word

Words- 3700

Lines- 422

Paragraphs- 247Love,

Anakha <3

Stay safe and healthy wherever you are...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 153 33
Harry and Draco meet years later at their sons' parent-teacher conference. At first, it seems that they will not find common ground, but a mysterious...
10.6K 559 7
'Harry's thoughts were of how much he would have done differently with Malfoy over the years, and of Dumbledore's final words to the other boy...
36.1K 717 25
"You are to marry my son." That is when y/n's life took a wild turn. I didn't know what it is like to be loved. (Under edit)
21.1K 674 20
It became so clear. The mission. He has endured hell and now he is going to give it back. Harry Potter stares out to the horizon with a goal set in h...