I'm a very hardworking Queen

By cosmic_librarian

Jyn transmigirate and she transmigirate as A Zerg Queen. The cold and ruthless race that have been shun and... More

IAVHQ-1
IAVHQ-2
IAVHQ-3
IAVHQ-4
IAVHQ-5
IAVHQ 7
IAVHQ 8
IAVHQ 9
IAVHQ 10
IAVHQ 11
IAVHQ 12
IAVHQ 13 part 1
IAVHQ 13 Part 2
IAVHQ 14
IAVHQ 15
IAVHQ 16
IAVHQ 17
IAVHQ 18
IAVHQ 19
IAVHQ 20
IAVHQ 21
IAVHQ 22
IAVHQ 23
IAVHQ 24
IAVHQ 25
IAVHQ 26
IAVHQ 27
IAVHQ 28
IAVHQ 29
IAVHQ 30

IAVHQ 6

1.6K 56 4
By cosmic_librarian

The Interstellar Galaxy was in chaos.

A startling news that caused panicked and surprise spread across the galaxies.

The cause of this commotion was the announcement that was posted on the Zerg Race account.

[The Zerg race welcome her Majesty, the beloved Queen of the Zerg

Queen JYN jpg.]

Was written on the announcememt board with Jyn Photo in her black green attire attached on it.

A slight smile was hanging on her lips.

The Queen of Zerg has raven black long hair. A green gem like eyes and a blood like red lips.

She was beautiful no doubt, if not for the zerg announcing that she was their Queen, the other races will think that she was human.

But will a zerg take a human as their Queen? Quit joking!

Those powerful and violent race who are filled with innumerable arrogance will never take a mere human as their Queen.

Then there is only one conclusion.

She was the Queen of Zerg.

Jyn Monarque is the Queen of The Zerg!

Then there was this question.

Is the suddenly appeared Queen of The Zerg a tyrant?

Benevolence ruler was never in the thought of the other etchnic races higher up.

What a joke! Zerg and Benevolence.

It was the same as the sun rise from the west!

Er... There really was other planet where the sun rise from the west but most planet sun rise from the east!

Lets not talk about sun rise west and all, as said before, benevolence and zerg are like a parallel line that never intersect.

Apart from that short announcement, no other follow up was made.

Very much like the zerg style.

The zerg race account have been created for as long as the other races created their own race account on the 'Races Platform' application where almost all ethnic races register themselves and where major announcement was made.

The Zerg race never posted an announcement on their platform since it was created until recently.

The Capital Star alliance held an official meeting.

A five star meeting.

For the capital star, five star meeting was the highest level and most important meeting that cannot be by any reason be missed.

The meeting agenda was

#1 What is the personality of the Zerg Queen.

#2 Will they contact the zerg base and send a congratulation while sending an ambassador to gauze what The queen was like.

In short, it was all about what the queen personality will be.

The Capital Star could not bear another war where more then half of their races will be exterminated.

That is if only they could get the help of the three major races.

Apart from the Zerg races, the second strongest race was the Mithioga race who are not part of the capital alliance.

They are in neutral stance.

The Mechanical race was the third.

Then lastly the Holy race who are strong on their own and does not care or care to bother other races.

In the end it was decided to first send a request of entry for the ambassador who will present congratulatory gift.

The only way to contact the Zerg race was through that platform app.

Although not much hope was given they still send the letter of seeking approval on their mesaage board.

**

"My Queen, the capital star alliance have sent a letter seeking approval of sending one of their ambassador to present a congratulatory gift"

Jyn was sitting on her 'throne' listening to the report of Alvis, the good-looking person who have the aura of a scholar.

Ari was standing right next to her throne as if a guard in shining armour guarding his sovereign.

The throne was built not long ago.

In fact, it will not be wrong to include the 'Palace'.

It was very large, with source stone embedding on the wall.

If the other races knew how extravagant the zerg races on using a source stone as a mere decoration. Wonder how much their lungs and liver will hurt.

It was expensive and also where most energy was taken from.

The higher concentration of energy on a source stone the more it was expensive.

The source stone embedded on the wall were all high ranked source stone.

Just like the aesthetic taste of zerg, it was sorrounded and mostly made of the Fulia tree that are as strong and hard as steel.

It resemble a place where elves royal Monarch would lived.

The Alphas and the other officials were persistent on building a palace and a throne for her.

They were truly enthusiast that Jyn cannot found in herself to damper their enthusiasm.

Their emotions are connected to her, she could not help but be good to them and indulge them.

Her Zerg seems to be very violent and unruly type.

Their connection with other races were also very poor.

As their Queen, she could understand and feel their Destructive, Violent emotion and feel quite sorry for her zerg...

Living with those kind of emotion will be very uncomfortable.

Of course Jyn ignore their countless plundering and harm they caused to the other races.

Dude, The other races hurt her Zerg too, they hurt each other too...

If not because they have a common enemy, her Zerg, do you think they will live peacefully amongst each other?

Ownsership of land and planet, resources and power..

With those, they will not.

But after having her beloved zerg as their common enemy, they work together.

Although Jyn doubt their credibility of peace amongst them.

There will infightning, thats an affirmation.

After working together for such a long time, they might be quite close to each other although not fully and they all are aware of each other strength, war is not possible among them if any of the races received a help from an unknown or strong race.

"Accept it, but... Only one ambassador, no guards, no nothing, just that single person with his gift"

She need to show her stance that she was no pushover. She need to show them her overbearingness. When countries ruler are about to interact, one must first take the inititative and not lose momentum.

"As you wish your majesty"

Alvis answered.

He was about to reply when his brow furrowed.

"My Queen, The Glem Entertainment Company request for an interview"

Jyn smile. How bold, but she like it.

"What do you think? Alvis?"

Jyn first want to hear the thought of the smart brain Alvis.

A gentle smile appear on Alvis eyes. His cold face thaw.

His expression considerably soften.

Hearing his liege calling out his name feels very..... how to put it 'good?'.

It was a very pleasant emotion.

"They are not bad... The Races platform application was made by them, they request the zerg race to also register, although unnecessary, they are quite a bold industry to send such request so I register"

Jyn nod her head.

"Not bad, they are quite bold indeed. Invite them, maximum two people are allowed to enter the zerg territory. Send me their information and scent so that I could send signal to all my people to not hurt them when not instruct during their stay in the zerg planet"

A happy feeling arose on the heart of the Alphas and the other official when Jyn said 'My people'.

Being acknowledge by their queen make them excited and want to do everything for her.

Ari was silent during the whole zerg 'meeting'.

Being allowed to hear in such an important meeting, although the other zerg ignore his presence as if he didn't exist, Ari did not care.

The only one important was his soulmate.

Her opinions and feelings towards him is the most important thing.

He have long give up on caring what other people thought bout him.

Being just in the presence of his soulmate is enough to keep him in a happy mood.

"Ifrit, while Alvis and Eira and the others handle the work, why don't you show me around the zerg land. I want to tour around it"

Ifrit hurriedly agreed.

Jyn turn towards Ari "Follow me closely, stay by my side, except when we are to sleep on our own bedroom, you are to follow me everywhere"

Ari smile, his heart leap happily.

His soulmate didn't hate his presence.

This is the best thing that have ever happened in his life from the date of his birth.

The other zerg frown a little, but it was their queen word. Although the man was not pleasing and was not worthy to stand beside their Queen.

As long as their queen want, they can only silently comply.

***

At the president office of Glem main branch company.

The door of the president office was hurriedly opened with a bang.

The vice president and others are walking in hurriedly.

The Glem company President Louis frown at their unceremonous intrusion.

"What is it?"

The Vice-President roll his eyes at his astute expression.

"What 'What is it', The zerg Accept The interview"

The president who have an astute expression suddenly flip his expression into shock and excitement.

"Really? Apart from that time when we request to register themselves, they have never accepted our other request. What is their reply?"

The vice president smile happily.

"They only allowed two people, we will send the most proficient and talented technician and interviewer"

"No, that won't do... It is the Queen afterall. We will need to give respect. I will personally attend with vice-president"

The others except for the vice president disagree...

Are you joking? The Zerg planet is too dangerous especially with no protection.

"Did The alliance intend to send an ambassador? How many can go?"

The president asked instead.

"According to information, one, only one is allowed and the alliance accepted"

The president nod his head.

"The Star alliance know the zerg characteristic and temperament more than us as a long term enemy. Since they agree to send only one ambassador, it was a proof that they will not suffer any harm. The zerg although violent are unlike us. Once they said something, they don't pull scheme like us, they won't attack us unless we cause them a reason to harm us. Not that they are idiot and easy to fool, they are sensitive to scheming mind, they will just straight away execute us. This is going to be one of my greatest achievement. I want to see what the Zerg planet was like don't you think so? Felix? The Glem industry, the first industry to step foot on the Zerg planet and even have information on what it appearance was like. Our worth and profit will improve greatly."

The vice president of Glem Industry Felix have an excited expression on his face.

Man blood easily boil with excitement.

Louis fox ears twitch while Felix wings flutter in excitement.

Um... The president and Vice President were of the beast race.

***

Just like what Louis said.

The Capital alliance were more familiar with the zerg temperament than anyone else in the galaxy.

They won't harm them unless they give them a reason to.

And also unless they fight for the ownership of planet.

For safety purpose, they will send him off with the best equipment to protect himself from unknown mishap.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 6 11
An Unordinary Mafia Love Story Implacable- Ruthless (Em-plah-cob-play) (This is also my first wattpad story! I will be taking comments and advices to...
145 1 5
*This is the first 5 chapters of a published work. You can find the full book in Kindle Unlimited on Amazon for US$0.99. The second book, The Darknes...
102K 3.9K 30
NEW STORY (+18) Highest Ranks: 1# Villain 31/01/2024, 3# Fiction 15/01/2024 #SteamyAdventure #EvilLove #SoulMates# There was a long-forgotten time wh...
146 22 9
This is my first attempt to write in Wattpad. It is a #justwriteit for #earthlove Thanks to @andykehoe in ello for the great image. Find him here:...