Lady Dimitrescu X I'm hers an...

By treecl_28

You're a 11 year old mute child with a mysterious past, you are raised in House Dimitrescu as a maiden fi... More

Chapter One: Welcome New Maiden
Chapter Two: Rules
Chapter Three: The Intruders
Chapter Four: Did you like it...
Chapter Five: Just You and Me
Chapter Six: Last Minute Calling
Chapter Seven: The Meeting
Chapter Eight: Powerful Voice
Chapter Nine: The Truth and The Stranger
Chapter Ten: The Convince
Chapter Eleven: Chris Redfeild
Chapter Twelve: Gaining Trust
Chapter Thirdteen: Living Eternity
Chapter Fourteen: The Pre-Plan
Chapter Fifteen: Operation Blood Hound
Chapter Seventeen: Ceremony site
Chapter Eighteen: I love you
Chapter Nineteen: Will you...
Chapter Twenty: The Big Day!

Chapter Sixteen: Incantation

2.1K 70 7
By treecl_28

As you and Ethan both stood, the Lycans were surrounding you both. You saw Ethan was holding the bag of the four vessels, you knew you had to do something quick, but then you had remembered your voice can control people or animal's, whenever you sing or say some spells...

"Ethan, cover your ears!" You told him. He was confused at first, you yelled at him once again and then he did listen! You thought of something that your mother told you of a incantation...

Wither and decay

End this suffering

Break the earthly chains

And set the death free

The death free

As the words are spoken

Let my power be darkness

As the dark side of moons gives me power

Bless the night

As the ones that threaten me

Pay with their lives

Writher and decay

End this suffering

Break the earthly chains

And set the death free

The death free....

As you said the words over and over again, Ethan saw that the Lycans were killing themselves and attacking one another. You began to float as you said the words again...Ethan's yells for your name as you turn around and look at him as your eyes were black as night and your hair was floating. You flew to him as you picked him up by his shirt.

As you saw him mouthing some words, you didn't know what he was saying as your own words were controlling you! Ethan punches you as you both fell. You began to twitch, as well as having a seizure, and Ethan carries you back to the castle as the horses were already killed.

"Don't worry Y/n, we're almost there! Stay with me!" He said.

You were mouthing words, as he looks around and sees the flowers decaying. Ethan began to feel something...he felt really sick and angry!

He barges in as the daughters appeared. He dropped to his knees as your indication was hurting him badly!

"Mother, they're back!" Cassandra said as she sees as you having a seizure. All three of the girls felt sick and they also fell to their knees!

Alcina comes walking and she sees is everyone on the ground, she glances at you, as you were twitching and seizing!

"Y/N!" She runs towards you.

She picks you up, Alcina demanded to know what happened as she asked Ethan.

"We...we're attack by Lycans..." He groans as he was holding his stomach and he felt the rage of anger, "Y/n said some words and they ended killing each other!" He screams in pain.

"Daughters!" She looks at them, they also felt the rage of anger and pain!

"Mother...make Y/n stop!" Bela shouted as she arched her back in pain. Both Cassandra and Daniela were crying in pain.

"How...are you not...like us!" Cassandra punches the floor in rage and pain!

Alcina didn't know why she wasn't like them...But she had to do something fast as she looks into your eyes as they were black still. She runs to her bedroom, lays you down, she quickly runs to your bedroom and finds all your books of your family's history.

She runs back to her bedroom and read the books fast.

"Come one, one of these books has to have something!" She quickly go through the pages to find any healing spell or something.

After going through three books, Alcina looks over at you as you were still wording the death incantation. The girls came up as they were still in pain, Daniela brings you another book! She marks one of the pages as she collapses.

"Take...this....mother.....read......" Daniela's words went quiet as her eyes drifted away. Bela and Cassandra were so weaken, they didn't move...

Alcina opens and reads the page that was marked. She walks to your body, reads the words from the book while she holding your hand.

Heal what has been hurt

Change the fates path

Save whats been lost

Bring back what was once mine

As the light of the brightest moons

Heal the darkness from within

As my words are spoken

I call upon the family

Strength

Love

Light

Heal what has been hurt

Change the fates path

Save what has been lost

Bring back what was once mine....

As she spoke the healing incantation, Ethan comes in as he was limping after he heard her saw the words, he felt better. Alcina looks over her daughters as they slowly got up. She looks over at you and sees your eyes were back to normal.

"what...happened...." You whispered.

"I'll tell you later! Just rest now dear!" She tells you as you slept.

As you began to have a dream, it was about Miranda.  She stands there with Ethan's baby, as you felt numb, she grabs your hand as you couldn't say anything or do anything...she was controlling you.

"Come my dear let's go live a new life...with our daughter!" She smiles as she kisses you. You wanted to choker her but you couldn't, you were frozen.

"Don't be afraid dear, it's all I ever wanted is to have a life with you and Eva...I had to kill Alcina and the other lords..." she gives you an evil smile as her eyes were tearing up black blood, "Besides I was quite jealous that you stayed with her, I could've given you more power if you lived with me!" She smiles at you.

Then she stabs you as her hand through your chest and you gasp for air. You felt someone shaking you, everything around you was going dark real quick and then you saw the light and you seen Alcinas face.

"Y/n wake up!" She shakes you more, as your eyes focus on her and you pulled her quick towards you. You explained what happened in your dream, how it felt real...you wanted to kill Miranda but you were frozen and controlled in the dream.

"Dear, it's going to be okay, I'm actually quite glad you're awake...because um..." She looks at you with fear in her eyes.

"What are you hiding Alcina?" You questioned her as you got up. You sensed her heart racing fast!

"Mother Miranda...she's going to have the ceremony later, you have to tell that manthi—Ethan Winters, he needs to have his friends men ready!" She tells you.

Your eyes turn white fast and had another vision of Ethan going to a ceremony site putting all the four pieces into a statue, it was surrounded by four men in chairs. You saw that Ethan was taken by Miranda and he was killed in the process!

"When did Ethan leave!" You shouted as you stood there.

"What do you mean, I had my daughters go talk too him—" She gets cut off by her daughters coming in

"Mother, it's Ethan Winters, he's gone and he took the four vessels!" Bela came in as she and her sisters see you standing there.

"Y/N! You're alive!" Daniela jumps at you as she gently hugs you.

"I told you Alcina, he left! And now he's dead!" You mentioned. The girls brought you Ethan's phone as he laid it on his bed with a note, which said 'Show too Y/N when they are awake!'

You took the phone and opened it as you found a video of Ethan explaining that he had to go to the ceremony site as Duke told him too. And he told you to call Chris and give him the signal!

You pause the video and looked at the girls! You told them to call the lords and head to the ceremony site now, you had to make a call to Chris...Operation Blood Hound was a go!

~~
Oh shit! This story of getting good! Trust me it's not the ending...yet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.8K 54
TW • slight contains of; Bdsm, Degrading, Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Starvation, Death, Neglection, Trauma, Ptsd, Blood, Bruising and Scars, Weapons...
83K 3.3K 30
Elena started working for Castle Dimitrescu a few days ago. There is a tension between them that never seems to fade no matter how hard they try to i...
49.8K 1.4K 17
For young María González working in the Lady Dimitrescu Castle, María is extremely fond to her! She isn't afraid as she'll do anything to satisfy Lad...
96.1K 3.7K 24
*COMPLETE* This follows your story as personal maiden for the Ladies of House Dimstrecu. You have worked diligently for nearly a year, survived a mul...