Chapter Seven: The Meeting

After eating the delicious cake. You went back to your bedroom, took a shower and got ready for the meeting. As you pulled your hair up, you walked downstairs, and meeting Alcina at the doors. Seeing her as she wears her white dress, black sun hat and her black leather gloves...she's beautiful as always!

"Ready Y/n?" Alcina said as she takes your hand.

"yes...alcina!" You smiled and headed outside into a car that was running. As you both got in, drove to the ceremony site, you both got there and headed inside.

Seeing Donna and Angie Beneviento, and Salvatore Moreau all sitting minus Moreau...he always stands after what happened at the last meeting. But you didn't see Karl Heisenberg!

"Hello big Alcina and Y/n, I is surprise! You is here?!" Moreau said as he laugh

"Well of course Y/n is here, Mother Miranda asked them to come. They are part of this meeting for a reason!" Alcina said as she sat down in a chair.

You stood there with your dagger and sword on the side for any attacks even though you have witchcraft powers but you refused to use them!

"Well hello sister!" Karl Heisenberg came in dragging a man in chains.

"Hello Heisenberg!" She looks at him as he drops the  chains. You went over to see this man who's fingers on his left hand were gone.

"Oh hello Y/n, what the hell are you doing here?" He said as he leaned back on the bench. Alcina explain to him as she did to Moreau. And of course he started arguing like usual, then you looked over seeing Mother Miranda standing there quiet as she stood next to Donna and Angie!

"Hello everyone, shall we start?" She announced.

"Mother Miranda, why are we here?" Alcina said, mother Miranda explained that this is the father of the baby she took, and how she sent four vessels to the houses of theirs as they must protect it.

"The man is of no real use to anyone! And my daughters do so love... entertaining foreigners" Alcina said, "Furthermore, I can assure you if you entrust the mortal to House Dimitrescu, my daughters and I shall deliver to you the finest cups of his slaughtered blood!"

"Out of the way, ugly! I want to see—oh!" Angie said as she dances in a circle, "HE'S AW—AAKE!" She added.

"You mean—Y-You mean...?" Karl said as he was getting frustrated with Angie and Moreau, "Both of you shut the fuck up!"

Angie runs back at Donna and Moreau walks back and stands too Miranda!

"What...? Where...?" The man in chains woke up.

"You mean you'll screw around with him in private, and where's the fun in that?" He growled at Alcina, "Give him to me and I'll put on a show that everyone will enjoy!" He added.

And course she rolled her eyes at him, as Mother Miranda listens to them argue.

"Oh, so gauche. What do we care for bread and circuses? The manthing's suffering is assured, regardless!" Alcina said as she took a puff from her cigarette.

"Yack, yack. And if a man's dick is cut off in the castle—blah, blah, blah!" He snaps back at her.

You got angry at him for snapping at her, you even took a step but you saw Alcina's finger pointing up, basically telling you to stand down.

It was quiet for a few and then Mother Miranda thought of something.

"I've heard all of your arguments. Some of you were less persuasive than others, but...I made my decision!" She said, "Heisenberg. The man's fate is in your hands!" She points at him!

You looked up and seen Alcinas eye as they were turning semi red.

"Mother Miranda, I must protest! Heisenberg is but a child, and his devotion to you is questionable." She stands and walks to the manthing, "Give the mortal to me, and I will ensure he is ready!" She added as Heisenberg walks up to her.

"Shut your damn hole and don't be a sore loser! Go find your food somewhere else!" He uses his powers to grab his hammer!

"Quite now, child! Adults are talking." Alcina snaps back at him.

"I'm the child? You're the one who's arguing with Miranda's decision!" He said

"You wouldn't know responsibility if it was welded to that hammer! Alcina yells.

"Oh keep growing, one day your head might actually fit your ego!" Heisenberg snaps back at Alcina as you felt her angry growing!

"Fight, fight, fight, fight!" Angie said over again.

You looked over at the manthing as he was confuse and frighten to high hell!

"Hey don't I get a say in this!?" The manthing said.

"SILENCE!!" Miranda yells as her wigs expanded, " my decision is final, there will be no argument. Remember from whence you came!" She added

"Thank you!" Heisenberg said as he bows his head.

You saw and felt Alcina pain, as she walks behind the chair standing next to you. You wanted to hold her hand and tell her it's was going to be fine but you didn't want Miranda too see...then you look up seeing the Lycans and more of Heisenberg's creatures.

"Lycans and gentlemen, we thank you for waiting! And now let the games begin!" He kneels down to the manthing, "Let's see what you're really made of. Ethan Winters. Get ready!" He gets up as he swings his hammer.

"NO, WAIT!" Ethan said, as the hammer goes between his legs.

He gets up as one of the Lycans got in front of his face. Then Heisenberg counting.

"Ten!"

Ethan moved back

"Nine!"

As you saw his face getting scared

"Eight!"

He looks around see more lycans coming out of the walls!

"Seven!"

He turns around as he runs for his life!

"Six!"

He stops as he looks down in a hole as Heisenberg still counts.

"Five!"

You see him as he is being surrounded by Lycans.

"Four!....Three!....Two!....One!..." Heisenberg said, "SHOWTIME!"

You saw him jump into the whole as he disappeared. You watched as the Lycans followed this manthing call Ethan Winters...

"Now, since we got that situated. The meeting is over, Y/n I must speak with you alone!" Mother Miranda said, "Don't worry Alcina, they will be in good hands with me!" She smiles at you.

You look at Alcina as she looks at you and tells you to go and speak with her.

"I'll be waiting in the car!" She smiles as you saw her walking out. You walked towards Miranda as both of you headed somewhere...
You felt something off with her, like she was hiding something. But you didn't know what it was...

~~
I hope you y'all this this new chapter! Heads up I'm going to make the next chapter go back a couple of years to where your character speaks more on their powers and voice and some parts of their past.