Chapter Four: Did you like it...

(Still continuing from last chapter)

Alcina gently pulls your chin towards her, you began to cry. She gives you a smile as she rinses the dried blood and brain pieces off of your body...

"Dear...you're not in trouble, actually I want to ask you something!" Alcina stops scrubbing you as you nodded your head.

"I heard you say "I'm", were you going to say 'I'm sorry' to me?" She asked, you clap once and you cried more...She caresses your hair as you were slowly calming down.

"It's okay dear, I'm not angry with you!" She said, "I—I actually want to ask you something?!" She sits there as she was trying to find the right words to make you feel less uncomfortable...

You nodded your head. She looks into your eyes, your eyes were the darkest brown black she has even seen...Lady Dimitrescu felt...she has been founded and rescued by your eyes....

"Did you like it...when you hurt him after he threaten to kill all of us like his buddy wanted too?" She asked as her eyes widen with excitement!

You looked away from her and trying to process your feelings and how you felt when you smashed his brains into the ground or general...hurting people.

You looked back at her and getting lost in her grayish-blue eyes...you finally realize that you were safe here within these walls and...with her...

"i...like...it" You whispered to her, her mouth dropped after hearing your words...

"Darling, it's okay...you can speak! If you like too!" In her sweetest voice she said, you've never knew she had this side and she was showing it to you and ONLY you

You shook your head, as you little hand gestures of you wanting to write...she hands you a piece of paper and a pencil...

"M'Lady, I've always wanted to talk...but I've actually seen what has happened if I talk to people...either one I control them just by the sounds of my voice or my witchcraft abilities ignite my anger which always ended up like that intruder...DEAD...I'm a monster and that's why I chose to stay silent COMPLETELY or whispered very VERY quietly...."

She looks at you as she read the note...she finishes cleaning you up and carries you to her bedroom as she finds a nightgown that was in her closet. It fitted you perfectly as you felt the silk nightgown!

"You're NOT a monster dear...you're a young person, who has great abilities and you shouldn't be afraid to use them!" She grins as you began to smile back at her.

"m'lady...I can speak...only towards...you!" You whispered as she smiles at you..

"It's okay, I am not forcing you to speak to me, I want you take your time to heal!" She said as she unbuttons herself...

You quickly stopped her as she tells you, she can do it on her own. You looked at her...and turned away giving her some privacy.

"Dear, you've seen my body don't be afraid to look..." she said, you still looked away as you heard her giving you a small grunt sound, "Your lost dear.." she tells you.

You giggled as you turned around and saw a glimpse of her body once again, you didn't realize she looked at you as she smiled.
She had a black semi see-through lingerie nightgown with thin straps on her shoulders, with more see-through on the sides with roses design on it...

You felt warm and shivers down your spine but you ignored it and laid in bed as she came in and pulling you close to her.

"I'm going to push my plans tomorrow back a little, I have some ideas with you for tomorrow...if that's okay with you!" She looks down at you.

You nodded your head, "yes...m'lady..." you whispered as you held her tightly.
She felt you were comfortable in her arms. Being near her made you felt safe and happy, which you haven't felt in a long time...

"Alcina...that's if you like to call me that...only you can call me that when we are alone together!" She tells you...

"yes...alcina..." you whispered to her.

Few hours went by you wake up, seeing her reading a book as she was caressing your hair...you didn't realize that you slept on her lap close to her area!

"Hello Y/n!" She grins down at you, "Did you sleep well?" She asked.

You try to get up from her lap but her hand was firm on your shoulder...like she didn't want you to move away from her lap...
But you politely took her hand off from your shoulder, as she continues to smile at you like always!

You yawned, nodded your head and gave her the thumbs up!

"Well that's good dear, I'm glad you got some good sleep!" She smiles as she goes to the bathroom.

You look around in her room, you see all of these art design, feeling her soft silky bed sheets. You grabbed the blanket that you both were in, as you smelled her perfume...lavender...which is why you always felt happy and calm when your near her...

"Dear—are you smelling the blanket?" She comes out of the bathroom and she was standing there smiling at you.

You look up, see her tall beautiful body, and her hair being fully down, you couldn't help as you giggle. You pressed your lips together and made a smile as you look down as your face for semi turning red.

"Don't be shy little one...my perfume is quite strong to catch anyone's...attention!" She gives you the biggest smile as she jumps into the bed.

You giggle as she just laid there being free in your presents. She laughs at you because she likes your laughter and the fact you smelled the blanket in front of her...

"I've got a proposal...would you like to me my personal maiden? And ONLY my maiden and nobody else's!?" She looks at you as she continues to smile! You smiled back as an agreeing to her proposal!

"yes...alcina...i'd be honored!" You whispered as she hugs you. You felt like you were about to melt in her arms and you seen the room getting darker as she was suffocating you...

"Oh sorry dear, I guess my hugs are quite strong!" She let's go, you both laugh and talked for hours until the sun came up....

~~
I hope you guys like new chapter! I'm going to skip a couple of years ahead where your character is a-little older and more advance than her personal maiden!