Love Dearly

Від wupew21

If you love someone dearly, you love them very much. Note : * English is not my mother language, expect many... Більше

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue (M)

Chapter 1

5.9K 200 88
Від wupew21

May 2007

"Come on Chae, jump. I'll catch you, it's not that high" a ten years old Jungkook encourage little Chaeyoung to come down from a tree.

"I'm scared" the little girl said, she's in the verge of crying.

"I told you to not following me, and yet you didn't listen"

"Because it looks so fun to plucked those mango straight from the tree, and it really was," she said innocently.

"Yes to that, but then you're too scared to come back down. See?"

"I'm sorry" her tiny brows furrowed.

Jungkook sighed "It's okay. I can't say no to you anyway. Now come on, jump. It's getting dark. You don't want forever on that tree, do you?"

"What if you didn't catch me? Even if you get me, I'm afraid you'll get hurt-"

"Chaeyoung" he cut her off, "Just jump"

"Okay.. I'll jump now" she move a little, make sure that she was aligned with him down there.

"In the count of three" his arms already opened for Chaeyoung, "One.. two.. three"

And she jump, closing her eyes in the process. When Jungkook catch her, he can't keep his balance and fell backwards. But Chaeyoung was safe at his arms.

"Oof!" Jungkook grunted.

Chaeyoung open her eyes and lift her head, "You okay?"

"I'm okay. Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked back.

"No" she shook her head. Jungkook sat up with her still on top of him, then flick her forehead.

"Ouch! What was that for!" She placed her palm on her forehead.

"For not listening to me. What if you get hurt and break your legs, or arms? What I should tell your mom then?"

"I already said sorry" she pouted. He watch her rubbing her forehead.

"Does it hurt?" His face softened. "Let me see" Jungkook move her hand, examined her forehead for a few second and then kiss it. "There. You'll be fine" he smile.

Chaeyoung smile back.

"Come on, let's go home. It's getting dark" Chaeyoung nodded and stood up, Jungkook follow behind her.

---

August 2012

"Oow, oww, Chae, dab it gently"

"This is gently" Chaeyoung said calmly. She was treating his wound on the corner of his lips.

"You pressed too hard"

Chaeyoung tssk at him. "What are you? Five?" She glare at him, "Look who didn't listen now. I told you don't bother with that boy and you just punch him right away"

"He's deserve it. He talks bad about you"

"And I also told you that I don't really care about that. He just want an attention. Broken family did that to him. And he's possibly gets a failing grades," she said as she put the ointment to her first aid kit.

"Still. I don't like people bad mouthing you" he frowned.

She put the bag at it place, and turn to him "Well, thank you for caring and always being there for me. Even though I'm still not agreeing with what you did to him"

"You're welcome" he said, then throw himself on her bed.

"It's done. Why are you still here?" She furrowed her brows.

"I'll stay over" he replied short.

"What? No!"

"No? Why? I used to be 'the additional resident' in this house, in your room, also on your bed" he wiggled his eyebrow.

"That was when we were kid!" She shriek.

"So? We're only fifteen"

"We're not kid anymore. Now go back to your house, which happens to be next to mine, or else" she threaten him.

"Or else what?"

"I'll tell your mom that you spent your night at Taetae last Friday for a game, not studying"

He laughed. "Well, actually I already told her about that" he pull the blanket - her blanket, and covered his body with it. Her mouth opened to say something but he cut her again "also I asked your mom that I'm going to stay the night, and.. she said okay"

She sighed, "Jungkook.."

"Come on Chae, I won't bite" he turn and lay on his right side, patted the empty place next to him. "Here, lay next to me"

"Fine, just tonight. I allowed you because you got hurt for defending me" she crawl on her bed and slide under the cover beside him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now sleep" he said while cuddling with her.

---

July 2016

"I'm not going anywhere with you," she told him.

"We don't have a choice." He sit at the step of her porch.

"No. You don't have a choice, but I do." She said while watering her flower bed. "I'm not the one who going for camping."

"You don't want to hang out with me anymore?" He asked dramatically. "There's a girls too who come with us"

"Uh, no"

"Why not?"

She rolled her eyes. "Why don't you ask Yeri to come with you instead"

Jungkook watched her for a moment, then he grinned "Are you jealous, Chaeyoung?"

"I'm not" she pouted and turn her back to him, facing her flower bed.

He smile, "You're always be my favorite girl Chae. And Yeri.. I just help her to get close with Jaehyun. But don't tell anyone yet. It's a secret mission actually"

She furrowed her brows, why she had to asked Jungkook for help? 'maybe because he is close to Jaehyun' her mind answer for her. Chaeyoung clear her throat, "Still, I'm not going to go"

"You're not?"

"No. Now get off of my porch." He seemed to consider it, but then..

"Nope"

"What?" She sputtered. "What do you mean no?"

"I'm not leaving until you agree to go camping with me."

"Fine. You can sit there until tomorrow and my answer still no" Chaeyoung turn off the outdoor faucet and started up the steps.

Jungkook twisted around, catching her ankle, his grip was loose, and he smiled at her, as innocent as an angel. "Doesn't matter. I'll sit here all day and night. I won't leave. I'll be right here until you do agree, or should I barged into your room?"

Chaeyoung gaped at him. "You can't be serious."

"Oh, I am"

"Jungkook, I don't want to go camping" she tried to pull her foot free, but he held on.

"Come on Chae. We always go together. You're not usually like this. Why with sudden change hmm?" He paused, "Are you still jealous with Yeri?"

Chaeyoung grabbed the railing and yanked on her foot. He was only lightly holding her, but her foot wouldn't budge. "I told you, I'm not"

She stopped pulling and stood there, put her hands on her hips, glaring at him which still holding her. His hand feel warm around her skin tho.. "Let go of my ankle"

Very slowly, he lifted each finger while holding her stare. "I'm not leaving, Chipmunk. You're going to do this."

Her mouth opened as did the door behind them. She turned only to see her mom standing there with spatula in hand. Her eyes went from her to him, "Jungkook? Why are you sitting in there?"

He twisted around and smiled. "Hi Mrs. Park" her mom smiled.

She glanced at Chaeyoung. "What happen? Just come inside, don't sit outside in the heat. Don't you guys always hanging at Chaeyoung's room"

"That's right, but today looks like she mad at me, she's jealous" Jungkook stood up. Chaeyoung's eyes widen and elbowed him, not very gently.

"Jealous? Are guys dating now?" The glee in her mom's eyes made Chaeyoung want to rolled her eyes.

"No," she said, then glaring at him.

"Why not? I have no problem with you two dating each other. I think it's a great idea. I support you" she said smiling.

"Mom" she narrowed her eyes. "That's not really-"

Jungkook dropped his arm over her shoulders. "Mrs.Park, my parents is out of town for the next week. I thought I'd take her to go camping with me," he smile, that charming smile of him.

"That's great. You already finished with exam right?" She shift her eyes to her daughter.

"Yeah," she wrapped her arm around Jungkook narrow waist, digging her fingers into his side. He sucked in a sharp breath and let it out slowly.

"Well then, just go with him. Don't you always go wherever he goes?"

Chaeyoung dropped her arm and wiggled out from underneath Jungkook's. "Mom..."

"Oh my god, my soup!" Her mom snapped and started back inside in hurry. The moment she shut the door behind her, Chaeyoung whirled around and pushed Jungkook, but he was like a brick wall. "I really don't want to go" she whined.

Grinning, Jungkook backed down the steps. "You'll love it. I'll see you later, Chae,"

"I hate you, coconut head" she hissed.

"Love you too~" he chuckled.

---

August 2017

"I'm going to miss you" she said. They're sitting on her bed. Chaeyoung was hugging Jungkook. He's going to study abroad and he'll leave tomorrow morning. She was so suprised that he really take his father adviced to study abroad. Maybe it was because he need to be the successor of his family business. Why wouldn't he anyway, he is the only child of the family.

When she heard the news for the first time, her heart breaks down into pieces on the mere thought of parting with him. She was so attached, emotionally with him that make her think she won't be able to live a happy life without his presence.

"I'm going to miss you too Chae" he kissed her head.

"You won't forget me right?" She asked, glance up at him.

"What are you talking about. Of course I won't forget you. You're my favorite girl forever, remember that" he cup her face, caressing her left cheek with his thumbs.

"I'm all alone now" she said solemnly, her eyes still staring at him. He chuckled.

"Don't be a drama queen. You're not alone. There is Lisa, Taetae, and Jimin"

"But it will feel different when you're not around. And for how long is that, three years? four years?" she pouted.

"Don't pouted or I'll kiss you" he teased.

"Ugh Jungkook, you perv, you ruin the moment" she try to wiggled free from his embrace, but he place his arms back around her easily as he let out a hearty laughed.

"Then stop complaining. We can still see each other. Have you heard a video call? That was a call by mobile phone with-"

Chaeyoung cover his mouth with her hand, "You're so annoying!"

"I know" he sighed and take her hand on his mouth "I really going to miss you so so bad chipmunk" he said before he placed his head in the crook of her neck, closing his eyes as he embrace his childhood best friend tightly.

---

October 2020

Chaeyoung stepped out from her bedroom at her apartment. Still wearing her sleep shirt and messy hair. She's really not in the mood today. Last night she got a text from Jungkook who informed her that he couldn't go home during the fall break. She wonder, why he's not coming home and canceled it in the last minutes. This is a first in the past three years.

She walked toward the kitchen and opened her fridge, it's full. Of course it was. She went for grocery shopping two days ago, thinking that Coconut Head going to come. She shook her head and took some dried cranberries from the fridge.

Just as she finish cooking her outmeal, she heard the doorbell rang. She furrowed her brows. 'Who's visiting her this early in the morning? Did she has a new neighbour?' she tought as she made her way toward the door. She take a peek at the peep hole, there's no one around at her front door. She got curious and finally opened the door.

Yes, there's no one arounds, except.. a puppy sitting right there in front of her door. "Hi, are you lost?" She scoop the puppy up into her arms, looking for a name tag, but none. "You're so cute. What's your name? Who are you belong to?" She talk to the puppy.

"He didn't have name yet"

She looked up at the owner of the voice and widen her eyes, "Jungkook!"

Jungkook chuckled. He approaching her and opened his arms, "Where's my hug-" she didn't have to be told twice and just threw herself into his embrace with puppy still in her arm.

"You said you couldn't come!" She mumbled against his chest.

"Surprised~" Jungkook kissed her head, "Do you like the puppy"

Chaeyoung pulled away immediately, "Oh my god, yes! Is this yours?"

"Now it's yours" he winked.

"Really?" Her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Mhmm" he nodded, he put his arm over her shoulder and lead her into her apartment.

"Thank you" Chaeyoung said softly before she peck him on the cheek and pulled away from him. Jungkook was a little stunned by that and stare at her which now she's already playing with the puppy. His face broke into a smile.

"What should we name him, Kook?"

---

Present day

Chaeyoung raced into the airport as she check arrival times, she's not late. Today Jungkook is back from the US, he finished his study as well as her. Now everything will back just like the old times, she smile at the mere thought. She go to the gate and found a waiting area. It so crowded today, 'How can he'd recognize her in the sea of people like this?'

She stood up, try to find a spot that he'd be able to found her and for her to see newly arrived passengers easily as people come out from the immigration area.

Chaeyoung check the times again, the plane should have landed ten minutes ago.

Then she saw him.

"Jungkook!! Over here!" She called out his name excitedly, make him chuckled. When he's within an arm reach, she throw her arms around his neck, and Jungkook pulled her into a hug. "Welcome back home" she said softly into his ear. So glad that he's here now, they'll never be separated again.

"Jungkook" a soft, pleasant female voice call his name from behind him. Chaeyoung let go her best friend and peek over his shoulder. Her eyes swift to him, silently questioning him.

"Oh, Heejin, this is Chaeyoung" he nodded at her, "And Chaeyoung, this is Heejin.. my girlfriend"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

252K 8.6K 31
Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and many more. Will they be able to love ea...
11.4K 1K 12
10 | This is a story about Chaeyoung's single daydream where she get lost in thought of Jungkook for a minute and then snap out of it. © 2021, YORI...
Her Crush Від wupew21

Романтика

31.4K 1.9K 12
Her crush. His dearest fans. Crush on someone : Feeling of love and admiration for someone, often someone you know you cannot have a relationship wit...
99.6K 2.1K 39
Loving someone can mean only two things, you can get hurt and you can get hurt even more. Jungkook and Lisa both are living their lives separately bu...