Slaved

By HalleyOwens7

My very first SOA fan-fic, also my first fan-fic ever, I hope you all give it a chance on this account. More

~A New Life Style~
~Bikers~
~Day of Hell~
~Talk to Marks~
~Taking it Easy~
~Days 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7~
~Days 2, 3, & 4~
~One Week Later~
~L.A. & Florence~
~Away~
~Home & Meeting the Club~
~Club Hangovers, Ex-Wives & Son's~
~Tig & Venus, Moving with Chibs~
~Chibs~
~Kidnapped Again~
~Waking Up & Going Home~
~Aftermath & Telling the Club~
~3, 6, & 9 Months Pregnant~
~Baby Day & Hospital~
~Things Have Changed~
~James~
~Club Business~
~Where Nightmares Are Made~
~War~
~Hospitals, Bright Lights, & Daddy~
~Two Years Later~
~Wedding Day~
~Five Years Later~

~War~

33 1 0
By HalleyOwens7

~Ellas' POV~

I was woken up this morning by the front door opening and painful cries coming from the living room, I rolled over to see that Chibs was gone. I got out of bed and ran into the living room to see Juice laying on the couch with a huge gash in his side and a busted up face. Chibs was trying to keep him quiet and hold him down while trying to clean him up at the same time. I walked over to him placing my hands on Juice's shoulders and looked at Chibs, he gave me a small smile before sticking Juice with a needle. I'm not sure what was in it, but I figured it was something for the pain seeing as Juice calmed down a lot after it was in his system, I looked at Chibs.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it, why don't you go back to bed alright."

I grabbed his arm pulling him into the kitchen.

"Alright fine, you want me to pull the presidential card, I will, what the hell happened to Juice so we can retaliate?"

"Marks successor happened to him, he knows that we were involved in not only Marks disappearance but his death too. He's retaliating on us, he's after you and Sky, I already told Opie to be careful."

"How do you know this?"

"Juice told me, when he was dropped at our doorstep, they know your here and there gonna try something soon."

"Shit, do you have another gun?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I want one, I have a baby, I need to be able to protect myself as well as her, Jax taught me pretty damn well, so give me a gun."

"Damn you, Ella this shit is serious."

"Why the fuck do you think I'm asking for a fucking gun, if it wasn't serious I wouldn't be asking."

He roughly ran his hands through his hair.

"Ella, this shit is gunna lead to a fucking war."

"Then so fucking be it, let's go to was."

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you serious, we just lost one of our best guys and now you plan this shit, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"We did not lose one of our best fucking guys Chibs, Jax was not our best guy he's a trader. That's why Jax is where he's at, he betrayed us, he betrayed the club, that's all there is to it, so we're going to war. These fuckers screwed up, don't you wanna get them back for what they did to Juice?"

"Yes but..."

"No, no buts, do you want them to pay for what they did to Juice?"

"Yes!"

"Then lets go to fucking war, we'll meet with them tomorrow at the club and set up a fucking time. After that we get ready, get me the number and a phone, let's get this moving."

"We have to vote."

"No, no more voting we do this for Juice."

I got on the phone and waited for someone to answer, but the voice that filled my ears made anger flow through me.

"I was wondering when I was gonna hear from you baby."

"James?"

"Oh did I forget to mention, I took over for Marks after you killed him."

"James..."

The asshole cut me the fuck off.

"Let me guess, we're going to war and you want to talk about time and place is that right?"

"Yeah sounds about right except I'm setting the time, and the place it's simple your club tomorrow at five right after closing time."

I hung up, and looked at Chibs with a smirk on my face.

"This is gonna be fun."

"Why?"

"James took over the club, I have his only weakness, hell I am his only weakness."

He gave me a confused look.

"How are you his weakness?"

"He's in love with me, he's been in love with me since high school."

"Shit."

"Call the guys, get them here we need to let them in on what's going on, if he wants me then we're gonna give him me."

He walked away and I started thinking of ways that we were gonna do this. I was thinking about how we were gonna defeat James, he knows just about everything about me. It had taken about an hour for everyone to finally show the fuck up and get seated before I stood in front of them and spoke.

"James has taken over the club in place of Marks, he had some of his men attack Juice, therefore I'm declaring war."

Opie stood up.

"What does he want?"

"He wants me, and that's exactly what we're gonna give him..."

"What!?"

Everyone stood up and I continued.

"Tomorrow I'm going to the club, to tell him where to meet and what date so we can get this war underway. I will be carrying, and I want to do this quickly, in and out, no lingering in his office, I'm sure he hasn't changed it much."

Opie shook his head.

"You're going on one condition, Chibs goes with you."

"No, Chibs is too close to me if James were to touch me, Chibs wouldn't be able to control himself."

Chibs stepped forward.

"Don't tell me what I can and can't control, this is the club's condition and this is how it's gonna be, I'm going."

Opie looked at me.

"Alright, let's do this, what time is the meeting?"

"Tomorrow at five."

"Alright, let's go, get some rest you'll both need it."

They all left the house and Opie took Juice, I turned around and looked at Chibs only for him to cut me off before I could say a damn word.

"I don't like being told what I can and can't handle, or even control, I love you but you gotta start trusting me. I'm not James, and I'm sure as fuck not Jax, I'm being patient, but I can only be patient for so long. You need to decide if you can trust me or not because I won't wait forever Ella."

He walked away leaving me standing there alone with my thoughts. I knew he was right, and I know I gotta start trusting him because if I don't we're all gonna die. I walked down the hall into mine, and Chibs' room changing my clothes crawling into bed next to him. He didn't even look at me, he just laid there staring at the ceiling, I rolled over and propped myself up on my elbow looking at him.

"You're right, I do need to start trusting you, I appreciate you being patient with me, it means a lot and shows me that you really do love me. I know you won't wait forever and I would never ask you to wait forever in fact I'm not even gonna ask you to wait till tomorrow..."

He looked at me as I continued.

"If you want me, take me, if not then don't, we can just sleep, but I'm telling you, it's okay."

I rolled over and laid there for a few moments until he rolled over and he hovered above me.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head and his hands traveled to the hem of my shirt, he slowly lifted it over my head as my hands traveled to the hem of his shirt and I did the same. His hands traveled to my shorts and I lifted my lower half off the mattress a tiny bit to make it easier as he removed my shorts and panties. He removed his boxers and grabbed a condom before I felt him slip into me, it was slow and easy at first. It was gentle like he didn't want to hurt me, but he finally sped up our moans mixed together, with every thrust our breathing increased more and more as sweat accumulated between us. When we finally reached our highs I felt him release and relax above me. I brought my hand up behind his neck bringing our lips together for a second before pulling away and letting him pull out of me. He rolled over next to me throwing the condom in the wastebasket, pulling me into his side.

"I love you Ella, I've never loved anyone as much as I love you."

I rolled over, placing another kiss on his lips before pulling away, laying my head on his chest and falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 192 40
So. This is my first story and yes it will have sexual stuff and shit. And don't expect it to be good.
16 0 10
Anything is possible. Sidenote: This was my very first fanfic so I don't expect anyone to think that this is good. I wrote it originally in August/Se...
68.3K 3.1K 52
This is my first time writing a fanfiction. Please ignore my mistakes and Support me. It will help me a lot. 😊😊 About the story, I will write in th...
140 15 16
This is my first ever fanfiction written on Wattpad, in fact this is my first story I've ever wrote on Wattpad. I just hope you enjoy reading as much...