Slaved

By HalleyOwens7

My very first SOA fan-fic, also my first fan-fic ever, I hope you all give it a chance on this account. More

~A New Life Style~
~Bikers~
~Day of Hell~
~Talk to Marks~
~Days 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7~
~Days 2, 3, & 4~
~One Week Later~
~L.A. & Florence~
~Away~
~Home & Meeting the Club~
~Club Hangovers, Ex-Wives & Son's~
~Tig & Venus, Moving with Chibs~
~Chibs~
~Kidnapped Again~
~Waking Up & Going Home~
~Aftermath & Telling the Club~
~3, 6, & 9 Months Pregnant~
~Baby Day & Hospital~
~Things Have Changed~
~James~
~Club Business~
~War~
~Where Nightmares Are Made~
~War~
~Hospitals, Bright Lights, & Daddy~
~Two Years Later~
~Wedding Day~
~Five Years Later~

~Taking it Easy~

165 2 0
By HalleyOwens7

~Ellas' POV~

After my incident with Marks, Jax and Opie showed up, taking me and Sky back to the shop. Since then I've been taking it easy, the sad thing is that we have to go back today, the good thing is that I'm no longer in pain. Jax and Opie drove us back to the club to see a new wave of guys walking into the club and I knew that my rest and relaxation was over. I walked into the club running over to my bed as did Sky, I noticed that one of them looked different then all the others. He walked over to Sky and they talked a few minutes before his gray eyes met my green ones, he nodded his head towards me before speaking to her again. When they finished their conversation he walked over to me with a smile on his face.

"I'm James, you must be Ella?"

I nodded my head and he placed a soft hand on my arm, he walked me up to Marks, and Marks looked at us before he spoke to James.

"Are you sure you want her James?"

James nodded his head.

"I'm sure John, I got her."

"Alright man, how long do you want her?"

"A week like always."

Marks nodded his head.

"Alright that's four hundred, have fun."

James handed him the money before lightly grabbing my arm and walking me out of the building to his car, I went to get in the back but James shook his head.

"Nope, take the passenger seat."

I gave him a weird look but did as he asked, I pulled on my seat belt.

"How old are you and how long have you been working for Marks?"

I took a deep breath.

"I'm sixteen and I've been working for a little over a week and a half now, why do you ask?"

"Well I saw you with the bikers so I figured you must be pretty special. Figured I would give you a place to stay and get some rest right after your rest."

I looked at him.

"Wait, you know Jax and Opie?"

He nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm sure they told you that not all guys go there for sex."

"Yeah."

"Well I'm one of those guys who don't go in there for sex."

I nodded my head looking at him, he was really good looking, with his dirty blond hair and gray eyes. He had a nice build to his body, broad shoulders and a kind smile, he looked at me noticing that I was staring, I turned my head to look out the window, before looking back at him.

"Sorry."

He shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure."

"How did you come to be one of Marks little slaves?"

I took a deep breath.

"He kidnapped me when I was on my way to school, and if I'm being honest I still have no clue where the hell I am."

"You're in L.A."

My eyes went wide.

"Are you serious?"

He nodded his head.

"Yeah, where are you from?"

I laughed a little.

"It's this little town called Florence in Omaha Nebraska."

"Wow, you go from there to here, shit that must be tough."

"Your telling me, I go from being a free girl walking to school to being a fucking sex slave twenty-four hours away from home."

He nodded his head with a small sad smile on his face.

"How bad has it been?"

I laughed a little.

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah, I do."

I took a deep breath.

"Well my first day here I was a virgin, Marks kinda stole that from me, after that it was really slow and luckily I met Jax and Opie right off the bat. Then I had a five guy day which was hell, I could barely walk and felt like I was dying, I tried to talk to Marks and we got into a huge fight, he hit me I spit in his face. He cuffed me to a bed and I say rape because this literally was rape it was over and over again. The next day he uncuffed me threw me out on the floor and since then I have hung out with Jax and Opie, and know I'm here with you. That's that the full story of my wonderful fucking time in L.A."

He laughed at my sarcasm, nodding his head as he turned the corner we pulled up to this huge house, I gave him a confused look.

"James where are we?"

He looked at me as he put the car in park.

"We're at my house, so get out of the car and let me remind you of what it's like to have fun."

I looked at him before looking at the house and getting out of the car. I followed him into the house and my jaw dropped, his house was fucking huge.

"This is your house, holy shit man."

He laughed, nodding his head walking through the house, I followed him, afraid of getting lost. We continued walking until we came to the kitchen, James looked at me.

"You hungry or did you eat with the biker boys?"

I laughed at what he called Jax and Opie.

"I can eat, but I don't want to impose."

Now he laughed.

"You're not imposing, I offered not to mention your gonna be living here for the next week. I want you to think of everything here as yours as long as you're here, you can eat whatever you want and do whatever you want."

I looked at him with a curious look on my face.

"James what do you want, why are you doing this?"

He gave me a confused look.

"I don't know how you want me to answer that, or what you're really asking me."

"I mean what do you want, is it sex, what?"

He shook his head at me.

"It's not that Ella."

"Then what is it, why did you pick me out of all the other girls?"

He let out a sigh.

"I don't know, I don't know why I chose you I just did, I don't want anything from you, not sex not anything I open my home to you girls as a sanctuary..."

I cut him off.

"Oh and if we wanted to show you are gratitude with sex you would what turn us down because your just that great of a guy?"

"Yeah, I am just that great of a guy Ella, why the fuck does it matter anyway?"

"Because James, I can't trust anyone anymore, I don't fucking know you at least with Jax and Opie they told me right off the bat that I was safe. Granted you did too but it's different with you because they talked about Sky and helping her and she told me about how they helped her, with you I just don't know."

He looked at me not knowing what to say, so I continued.

"I know that you're trying to help me, I just don't know what your intentions are, I've had a shitty ass week and a half. Thank you for this, for opening your home to me and everything but I don't know why this is happening, thank you anyway."

He nodded his head at me.

"Do you want me to show you to your room or do you want to bunk with me?"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Seriously, you're asking me if I want to bunk with you after everything I just said, are you really that delusional, or are you just really fucking stupid?"

"I didn't mean it that way."

I nodded my head, and he led me out of the kitchen and up stairs, we walked into a room and I looked around.

"This is the guest room, it doesn't get used very often but you're more than welcome to use it."

I nodded my head and he took my hand again, we walked across the hall to another bedroom which I assumed was his.

"This is my room, you can stay in here with me if you want and like I said I won't touch you that's not why I do this."

I nodded my head looking at him.

"Thank you, James, this is gunna sound funny but I'm tired, do you happen to have some clothes that I could wear just to sleep in?"

He nodded his head walking over to his dresser pulling out a black T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He handed them to me and I smiled at him taking his clothes and walking across the hall to change into. I decided to stay in the guest room, I just don't know how I feel about this whole James thing. I guess I'll have to wait another six days till I can talk to Sky and figure this all out, I just hope I don't find out anything bad.

~Day 2~

This morning I woke up this morning in an unfamiliar bed alone, I sat up looking around as memories of yesterday began to fill my mind. Everything from my days with Jax and Opie to James bringing me to his home and the tiny argument we had. I climbed out of bed before walking downstairs, into the familiar kitchen to see James sitting at the island drinking a cup of coffee. He looked at me as I stood there feeling awkward and uncomfortable with the feeling of his gray eyes on me. I walked over to the coffee pot pouring myself a cup before his voice filled my ears.

"How'd you sleep?"

I looked at him sipping my coffee.

"Fine, you?"

He nodded his head.

"Fine."

We sat there in awkward silence.

"Ella, will you actually talk to me please this is fucking insane."

I let out a rough sigh.

"What the fuck is there to talk about James? I'm here because I'm a fucking sex slave stuck in L.A. when all I want is to go home. So you tell me, what the fuck do you want to talk about?, give me a fucking topic to discuss please."

He shook his head standing from his seat grabbing his jacket and walked out the front door leaving me in his house completely alone without a clue as to what is going on. I couldn't help but think 'Why is this life so fucking complicated?' I walked back upstairs to the guest room crawling into bed. I layed there hearing my door creak open, and feeling the bed dip beside me, I rolled over and opened my eyes to see James sitting next to me. I went to speak but was cut off by crashing his lips to mine, I didn't know what to do, I knew I couldn't pull away from him because all he would have to do is tell Marks. I would be in for a world of pain I can't go back there so I let it happen, I let him kiss me. The difference between this one kiss and all the others is this one wasn't about sex, it wasn't lustful or needy. It was familiar like I had felt his lips before, when he pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine and looked me in the eyes. I looked into his gray ones and it was then that I remembered who he was, my eyes went wide and I backed away from him.

"So you remember me now?"

I pushed him off of me, making him land on the floor, I stood from my spot on the bed and ran out of the room with James following close behind. I made it outside and started to run down the street until I felt a hand grasp my wrist and spin me around till I was pulled into a hard chest. I looked up into James' gray eyes as the memories from freshman, came flooding back to me.

~Flashback~

"Ella, it's time to get up, you'll be late for school."

I rolled over getting out of bed so I could get ready for my first day as a freshman in high school, I'm so excited I can't believe it. I pulled out a pair of light wash ripped shorts, a white long sleeve open back shirt and my cream colored flats before I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house heading to school. When I got there I walked into the school to have a pair of gray eyes connect with my green ones. I blushed looking down at the ground and heading to find my locker. When I finally found it I put my things away before heading down the hall to look for my first class. It didn't take long for me to get lost as I wandered through the halls, I turned the corner only to be knocked to the floor after running into someone's hard chest. I looked up to see a hand being held out for me to take and those gray eyes I saw a little over an hour ago, I took his hand and stood up with a small blush on my face.

"Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you like that."

He smiled at me.

"It's fine, no worries."

He held out his hand for me to shake, I took it and we introduced ourselves.

"I'm James, a senior."

My eyes went wide before I introduced myself to him feeling kinda dumb.

"Ella, a freshman."

Now his eyes went wide.

"You're a freshman?"

I nodded my head looking down at the ground before looking back up at him.

"Listen James it was nice meeting you and all but I've missed my last two classes because I'm completely lost in this fucking ass backwards school. Excuse the language but seriously this is just not my day, so if you'll excuse me I really have to go to the office before I get into some real trouble."

He nodded his head, taking my schedule before showing me around. We went to all of my classes until the final bell rang, he walked me home. We talked and laughed it felt good to actually talk to someone, when we got there he slowly leaned in and placed his lips to mine it wasn't for sex, and it wasn't needy or anything like that. It was soft and sweet when he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against mine looking at me with his gray eyes looking into my green ones. When we were completely apart he smiled back at me before walking away, heading down the street but not before shouting back to me.

"It was nice meeting you Ella!"

I laughed, nodding my head before walking into the house and heading up to my room. That night I fell asleep thinking about all that happened today, and the fact that James Smith the hottest senior in school actually kissed me. The next day though things were different I walked into the school and all the seniors were talking about my kiss with James. I ran out of the school and went home crying myself to sleep for two days, I didn't go back to school the rest of that week. I just stayed home and ate a shit ton of ice cream before my mom transferred me out for that year, sending me back to my sophomore year.

~Present~

I looked up at him before pushing him away, pulling my wrist from his hand.

"Yeah I remember you, you told all your little friends about how you kissed a freshman and how she was kinda bad at it. Well ya know what you stole my first kiss and that's why I was so bad. I had to transfer schools because of you, at least until you graduated before I went back to that fucking hell hole. So yeah I guess you could say that I remember, I remember the way it felt when your lips were on mine. I remember the way I felt that night, but most of all I remember the pain I felt that whole year. The pain of actually thinking that maybe just maybe you were a nice guy who wouldn't be like all these other ass holes, who use girls and treat them like shit. I was wrong you were just like them in everyway, and you still are just like all of the guys that come into the club and pay for an hour or more to have sex with a girl half there fucking age. So do me a fucking favor keep your damn hands off of me and take me back to the fucking club because I would rather be used as a fucking sex toy then spend another day with you in that fucking house."

He looked at my tear stricken face.

"You got it all wrong, I never told them that I kissed you, I actually fucking liked you I thought that you were the most amazing girl. When we locked eyes for the first time that day I was drawn to you, I wanted to be with you. It just so happened that a friend of mine saw us and if you would've stayed in school the next day you would've seen me stick up for you but you didn't. You left and I never got the chance to tell you how much I liked you, and just being around you, but I never got that chance. After high school I moved out here but I could never get you off my mind, I went to the club thinking it was a bar but when I found out what it really was I started opening my home as a sanctuary to all of the girls. Now what they wanted to do with their sanctuary or with me was their choice, I never forced them into anything and I will never force you into anything. I will say this if I take you back now before this week is up Marks will hurt you ten times worse than he ever did and believe me it will be the most unbearable thing you've ever felt..."

He took a step towards me bringing his hand up to my cheek and finishing what he had to say.

"I never want to see you in pain, when our eyes met in that club yesterday, I thought it was you that's why I had to ask Sky what your name was. All the feelings and the memories of that one day came flooding back to me, I still care about you and I plan on making your life a lot easier. I will be your sanctuary until I'm able to buy you from Marks and give you the freedom you deserve, if it's the last thing I do."

I had tears streaming down my face as he finished what he had to say. His hand slipped down the side of my face following my arm to my hand before taking it and leading me back to the house. When we got there, I pulled my hand from his and ran up the stairs to the guest room locking the door behind me. I walked over to the bed crawling in and closing my eyes praying for a better day tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 83 52
My final SOA fan-fic, I hope you enjoy.
2.3K 95 11
This is my first story. Hope you all enjoy.
3.2K 326 18
my very 1st fanfic... hope y'all like it
325 0 43
This is my 3rd SOA fan-fic, I was originally writing this for a friend of mine, but she and I are no longer friends so the end of this book will make...