Teddy Bear [Danganronpa]

By DESPAIRINGSCARY

THIS BOOK SUCKS READ SNAKE EYES INSTEAD! Danganronpa x Male Reader •- Y/n L/n is a new student at Hope's Peak... More

Info
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 1 (pt2)
Chapter 1 (pt4)
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 (pt2)
AN
Chapter 2 (pt3)
I made memes
Chapter 2 (pt4)
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 (pt2)
Chapter 3 (Pt2.5)
Chapter 3 (pt3)
I made memes (again)
Chapter 3 (pt4)
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (pt2)
Chapter 4 (pt3)
Special 🎉🥳
Chapter 4 (pt4)
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 (pt2)
Chapter 5 (pt 2.5)
Chapter 5 (pt3)
Chapter 5 (pt3.5)
Chapter 5 (pt4)
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 (pt2)
Chapter 6 (pt3)
Chapter 6 (pt4)
Epilogue
Final AN
Epilogue (New)
TEASER!

chapter 1 (pt3)

1.9K 60 43
By DESPAIRINGSCARY

Destination Despair Part 3

"We have a murder on our hands," Y/n said while everyone around him panicked.

Mahiru screamed, Hajime stared in shock at the body, Ibuki was foaming at the mouth. Monokuma appeared and Nakama also joined the group.

"Good gracious... Things quickly took a turn for the worse." Monokuma said. "On this island paradise, the very first murder has taken place!"

"H-hold on! Then does this mean..!?" Nagito said not finishing his sentence.

"Puhuhu....of course... Byakuya was killed by one of you!" Monokuma told the group.

"I-is that really Byakuya?" Peko entered the room.

"Why? Why did this happen? Why?... Byakuya?" Chiaki said at a loss for functioning words.

"Hmmm, it seems Fuyuhiko isn't here. So in the spirit of keeping everyone on the same page, how about we do this the usual way. " Monokuma then disappeared only to reappear on the monitor.

"A body has been discovered! Now then after a certain amount of time passes, the class trial will begin!" The monitor then turned off.

"Class trial?" Hajime repeated.

"Monokuma has already explained this. If someone is to murder they must not be found guilty in the class trial. If we don't figure this out we'll be killed and the murder will walk free." Y/n summarized.

"No! There's no way someone did something so vial!" Mahiru said looking like she was about to lose it.

"Puhuhu if you make an outburst like that you'll end up as a suspect...." Monokuma appeared back in the room.

"I-I won't believe it...one of us killed Byakuya..." Nagito said.

"If you're actually thinking that way then you are already being conned by the killer. You should be more like M/n, understand what you must do and do it!" Monokuma told them.

"Everyone please you should not believe what Monokuma says!" Monomi appeared.

"Stupid rabbit! Telling them to ignore something that's right in front of them is idiotic. Monokuma is in charge and we must play by his rules!" Nakama scolded her.

"No matter how much you interfere there is only one truth. Which is why I will find out who did this, I already have an idea of who." Y/n said full of confidence.

"In the spirit of lovey doubt and Dovey deception, put your heart and soul into investigating! Good luck!" Monokuma then vanished.

"Wh-what does this mean? I don't understand this at all..!" Mahiru said.

Everyone started to talk to each other about how they didn't believe what was happening. Why it was so hard for them to accept Y/n had no idea. The group assigned Mahiru to guard the body since she claimed to be useless for the investigation. Mikan agreed to do an autopsy.

Nakama gently pulled on the hem of Y/n's shirt to get his attention. He kneeled down to his level with a questioning look on his face.

"Your E- handbook has the Monokuma file in it. It will tell you the basics of the murder. And Y/n please watch your words until you know for sure that he did it." Nakama told him referring to Nagito.

"Your right, I'll make sure to watch my words." he nodded. "Do you know who did it?"

"Sadly no, but even if I did I wouldn't be able to tell you," Nakama answered.

"That's alright, thank you Nakama." he thanked.

"Of course Y/n." Nakama seemed happy to help.

Y/n then stood up and looked at the file.

'The Victims body was discovered in the dining hall of the old building near Hotel Mirai. Estimated time of death 11:30 pm. The victim was repeatedly stabbed over ten times between the chest, throat, and abdominal region, resulting in death. Aside from that, the body has no other injuries, and no such chemicals such as poison were discovered.'

"Damn that's a bit overkill, whoever did this definitely wanted him dead," Y/n said and Nakama nodded.

"I thought the same," Nakama stated.

"Um, Nakama could you get me a notepad and pen. I'd like to write down my findings," he asked the bear who silently complied and waddled off.

The placement of the body was already suspicious to Y/n. The body looked like it hadn't been moved but the only way you could stab him then times is if you moved him somehow. He also questioned how all the blood was contained under the table if Nagito had done it.

Nakama came back with what he asked for and he started writing things down. he took note of the Night vision goggles. At first, he thought maybe Nagito was wearing them but quickly switched it to Byakuya. It was the only Possible way Byakuya could have gotten all the way over there.

The glowing paint on the knife and top told m/n how Nagito could see where it was. he also noticed the air conditioner was set to turn on at 11:30 PM which was around Byakuya's time of death.

He noticed Mikan wasn't quite done with the autopsy and went to help her. "Mind if I help, I've never examined a body before but I specialize in forensic toxicology." He said.

"Y-yes, y-your help w-would be much appreciated," Mikan said.

The two found that the knife didn't match up with the wounds and that Byakuya was definitely killed under the table. Y/n thanked Mikan before going on with the rest of his investigation. He first checked the storage room because of how Nagito advised Peko not to be in there.

That's where Y/n found the source of the outage. There were several clothing irons plugged in. The irons and the air conditioner must have caused an overload. In a hamper was a sheet that had blood on it. Y/n found that extremely suspicious.

He frowned as he realized that he had something wrong. He moved a few boxes and saw an entrance to the under part of the building. After noting that he moved everything back.

He then left and went to the kitchen where Teruteru was. "Hey were you in the dining hall when the power went out?" he asked.

"I made my way there went it went out when the lights came back on I was there." He answered.

He hummed a reply and wrote down his testimony. He then noticed a gas mobile stove and wrote it down. When he exited the kitchen he spotted the fire escape doors. That's when things started to make Teruteru look suspicious.

He then started to piece together the story. Anything he thought might be important he wrote down.

"Y/n have you figured it out?" Nakama asked and he kneeled down to his level.

"I think I have." he nodded and leaned over to whisper who he thought it was.

"So you don't think it was Nagito?" Nakama asked.

"I'm sure he set everything up which really doesn't make him much better," Y/n said.

"Hmm, I think you're right." Nakama tapped his chin with his paw.

"The only thing I don't have a clue about is the murder weapon...." Y/n trailed off before looking around the room.

He spotted Hajime looking at the body. He went over to him and tapped his shoulder. He flinched slightly but his face softened when he found it was Y/n.

"Um, you checked the kitchen for weapons right?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"I was wondering if you found something?" he questioned.

"Well there was a list of things in the kitchen and there was one skewer that was missing." He explained.

"I see...." he trailed off as she wrote that down.

"Wow, your really keeping track," Hajime said while looking at the notepad.

"Well someone's gotta figure this out. I'll catch ya later." he then walked away from him and back to the kitchen.

No one was in there so he took his chance to snoop around. He found nothing until his eyes landed on a big piece of meat. Curious as to why it was there and not in the dining hall he decided to take a look at it.

The bone coming out of the meat looked fake if you took a good look. Using a fork to keep it in place Y/n slightly tugged on the bone. It slipped put a bit revealing the missing skewer. He noticed what looked to be blood mixed in with the juices of the meat. He cringed before putting the skewer back.

He wrote down his findings and moved to the office. Peko was in there and so was the case.

"Hey did anyone come in here during the blackout?" Y/n asked.

"Um I don't know...in truth after eating I had troubles with um..." she trailed off not knowing how to word it. "But in short I was in the bathroom."

"Right... but the case wasn't at all tampered with?" he asked and Peko shook her head no.

"Good." Y/n wrote that down then left.

He found Fuyuhiko outside grumbling about something. "Don't worry baby face I figured it out already." He told him.

"They're going to think it's me ya know, I was the only one to not show up." He said roughly.

"Well, I'll prove them wrong, just relax and let me do my thing," Y/n told him.

M/n then headed over to Byakiya's cottage. He walked in and found Nagito and Hajime already there.

"Oh hey, guys." he greeted.

"Hey, Y/n!" Nagito waved.

"Huh..?" Hajime said and the two other in the room looked at him.

He was reading a letter Byakuya had received. Y/n went and looked at it from beside him.

'BE CAREFUL! The first kill will happen tonight. Someone will definitely kill someone.' The note read.

"Well, I guess that's why Byakuya threw the party and was so uptight about dangerous items." Y/n shrugged and wrote down a note about the letter.

"You seem rather calm about this Y/n." Nagito pointed out.

"Well, I'm sure I'll be a little sad after the trial depending on who's executed. But it will be fine I'll just push it deep down so I don't have to deal with it," he said with a light smile.

"How can you say that so loosely?" Hajime asked.

"Huh? Isn't it normal to keep all your feeling to yourself?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n if you're sad after the trial you can talk to me," Hajime told him and gently took his hand.

"I-I'm sure I'll be fine!" He frantically moved away.

"Hajime could you maybe not flirt with Y/n?" Nagito asked.

"I am not!" Hajime looked at Nagito with wide eyes.

"Ahaha sure." Nagito laughed.

"Hey, Y/n could I see your notebook for a second?" Hajime asked.

"Ah sure." he handed it to him and he held the note beside it to compare the handwriting.

"Good." He said and handed the notebook back. "I was just clarifying that you didn't write the note."

"Wow, you have that little trust in me?" Y/n raised a brow.

"I don't trust anyone, you said it yourself." He smiled then went to leave Nagito following him.

Y/n took one last look around then left the cottage. He read over his notes carefully analyzing each one.

"Alright guys, it's the time! That's right, it's time for the long-awaited class trial!" Monokuma appeared on the monitor nearby. "At the central Island, there is a mountain with my face carved into it. That is Monokuma Rock! Once you are there please proceed to the underground by taking the elevator located at the secret entrance. Puhuhu..see you soon!" The monitor then turned off.

"I guess it's time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5K 32
This is a story about You and Nagito (now decided there's going to be a choice for Hajime at the End!) Will you try to convince him to stop the last...
43K 912 28
Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Daemonologist, has been invited to join the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy. Little did he know he would be thrust into a killi...
1.5K 32 24
14 Students are suddenly prisoned in an academy with no escape. All seemed fine, until the arrival of Monopug. Now the students are forced to kill on...
4.9K 87 12
Raku Nanashi On his first day at Hope's Peak Academy, he had been transported to a tropical island with the students from the 77th Class of Hope's Pe...