Love at first sight (DNF)

بواسطة MCwaffels

This is a world where dreams determen your soulmate, will George find his. Or will he be hurt to much in the... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Three

7 1 0
بواسطة MCwaffels

George was crying all the way home at one point he opened the window and threw the ring out.

Dream didn't talk to George on the way home because he didn't want to upset George even more

On the way Dream stopped by the gas station and got some snacks.

They got home but by that point George had cried him self to sleep so Dream carried George in to the house, but they both got wet because it had started raining.

Dream put George down on the couch and went to get some dry clothes for George and him self.

When Dream came back George was awake and shivering, but still with tears running down his face

"Hey George I got you some dry clothes, wana go get changed" Dream asked carefully and quietly, "Yeah ok." George barely pushed out some words.

Dream waited by the door as George got changed. George came out of the bathroom and Dream asked "See all better now so do you want to stay here on the couch or go to my room" George mumbled "I don't want to stay here" Dream smiled "ok then lets go upstairs"

Dream grabbed the snacks that he got, and helped George get upstairs

Dream thought

"What happened he is so week and sad he wasn't like this before"

George thought

"W- why did she do this was I a bad boyfriend I don't understand and with the dreams it was going all grea-- "

And as soon as they were in Dreams room George just collapsed because suddenly like a ton of bricks had hit him he remembered all the times Jenny covered up a bad dream.

"GEORGE!!" Dream screamed. Dream got George up on the bed and put a blanket over him in a couple minutes George woke up and saw Dream next to him, he curled up in to Dreams arms "For a year it was fake... all of it was fake" Dream hugged George and quietly asked "What what was fake" George just cried in to Dreams arms and told him every thing about the cheating and the dreams. "That's horrible... SHE is horrible!" Dream rubbed Georges back

Dream thought

"Oh poor George he didn't do anything to deserve this. And Jenny better hope we never meet because she would get a fist in the face so fast. I don't even care that she is a girl that's unforgivable what she did "

For hours they just cuddled as George cried in to Dreams arms. They were interrupted by the ringing of Georges phone it was Jenny George couldn't answer it was to painful to talk to her.

Dream picked up the phone and didn't say any thing all he heard was Jenny pleading for George to forgive her and that she wants to sort things out and she wants to talk with him. All Dream said was "I'm sorry who is this I think you got the wrong number" Jenny got confused "Who is this where is George" Dream said angerly "That doesn't concern you" Jenny scoffed "Yeah it does he is my Boyfriend" Dream chuckled "No no he is your EX boyfriend" Jenny yelled "I didn't hear that from him it's not true I will believe it only if he will say it and -- " Dream had enough of her so he hung up and blocked her.

George looked up at Dream and smiled for the first time in hours. "Someone is chearring up" Dream chuckled "Thank you so much Dream!" George lowered his smile remembering the hurt full things Jenny did. "Oh no problem I would do anything for you, hey every thing is gona be ok you are gona get over this"
Dream lifted George chin up "Thanks Dream" George said weakly.

"Hey Dream could we stay here for a litle bit cuddling" George asked Dream "Of course anything that makes you feel beter" Dream chuckled.

They got on the bed and started cuddling.

George thought

"Dream is so amazing because he stood up for me I feel so safe in his arms"

Dream thought

"George is so cute when he is sleepy, ahh this is the perfect time to tell him how I feel, no I can't he just got out of a long relationship, for now I will be the loving hands of friend"

George fell a sleep in Dreams arms while Dream just watched him sleep.

Sapnap came home later and he couldn't wait to see George with Jenny all happy, but when he entered there was no one there, but there was a big pile of wet clothes in the bathroom and a plastic bag from the gas station in the kitchen.

Sapnap looked in the guest bedroom they were not there. So the next place he thought to look was Dreams room.

He knocked quietly and opened the door there he saw George all curled up in Dreams very big hoodie and and a blanket. Dream was next to George with his arms around him just watching George sleep.

Sapnap whispered "Hey Dream what happened" Dream jumped a bit "Oh hey I'm gone get up and lets go talk in the hall way so I can explain everything"

Dream carefully lifted up George off his hand and went to the hallway to talk to Sapnap.

Sapnap asked "Dream so what happened" Dream sighed and explained everything about the cheating and the dreams and the call.

Sapnap got mad "Who does she think she is, George didn't deserve that. What the heck that's horrible. Oh that's it I'm calling Karl and we're going to make her pay" Dream nodded "Yeah yeah I know I had the same idea but we can't we have to be with George right now we can't make things worse, oh and of topic when are you gona tell Karl that you like him" Sapnap blushed "Stop it I am gona tell him just not right now, and yeah we have to be here for George when he is ready we will get revenge"

Dream chuckled "Ok I'm gona go back to George he is still shivering from the cold rain" Sapnap smiled "Ok bye"

Dream went in to the room and smiled when he saw George still sleeping. Dream got next to George and put his arms around him and he fell a sleep too.

When they woke up it was 2 am.
"Good morning, feeling better" Dream smiled "Good morning, yeah a litle" George said in a sleepy voice. "What time is it anyway" George yawned "It's 2 am" Dream blinded him self by looking at the bright screen of his phone. "Hey Dream wana get drunk I think it would help me" George asked out of no where "Umm isn't it to early for that... but ok if it will make you feel better" Dream yawned

George grabbed Dream and ran downstairs to the kitchen. Dream got a couple beers from the fridge and the started talking.

After three bottles of beer "You know Dream you are the best person *hic* I have ever met, I have never connected with someone so *hic* fast" George said already being a litle tipsy "Thanks George that means a lot to me" Dream smiled still being pretty sober drunken only one and a half bottles of bear.

They drunk the hole six pack of bear together. George drank 4 bottles and Dream drank 2

"Lets get something stronger like that vodka bottle right over there" George smiled "ok but not a lot I don't want you getting to drunk" Dream smiled
"Yeah yeah ok Dad~~, now lets drink"

Dream thought
"What's goten in to him, he must still be really upset I don't think he would drink this much if he wasn't hurting inside"

It was already 5 am and George had drunken half a bottle of vodka he was full on drunk drunk Dream had drunken one fourth of the bottle so he was tipsy.

"Ok ok that's enough lets go upstairs" Dream said calmly "but no lets fin- finish... the the bottle" George slurred his words "we can finish it tomorrow"
Dream was trying to get George on his legs. Dream saw that George couldn't even stand and let at lone walk so he put Georges arm around his shoulder and helped him get upstairs.

"You know Dream... I think you're hot... but like like.... no homo but I- I still think you're hot... but not like in a gay way" George slurred his words and thinking they where already in Dreams room he started to take his clothes off to go to bed "Yeah I understand and thanks.... wow wow budy we're not in our room yet" Dream blushed a bit

When they got to Dreams room George was almost naked he let go of Dream, walked next to the bed took his underwear off got in under the covers and fell a sleep

Dream didn't see this because he was grabbing Georges clothes of the ground and locking the door so Sapnap wouldn't wake them up the next morning. He turned around and saw George already a sleep he chuckled and then he saw Georges underwear on the ground and realized that George for some reason was naked. Dream blushed and got a blanket for him self so it wouldn't be even more awkward in the morning. And Dream fell a sleep.

Next morning George woke up with his head on Dreams chest, with a horrible head ache and very thirsty he sat up in the bed and when he did he realized he was completely naked as he was trying to get the blanket from under Dream he fell off the bed and the blanket fell on top of George.

Dream woke up from all the noise and looked over the edge of the bed and saw George with a blanket over him.

"Good morning, how you feeling" Dream chuckled because he was feeling just fine from yesterday "Oh good morning Dream.. ah well I don't know why I'm naked, I don't remember anything from last night, my head hurts and I am really thirsty" Georges face turned a dark shade of pink because he was a litle embarrassed

"LOOK AWAY DREEAM!~~" George yelled while slowly and carefully getting up "ok ok it's not like I wanted to look" Dream chuckled and turned around

Dream thought

"I actually don't want to se maybe I'm getting over this silly crush... I mean I don't know he is so sweet and cute, but he is straight and I am ok with that because I'm over him"

George wrapped the blanket around him self and stumbled to the bathroom

Leave your suggestions and thoughts in the comments ly and I will post the next part as soon as I finish it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
211K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...