The Symbol Of EVIL Deku

By Akram2908

This is my first story so don't get your hopes high as for the rest of the story... JUST READ THE DAMN STORY! More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Just some questions + some random shit
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Just a quick question for a new story idea
The Pokemon story is out!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

2.4K 31 47
By Akram2908

Kyouka Pov

Kyouka: 'A few days has passed since Izuku told me everything and asked me to join him. I've been thinking about it a lot latley. I watched a few villain attacks and noticed that most of the heroes only arrive when the media there is or a huge crowd. Today is friday that means i have to tell Izuku which side i choose. I'll tell him after school. Isn't the trip to the USJ today?'

Izuku Pov

Izuku: "Allright everything is prepared but i do hope that we didn't have to use Nomu" Izuku said as he scratched his head.

Dr. Garaki: "Don't worry the Nomu can give All Might a run for his money but are you sure that you and Kurugiri should go alone i mean we could get some thugs?" Garaki asked Izuku

Izuku: "I don't want to fight them i just want to give them the chance to fight for the right cause." Izuku said as he looked at the doctor

Kurugiri: "How many you think will join us?" Kurugiri asked drinking his last Whiskey bottle.

Izuku: "I really hope that Kyouka will join us she texted me earlier that she will tell me after school which side she will choose. But i also really hope that Uncle Aizawa will join us he searched after me since i was announced missing, i know he wasn't often there for me since he is an Underground Hero but he was one of the only ones who treated me good." Izuku said with hope that both will join them.

As soon as he said that Hisashi appeared with a remote in his hand.

All For One: "Here Kurugiri this will shut down your Warp Gate to transform you back to Oboro Shirakumo" Hisashi said as gave the remote back to Kurugiri.

Kurugiri: "Thanks this means a lot to me" Kurugiri said with a misty smile.

Izuku: "Who is Oboro Shirakumo?" Izuku asked confused

All For One: "Right we never told you so it all started with..."

~A whole explanation later~

Izuku: "So Kurugiri was back then friends uncle Aizawa before you found him half dead and saved him with turning Oboro Shirakumo to the Whiskey loving Misty Man Kurugiri?" Izuku said

All For One/Kurugiri: "pretty much yeah" they said one the same time

Izuku: "Allright let me change clothes then we can go to the USJ" Izuku said as go to his room.

(A/N this is how his villain outfit look like not my art)

(A/N and he wears All For One's Helmet because why not!)

Izuku: "Allright let's go" Izuku said as he put the helmet on.

~USJ~

3rd Pov

Thirteen: "Welcome to the USJ!" She said as she showed whole Class 1A the USJ

Bakugou: "Hey teach shouldn't All Might be here?" Bakugou asked Aizawa in rude tone.

Aizawa: "sigh... That blonde bafoon will come later." Aizawa said in a tired voice.

Suddenly a purple portal opend downstairs the USJ. Out of the portal came a guy with helmet and the portal transformed in to misty man wearing a bartender outfit.

Kirishima: "Cool they even have fake villains!" Kirishima said with a big grin. (A/N I always wanted to write that one :D)

Aizawa: "Those are not fake villains. Say what do you want?" Aizawa asked as he got ready to fight.

Bakugou: "Who cares what they want they are villans so they should DIE! KAMIKAZE STYLE 8%" Bakugou screamed as he powerd up One For All to 8% (A/N Kamikaze Style = Full Cowling)

Bakugou jumped as he let out a huge exlposion to boost his attack.

Bakugou: "8% Rolling Thunder Burst!" Bakugou screamed as he was about to hit Izuku but he dodged him like it's nothing. Izuku grabbed Bakugous arm twisting it with one of his strengh enhancement quirks. Bakugou let out a scream of pain. Izuku then grabbed Bakugou on his collar and whisperd in his ear.

Izuku: "This is not a way to greet an old friend  Kaachan..." Izuku whisperd.

Bakugou: "What are you talk-" before he could finish his sentence Izuku gut punched him knocking him in an instant out.

Izumi: "WHO THE FUCK THINK  YOU ARE TO TOUCH MY KATSUKI!" Izumi said really angry.

Izuku: "You know it hurts that my own sister don't recognize my voice" Izuku took of the helmet revealing his face

Izumi: "What you quirkless cunt should be dead?!" Izumi said with rage filled in her voice.

Aizawa: "Izuku..." Shouta couldn't believe it the boy he searched day and night for was alive and here.

Izuku: "And now for what i want." Izuku said as he slowly walked up the stairs to the class and Aizawa.

Izumi: "Don't you dare to ignore your sister you little bitch i should have killed you myself!" Izumi screamed as she threw insults at Izuku but he ignored her.

As Izuku arrived at the top he laid his Helmet to ground and bowed.

Izuku: "Allow me to introduce myself my name is Izuku Midoriya formely known as Izuku Yagi but i hate this last name" He said the last part with venom in his voice.

As he started to look up again he saw that the class was in a fighting stance except Kyouka and Aizawa ready to attack . But this doesn't matter for now he just looked at his Uncle who looked at him with wide open eyes.

Izuku: "I'm sorry Uncle Aizawa that i didn't show myself sooner and that you had to search for me i understand if you hate me-" Izuku was interrupted by a hug from Aizawa.

Aizawa: "I don't hate you. I'm just so glad that you're back and alive i missed you Izuku." Shouta said as he hugged him tighter afraid that he go missing again.

Izuku: "I missed you too uncle." Izuku said as he hugged him back.

Kaminari: "Mr.Aizawa you should get away from him he's nothing but a monster he broke my nose during the entrance exam!" Kaminari said.

Izuku: "The better question is why did they allowed to let you in. You tried during the entrance exam to rape Jirou over there." Izuku said with pure hatred in his voice.

The class was shocked to hear that and bombed Kyouka with questiones but that made her really uncomfortable especially when Mina asked her how big he was (A/N cough 0.5 inches). Izuku who had enough of this decieded to speak again.

Izuku: "If i may get your attention please-"

Mineta: "At first you got my attention but now you got my erection" Mineta joked as he laughed and grabbed his non existing 'erection'.

Izuku: "Will he be missed?" Izuku asked

Class 1A/Aizawa: "No" they said in unison

That's when Izuku pulled Mineta with his telekinese quirk to him and punched him in outer space.

Izuku: "As for why i'm here i want to give you all a chance to be true heroes not one of these fakes you say now. Who only do this Job for money and fame." Izuku said with determanation in his voice.

Sero: "Why should we believe you?" Sero said

Izuku: "Hey you with the red and white hair you're Shouto Todoroki right son of Number 2 Hero Endeavor right?"

Todoroki: "Yes" he said with no emotion.

Izuku: "I know what your father did to your family, i'm sorry about that " Izuku said with a sad tone

Todoroki: "What do you know about my problems you don't even know what i have to go through i don't need your pity!" Todoroki said clearly angry from his daddy issues.

Izuku: "You're right i don't know much about daddy issues cause i've got family issues. Quick questions did Izumi told you guys about our 'dad' more like her dad cause how did she said once oh i remember cause i'm a 'a quirkless adopted piece of dirt that shouldn't be alive at all'." Izuku said.

Todoroki: "No she didn't told us anything about him" He said

Izuku: "Cool than this will shock you even more how fake most of the heroes now are. Her dad is All Might now you thinking 'wow your dad is All Might that's so  cool!' Let me tell you it isn't...

~A whole sad and tragic backstory later~

Izuku: "So which side will you choose?" Izuku asked looking at the silent Class 1A that's until Aizawa walked to Izuku.

Aizawa: "I'll join you, i know how corrupted it is out there and you're right most of the are truly fake and if theres finally a chance to make everything better i will take it" Shouta said as stood behind Izuku."

Izuku: "So who's next?" Izuku asked that's when Kyouka walks to Izuku and Aizawa.

Izuku: "Look Kyouka i know that you're problably angry that i didn't tell you about this plan here b-" he was interrupted by a punch to his shoulder

Kyouka: "I'm not angry dude besides it's friday and my answer is that i'll join you i watched the last days villain attacks and most of the heroes just arrived when the media was there... So it's better to work for a change than leave it like it is now." She said as she too stood behind him.

Izuku: "Anybod-" That's when Izuku got hit by a big explosion from the now conscious Bakugou.

Bakugou: "Don't believe what he says he's just a pathetic Deku who's crazy i mean it's All Might he's the number 1 Hero to be his son is a honour" Bakugou said with a big smirk because the class started to whisper among them and got into a fighting stance again.

Izuku was not impressed he knew most of them were to stupid. But the thing that made him angry is that one of them was able to flee to go for help.

Izuku: "Crap we have like 10 minutes until All Might arrives." Izuku said.

Izuku: "Kurugiri we go home" Izuku told Kurugiri but before Kurugiri could bring them home Izumi stopped Kurugiri with her quirk.

Izumi: "Quick Katsuki defeat them untill dad arrives!" She said as she struggeld to stop Kurugiri.

Bakugou: "Stand back extras he's mine" Bakugou said as he powerd his Kamikaze Style to 8%.

Izuku: "If you wanna fight that's ok by me" Izuku said as took his gloves off.

Bakugou: "Aww, the little nerd got the balls to fight now how cute!" Bakugou said in a mocking tone.

Izuku: "Bitch, i'm adorable" Izuku said as black and red lightning accours from his body (A/N It's like Full Cowling just that it isn't One for All but a shit ton of Strenght enhancment quirks if you have a name for it please let me know :D)

Bakugou didn't waste a second and began attacking Izuku with huge explosions. Izuku however was still standing still.

Bakugou: "You don't move at all that's fine by me die you stupid nerd!" Bakugou fired his special move at Izuku.

Bakugou: "KAMIKAZE STYLE 8% : AP-SHOT" That's when many big explosions came out of Bakugous hand hitting all Izuku.

Bakugou: "Now with tha's over the traitor bitch and the traitor teacher are next!" But before he could fire at them a ball with blackflames and lighting around flew at him but he could barley dodge.

That's when he saw Izuku still standing there without a scratch doing the only good thing from 'The Last Jedi'

(A/N he used Revert Step and his Hyper Regenaration quirk for this)

Bakugou: "HOW ARE YOU NOT HURT I USED 8%!!!" Bakugou couldn't believe it with 8% he was super strong.

Izuku: "8% of what? Oh do you mean..." That's when Izuku run towards Bakugou slamming him with full force to ground breaking some of his rips.

Izuku: "One For All?" Izuku whisperd in his ear as he punched Bakugou in the face.

Bakugou: "How do you know about it?!" He asked/screamed angrily

Izuku: "Does this really matter but you're right as he turned himself in to a pickle is the funniest shit ever seen but do you know what's even funnier?" Izuku said as he broke another rip from Bakugou.

Izuku: "Seeing you in pain!" Izuku said with a really happy smile.

Bakugou couldn't help but scream. Meanwhile the whole class escaped cause they didn't want to fight Izuku. Izumi on other hand was even angrier as before.

Izumi: "HOW DARE YOU SON OF A BITCH HURT MY KATSUKI" she let go of Kurugiri and storemd after Izuku.

Izuku: "JOKES ON YOU WE HAVE THE SAME MOTHER" Izuku yelled back at her.

Before Izumi could attack Izuku got she hit by Kyouka's heart beat attack knocking her out. That of course put a smile on Izuku's face.

Izuku: "Good Job Kyouka take her to Kurugiri we are taking her hostage" Kyouka did as Izuku said

Bakugou: "No you don't" Bakugou said as he powerd an 100% explosion up but Izuku used is lightning quirk shocking Bakugou.

Izuku: "I know what happens when you use 100% of One For All you break your hands just by using one explosion. That's why..." Izuku saide as he stepped on his arm using his strenght enhancment quirks breaking arm.

Izuku: "I'll break your arm instead! Well i have to go now but just that you know this little fight here is not part of my revenge nohoho my revenge is something way more worse i'll give you even a little riddle 'enjoy your life with your family cause you never know when it's over...' As for One For All i'll take it some other day from you, who dares to call him self a hero 'Izuku spits on Bakugou's face' Oh and my dad gave me this message that you should give All Might. Say to him 'I'm back bitches' ok thank you bye bye asshole" With one last kick in the rips he let Bakugou go and walks to his now new Team.

Bakugou: "What are you planning to do with Izumi!?" He said still weak from the whole beating

Izuku: "I am going to break her" Izuku said with a really sweet smile before shooting on last lightning attack on Bakugou knocking him out.

Izuku, Aizawa and Kyouka are half way through the warp gate as All Might's burst through the door.

All Might: "Don't fear why because I'm her-" All Might got interrupted by Izuku.

Izuku: "You're to late 'Bitch Might'' Izuku said flipping the bird to All Might surprisingly Kyouka and Aizawa joined in and then they escaped through the portal.

~Back to the hideout~

All For One: "Oh you're back and you brought a new member, a hostage and a... hobo?" That's when everyone except Aizawa starts laughing.

Aizawa: "No, i'm his uncle and you're Izuku's father right?" He asked

All For One: "Yes, he's my sweet little cinnamonn roll who i would kill everyone on this planet and myself" Hisashi said with a proud smile

Aizawa: "I need an drink" Aizawa sighed.

Kurugiri: "Ah i see so you're a man of drink culture aswell" Kurugiri said as he pulled the Whiskey out.

Aizawa: "I think i got a new best friend" Aizawa said as he and Kurugiri have their 'Whiskey talk'

Izuku: "And now to you sister, Dr. Garaki is everything ready?" Izuku asked

Dr. Garaki: "Yes everything is ready here are the quirk cancelling cuffs you can now throw her in."

Kyouka: "What are you planning to do with her?" Kyouka asked curious.

~Izuku explained his revenge on Izumi~

Kyouka: "Allright... This plan is awsome!" Kyouka said with said still amazed.

~Time Skip~

Izumi starts to wake up only to find her in quirk cancelling cuffs in a dark room.

Izuku: "Oh you're awake nice" Izuku said with a happy smile.

Izumi: "Where are am i?" Izumi asked scared.

Izuku: "Don't worry about it, ok i have to go now have fun with my little friend here~" Izuku said with a huge smile than she looked one last time at Izuku which will be the last time for some days.

(A/N that's the smile she saw)

As the door closed a other door opend out came a Nomu not just any Nomu (A/N The Nomu from the USJ) This nomu had an hard 9-Inch long and 6-Inch thick cock between his legs ready for some fun.

Izumi: "NO PLEASE IZUKU I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK OR LET YOU FUCK ME BUT NOT THAT THING PLEASE I BEG YOU!" Izumi pleaded for her life but the only responde she became from Izuku is crazy laughter and a 'maybe if you are good girl have fun with Nomu!'

The only thought Izumi had was 'I'm fucked'

(A/N That's it if should write the Scene between Izumi and Nomu let me know or if Izuku should have a turn break her completly if you know what i mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) )

That's all folks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 12 14
I don't own any of the characters or photos and this is my first story just a whole bunch of smut a lil angst and fluff if you don't like it oh well...
118K 2.5K 32
This is my first story so please bare with me!
13.6K 157 29
This book is in progress plz enjoy and this is my first story