I Hate Football Players 3 | 1...

By still_just_me

If at first you don't succeed, then level the playing field and take a second chance. Two years ago, Ellie Ha... More

Upfront paperwork
Prologue: Ellie
Chapter 1: Ellie
Chapter 2: Ellie
Chapter 3: Ellie
Chapter 4: Logan
Chapter 5: Ellie
Chapter 6: Logan
Chapter 7: Ellie
Chapter 8: Logan
Chapter 9: Ellie
Chapter 10: Ellie
Chapter 11: Ellie
Chapter 12: Ellie
Chapter 13: Logan
Chapter 14: Ellie
Chapter 15: Logan
Chapter 16: Ellie
Chapter 17: Logan
Chapter 18: Ellie
Chapter 19: Logan
Chapter 20: Ellie
Chapter 21: Ellie
Chapter 22: Ellie
Chapter 23: Logan
Chapter 23: Ellie
Chapter 25: Ellie
Chapter 26: Logan
Chapter 27: Ellie
Chapter 28: Logan
Chapter 29: Ellie
Chapter 30: Logan
Chapter 31: Ellie
Chapter 32: Logan
Chapter 33: Ellie
Chapter 34: Logan
Chapter 35: Logan
Chapter 36: Ellie
Chapter 37: Ellie
Chapter 38: Ellie
Chapter 39: Logan
Chapter 40: Logan
Chapter 41: Logan
Chapter 42: Ellie
Chapter 43: Logan
Chapter 44: Ellie
Chapter 45: Logan
Chapter 46: Ellie
Chapter 47: Logan
Chapter 48: Ellie
Chapter 49: Ellie
Chapter 50: Logan
Chapter 51: Ellie
Chapter 52: Ellie
Chapter 53: Ellie
Chapter 54: Ellie
Chapter 55: Logan
Chapter 56: Ellie
Chapter 57: Logan
Chapter 58: Logan
Chapter 59: Ellie
Chapter 60: Ellie
Chapter 61: Logan
Chapter 62: Logan
Chapter 63: Logan
Chapter 64: Ellie
Chapter 65: Logan
Chapter 66: Ellie
Chapter 67: Ellie
Chapter 68: Ellie
Chapter 70: Logan
Chapter 71: Ellie
Chapter 72: Ellie
Chapter 73: Logan
Chapter 74: Ellie
Chapter 75: Ellie
Intermission
Chapter 76: Ellie
Chapter 77: Harper
Chapter 78: Ellie
Chapter 79: Logan
Chapter 80: Logan
Chapter 81: Logan
Chapter 82: Ellie
Chapter 83: Logan
Chapter 84: Logan
Chapter 85: Ellie
Chapter 86: Ellie
Chapter 87: Logan
Chapter 88: Ellie
Chapter 89: Logan
Chapter 90: Logan
Chapter 91: Ellie
Chapter 92: Logan
Chapter 93: Ellie
Chapter 94: Ellie
Chapter 95: Logan
Chapter 96: Ellie
Chapter 97: Jake
Chapter 98: Ellie
Chapter 99: Logan
Chapter 100: Logan
Chapter 101: Ellie
Chapter 102: Logan
Chapter 103: Ellie
Chapter 104: Ellie
Chapter 105: Ellie
Chapter 106: Ellie
Chapter 107: Logan
Chapter 108: Logan
Chapter 109: Ellie
Chapter 110: Ellie
Chapter 111: Ellie
Chapter 112: Ellie
Chapter 113: Ellie
Chapter 114: Logan
Chapter 115: Emmitt
Chapter 116: Ellie
Chapter 117: Harper
Chapter 118: Jake
Chapter 119: Harper
Chapter 120: Ellie
Chapter 121: Jake
Chapter 122: Logan
Chapter 123: Ellie
Chapter 124: Ellie
Chapter 125: Logan
Chapter 126: Ellie
Chapter 127: Logan
Chapter 128: Ellie
Chapter 129: Ellie
Chapter 130: Ellie
Chapter 131: Ellie
Chapter 132: Ellie
Chapter 133: Logan
Chapter 134: Logan
Chapter 135: Ellie
Epilogue: Ellie
What's Coming Next..

Chapter 69: Ellie

4.9K 242 268
By still_just_me

A/N: mature content (look at me go 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️).

The next week blew by in a blur. Our same regimented schedules and Logan's late practices continued, I tutored Kade twice more term papers in his writing class, and Charlie and I sweated through another yoga class where 'man-bun Dan' the instructor now looked at me with a weird sadness in his doe-shaped brown eyes.

The only thing that had changed was how much Logan distracted me. I couldn't put all the blame on him but whenever we were alone in the apartment, which nearly all the time I was there, I physically craved him. He'd lit an internal pilot light of hormones within me and, going off how we slept together at least once a day now, he felt the same. Every time was different but the connection and satisfaction were the same, until the next time I saw him and my switch was flipped again.

Logan, to his credit, was a terrible instigator. His ridiculous good looks aside, he knew me too well. Logan in just a post-shower towel, which he intentionally affected me with because half the time an erection greeted me when said towel was dropped down to his ankles, ceased any coherent thoughts in my head.

His physical contact charged the air around me to the point I wasn't surprised any more. Just a stroke of his thumb over the back of my hand raised the hairs at the nape of my neck and I melted into his touch. Even the relaxed, cocky grin he wore while a post-sex glow lit up his face afterwards challenged me for another round.

I'm starting to understand Harper a little better.

"Please tell me it's normal," I whispered to Harper one night while Logan brushed his teeth in the bathroom.

Logan's week was busier than mine, with the same regimented practices, film study, and weight training preparations for the upcoming away game at the University of Michigan. I knew more from the glimmer in his eyes than what little he'd mentioned about the game to me that he looked forward to it. Solely based on his excitement, I couldn't wait to see why, even if on TV again.

"Completely, given how ridiculously repressed you two were," Harper replied sarcastically.

My free hand palmed my forehead. "What do I do about it?"

"Enjoy the ride," she gave a less helpful response than I'd hoped for. "Buy a kama sutra book, lube up, practice Kegels, I don't know but I'm envious of your sex honeymoon."

Only she would say that.

"Sex honeymoon?" I echoed, then inwardly groaned at the faint throbs of interest in my core area at those words.

"You're -" she started when whatever words followed evaporated in a mental puff of smoke within my mind because Logan stepped out of the bathroom and into my line of sight.

And not a slow campfire smoldering burnout. More like a historical camera poof.

"Ready for bed?" he asked casually but I barely heard his words either, let alone whatever Harper still said.

My entire body whimpered at the sight of Logan, how his boxer briefs clung tight to his hips and upper thighs, the muscles in his biceps flexed from just how he held his dirty clothes in his hands, and the darkening of his irises the longer I gaped at him. One tiny upward lift of the corners of his mouth while he walked past the bed to his dirty laundry basket in the closet told me he'd intentionally given me an eye-level view of his crotch.

Really, really not fair.

I must've made some audible sound, because Harper cursed loudly, then abruptly ended our call.

My skin warmed when Logan moved back around the room, set his wallet on his dresser, gave me one more frontal view that I couldn't have torn my eyes away from him if I'd tried, then flicked off the light. While my eyes adjusted to only the moonlight that cast a dim light into the room, his large frame approached his side of the bed. The humble fact that he was so ridiculously attractive, not an ounce of fat anywhere on that tall, muscular body, and yet he not only wanted but waited two years for me still blew my mind.

Guess I'll have to blow something else to show him I appreciate that.

"Tomorrow we have that group thing with Emmitt and Amy," he grumbled as he slid into bed next to me.

"Hmm..." I murmured, rolled towards him, and traced the pads of my fingers gently over his jawline. With a slight shift, I leaned forwards and pressed my lips against his. He responded and moved his lips over mine. A spark of mint taste from his toothpaste teased the tip of my tongue but I pulled back and ended the kiss quickly.

With a shift of my hips, I snuggled in closer, breathed in his fresh soap scent, and pressed soft kisses into the roughness on his jawline. He hummed quietly in response while one of his large hands cupped the back of my neck, where his thumb stroked gently below my hairline. Logan usually was the more physical affectionate one between us and, at this moment, I felt like that needed to change.

"Lie back," I said quietly into the side of his neck, then dragged my lips down to his shoulder, where I pressed my palm into the warm, smooth skin.

The slight upward lift in his eyebrows challenged me but the sparkle in his blue eyes flickered only with interest as he obliged and laid flat on his back. With one push from my legs, I climbed over and laid flat on top of him, stomach to stomach. While I definitely felt his hardness grew against my core area, he wrapped his arms around me in a gentle hug.

"If you sleep like this, I won't complain," he admitted quietly and ran one of his hands from the top of my head downward, then repeated the soothing movement while I laid with my cheek pressed into his chest.

The constant thumps of his heart and warm embrace threatened to lull me into sleep but my stubbornness of what I needed to say and he deserved to hear kept my eyes open. With soft strokes of my finger in an aimless pattern over his pectoral muscle, I whispered, "I love you, Logan."

His hand on my head paused on my head and the thumps in my cheek sped up. Softness mixed with amusement in his voice when he replied, "Love you too, Ellie."

My cheek bounced a few times as he laughed quietly, so I rolled my head until my chin dug into his sternum until his laughs stopped. "What?"

Logan's cockiness took full control of his voice. "Took you long enough to say it first."

"Oh, challenge accepted." My hands moved to his sides, where the ridges of his oblique muscles sat. With one twist of my index fingers between them, right into the nerves, he flinched under me.

I palmed the bed on one side, then pushed myself up and sat back on my heels between his legs. With one grasp, my hands dragged his underwear down to his knees, then off one leg. The partial erection I exposed lengthened and swelled the more I massaged my way up his inner thighs, then gently pushed them slightly further open.

His normal increased temperature warmed my palms the more I ran them up and down, in circular and wavelength movements, with extra pressure from my downward thumbs on his inner thighs. I teased further as my thumbs circled up to the seams where his legs joined his pelvis, outlined the angular muscles under his navel, then moved my hands off.

Logan laid completely still but the slightly higher and faster lift in his chest, combined with the red blush that spread over his erection until he was almost fully hard, the large central veins protruded slightly, and his pink scrotum nestled downward, were the only further encouragement I needed.

My knees shuffled forwards and I tipped down, then trailed my index finger down the center line of his shaft. The veins pulsed slightly and his skin stretched as he hardened under my touch. With featherlike strokes, I traced outlines around the edge of his head, over his small center slit, and up and down both sides of his shaft.

Warmth radiated from his thighs onto the hand I moved and braced my weight between his legs, and I picked up his penis in the other hand. One look at Logan showed he wore a completely different expression. His lower lip rolled between his teeth and his eyes, deep as a stormy ocean, watched me with an unblinking gaze.

My hair puddled around his hips as I lowered my head, which I was thankful for because while we'd done this a few times, shyness always flooded through me at the initiation stage.

"Close your eyes," I whispered and blew a soft breath over his head, which now glistened with precum. "Let me take care of you."

Logan silently obliged me but my lips parted when one of his hands threaded through my hair, then cupped the back of my neck. His grip was anything but forceful or guided me anywhere, only soft and supportive like he supported my neck. For that, I placed a tiny kiss on the very tip of his head, then softly teased the area with my tongue. Slowly and deliberately, I licked and coated every inch of what I now knew from anatomy class were his glans, frenulum, and corona, where the soft velvety nerves contrasted against the now hard shaft in my hand's grip.

After a deep breath, I flattened my tongue near his base and dragged slow, harder strokes upward, then pumped my hand down once I reached the top. A low groan escaped Logan but his body's relaxed position and soft hold on my head remained unchanged. My free hand lifted off the smooth sheets and teased a few strokes below his navel while I circled my tongue around his sensitive rim until the faintly salty taste of his precum mixed with my saliva.

"Fuck..." Logan groaned softly when I pursed my lips and slowly sucked only his head into my mouth, where my tongue circled around it once, then I dragged him out with equal pressure. A few iterations later, I gently added the scrapes of my teeth on the inward draw, which rewarded me with a few flinches of Logan's left inner thigh.

"Ellie, fuck I'm sorry I'll never tease you again." He folded his free hand's elbow across his forehead.

I exhaled sharply at his words, then sucked him in deeper, past my teeth but took in only a couple of inches, rounded him with my tongue, then pumped my hand upwards on the exit. I built up a slow but steady pace, in, where I circled my tongue around him and stroked my hand down the outside part of his shaft, then completely out. I moved up and down, repeatedly, until Logan moaned on every inward draw.

With my bottom hand, I reached past his rock-hard shaft and kneaded his warm, saggy balls around in my fingers. His reactions increased ten-fold as I found the tighter inside tissue, rolled it around against my palm with each circumference my tongue took inside my mouth, then relaxed my grasp.

His entire body stiffened, spasmed, and flinched with every slow movement. The pads of his fingertips pressed a light tension on my skull. My own internal heat built up as my core area pulsed with excitement just while I watched as this gigantor, muscular man writhed, moaned beautifully low groans, and reacted to my shallow movements, until a slight prick of tears beaded up in my eyes.

With hollowed cheeks, I drew him inward, then removed my tongue's involvement and sucked hard. The tears trailed over my cheeks and I thought of anything but choking as I swallowed, over and over while my hands tugged his lower areas. The muscles in his thighs around me tensed and flinched and slight pops ran out between his groans and curses when his toes knuckled over.

"Ellie, I'm so close, but -" Logan groaned out with a tighter grip on my head.

"Mmm." I sucked him in deeper for one more draw, pulled him out, and assured him, "I want you to finish."

Hopefully I don't throw up.

I loved Logan for how unselfish he was and, since at the moment all I cared about was his release, loved him more for the way he paused and examined me. I threw him what I hoped was an encouraging enough smile and nodded.

Logan and I had mostly done blow jobs in the shower because I had such a sensitive gag reflex, which was also why I'd never deep-throated him. He still seemed like he hadn't minded, especially with the strings of his low-toned curse words that rejoined the air with the soft sucks and slurps from my mouth.

Once his legs flinched, I sucked and pumped harder, up and down to the point where my hand and jaw fatigued. I ignored both sources of tired throbs in my body and pushed faster until Logan's shaft pulsed and his hot liquid hit my tongue and the back of my throat. Thankfully, he tasted pretty mild but I still gagged as I swallowed what fit and what couldn't shamelessly leaked out the sides of my lips.

After the last pumps, I swallowed hard and wiped off my face with the edge of my pajama shirt. Flat on his back, Logan gasped and heaved like he'd finished a workout. I sat up and watched the muscles of his abdomen, gleamed with perspiration, relaxed and flexed with his breaths, then leaned over and pressed a kiss onto the center of his chest.

"Give me." He panted and lazily reached one hand in my general direction. "And... I'll..."

"Shh," I shushed him with a soft kiss into his shoulder, then laid down and snuggled up to his side. "Not tonight."

Logan's mouth tightened in protest but his eyes stayed closed. While I'd definitely wanted and appreciated how physically connected we'd been, my vagina and bloated abdomen both needed a break.

A different set of tears filled my eyes while I stroked my hand gently over the smooth, hot skin in the center of his chest. Filled with the welt of affection I held inside that wanted to be screamed out, I kissed Logan's shoulder again then rolled my lips inward. Instead of vomiting my feelings, I tucked myself closer until Logan's breathing evened out, then rolled away from the giant furnace.

My giant furnace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Faking It By Kate

Teen Fiction

120K 8K 54
All that high school junior Ellie Morris-Whittaker wants is to play division one soccer in college. Good thing she has a full ride to a super-prestig...
4.5M 103K 27
[COMPLETED] WARNING: I wrote this when I was in high school, which was about seven/eight years ago. That reflects so much in the writing of this book...
1M 49.5K 43
Eighteen-year-old Nat falls for five different boys during her first month at college, but never openly admits her crushes - until one night she drun...
585K 24.5K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...