Shifting methods

By jewlezs

These are the instructions on the different shifting methods (I recommend reading the a/n's) p.s. I know thes... More

The Pillow Method
The Raven Method
The Heartbeat Method
Swirly Eye Method
The Mirror Method
The Staircase Method
Alice In The Wonderland Method
The Piano Method
The Ceiling Method
The Estelle Method
The I Am Method
The Sunni Method
The Cloud Method
The Elevator Method
The Sage Method
The Jade Method
The Sailor Moon Method
The Ballroom Method
The Rope Method
The TV Method
The Willow Method
The River Method
The Portal Method
The Coraline Method

The Train Method

225 1 0
By jewlezs

a/n: you need to really visualize for this method.

For this method play some train sounds (with affirmations imbedded or not it's your choice)

Get comfortable and visualize yourself at a train station waiting for the train.

When the train going to your DR arrives get on, and trick your mind to think you are actually on the train.

This, this method is good if you find it easy to trick your mind.

While visualizing yourself on a train affirm to your self that you are shifting.

Use all your senses like with the last method, what do you smell? what do you hear? what do you feel? when you are 1000% percent sure you're in your DR open your eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
73.6K 2.8K 6
Peter has a nasty habit of falling. And Tony, bless him, will catch him every. single. time. Until the day he can't.
279K 3.9K 6
This is a fully finished story, so no need to wait! It's NOT proofread. I hope you enjoy these! Y/N - your name H/C - hair color F/C - favorite col...
785K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.