Step |✔|

By btschickenandsprite

Yang Jeongin, a pansexual, opinionated excuse for a bellhop and bartender, meets many people everyday. But o... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0

2.7

169 8 1
By btschickenandsprite

✳✳✳

"Taehyun, as delightful as this is, in the interest of making good time, why don't you just tell me what you want?"

Jeongin said, as he stood next to his on-and-off again friend, Taehyun.

"Okay, so I need advice on something."

"You know, you always need advice. Use People magazine or something."

He flipped through some black shirts on the rack and Taehyun did too.

"Yeah because hearing about J.Lo and Ben's rocky relationship will answer all my questions."

"Whatever. Just let me shop in peace."

Taehyun rolled his eyes and turned to look outside of the store of the mall.

His eyes caught something and he spoke. "Ok, ok, ok. Nevermind. Hot girl at twelve o'clock."

Jeongin laughed as Taehyun fixed his hair in the glass and walked out, making a bee line towards a Sears employee.

"Finally." He grumbled and kept searching for a new shirt, to wear to dinner.

❇❇❇

Hyunjin felt odd, not because of his job but because of his friends.

"Seungmin, why the hell would Jeongin go shopping? He can't even go buy a pizza, nonetheless a full outfit."

"Not sure." He said, cleaning up his needles and ink, he just finished using.
"Han told me he isn't staying with Chan anymore. He's packing up today."

"What?"

"Yeah, something about it feels weird or some shit."

Hyunjin sighed as he placed Mafia II, in a bag for the customer.

"I understand why he feels weird by Chan needs him -- have a nice day -- you know?"

He said, waving off the customer.

"Yeah I do, but it's their situation, not ours."

Hyunjin agreed with him, and as much as he wanted to help, he knew he couldn't.

"True."

❇❇❇

Meanwhile, Changbin was about to blow a gasket. "Are you fucking with me right now?"

He said to himself, having a breakdown in his bathroom.

After finding out Renjun would be at the dinner, and Jeongin wouldn't answer his phone, stressed out was an understatement.

Damn it Gi.

Changbin thought, as he walked back out to his bed and began to think.

If Renjun came back, what would happen?

It was crystal clear that he would explain everything about Seulgi, his job and how he lost his apartment.

What else would they tell them? How would he explain Jeongin?

❇❇❇

Han dragged his second and also last suitcase to the door, as Chan watched.

He was sitting on the couch, trying to accept it all. Or at the very least understand it.

"Han, can we at least talk for a second? You haven't spoken to me at all."

Chan said, holding a small, decorative pillow to his stomach.

"No. I have things to do."

"And tell me I changed." He mumbled, catching Han's attention.

"Excuse me?" Han said, walking closer.

"You heard me." Chan said, standing up. "You're a hypocrite."

"Yeah, sure." Han said, sarcastically.

"Han, I want what? 10 minutes of your time? And you can't even do that."

Chan walked closer, glaring into Han's eyes. "Do you not remember all those nights I came over and stayed until dawn? Or when I came over to make sure you were okay?"

"I never asked you to!"

"You didn't have to!" Chan yelled, quieting him completely.

Chan ran both his hands through his hair and took a breath but didn't calm down.

"Fuck. Don't you get it, Han?"

Han was clueless. How could he not see?

"Get what?"

"Han..." Chan said, gripping him by his shoulders. "I need you right now and you can't seem to get that. And the worst part is, you don't know why I need you."

"Tell me then."

"I told you last night Han."

"No, you just k-..." Han started, then trailing off as his eyes met Chan's.

Chan then raised an eyebrow and examined Han's clearly confused expression.

"Han, I've tried everything, just to tell you. Those two days? Remember?"

Han nodded, still not breaking eye contact.

"I found myself, and I was scared of it. Scared of telling anyone. Especially you."

"Why? What could be so bad?"

"That's the thing. It's not bad." Chan looked away.

"If it isn't bad, why haven't you told me?"

Chan took in a deep breath.

1 2 3.

And let it out.

4 5 6.

"Han, I found out I'm bisexual."

He felt his hard stop, as Chan closed his eyes, trying to hide from reality. Hide from what he just told him.

Hugging him wouldn't help. It didn't help when Han's parents did it, when he came out. They treated him as if he had done something wrong.

Therefore, making it even harder to tell someone else.

"Chan, are you alright?"

Chan opened his eyes, and looked at Han. "I think so."

"Don't be afraid to tell me things that are this important to you."

"I guess I just wasn't ready, I was trying to find out if I was for so long. And I know now."

Han stared into his eyes.

"Chan, can you tell me something?"

"Sure."

"How do you know you're bisexual?"

"Because of you."

Han furrowed his brows. "What do you mean? Does that mean it's my fault?"

"Han."

"I mean, I'm sorry-..."

"HAN!" Chan yelled, making Han's pointless rambling stop.

"What?"

He leaned to his ear and spoke in a quiet whisper. "I love you."

✳✳✳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 21.5K 70
"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to withdraw." Both Mafia and the police are af...
196K 9.4K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
19K 1K 30
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...
14.3K 319 50
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thriller, Horror ° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...