0.4

✳✳✳

"Dude." Minho said, rudely bursting into Felix's office, with an anxious look on his face.

Felix sighed. As much as he "loved" these countless and unfortunately continuous meetings with him, he also wanted some alone time.

I mean, they ran a business together, had meetings together, family dinners, (which were too often to enjoy anymore), and not to mention they live so close to one another.

As his fingers viciously tapped his phone screen, trying to get the chicken out of harm's way. He was almost at a new high score and his only wish was that either Minho would shut up for a bit or simply that he never invited his presence into his office at all.

Minho closed the door, a bit too roughly for Felix's liking, and then walked over to thoughtlessly throw himself down in the chair in front of Felix's desk.

"Felix. Get off the game."

Felix scoffed but his eyes didn't move from the phone screen. "And why the hell should I?"

"Because I need your help."

"With?"

"You're not paying attention."

"Am too."

"Are not."

He couldn't help but laugh, his immature yet serious, older brother was begging him to stop playing Crossy Road so he could tell him something he already knows.

Then before Felix could egg on the situation by saying a simple, 'am too', Minho got up and nearly ripped the phone from Felix's hands causing the chicken to die in a very much expected, train accident.

"I almost got a new high score, you incompetent, piece of-..."

"I couldn't give less of a fuck." Minho, said, causing Felix to throw himself back in his own chair.

"What is it now?"

"Changbin is here."

See?

"I already know that. I'm the one who took him to his room."

Felix then leaned forward and held out his hand, awaiting Minho to place his sweet IPhone 12 back into it.

"May I have my game back now?"

Minho shook his head. "Felix, how can you be so nonchalant about everything? Mom is going to kill Bin."

"And for what?"

Minho nearly face palmed. How could his brother be so dense?

He almost wished he could be exactly like him. Carefree. Clueless.

Felix often has the habit of saying, 'I would rather be clueless and happy than aware and unhappy', and sadly he was just as clueless as he bound himself to be.

"Uhm, are you dumb?"

Felix shrugged. "I mean, it depends who you ask."