2.8

✳✳✳

"Why do you even like pizza?" Jeongin said, in disgust as he watched Taehyun eat pizza, in his kitchen.

"It's like Italian right? That's why." He laughed. "I had an Italian girlfriend once."

Jeongin felt like rolling his eyes, but he was too distracted with his new shirt to care.

"Actually it's not Italian. Most people think it is, but it only originated from Italian foods, it's not like Linguini or Spaghetti."

Taehyun swallowed the bite of pineapple pizza, he just bought at the mall after not scoring with that girl he saw.

"Isn't Linguini that guy from mario?"

Jeongin scrunched up his face and turned to him. "Luigi is from Mario, Linguini is a food."

Taehyun then laughed a realizing laugh. "Ohh, hah, that makes sense."

"So what time do you have to leave?" He asked, as Jeongin straightened his outfit.

He bought a plain black shirt, with a grey and white designed jacket, and he wore his old black jeans, and converses.

This time he actually put the necklace he loved around his neck rather than in his pocket.

"Soon, I am going to walk there, so Changbin doesn't have to come get me. I texted him right before my phone died."

Taehyun nodded. "Can I stay and binge some Thai BL?"

Jeongin turned to him. "I didn't think you liked it and also no."

Taehyun stood up. "You didn't even consider it."

"Yes I did." Jeongin said, grabbing his apartment key and his phone from the sofa. "In my mind. Now go."

Jeongin then pushed him out the door with him, and locked it behind him.

❇❇❇

Jeongin was almost to the restaurant when he felt a huge arm jerk him around.

He took out his fake air pod and saw Changbin, out of breath, looking at him.

"You okay?"

Changbin nodded and spoke after hurrying to catch his breath.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?"

"Oh, I forgot to charge it after I texted you. Sorry."

"Then why do you have two air pods in?"

Jeongin smiled and held it up. "So people don't try to approach me."

"Oh my g-..." Changbin face palmed. "Come with me."

He said and pulled him into a dark alleyway, with a garbage can and a few stray cats hiding behind old cardboard boxes.

"What are you doing?"

Changbin sighed and motioned to the building on Jeongin's left. "Renjun, my boss will be coming to this restaurant tonight, and I don't want you there."

"You can't handle your family alone."

He smiled. As much as he wanted Jeongin's major support system with him, he wasn't going to let him deal with all of his issues.