๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ เฐŒ...

By lvstriki

"At first I got invited. Then I was the one inviting" More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค; ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฏ
CHAPTER 4

๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ

313 17 29
By lvstriki

The further they walked into the house, the more people they saw. Hyejin peered around each little doorway and hallway as they came upon them, being nosy.

They seen maybe five out of seven of the guys that threw the party, bowing slightly with their heads out of courtesy. Her eyes travelled nonchalantly over each wall as they were coated a matte cream colour, with fancy and decorative white panels. She ran her finger along the jagged edges to the trimmings, following the swirly design that continued along the walls.

"Why are you stroking the walls?" A small yelp escaped from Hyejins lips as she looked to her right following the voice, she quickly shared a gaze with Yang Jungwon, another classmate.

"Why are you watching me stroke the walls?" She returned, now fully facing the guy. He scoffed at her remark while rolling his eyes away from her.

"Funny" He sneered

"Ay Jungwon, gather them around" Hyejins attention swiftly went from Jungwon to the voice echoing up the hallway by him. A guy with honey like blonde hair, gelled slightly to the side paced around the corner. He walked up to Jungwon not noticing Hyejin, placing an arm around him. His view shot forward out of slight fright of not recognising the girl standing before him. He returned a bow with a smile.

His eyes panned her figure in her flowy white dress with a corset that hugged her waist greatly. There was a silence for a moment as he stared at her, Jungwon raised an eyebrow flickering his gaze back and forth form Jay to Hyejin.

"Are you just going to stand there and gawk?" She asked slightly tilting her head, arms folded, as he didn't even manage to blink.

"Yes"

Jungwon tsked, clicking his tongue as his head shook. "Well stop it, you look stupid" He pushed Jays arm then slid it down to his wrist, pulling him along back to the main living room. Hyejins head followed them as they trailed off to the rest of the guys. "Weirdos" she whispered.

Everyone hurriedly got into a small circle sitting on the floor between each one of the large white couches placed around the living room. Hyejin followed by the three others sat aside one another crossing their legs.

There was maybe fifteen people altogether including the seven boys who sat directly fronting the four girls. There was scattered chatter with odd laughter here and then.

The loud babbling suddenly came to a halt when Sunoo rose to his feet, wine glass in one hand, fork in the other. He clanged them together aloud as everyone's heads turned upward, watching him slowly seat himself again.

"Who wants to start the game? We're playing truth or dare." He implied as everyone's heads turned and twisted towards one another awaiting for someone to raise their hand. "We'd like to start today." He bickered raising his eyebrows at each one of them.

"You go first then." The rooms attention was grabbed suddenly by May's sudden demand. She debated back and forth with the boy that he should go first since he's so eager to start the game.

He finally gave up, grunting towards her "truth" as she thought of one. Turning to the other guests for any ideas. Her posture straightened abruptly along with her eyes widening, a smile began to form on her face as both rows of her teeth shone through her lips. "If somebody tonight died in this house, what would you do?"

A smirk wiped across his face following a puff of air from his nose. He leaned back on his hands putting his head to the ceiling to think of a reply. When it came, he looked directly at May. "I'd tell them to not bleed on my floor." He said in an undertone with no expression to be seen on his face. A sarcastic gasp came from several others in the circle followed by the 6 boys laughing along to his frank answer.

>>    >>

Coming up to the final round it was Jays turn to pick someone. His eyes hovered over everyone a couple times before making his decision. "May, truth or dare?"

Her resting face soon morphed into pure disgust at his request. May and Jay despite one another and are each other's rivals. The reason is stupid actually, both of them just being petty.

They have a weird hatred towards one another because in the cafeteria Jay swooped by us and took one of Mays biscuits. She had many, but if you take Mays food you might aswell take her soul with you in your pocket. Everyone found their feud funny as their names are just one letter in difference.

She scoffed leaving her mouth open at his bravery. "Truth" she spat and he shot a sarcastic smile.

"If you could kill anybody here tonight, would you kill me?"

Her eyes squinted along with her lips puckering. Her gaze was brought onto everyone multiple times and she let out a sigh. "No"

A smirk came upon him while he slightly tilted his head followed by a puff of air leaving his nostrils. "Thanks" he muttered and she nodded awkwardly in return. "Let me get you a drink upstairs to show my appreciation." Once again another smirk comes upon him as he reaches his hand out.

"Keep your mitt to yourself, I'll walk up behind you." May shot him a grave look and stood up onto her feet taking a stretch. Jay nodded once retracting his hand back and walking up the stairs as she followed.

"Let's move onto spin the bottle." Jake suggested as he walked to grab a popped champagne bottle, placing it in the middle of the circle. Everyone stared blankly at the bottle not saying a word. "What happens when it lands on one another?" Asked one of the random guests.

"Give the other a kiss on the cheek. Ni-Ki and Jungwon aren't included in this because everyone here's older than them."Jake replied. The rooms eyes widened looking at him as if he had two heads. He ignored the stares and yelled to start the game

>>    >>    >>    >>

A couple cheek kisses later Sunoo finally decided he'd like to give it a shot, he'd been deflecting taking a turn since everyone started spinning the stupid thing.

He placed his hand on the bottle taking a deep breath in dramatically. His eyes were set onto the glass seeing his reflection, not breaking eye contact or blinking once. His tongue sat on his lower lip on concentration for something, as he watched the bottle spin endlessly.

"Oh christ!" Lia chants as the bottles top half lands facing directly up her alley. Her head dives into both of her hands for a moment while shaking her head. "I'd rather not, thanks"

He couldn't help but let out a chuckle following her words. "I'd rather not too, but I play by the rules of games," He laughed once more, eyeballing her. He got a glare off Lia however, she gave in and they left to one of the rooms.

"Where the hell are they?" Hyejin questioned. They'd been sitting down in the same circle for over half an hour waiting for them to return. Jay and May still weren't back and neither was Lia and Sunoo.

"They've been gone for years!" Chaewon exaggerated getting a few laughs out of people.

"Speak of the Devil" Hyejin said, everyone's eyes gunned towards Jay who was now coming down the stairs followed by Sunoo walking out from the hallway. They came back alone, none of the girls with them.

"Where's May and Lia?" Hyejin asked shooting them a look of confusion and she got onto her feet, cracking her back from stiffness.

Jay and Sunoo eyed each other for a short second, turning back to Hyejin. "Don't worry they're fine, you're panicking as if they're dead."

Her eyebrows furrowed to his strange way of describing her panic. She gazed behind her to Chaewon who lifted her head up and shared a look with Hyejin.

"I only asked once? But alright."

As Chaewon looked around she realised how nobody else in the circle looked one bit concerned. They just say there blankly, barely even blinking; only a swallow to be seen from their throats every few seconds as the silence passed.

"Is that blood on your shirt?" Chaewon snapped out of her own little world of analysing the guests to hear Hyejin pointing out a few red splatters along Jay's shoes.

"Good question." He grinned joining the circle once more with Sunoo, as all seven of them shared a laugh.

If only I was a decent writer I swear this book would be better lmao.

I have such a good plot but I struggle putting shit on paper 😩

Anygays hope you're enjoying the book <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
438K 11.4K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...