Repaired

Autorstwa V10l3t_wr1t3s

SBI gets transported to HermitCraft where they fix the broken bonds with the help of the hermits, but Dream h... Więcej

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
PICS :P (might use this for future pic refs)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
this is an update

Chapter 1

5.1K 115 346
Autorstwa V10l3t_wr1t3s

3rd PoV

Techno walked around the library of the stronghold.

He and Phil had found it while exploring. And upon entering, the two had decided to split up to look for the portal.

He brushed his hand along the dusty books on the bookshelf, looking around with a bored expression.

Suddenly the voices started roaring in his head

UP GO UP!

GO UP

UP

TECHNO GO UP

Techno second floor!!

UP UP UP UP

GOGOGOGOGO

STUPIDBLADE GO UP

Techno winced at the sudden noise,

'Up? What?'

Techno looks at the upper floor of the library

THERE GO

ĢO GO GO

UP UP

GO UP

GO UP

Techno rolled his eyes at the sudden demand

"Alright, alright. I'm going!"

He climbed the ladder to the second floor.

He looked around wondering what could be so important about this floor.

Walking around, he spotted a chest near the corner.

Kneeling in front of it, he opened the chest.

It was filled with loot and there was a weird looking book in the middle.

He took the oddly clean book, unlike the rest in the library.

It was a blue book that held a lavander broken nether portal in the middle and lined with gold.

'A book? This isnt ominous at all'

He placed the book next to him and grabbed the loot, which by the way was way more valuable than the usual loot.

Bzzt

'Techno? You there?'

Phil's scratchy voice called

"Yep, did you find anything?"

'Not much, i found some pretty good loot but that's about it. How are things on your end?'

"No end portal but i did find this weird book"

He picked up the book examining it.

'A book?'

"Yep, its pretty clean aswell"

'That's odd, we should head back. I'll meet you at the entrance?'

"Alright"

Bzzt

Techno stared at the book in his hand before putting it in his inventory and heading to meet up with Phil.

Time Skip

"Hallo"

Techno greeted upon seeing the blonde man standing near the opening of the cave.

Phil smiled, giving a wave.

"Hi mate, so you found a weird book?"

Techno nodded grabbing the book from his inventory and handing it to Phil

"I found it in a chest on the second floor after the voices had screeched at me"

Phil examined the book in his hands before opening it. Phil's eyes widened a bit

"Uh-"

Techno looked over to Phil in confusion who was scanning over the whole book with a confused face

"Techno, have you opened this book?"

Techno shook his head no

Phil looks at him

"It's in a different language and some parts have been highlighted"

Phil hands the book over to Techno who looked suprised when he saw foreign characters on the book.

Despite the book looking new and untouched, there were highlighted parts scattered around.

Techno let out a hum before putting the book away

"We can dig deeper later, we should head back now though"

Phil nodded and headed back to the surface.

Techno looked back to the stronghold, before heading back to the surface aswell.

TimeSkip

Techno plopped down on the couch with a thud.

Closing his eyes he let the fireplace warm him up. He looked over to the book on the table, for some reason he felt as though it was watching him.

He stared at the book for a bit before deciding to get up and walk over to it.

He took off his mask and grabbing his glasses

Sitting down, he grabbed the book and flipped through it lookind for clues on what this book is.

He flipped to the back and saw that there was actually a closed off pocket, you cant really see it but if you look hard enough you can see a small lining.

Techno makes a small hole and rips the compartment open.

He grabbed the contents inside of it which consisted of a neatly folded paper.

He placed the book aside and opened the paper.

Log #3342

I have finally acquired the blueprint for the portal. It took some time but i have finally done it.

I can finally cross over and escape this hellhole of a server. Now i am free from the bounds of the guy in green. This is it, the gateway to my getaway.

Techno looked at the paper in confusion,

' a portal to cross over? The Nether? '

Techno noticed another folded paper but this time it looked more old and crumpled.

He opened the paper and saw what looked to be a summoning circle, though it had the bold "TRANSPORTATION CIRCLE" written on the top part.

He flipped the paper over and saw a neatly written....incantation?

OPEN THE PORTAL

CROSS OVER

OPEN THE PORTAL

CROSS OVER

OPEN THE PORTAL

CROSS OVER

OPEN THE PORTAL

CROSS OVER

OPEN THE PORTAL

CROSS OVER

The voices chanted loudly giving Techno a headache.

'Why do they want me to open the portal so bad? '

Knock knock

"Techno?" Phil called

"Come in"

Phil opened the door and saw Techno holding the blueprint

"What's that?"

Phil asked walking over to the piglin hybrid

"I dunno, something about the gateway of getting away?" he shrugged

Phil grabbed the paper and inspected it, noticing how it glowed a bit.

"The voices have been telling me to 'Open the portal' and 'Cross over'" He said making qouting hand gestures.

"Huh, well from what i understand it seems like you can cross to a different server?"

The two stood ( and sat) in silence.

"So should we do it?" Phil asked

Techno looked at the ceiling in thought before shrugging

"Sure why not"

Techno grabbed his half a boar mask and headed out, Phil following behind him with the book and paper.

Time Skip

The two stood in the clearing found further away from their house.

"This should be good enough"

Techno picked up a random stick and tossed it to Phil who in return shot him a look.

"Seriously?" Phil deadpanned

"Seriously." Techno retorted

Phil playfully rolled his eyes before starting to copy the illustration onto the snow.

After Phil finished, he carefully exited the circle and gave the paper to Techno.

Techno took the paper and flipped it around.

He began to read out the incantation

"Ho taerg dna lufrewop srehctaw, evig su rouy gnisselb dna eerf su morf siht nekorb dlrow. Ediug su ot noitavlas, ew ksa siht ni noitarepsed. Dnem tahw saw nekorb dna etinu tahw saw dereves"

A beat passes

The portal glows

Techno and Phil takes a step back

The glow dissapeared.

'It didn't work'

Meanwhile

"Ok yeah but why do I have to come with?"

Tommy huffed crossing his arms as lead Wilbur to the community nether portal.

"Because you're the one who knows where it is" Wilbur replied

Tommy rolled his eyes as the two of them entered the nether

"I'm not sure if you know but me and Techno aren't really on speaking terms, he hates me"

Wilbur smirked at this.

"Oh? Are you implying that you DON'T hate him?"

Tommy stopped in his tracks, pausing before turning to Wilbur and flipping him off.

"Fuck you" he deadpanned.

"Aww don't be like that you gremlin, its gonna be like a one big happy family reunion"

Wilbur mock-cooed, Tommy immediately turning around and deciding to just get this over with. Totally because he's bored. Yep. He definetly didnt smile at the thought.

Later

"PHIIIIL!" Tommy called out for the third time

No response.

"Welp looks like no one's home, time to go-ACK-"

As Tommy turned to walk away when Wilbur yanked him by the collar choking him

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN" He whined

"Look, footprints"

Wilbur pointed at the two sets of footprints on the ground.

"It's probably them, c'mon let's go"

Wilbur let go of Tommy's collar and followed the footprints. Tommy following close behind, grumbling.

Techno let out a huff. Honestly, why did he even do this?

He stared at Phil who was trying to figure out the contents of the book after mentioning that he had studied the language before but it had been a long time ago.

T

echno adjusted his mask when he noticed two figures walking towards them, he squinted and saw that it was Tommy ( who, for some reason, isnt wearing his usual red and white tee anymore)

He grabbed his sword before realizing who was walking next to Tommy.

He nearly dropped his sword as he sucked in a breath with wide eyes.

Phil noticing Techno's sudden shift looked up at him.

"Tech-"

"Phil. Look."

Phil shot him a confused look before looking at where Techno was staring and saw Tommy who was walking behind,,

"Wilbur?"

Phil stared in disbelief as the son he loved and killed was walking towards them with a smug grin.

"Hey Phil, did ya miss me?" Wilbur grinned

Phil stared in shock, dropping the book. He carefully walked to his son, stopping a couple of feet away.

"Wil? Y-you're alive? Wha- How?? What happened?"

He turned to look at Tommy who was looking off to the side, avoiding eye contact.

"Unimportant, anyways how have you been?" Wilbur asked waving off the question.

"Unimportant? I saw you die, and now you're here. I think its not 'unimportant' Wil" Techno stepped forward

Wilbur looked at the hybrid in mock-hurt.

"Wow not even a 'how are you' to your undead twin?" Wilbur put a hand on his chest and sighed dramatically.

"I can't believe you're actually here! I-" Phil let out a breathless laugh.

"Yes, yes i am here now- um" Wilbur stared at the weird circle Tommy had wandered in on.

"What the fuck is this shit?"

Phil and Techno turned to see Tommy who was in the middle of the circle with a confused face

"You guys in a cult or something?" He raised an eyebrow at the two

"I- no. Its a long story, also don't stand in there" Techno sighed out reaching to grab Tommy, who immediately took a step back avoiding the hand.

Wilbur walked over and circled the outer rings of the circle, unlike Tommy who had immediately went to the middle of the circle.

He picked up the paper with the incantation on it and raised an eyebrow.

"Not in a cult, right" he says with a amused face.

"Get out of there, you're gonna ruin it" Techno huffed trying to grab Tommy again

"Fuck you bitch! I do what i want!" Tommy squinted his eyes at the piglin.

"Not in my property you don't"

"We're not even in your damn property! We're outside of it actually"

"Don't care, shoo"

"Don't 'shoo' me bitch! Ay- STOP THAT-"

"Stop movin- did you just try to bit me?"

"Yeah and i won't miss next time!"

Techno huffed and stared at the glaring child with a irritated expression.

"Tommy i don't have time for this" He says impatiently

"Say, what's this?"

The three of them turn to Wilbur who was holding the incantation paper in question

"It's supposed to be the incantation to open the portal or something, bit it didn't work" Phil approached his son

Wilbur stared at the paper

"Ho taerg dna lufrewop srehctaw, evig su rouy gnisselb dna eerf su morf siht nekorb dlrow. Ediug su ot noitavlas, ew ksa siht ni noitarepsed. Dnem tahw saw nekorb dna etinu tahw saw dereves"

Suddenly the paper bursts into....purple flames?

Wilbur immediately dropped the paper in suprise.

The four of them watched as the paper lands on the circle.

Then the portal glowed so bright that they had to cover their eyes.

When it had dimmed down they stared at the circle which is now tinted purple.

"That did not happen before" Techno knelt down and hovered his hand over the line feeling a slight buzz.

"Uhh Wil??"

The three of them looked at the young blonde who was staring at what seems to be the void ripping through thin air.

"Woah" Wilbur whispered

And then a shockwave immited from the hole knocking the four down.

Tommy suddenly felt as though he was gradually being pulled, panicking he reaches his hand to Wilbur who was staring at him in shock.

"WILBUR! HELP!"

It had finally registered in Wilbur's head what was happening. Scrammbling towards his brother, he reaches out to try and pull Tommy but misses by an inch

"WILBY!"

Tommy's voice rang out as he got sucked in the portal.

"NO!" Wilbur screams scrambling to his feet and rushing to the portal but was stopped by Phil grabbing his wrist.

"What are you doing!? Let me go! Tommy needs me!" Wilbur struggles under his grip, all his act have now fallen and now he's desprate to save the one he once called his home.

"Wil! It's too dangerous! You can't just rush in!" Phil tries to reason but Wilbur continues to struggle until he's finally free from his grasp.

Wilbur dives into the portal with no hesitation.

"WILBUR!" Phil rushes in after him

"WAIT PHIL- ughhh" Techno groaned before snatching the book on the ground and going after them.

[REDACTED] looks up from his book, a pissed off expression seeping in.

He slams his hands on the lecturn, standing up.

"NO! Nonononononono no no nO! THOSE FOOLS" he screams in fury.

He glares at the wall in front of him

His hand curls into a fist, knuckles whitening from how much strength he's using to curl it up.

No one can escape.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

147K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
213K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1M 58.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...