I just got Merlined~ (Merlin...

By thedickfedtothedogs

Y/n is a not-so-normal citizen of the fairytale Island, whose parents abandoned her when she was 5 years old... More

Prologue (part 1)
Prologue (part 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (part 1)
Chapter 3 (part 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
THANK YOU!!!
Epilogue
God-
Thank you!!

Chapter 10

3.1K 89 39
By thedickfedtothedogs

"Who are you? Wait no, what are you?" I asked the mirror thingy that lifted me and Merlin in the air and gripped our bodies tightly. I squirmed to get out of its grip.

"I'm the magic mirror! Hahaha" I rolled my eyes and a branch tightened around our mouths so that we couldn't say anything. It then took us to the other side of the castle from above a broken bridge. We entered a room, and there was red shoes, tied up with branches on the floor. Regina was standing by the door with an apple in her hand.

"Eat the apple, or watch them die." She said and smirked. I tried to yell, I tried to scream and tell her not to eat it, but our voices were muffled because of our sealed mouths.

"Promise to me, you'll let them go" Red said to Regina and my eyes widened. I shook my head abruptly and yelled.

"Of course, after the third bell chimes, everything will be as it used to be" Regina said, I knew she was lying. I tried to get out from the tight grip of branches around my body and sealed mouth, but failed.

"Save my papa for me" Red shoes said taking the apple and taking a bite. I yelled. But it was muffled.

"She started turning into wood and we were taken back to the nasty mirror.

"Little Y/n and Merlin sitting on a tree, not getting K-I-S-I-N-G-D! Burn, I can't spell" The branch around my mouth loosened.

"You don't have to do this. Just take the shoes and let us go!" I yelled.

"Oh, I wish. The shoes are made of pure magic apple. Once the wearer wears them, the bond is permanent."

"That's not true, she took them of at the river!" Merlin said.

"That's impossible, why would she want to help you more than she wants to be beautiful? What did you do to her. Did you cast a spell?" He exclaimed and I furrowed my brows at Regina's words from before and Red being turned into wood.

"What's going to happen to her?!" I asked the bastard.

"Oh, once she eats the apple, she will turn into a tree. The first bell, OHH nothing really happens but very dramatic. The tree bears fruit, then the second bell, ohoho Excitement amounts! The apple turns into a pair of red shoes, and when the third bell chimes, the circle of life!" He explained.

"And then what?!" Me and Merlin asked. This mirror was being a pain in the ass.

"Regina will be the most beautiful woman in the kingdom" he said happily with a smirk on his face, and I wanted nothing more than slapping it off of its disgusting.... glass, face or whatever it is.

"I don't care about her, what about snow white?!" I yelled in frustration.

"The tree withers and dies, and so does Snow white" He said with an evil grin.

"NOOOOOOO!!"

"YEEEEEESSSS" I flicked my wrist and fire started to form in my palm. I touched the branch and It's grip loosened on me. I fell on the ground. I got up and freed Merlin from the mirror's grip. He took out one of his spells and flicked his wrist, while I tired to think of something. My eyes landed on the door where we were taken to see snow white. I burnt the branches that were blocking the exit, so that there was enough space for us to go.

"Merlin! Go to the door and save her, I deal with this bastard!" I said pointing towards the open source. Just as I said that, a branch threw me towards a pillar and I landed on my back. I groaned in pain. I tried to erupt some ice, or fire, but failed because I didn't have enough strength.

"Y/n!" Merlin got thrown to. His spells fell out in front of him as he fell on some other pillar on his stomach. He tried to grab one of them but we got pulled up. We got tied up in an 'x' position. I tried to get out of the grip, but it was too tight.

Then we heard a noise of the glass shattering. I looked behind me to see the other six green dwarves, with their weapons in hand. Arthur threw his shield towards Merlin, and it cut the branches tying him up. He fell to the ground.

"Are you alright man?" Arthur asked

"I didn't know I was gonna say this, but I'm happy to be green and chubby again" I stopped a smile itching to take appearance. My branches got cut of and I was caught off guard, so I fell on my butt.

"Ow!" I exclaimed rubbing my butt. I got up and ran towards the boys. I noticed the Excalibur in Arthur's hand.

"You took out the Excalibur" I said pointing towards the said sword.

"Uh, yeah that's exactly what happened" He said and smiled nervously. Sus. But I still smiled.

"Alright, everyone, we need to distract the mirror, while Merlin will go to the other side to save red shoes on the bunny, ok?" I explained and they nodded.

"Now let's all get dwarfed" I smiled at Merlin's words. He's trying.

"8 to 1! I like those kind of odds" The mirror grinned wickedly. I smirked.

"And I like those odds even better" I said and created a fire ball, throwing it at the ground. It erupted into smoke. We heard coughing. I motioned Merlin to go.

"Smoke! Smoke!" I heard the mirror saying.

"C'mon!" With that I got pulled up.

"Merlin what are you doing?!" I yelled at him.

"You're coming with me" and that's all he said before the three bears from before came up to us.

"Wait Merlin you might need these!" one of them tossed the satchel to Merlin.

"Thanks!" He said and the first bell chimed. And the bunny began hopping. We reached the end of the bridge on our side and the bunny took a long jump. The branches almost captured us, but it went away as quick as it came. And one swift motion we landed on the other side of the bridge. The bunny was nowhere to be found. I looked down in panic, but saw him on the ground just below the bridge. He was safe. I sighed in relief snd followed after Merlin.

I looked at the window where the sun is giving its first rays of the morning. I motioned Merlin to follow me. We climbed up on the tower and cautiously took baby steps towards the window. I peeked inside the circle shaped window. The apple was there on the tree hanging, and Regina was impatiently waiting for them to turn into a pair of shoes. I had an Idea.

"Merlin give me your spells" I whispered to him.

"All of them?" He asked

"All of them" he handed me the satchel.

"What're you planning to do?" He was in his human form, so I assumed no one is looking here.

"You'll see" I flicked my wrist and blew on my palm, the mist turned into a snowflake.

I put it in his palm, and closed his fingers over the thing.

He looked at me confused, then at the snowflake. The second bell chimed. And the apples turned into a pair of shoes. I looked back at Merlin and kissed his cheek.

"Take care of Red shoes for me" I smiled at him sadly and stood in front of the window, blocking the sun. Regina looked up.

I jumped and pushed her towards the end of the bridge, taking myself with her. I looked back at the tree, and then Merlin. I smiled at them, tears brimming in our eyes.

"Y/N NO!"

I love you Merlin, always have, always will.

I looked back at Regina and we fell off the Bridge. I flicked my wrist to form ice and took out all of Merlin's spells. Gladly he had showed me how to do it before, so I knew how to use his spells. I took one in my hand and snapped to erupt a bolt of lightning, and connected it to the other one's above us. I put the ice and the connected bolt of lightning together and then there was a loud boom.

(Third person pov)

Merlin saw as the love of his life fell of the bridge. He ran towards the end of it and fell on his knees. He wanted to scream, he wanted to cry. He wanted to see his one and only love.

Y/n.

Then there was a loud boom.

"Y/N!" he yelled. Hoping for any kind of response, any sign that she's still alive, he wanted to hear her laugh, he wanted to see her e/c eyes shine in the daylight and moonlight. He wanted that gorgeous h/c hair to flow perfectly with the wind breeze. He wanted to eat her f/f and f/d with her, he wanted him and her to laugh at each other and tease each other.

He wanted to tell her how much he fell in love with her.

He felt a presence behind him. He looked back to see King White looking at him sadly and sympathetically.

"Papa?" They heard and looked at the source. There was snow white, standing happily to see her father.

"Snow?" The King said. He smiled widely.

"Oh papa!" The father and daughter hugged. Merlin wanted to smile at the scene in front of him, but he couldn't.

Snow looked at him, and then at her surroundings.

"Where's y/n?" She asked and everyone went silent.

"I'm so sorry snow. She sacrificed herself, to save us from Regina" The King sighed sadly. Snow's eyes widened as she looked behind Merlin.

"Y/n!" She said running towards Merlin. He looked behind him to see what Snow was looking at, and there was y/n, blood flowing everywhere on her body. The triplets had brought her up from the ground below on their robot. They picked her up and Merlin turned towards the wounded girl. The triplets placed the girl on Merlin's lap. Y/n's eyes slowly opened. Merlin gasped happily.

"I thought you were gone!" He said as tears started to brim in his eyes.

"I got Merlined... and I wouldn't want to change that anytime soon..." She said softly before closing her eyes, completely. Merlin hugged the girl, wanting nothing more than her to come back. He closed his eyes and sobbed silently into her shoulder. He then remembered.

The snowflake.

He reached in his pocket and took out the snowflake y/n gave him. He very much hoped this would help. He then put the snowflake in the girl's palm and closed her fingers. He had read about this spell, though he didn't believe it would work when he first read it. But now, he hoped that the spell works. He wanted to see that laughing and teasing girl he had known ever since they met. He didn't want her to be quiet. Everyone watched silently, hoping that the spell works. Yet to no avail, it didn't.

Or that's what they thought.

They all heard a light groan and their heads snapped up.

(Your pov)

I groaned from the sudden pain in my head. My eyes slowly opened as I put my hand on my head. Everything was blurr. I blinked a few times to adjust my vision. I opened my eyes fully and took in my surroundings. I was in Merlin's lap, his head down and eyes closed, as if he was crying. Behind him was Snow White along with King White.

"Merlin?" I called and his head snapped up. Looking at me. His eyes widened and he hugged me, catching me off guard.

"I thought you died!" He said, his voice barely above a whisper. I hugged him back sitting up.

"Don't ever do that again, got it?" He pulled away and shook my shoulders. He was crying. His face full of tears.

"I won't. I promise" I smiled at him.

"And now stop crying. I'm alright" I said wiping his tears away.

We locked eyes. He caressed my cheek with his thumb and I leaned in his touch. He put his other hand around my waist and pulled me in a little closer. Our faces were inches away. His breath fanning on my face.

And then it happened.

His lips locked with mine. I kissed him back without hesitation. Butterflies were floating in my stomach and my heart was beating real fast. A yellow light surrounded him and I was blinded by the light, but I didn't care. The only thing on my mind was....

Him.

Merlin.

I pulled away, but our foreheads were still touching. I opened my eyes and saw Merlin in his human form. I gasped.

"M-merlin?" I pulled away. I was blushing really, really, hard. I broke his curse?!

"O-oh.. I'm... sorry I shouldn't've-" He looked upset but I cut him off.

"N-no! Look!" I pointed towards his skin. He looked at his hands and his eyes widened. He smiled brightly and looked at me, then back at himself. He chuckled and I did the same.

"T-the curse broke!" He laughed and stood up. He picked me up as well and spun me around.

I looked in his eyes. He was so happy. His smile brought my own to my face. I chuckled as he spun me around. He stopped and hugged me. I hugged back. Everyone cheered.

"Y'know I kinda liked the short and green Merlin" I said, still not pulling away.

"But I'm still that Merlin inside" He said and I smiled. We pulled away and looked at the boys on the other side. Arthur was confused, probably about snow white.

I looked at the said girl and she was smiling at us. I walked up to her and hugged her.

"Remember snow, don't be sad if someone judges you for your appearance. You should be proud of yourself. You're beautiful just the way you are. You don't need to change for somebody else." I said and she hugged back.

"And if you ever need help" I pulled away, "the Fearless 8 will always be here to help you" I smiled and she did the same.

"Thank you y/n. You're the first friend I've ever had, that does not care about my looks." She said.

"Hey now, don't be upset about the past. They weren't true friends" I said holding her face up and squishing her cheeks. I looked at King White.

"Your Majesty" I bowed down but he held my shoulders stopping me from doing so. Instead he hugged me. My eyes widened.

"Thank you for saving my daughter" He pulled away. I smiled.

"Its my duty, your majesty" I smiled and looked back at the rest of the f7.

"Its our duty" I said making eye contact with Merlin. I blushed and looked back at the King.

"We will take our leave now" Merlin said coming up to us.

"Wait!" I said.

"I think we should let them know we won the bet" I whispered to Merlin and he nodded. I cleared my throat.

"ARTHUR, HANS, JACK COME OVER HERE!" I yelled and the triplets went on the other side of the bridge on their robot, and then came back with all of them. Even three little kids.

Wait...

I gasped.

"Where's The bunny and the three bears?!" I yelled.

"Uh... right here!" King White said.

"And we were the three bears!" The kids said.

"Oh?" I said.

"We were cursed by Regina" King White frowned.

"Ohhh.. makes sense" I shrugged.

"Anyway... let's find out who won the bet" I said.

"Then where's red shoes?" Arthur asked. I pointed at snow white.

"Oh- wait WHAT?!" He yelled and I chuckled.

"Hey that's rude Arthur!" Snow said faking hurt.

"Well whatever, just tell us who won the bet" Jack said looking at himself in the mirror.

"Ok... Snow? Who do you like?" I asked. She blushed and looked away.

"Its.... its Hans" She said and my jaw dropped to the floor. I turned to Hans and he was red like a tomato.

"I...I like you too" He said and I squealed.

I and Merlin fist bumped. And then we all turned to Arthur.

"Awww man, I will have to stay a dwarf for the rest of my life!" He frowned. I chuckled and knelt down to his height.

"No Arthur. I won't tell you to do that" He brightened up.

"BUT! You will promise me, to not judge anyone by their looks ever again" I smiled.

"Oh that's easy! I promise!" He said and flexed his muscles.

"Uhhh and stop doing that too" I said pointing at his arm.

"Oh fine" He said.

We laughed. I smiled. I wish it stays like this forever. Everyone being Happy. Merlin came up behind me and hugged me, holding me by my waist. I leaned my back and head in his chest. I felt him put his chin on my head. I smiled.

"I love you y/n"

I blushed. But I didn't hesitate to say the four words back.

"I love you too"

And that's when I knew....

"I just got Merlined."

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Hey ya'll.

Thank you for reading this book!
Don't worry I'll make a sequel. And I will post the epilogue soon!
See ya'll soon! Bye bye~

~Creepywolf~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 244 17
THIS IS NOT STOLEN I AM STILL THE ORIGINAL WRITER, GO TO @disneyp0tterhead TO SEE WHAT I AM GOING ON ABOUT. Based on the film- Red Shoes and the Sev...
17.8K 699 9
Y/n was Merlin's childhood friend. She was his favourite person in the world. But she was kidnapped when they were 12. A witch stole her from him and...
58K 1.1K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
11.3K 290 10
Daughter of red riding hood and the Big Bad Wolf, Y/n was half-human, half-wolf. She had wolf ears and canine eyes and had a wee bit of superhuman st...