Chapter 4

"Here you go, Shreya helped me draw these up last night" Red shoes said while giving 1 poster each to us.

"Wow, Shreya I never knew you could draw?" Hans said.

"Yeah. Well I don't do it that much... but yeah I can draw. And I'm pretty proud, not to brag" I said flipping my hair in sass.

"Yeah, and this drawing is amazing! As always" He said, more like acted, like a proud father and gave me a goofy grin.

"That being aside, one thing's for sure, Daddy's on the big side. Of...big. You must take after your mother!" He said I mentally facepalmed. That is not how you talk to a girl about her parents Idiot! I scolded him through my eyes. And from the look on his face, I knew that he understood what I meant.

"Oh, no I look a lot like pa- oh!" She quickly cut herself off in realization and my eyes widened.

"Yeah! My mother. Gosh we're- exactly. Twins! Hehe..." She covered it up and I sighed in relief.

"Well! We should get going, we need to find red shoes father before the sun goes down. Deploy!" Arthur said and me and Merlin got annoyed. He's such a pain in the a-

Merlin gave me a threatning look. Gawd he knows me too well.

He smirked and I glared. He started following the others but got stopped by Arthur.

"And where do you think you're going? Your and Shreya's post is right there" he said pointing towards the house.

I glared at him and he ran away smirking.

"Don't forget to take care of the big bunny!" Pino said

"I call him vicious" Noki said walking away.

"I call him woodbottom" Kio said following after his twins.

"Don't worry Merlin. We'll make sure you get kissed too! Eventually." Jack teased and I chuckled.

Merlin pouted and I chuckled at his childish acts. He looks so adorable with that pou- NO! Y/nnnnnnn-

He got back in his human form still pouting. I snickered at him and he shot daggers towards me through his eyes.
I laughed and went to the wooden cage in which the bunny was trapped. I sat down on the wooden box and saw Merlin coming here. He leaned on the wall beside the cage. And I admired his handsome face.

He looks so charming, in his dwarf And his human form! Gawd just look at those brown eyes and chocolate hair. The way it falls over his forehead and face makes him look so... tempting.

Merlin must've noticed I was staring at him because he smirked and said, "what? Can't get enough of this prince?" He teased while pointed towards himself.

"N-no I was just thinking how stupid you are. Like seriously WHO TALKS TO A GIRL ABOUT HER PARENTS LIKE THAT?!" I yelled and he flinched. He definitely did not see that coming.

"You know how dumb I am. I learned from the best anyway." He smirked.

This adorable bi-

"What did you say?" I asked in a threatning tone and it worked because he backed away raising his hands in defeat.

"U-uhh heheh, I-I'll go get some carrots. Wooo I'm starrrrvingggggg" He said and ran inside the house. I chuckled. Cute.

I looked at the bunny only to see he was smiling at me. CUTEEE.

"why the fuck are you so adorable you bunny?!" I cooed and his smile widened. WTF HOW CAN SOME WOODEN ANIMAL BE SO SICKENINGLY CUTE.

"I Wanna hugggg youuuuu" I said reaching my arms out to him and sticking my bottom lip out. He did the same. Oh god I think I'm gonna faint from his cuteness.