Prologue (part 2)

Heyyy
Enjoy ig😃❤

~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

I was chilling in my room, when someone, interrupted my chilling session.

"Oi c'mon short stack, we gotta go" Arthur popped his head in my room and said.

"Don't call me that, you excalibur addict" I rolled my eyes and jumped out of bed.

"Oh please. I would love to fight but we gotta go defeat a dragon, c'mon." And then he was gone.

I walked towards my cupboard and took out my bow and arrows, wore my boots and ran out of the door ready to kick some a-

Yeah I ain't completing that sentence.

All of them were waiting for me outside our home. I quickly ran up to them.

". Finally some action! Let's go kick some a-"

"What did I tell you about swearing, Y/n?" Merlin cut me off in a very threatening yet sweet voice.

"Oh I'm very sorry 'mom' now can we go?" I replied, throwing my arm forward gesturing to the giant dragon destroying houses on the other side of the forest. The rest of them silently chuckled but Merlin heard and sent all of us glares.

"Whatever. LET'S GO!" Merlin shouted.

"Oh god no need to scream magic boy" Arthur replied. But the boy got ignored and pouted, while we ran to where the dragon was.

(Time skip brought to you by your one and only laziness)

We defeated the dragon and went to help the captured princess.

"This is not a princess. IT'S A WITCH!!!" Arthur exclaimed, and the boys started attacking the princess. Merlin electrocuted her while I kept scolding them to not do it, and that she is a fairy princess but they chose to ignore me.

They started leaving while I went to help the princess up. She thanked me and started floating in the air. I gasped in awe. She mumbled some words that I was unable to hear, so I quickly started to catch up with the gang. When I was midway of reaching to them, they turned into adorable green dwarves.

I stifled a laugh and ran up to them.

"By the power vested in me, I curse you seven boys to become dwarves whenever someone lays eyes on you. The curse will only break when you get a kiss from the most beautiful woman in the world." The fairy princess said and flew away.

I knew what she meant by that. But I won't tell the boys.

I always try to correct them when they call the fairy princess a 'witch', but every time I do so, either I'm told to shut the fu-

Frick up, or Just get ignored. Not to mention, all seven of them went home angry, or should I say, furious that day.

So now, we have been trying to find 'the most beautiful woman', and its already been one year.

Well, looks like they will never get to know what the fairy princess, or 'witch', as called by the not-so-fearless seven now, really meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello peeps.

Idek what to say-
Yup so I hope you like the story so far. Criticism is fully welcomed.❤

Thanks for reading, Bye~