𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗧𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃�...

By Vkochii23

Somebody To Love Published:2018-12-12 Completed:2019-06-27 Words:125272 ~ Falling in love with another man d... More

♡1
♡2
♡3
♡4
♡5
♡6
♡7
♡8
♡10
♡11
♡12
♡13
♡14
♡15
♡16
♡17
♡18
♡19
♡20
♡21
♡22
♡23
♡24
♡25
♡26
♡27
♡28
29: epilogue♡
30: epilogue♡
𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

♡9

11.4K 648 1.3K
By Vkochii23

**

Jeongguk stirred his eyes open and felt his breath tingle with the bare chest in front of him. He looked up and felt the racing of his heartbeat fasten at the sight of Taehyung asleep. Jeongguk moved closer up to him, placing his nose in the man's neck, taking in his earthy scent.

Taehyung hummed in his sleep and opened his eyes, seeing Jeongguk looking up at him. Taehyung looked behind Jungkook, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Fuck." Taehyung let out and then sat up in an instant, feeling groggy and light headed. His voice was deep, husky. "I've completely forgotten I've got work," Taehyung said in a tired voice, and Jeongguk put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jeongguk looked at him mystically. "Last night was really wonderful, Taehyung," Jeongguk said softly, and Taehyung turned and looked at him. "You were amazing, I-"

"You should really get going," Taehyung stated, and Jeongguk saw him put his pants and trousers back on, ruffling his blonde hair. "Veronica could come home anytime."

Jeongguk paused for a bit and then nodded. "Yes- um- yes of course. I'll just-" Jeongguk stammered, and then looked at Taehyung, who walked across the room to grab a white shirt and put it on rather quickly.

Jeongguk got out of bed, completely naked and limping a bit, feeling his backside ache. Jeongguk saw Taehyung button it up quickly and grab a tie, and Jeongguk reached closer to him and grabbed his tie from either end.

"Let me help you," Jeongguk said, and Taehyung tensed, looking down at him. Jeongguk put his tie together, putting it on over his shirt smoothly. Jeongguk could feel Taehyung's gaze and bit his lip. "I was thinking- about last night.." Jeongguk trailed, and then put Taehyung's tie on. "Could we do it again sometime? I-I mean- not, not now, of course. I mean, that'd be idiotic. I mean maybe again if we've both got ample time, o-or-"

"Darling," Taehyung began, lifting Jeongguk's chin up. "Don't fret about the distant future. Let's worry about the current." Taehyung said, and Jeongguk hummed and watched Taehyung walk away.

Jeongguk found his clothes strewn around the room and quickly grabbed them and put them on, watching Taehyung fix his hair and put on an expensive watch and put on a suit jacket. He took a bit of water to slick his hair to the side and then looked at Jeongguk, who just had his shirt on.

"I've got to get to court, love. I'll see you later." Taehyung said, and Jeongguk put on his trousers quickly and rushed closer to him.

"Can't I come along? Never really been to a court before- i-it'd be a learning for me!" Jeongguk spoke fast, and Taehyung hummed, grabbing a briefcase from his desk and walking out of the room. "Is- is that a yes?"

"No," Taehyung said, and Jeongguk bit the inside of his cheek. He didn't mean to anger Taehyung. Maybe he should've left last night...

"A-alright," Jeongguk said, and then followed him down the stairs. "Won't you eat breakfast? I can make you some- some eggs, or-"

"Jeongguk," Taehyung said softly, and Jeongguk walked closer to him at the mention of his name. Taehyung tapped the underside of his chin. "Don't push it."

Jeongguk stilled for a few seconds and then watched Taehyung grab a coat. Jeongguk nodded, even though he knew Taehyung couldn't see. Jeongguk grabbed his coat from the hanger as well, and then saw the main door open, and Veronica stood on the other side.

"Ah, Jeongguk. You're with Taehyung. Again." Veronica stated, her hair falling down. Jeongguk tensed.

"I was j-just-" Jeongguk began, but Taehyung chuckled.

"Veronica you frighten the poor boy. He came early morning to help with my court case. It's always helpful to have another perspective on things," Taehyung smiled, and then grabbed his coat. "I'll see you later," He said, kissed her cheek, and walked out of the house.

Jeongguk put his shoes on and grabbed his coat as well. He saw Veronica giving him a calculating look, and put his coat on hurriedly to rush out of the house.

Jeongguk saw Taehyung walking to get his car, and hummed. "I'll see you later." Jeongguk voiced, and Taehyung spared him a nod. Jeongguk beamed at that and turned around to walk back home.

Jeongguk reached his small flat and opened the door with a heavy heart. It didn't feel good, it didn't feel right. He felt... wrong. No man should do this his wife. Jeongguk walked in and saw the dull living room, and then found it empty.

"Rosie?" Jeongguk called out, but she wasn't at home. Jeongguk frowned. He took his coat off, walking around the house. "Rosie?" Jeongguk called again, but then found she wasn't at home. Where could she be? She rarely ever left...

Jeongguk sighed and walked around the house, feeling idle. He'd done all his work for school, and he didn't feel like doing anything else today. Jeongguk didn't have a telly either, so there wasn't anything to watch. He'd read all the books in their house. It was too cold to walk outside.

Jeongguk walked over to his radio and turned it on. The sound of Elvis filled his ears, and Jeongguk hummed magically, taking a little spin. He felt a little intoxicated, maybe. He didn't know what it was he wanted.

But in fact, he did. He wanted to be completely naked, walking around the house and listening to Elvis and drinking cheap wine even though it was 9 am in the morning. He wanted to be untamed, felt this uncultivated intensity pulsing through his body since last night. He felt overly spontaneous.

He wanted Taehyung. Wanted Taehyung wrapping him in his arms and thrusting into him softly as perfectly as he did the night before. Taehyung felt like a liquor dancing on his tongue, taking control of each one of his senses and giving him some sort of enlightenment. Jeongguk wanted that; wanted that touch, that feel, that-

But of course, Jeongguk did none of that. He sat on the couch and reread an old book, finding what used to be thrilling rather boring now. Everything felt dreary after meeting Kim Taehyung. Everything except him.

Taehyung was magnificent. Like a divine human from another realm altogether. He was so different from anyone Jeongguk had ever met. Jeongguk would read ten books if they were about Kim Taehyung.

Jeongguk spent the next hour reading, and then whined to himself and rolled off the bed. He walked to the radio, changing the stations. He heard some trumpet music and then gasped. He knew this song. It was Marilyn Monroe- everyone knew this song.

Jeongguk began singing and then took a little twirl in his living room, feeling his hair jump up with him. "The French are glad to die for love, they delight in fighting duels~" Jeongguk sang, feeling almost a peculiar mirth from the pain in his lower back.

"But I prefer a man who lives and gives expensive jewels~" Jeongguk sang, and then giggled and skipped into his kitchen. He opened the cabinet above the stove and took out tea bags.

"A kiss on the hand may be quite continental-" Jeongguk continued and then moved to grab a teacup. "But diamonds are a girl's best friend~" Jeongguk sang ecstatically, and then turned around with a giggle, and froze.

"J-Jeongguk are you alright?" Rosie asked, eyes wide, stood in a coat outside the kitchen.

Jeongguk put the teacup down along with the teabags and gulped. "Y-yes- yes of course I'm- um- I'm fine." Jeongguk stammered and then walked past her to turn off the radio.

Rosie giggled. "Why you were singing so well," Rosie said, and Jeongguk blushed slightly.

"Where- where were you?" Jeongguk asked, looking at her, trying to rid of the thoughts he had of Taehyung.

Rosie looked down for a bit, and then looked at Jeongguk and smiled. "I thought a lot about what you said, Jeongguk. About- about how I was wasting my time and making your life harder! It's not your fault you can't pay for the both of us. It takes ages to become a lawyer, and-and you're working so hard!" Rosie said, and then took a step towards him.

"So this morning, when you didn't come back, I-I got a little frightened, if I'm honest. So I rushed down to the Nightingale Nursing School and I applied to study to become a nurse, Jeongguk."

Jeongguk paused. Rosie smiled. "Isn't that good? I won't be lazing around anymore! Plus- being a nurse, it's a wonderful profession. And the lady at the school told me I won't have to study for too long, I can start working for the smaller things in an instant." Rosie said, and Jeongguk grabbed her hands.

"Oh, Rosie. That's... that's really great. I'm so happy." Jeongguk said and leaned forward to kiss her cheek. Rosie smiled.

And at that moment Jeongguk felt terrible; absolutely terrible. Because the only thought in his mind was the fact that now he'd get more time alone with Taehyung.

*

"Good for Rosie. My mum was a nurse. Worked day and night."

"I hope she isn't doing it just for me, though," Jeongguk said, gripping onto his books tightly. He looked to his side and saw Jimin, who was leaning against the brick walls of the school, smoking a cigarette.

Jimin had black hair, big eyes, and pink cheeks. Though he may look innocent at times, Jeongguk knew he'd court as many ladies as possible and then leave them the very next day. It's something Jeongguk never understood.

"We better get to this last lecture. My stupid shift at the pub starts in two hours. I'm dreading it." Jimin grumbled, and Jeongguk and he began walking towards the class.

"I'll come to visit you again. If you let don't cut me off at 5 pints like last time."

"You can't handle your liquor-"

"I can handle my liquor-" Jeongguk snapped, and Jimin snickered, flicking his cigarette into the bin. The two walked into the class and sat down in the middle as they usually do. The college was 98% men and consisted of a few hardworking women who didn't talk much, who lecturers never let answer questions. Today, for some odd reason, there were an awful lot of women in the lecture hall.

"Who's our lecturer today?" Jeongguk asked, and a girl from the front row turned her head. "Didn't you hear? It's that charming young lawyer who wins all his cases!"

"Women go to his court cases just to watch him talk. He's fascinating." A girl giggled.

"Imagine a husband like that! Oh~ I'd simply go crazy." Another girl sighed.

Jeongguk frowned, but then saw the lecture hall doors open. His eyes widened when he saw Kim Taehyung, wearing a black suit with his blonde hair framed around his face making him look more handsome than usual.

Everyone in the room sat up a little bit or tried to look a little presentable at his entrance, while Jeongguk's eyes grew bigger. Taehyung gave lectures at colleges?

"Good morning, King's college. It's lovely to be here," Taehyung smiled, and Jeongguk saw the girl in front of him look entranced.

Taehyung looking at the students. There were many. His eyes moved around, and lastly, fell on Jungkook. Jungkook tensed, but then saw Taehyung look away as if it was nothing.

"I'm here to talk about what confidence and demeanor mean for lawyers. Many of you will go to court. Perhaps many of you won't." Taehyung spoke, hearing the silence as everyone in the large lecture hall leaned forward to listen to his deeply vibrated words. "Now, many of you probably know me. Does anyone know of the infamous case from 1957?" Taehyung asked with a little smirk, hands in his pockets.

A boy put his hand up. Taehyung gestured at him. "The case against Jerad Hunnington, for murder and assault."

"Yes, yes that one. I was 23 at the time, as old as some of you in this room. Because of the war I'd finished college earlier thus finished law school earlier. The moment I got that case, you know what my boss said to me?" Taehyung asked, and Jeongguk felt enchanted by his words but felt a pang in his stomach because everyone else probably had the same reaction.

"He said the case is a goner. Pro bono. I had to do it for company's namesake and all that crap." Taehyung snickered, and everyone giggled. "I took it. Practically no evidence, a shaky witness, and a young widow who didn't have much to say. The judge almost laughed when I walked in with the case," Taehyung said, and Jeongguk felt his hands pucker up.

"I thought to myself then. Why did I become a lawyer? Does anyone want to wonder why?" Taehyung asked, amused. Some students put their hands up.

"I-it's a lot of money," One said, and Taehyung chuckled.

"Then wouldn't we all be prostitutes? Who else?" Taehyung asked, hearing the class laugh. He pointed at a girl, who looked timid.

"Because lawyers are the advocates of justice." She spoke quietly, and Jeongguk saw Taehyung take a step towards her. He smiled, that awfully handsome smile he'd given Jeongguk when he first saw him.

"Yes. That exactly. What's your name, darling?" Taehyung asked in a hushed tone, and Jeongguk's eyes widened.

"J-Joanne," She squeaked out, blushing. Taehyung nodded at her with a smile and then turned around to walk back to the front of the class. Jeongguk saw the girl cover her face with her hands, and some of the other students look envious.

"So I went up with one paper in my hand, some muddled up notes in my head, and words scribbled onto my hand- and the moment I looked the jury in the eyes, I forgot every word on that paper. I spoke- I spoke and spoke and talked with vigor. Being a lawyer means you need to have the essence, the skill, the quality. Don't be afraid, all of you will get it sooner or later." Taehyung said, leaning against the table.

"What happened to that case, sir?" One of the girls asked.

"Good question. I won." Taehyung grinned. "He's in prison for 30 years. He let out everything on the stand when I asked him four or five questions. And for me? Well, the next day I got promoted." Taehyung chuckled, and Jeongguk heard Jimin snicker beside him.

"This man is god-damn full of himself," Jimin said, and Jeongguk looked at him. "But look how confident he is. It's clearly working. All the girls seem in love."

"Now, does anyone remember the Holden-Smith court case from 1934?" Taehyung asked, leaning against the table casually. Everyone put their hand up.

Literally everyone, except Jeongguk. He was entrapped in Taehyung's every move, every stance, every word. He couldn't believe he was here. It felt strange, seeing him like this. Felt strange. Felt like he was watching him from a third eye.

Taehyung looked around and then dropped his eyes on Jeongguk, who was the only one sitting, almost trying to hide. Jeongguk couldn't think- nothing came to mind.

"Didn't you learn this in your first year here?" Taehyung asked, and everyone nodded, wanting to answer the question, wanted to impress him. But Jeongguk got absolutely nothing in his mind, and he tried, tried his hardest to think of anything-

"You," Taehyung said, and Jeongguk saw Taehyung looking directly at him with a small knowing look. "Describe the case."

Jeongguk blushed. He looked at Taehyung strangely, as if hoping the man would let him go. Jeongguk was quiet for a while. Taehyung sighed. "I haven't got all day, y'know," Taehyung said, and the girls giggled.

Jeongguk looked down with his big eyes, toying with his fingers. "I- um- I d-don't know," Jeongguk whispered.

"Speak up," Taehyung ordered, and Jeongguk found the class looking at him, Jimin giving him an odd look because Jeongguk always knew the answers.

"I d-don't know, sir," Jeongguk said louder, and then saw Taehyung let out a dramatic sigh, tsking.

"How disappointing," Taehyung said, and Jeongguk looked at him. Taehyung looked amused. Jeongguk felt like crying.

"Who else wishes to answer?" Taehyung continued, and asked one of the other students, while Jeongguk felt stupid. Stupid because Taehyung made him feel so inferior.

After another 45 minutes, the lecture was over and safely said, almost all the people in the room were charmed by him. Jimin kept talking about how he wants to be like him in a few years. Jeongguk kept quiet.

Everyone began walking out. Jimin rushed out for he had his work at the pub. Jeongguk saw young ladies surrounding Taehyung around the desk, him chuckling at their words and making all of them blush and squirm.

"Are you married, Mr. Kim?" One girl asked, playing with the bottom of her hair.

"I am married, ladies. I apologize," Taehyung chuckled softly as if he's asked that question a lot. The girls let out sighs of despair, looking upset or crushed. Jeongguk saw the girls say their lengthy goodbyes and walk out, and Taehyung even saw him kiss one or two of their hands.

Once they were all gone, it was only Jeongguk and Taehyung left in the hall. "Y-you didn't tell me you gave lectures here."

"I didn't. It's my first time." Taehyung said, folding up a piece of paper and putting it into his pocket.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jeongguk asked, and Taehyung chuckled. "You didn't ask."

"I-It's probably because you haven't talked to me for a week. I was... hoping you'd call or write to me." Jeongguk said softly, and Taehyung walked closer to him. Jeongguk saw him walking closer and gulped, nervousness washing over him.

"A-and why'd you mock me in class like that? I-it was awfully humiliating. You needn't be so mean, you know. It- it was mean." Jeongguk stammered because Taehyung kept quiet and only walked closer. Jeongguk felt his walls breaking down. "P-plus y-you were flirting w-with all these women, a-and-"

Taehyung towered over him. He looked down at Jeongguk, having cornered him into the desk. Jeongguk looked up at him.

"Why'd you stop talking?" Taehyung asked softly, and Jeongguk looked up at him with glimmering eyes, feeling himself break.

Jeongguk dropped his books to the ground and wrap his arms around Taehyung quickly, pressing their lips together. Taehyung chuckled into his mouth, kissing him back. Jeongguk reached his hands down his shoulders and to his hands, and grabbed them and placed them on his waist.

Taehyung pulled away, and Jeongguk was breathless. "You shouldn't be so frivolous in public, Jeongguk. How thoughtless of you." Taehyung spoke, looking down at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk put his head onto Taehyung's chest, and Taehyung sighed, patting his back. "Oh, little one. What's wrong?"

"You. You're what's wrong." Jeongguk mumbled, toying with the button of Taehyung's suit jacket. "You're being unkind to me."

"I would never do such a thing," Taehyung said, and Jeongguk looked up at him, biting his bottom lip. Jeongguk leaned up, brushing their noses together and begging for a kiss. Taehyung felt Jeongguk try to press their lips together and sighed, pulling Jeongguk back from the back of his head.

"You're being childish, pretty." Taehyung tsked, and Jeongguk trailed his hand up Taehyung's shirt.

"I just-" Jeongguk began and gripped Taehyung's shirt. "Rosie's not at home much anymore. She's gotten busy with her new nursing job. You can come to my flat," Jeongguk spoke fast, fast before Taehyung could possibly dismiss him. "Come to my flat and- and we can have sex again, we can-"

"Jeongguk," Taehyung said softly, and Jeongguk continued.

"You can fuck me. I'll wear nothing but the apron. I promise. I want you to- to be inside me again." Jeongguk begged, eyes big. "Don't you want to as well?"

"I'd want nothing more," Taehyung whispered, and Jeongguk smiled. "But you realize I have a job. So do you. I'm busy, darling. I know I told you we could have sex numerous times, but I forgot. Forgot about the amount of work I have, I-" Taehyung began, and Jeongguk kissed him.

Taehyung squeezed him with his grasp, kissing him back. Taehyung pulled away, and Jeongguk brushed their noses. "I'll make you feel better, Taehyungie. Let you fuck me twice, I will." Jeongguk said, and Taehyung grinned.

"How on earth can a man resist that?" Taehyung asked, and Jeongguk giggled, feeling Taehyung kiss his cheek softly.

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.5K 102
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and tha...
105K 2.1K 26
"𝑅𝑒𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘." 𝐼𝑁 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝐶𝐻 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 �...
105K 1.9K 45
A collection of skz x fem!reader oneshots and imagines I've written for our precious boys. Everything posted here can also be found on my Instagram...
23.1K 785 15
Your soul is entangled with mine until infinity.