Mad Love || Anakin Skywalker...

By and-the-children-too

(Modern AU - Mafia - Psychotic) "He lifted his chin slightly and his eyes gazed into mine with assertion. I t... More

π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπšπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™²πšŠπšœπšβ™‘οΈŽ
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™ΌπšŠπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟷-π™½πš˜πš π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπšπš•πš’
𝟸-π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟹-𝙸'πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš˜πšœπšœ
𝟺-πš‚πš‘πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™²πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš
𝟻-π™·πš˜πš  πšƒπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
𝟼-𝙰 π™³πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πš˜πšžπšœ πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš•
𝟽-πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πšπš’πš—πš
𝟾-π™Όπš’ π™°πš•πš’πš‹πš’
𝟿-π™²πš˜πšπšŽ πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ
𝟷𝟢-𝙰 π™³πšŽπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›
𝟷𝟷-𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš— πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™ΌπšŽ
𝟷𝟸-πš„πš—πš πšŽπš•πš•
𝟷𝟹-π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
𝟷𝟺-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš π™½πšŽπš 
𝟷𝟻-π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŽβ€’
𝟷𝟼-π™°πš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟽-π™Ίπš’πšœπšœ πš’πš π™±πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›β€’
𝟷𝟾-πš„πš—πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™±πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—
𝟸𝟷-π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™Ύπš—πšŽβ€’
𝟸𝟸-π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—
𝟸𝟹-𝙸 π™½πšŽπšŽπš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπš•πš™
𝟸𝟺-π™»πš’πšŠπš›
𝟸𝟻-πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟸𝟼-πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›
𝟸𝟽-π™½πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš
𝟸𝟾-π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ π™²πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟸𝟿-𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝟹𝟢-π™Ύπšžπšπš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš
𝟹𝟷-π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ π™Έπš— π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟹𝟸-π™½πšŽπš  π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟹-πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟺-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš› π™ΌπšŠπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟹𝟻-π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ
𝟹𝟼-π™Άπš˜πš˜πš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, π™±πšŠπš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš†πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ π™½πšŽπš πšœ
𝟹𝟽 - π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟾 - π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟹𝟿-𝙰 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ
𝟺𝟢-π™°πšŠπš’πš•πšŠ πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŠ
𝟺𝟷-π™Άπš’πš›πš• π™²πš˜πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟸-π™Όπš’πš—πšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟹-π™Όπš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš
𝟺𝟺-π™°πš— π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟻 - π™Όπš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš†πš˜πš–πšŠπš—
𝟺𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟽 - πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟾 - πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš›
𝟺𝟿 - 𝙰 π™±πšŠπšŒπš”-πšžπš™ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—
𝟻𝟢 - π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— π™Όπš’πš—πšžπšπšŽπšœ
𝟻𝟷 - π™³πšŽπšŠπš πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ - π™΅πš›πšŠπšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπš πš‚πšŠπš—πš’πšπš’

𝟸𝟢-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•

12.6K 432 666
By and-the-children-too

2.9k words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
After making a small stop at my office so I wasn't carrying around a tire iron; I rode the elevator to the fifth floor. I began impatiently tapping my foot as I waited for the doors to open at my forbidden destination.

I had so many things I wanted to talk to him about; and not just my theory about the shock therapy either, but about his little gang showing up at the hospital and other places I've been at as well. Because now that I think of it, I'm almost positive it was Maul that I saw at the grocery store the other day. I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me from lack of sleep, but now I'm not so sure.

And Piett just happens to drive down the same secluded road as me? I don't think so, I'm not one who believes in coincidences like that. Then there's the matter of the fact that he knew where I worked without me even mentioning it.

Were they around to keep an eye on me? And if so, why?

Also, were they involved in Jackson's shooting? Did he order them to kill him because of me? Is that why they were there, to finish the job?

Im not even entirely sure how I feel about that if it is true. Jackson is a shitty person, yes, but I never wished for him to die. Yet at the same time, a darker part of my mind is thinking that death is deserved.. I don't know, I'm getting a headache now with all these theories and questions circling my mind.

The red digital number inside of the elevator landed on the five, signaling my arrival. But before the doors even opened, my ears were preluded by the heart wrenching sound of someone screaming and shouting copiously.

Normally hearing something like that in the middle of the night wouldn't phase me; unhinged bellowing was something I was used to in this place. But I felt a heavy feeling in my heart when I heard this person screaming, because despite the voice being hard to understand, I did recognize it.

The elevator doors opened painfully slow, and I practically squeezed through them so I could get out into the hallway quicker; I was too impatient to wait. I glanced down the empty walkway where I could still hear Anakin yelling; only this time, without the muffling of the elevator doors, he was a bit easier to understand, "Where is she—I'll fucking kill you all!"

His words confused me, and I was surprised at the hostility of his tone.. Usually—even when kills—he's calm, and I know this because I've seen him kill.. twice. So something must have really gotten to him for him to act this way, and I was almost scared to find out what.

I took this opportunity when there wasn't a guard present to rush to Anakin's door and quickly scan my card. I pulled it open; not caring how loud it creaked since it was hard to hear anything else anyway besides Anakin's shouts, and I got inside.

He stopped yelling the second I entered the room, and I gently closed the door as I always did before facing him. I immediately froze when my eyes locked with his rage-filled gaze.

It wasn't the intensity of his stare that stunned me; it was his appearance. He was sitting on his bed wearing a straightjacket, and his ankles were locked to the metal railings on the bedframe. He was chained down like an animal.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked, eyeing his appearance with an uneasy feeling as I got closer to him.

"What-" He was looking at me like he'd just seen a ghost, "I thought you were—where were-" He could hardly finish a sentence as he stumbled over his words; observing me with relief varied with confusion and anger.

I stepped closer to him with furrowed brows and placed my hand on his cheek when I reached him; feeling like I should be comforting him, "Are you okay?" I glanced down to the attire he was wearing. I didn't like seeing him in this condition; it made me feel sick, "Why are you wearing-"

"What the fuck were you doing there?" He snapped through gritted teeth as he cut me off; making me remove my hand and almost take a step back in surprise at his malicious tone, "I thought I told you to keep your nose out of it, do you not understand what could happen to you?" He continued scolded me, and I was staring at him dumbfounded; wondering what on earth he was talking about, "You promised me you would let it go!"

With narrowed eyes, I snapped back, "I'm going to say this to you one time Anakin; don't ever talk to me like that again," I've been belittled enough in my life and I'm not going to allow him to do the same. He straightened his posture, and eyed me with slight astonishment; like he didn't expect me to match his energy, "And second, what the hell are you even talking about? I haven't done anything, I barely got here five minutes ago." I can't think of a single thing I did in that time that could have earned me this reaction from him. And we were obviously on good terms when I last saw him so I'm really confused right now.

"Five minutes ago?" He knitted his brows together in confusion, "But I-" He broke eye contact with me and glanced down to the floor in thought, "Was I dreaming?" He whispered low to himself, in a tone filled with uncertainty.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was dreaming whatever he's accusing me of, some medications given to these patients can tangle their imaginative minds with reality. Especially sedatives, which I'm guessing has been used on him recently seeing as I doubt he would've been compliant when placed in this attire.

I sighed as I sat down next to him and placed my finger under his chin; lifting his gaze to meet mine, "You probably were," I assured him, and I planned to ask him what it was about, but I had a few other pressing matters on my mind that I wanted to get to first, "Now can you please tell me what's going on." I pleaded, "Why are you like, this?" I removed my hand from his chin and gestured to the straightjacket.

I took in his appearance now that I was closer, and I could see the familiar purple bags resting underneath his bloodshot eyes. He looked exhausted, despite his mini rampage I heard when I arrived.

"I attacked another patient," He responded bluntly, while using his feet to help push his back against the wall. The chains connected to his ankles scraped against the metal railing of his bed-frame.

His response didn't surprise me, but I was curious as to what this patient did to deserve to be on the receiving end of his wrath, "Why?" I tilted my head as I asked.

He smiled weakly, his tired eyes staying on mine, but I could see them begging to be closed, "Are we in a session?"

"Well I do have a lot of questions." I smiled back as I scooted closer to him so our thighs were touching side-by-side, and my back was pressing against the wall just as his was.

He sighed quietly; leaning his head on the wall, "He said some things that he shouldn't have said. So I shut him up, permanently."

My eyes slightly widened, "Oh, you killed him?"

When he said attacked, I assumed the other person was alive, but once again; I can't say I'm surprised. It's disturbing how unfazed I've become from his confessions.

He chuckled as he rotated his head to look at me while still keeping it resting on the cement wall, "With a plastic spoon." He smiled like he was proud.

I know I probably shouldn't have, but I smiled back. What is this man doing to me? "I have to say, I didn't take you seriously when you told me you could kill with a spoon; but you've certainly proved me wrong."

He chuckled again, and turned his head back to look forward; that's when I saw it. Hidden behind his sandy blonde hair that faintly showed when it swayed with his movements; a red mark resembling the one he had previously, "What other questions did you have for me? Or did you really just come because you missed me."

"I always miss you, but tell me where you got this," I gently moved his hair away from the spot so I could see it more clearly.

He sighed heavily and dropped his head down; annoyed by my topic choice, "(y/n) I thought I said-"

"He's using shock therapy on you isn't he?" I cut him off quietly, and he remained silent; although it was his silence that gave me the answer. My heart dropped into my stomach now that I knew for a fact that this man next to me, this angel, has been enduring agonizing torture; torture he didn't deserve it, "Anakin I can go to the police and get him-"

"No." He snapped his head up quickly, his eyes filled with anger once more, "I told you to stay out of it, for your own protection; so please leave it alone and don't make it known that you know." He demanded in strictly.

I raised my hand again and gently caressed the mark, "Why?" I asked confused, "What he's doing is wrong; he's hurting you and I want to help make it stop."

He stayed quiet for a moment; his eyes scanning me and his demeanor softening as I gave him this small amount of affection. "There is no stopping him sweetheart, and you can't go to the authorities," He spoke with a low sigh, "No one can really be trusted in this world; you need to remember that if you plan to survive it."

I exhaled heavily feeling a hopeless tightening in my chest. I was feeling lost on what to do, but I didn't want to leave him to continuously suffer. Fuck how I wish my theory wasn't right.

"I had hoped that my theory was wrong, that someone like Kenobi couldn't be this cruel." I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them; resting my head atop, "Nothing in this life is turning out how I expected it to." I landed my dream job, turns out my own boss is as unhinged as most of the patients; I ended up falling for a patient and not a normal one either, but the Anakin Skywalker; and the man I'm engaged to, the one I thought was a gift from god turned out to be a demon in disguise.

"And nothing ever will," Anakin responded and I felt him scoot closer to me, "You know, you may not be able to go to the authorities, but there is something else you can do for me."

I lifted my head from my knees, and met his determined eyes, "What?"

He smiled softly, "You want to help me right?"

"Of course I do." I nodded.

"Then get me out of here." He uttered, leaning closer to me so our faces were inches apart.

"You-you want me to break you out?" I questioned; swallowing nervously at his unlawful request.

He nodded slowly, his eyes drifting to my lips, "Yes, help me leave this place, it's only me he's torturing; he has some vendetta against me. I'm not safe here anymore sweetheart."

Suddenly, I was feeling selfish, "But what if I don't ever see you again?" The thought of him gone devastated me, but then at least he wouldn't be in pain..

His smile grew, "You can come with me," I saw his hands move under the straightjacket and I knew he wanted to hold me, "You said it yourself, nothing in your life is turning out how you expected. So to hell with it, leave it all behind and come with me."

I took a few moments to think about it, to think back on my life of where I wanted to be versus where I am now. Then I took a peak into the future that I wanted, the one that used to hold Jackson, children, and me being the one to run this institution.

But now all I see is him. No institution, no Jackson, not even any children; just him. Like he was all that I believed I needed to feel fulfilled in this life.

So I already knew what my answer was going to be, but I wasn't going to give it to him so easily, I still had things I needed to know, "I'll do it. But only if you answer my next few questions honestly." Furrowing his brows, he nudged his forward gesturing for me to continue, "Did you order your gang to kill Jackson?"

"Yes." He responded nonchalantly with a nod.

I knew it, "Why?" I questioned, even though I pretty much had an idea why.

He chuckled with a head shake, "My love, that should be obvious; he hurt you." He gestured to the neck wound that was finally healing, but it was a little purple in some places.

"Call it off." I demanded. If I'm going with Anakin, I didn't see a point in killing Jackson. I won't even be around him anymore to endure his abuse, he will no longer be my problem.

"Nope." He popped the 'p' and proceeded to smile.

"Anakin." I spoke his name sternly, "Please call it off, I don't need you fighting my battles for me."

He rolled his eyes with a sigh, "Okay, fine I'll call it off. But only this one time will I allow you to dictate my choices."

"Thank you," I smiled victoriously, "Next question; why do you have your gang following me? And before you try denying it, I'm not stupid, I know when I'm being followed. They suck at hiding it."

"Morons," He mumbled to himself with another eye roll, "They're there to watch over you, to protect you."

I furrowed my brows, "Protect me from what?"

"Anything sweetheart, I already told you it's a cruel world. Did you or did you not get attacked in a hospital parking lot?" He asked rhetorically.

Of course he knew about that, they probably told him not long after it happened.

"Call that off too." I didn't like the idea of constantly being followed.

He shook his head, "No, that's not negotiable, move on to the next question."

I wanted to put up a fight, but the strong look in his eyes told me that I would lose it, "Fine, where's your rose tattoo?"

He smiled, "You're just a little detective aren't you?" He tilted his head as he eyed me up and down with slight pride, "It's on my ass."

"What?" I asked surprised

He chuckled, "I'm fucking with you," He turned his body so his back was facing me, "It's on the back of my neck."

I lifted his slightly long hair, and there it was. It matched Maul's and Piett's perfectly, with only one small difference. There was a date going along the stem of the rose, but only the day and month, no year, "What's November fifteenth?"

"The day I killed my adopted parents," He informed me as I dropped his hair back down, and he turned his body to face me again, "Now can you save any other questions for a later time and kiss me?" He smirked as his eyes lowered down to my lips where they lingered, "I've been dying to since you came through that door."

My heart thudded in my chest, and my body reacted to his request before my brain did. I leaned forward and kissed him, bringing my hands up to roam them through his hair; enjoying this bliss-filled moment, "Anakin," I momentarily broke away from the kiss, and gazed into his eyes; wanting to speak what has been on my mind for days, "I lov-"

"Don't," He whispered, placing a kiss on my lips to stop the words from leaving my mouth, "Don't let those words be tainted by the walls of this place, tell me when we're both free."

I smiled with a nod, "Okay, but know that I do."

He glanced down towards my lips for a moment before looking back up, "I know sweetheart." He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips once more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted myself up so I could straddle him as I got lost in the embrace. I wanted him to hold me back, but this jacket restricted us, this whole place restricted us.

But this kiss sealed our deal; I was going to him out of here, and I planned to run with him. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified of what the future holds, but this man.. he's worth it.

༻✦༺
Hope you liked it ♥️
༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 16.8K 46
Concealed under the obsidian gloominess of the daunting artificial powder, the pseudo hideous appearance hurled upon her and the spurious ugliness sh...
154K 1.6K 37
Just a few One shots :P I know the title says Star Wars Imagines but as time passed I settled on just writing Anakin/ Vader or better said Hayden im...
376 21 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
174 7 9
My butterfly. Watching you bask in the sun was like watching angels descend from heaven. The way your skin glowed like a river of chocolate gold. The...