Eren's Older Sister (Levi x R...

By figure_skating

At the age of 10, (Y/N) left to train and become a scout. At that time, Eren was only a year old. Three years... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:The fall of Wall Maria
Chapter 2: Back at HQ
Chapter 3: Trost's fall Pt. 1
Chapter 4: Trost's fall Pt. 2
Chapter 5: Visiting the Cell
Chapter 6: The Trial
Chapter 7: The old abandoned HQ & The titan incident
Chapter 8: Newbies!!!
Explanations
Happy Pride Month!!!!
Funny Situation
Happy Birthday!!!
Hey Y'all!!!
News!!!
1st of July
4th of July

Author's Note

412 6 1
By figure_skating

Hey my dear readers!!!

I'm starting to get out of imagination for this book! Don't you guys worry I'm not discontinuing this book it's only on hold until I get enough imagination to write new chapters!!!

For those of you who love Yuri! On Ice, I started writing a fanfic on it! Just a little heads up, the fanfic will be filled with some real life experiences of mine as a figure skater. I will be drawing the OC as she is based off of well yours truly, me. Please don't hate since I'll be making this fanfic a Viktor x OC. I will be posting some chapters in the near future.

I just need some opinions first:
- What kind of programs (Free & Short) do you want the OC to perform (intense, slow, depressing, ...)
- What do you guys want me to include from personal experience

These opinions will help me a bunch to write the story. I might also draw my own dress/one piece designs if I don't use the dresses/one pieces that I already own.

Also I'm writing chapters when my insomnia acts up as it usually is also when I have the most imagination and ideas. I'm actually also in the process of getting my coaching license (cause let me tell you that being a figure skating coach pays very well. I literally pay my coach 35$/hour some charge even more depending on their level) so if any of you want some tips you guys know who to ask!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 46.7K 43
What happens when the scouts run into a titan that has extra odd behaviour? And what happens when this very same odd titan starts listening to the or...
17K 358 26
(Y/n) lived outside the walls all her life. One day She meets a little man named Levi and he invited her to join the scout regiment. A certain titan...
11.4K 386 32
This is my last Fan Fic using AOT Characters --------------------------------------------------- Eren Jeager (16) is a Smart Student who attends High...
757K 19.4K 38
This story is about the life Levi and (Y/n) have from when they were kids raised by Kenny to when they were reunited as members of the survey corps...