Let's go mad!{Haikyuu x Wonde...

Galing kay Bloody_Kori

❥Haikyuu x Reader Wonderland Au❥ ❦ "I... Higit pa

★𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘 1★
★𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘 2★
𑁍1
𑁍2
𑁍4
𑁍5

𑁍3

28 1 0
Galing kay Bloody_Kori

Wonderland

"Young lady...Are you alright..?"

I slowly looked up to meet a pair of beautiful grey eyes. Her black hair laid comfortably over her shoulder. She wore a blue dress with butterflies as a design. It had a v-neck design that hugged her chest comfortably. The transparent, light blue sleeves. Small blue flowers covered over those. She had see through tights with thin thorns running up them disappearing under her dress, and sky blue heels that made her look like she belonged in the sky. Her eyes were full of worry as she crouched next to my floating body. Her hair sliding forward slightly, though she moved it back behind her ear. Seeing her eyes through her glasses reminded me oddly of someone...dunno who though. She waved her hand in front of my face, making me realize I've been staring at her this entire time.

"I asked if you were alright."

I looked to the ground to find myself still floating. I looked over myself to find I was entangled in vines. My arms were out stretched, and vines held me up by my wrist. There were vines attached to my ankles, thighs, waist, breast, and one loosely around my neck.

Kinky~

After my occasional shiver from the odd feeling of someone being near me, I started to struggle around. My eyes were widened in anxiety as the vines tightened slightly.The girl noticed and giggled softly before standing up, holding her hands behind her back.

"It's okay, calm down. There's no need to struggle so much. They won't hurt you."

I looked back up at her frantically, and watched as she waved her hand up. I was slowly placed down on my feet, and the vines started to slip away from my body. I watched them float back into the hedges around us. Looked as if we were in a maze. After they vanished completely, I dusted off my outfit, then looked at the female who stood there silently. We stared at each other for a moment. Gazing into each other's eyes. I stared into her grey ones, she stared into my grey ones.

...Then I turned around and ran. Where? I don't freaking no, I just ran. Some girl in the middle of a maze who can control plants? Hell no.

Big Brother told me not to do drugs, did I do drugs? Is this the effect of drugs?! Am I high?!?

I mumbled to myself curses of frustration toward the new surroundings as I made twist and turns through the odd maze. Trying to figure out my next move while also looking for a way out. The deeper I got, the more I lost my bearings. It was throwing me off entirely. Damn my sense of direction.

"What do I do, what do I do...Wait...WHERE AM I?!?"

It hit me fully just how new this place was. I came to a stop, looking around at the unfamiliar place. My eyes gazing over the green that surrounded me. I was starting to hate this irritating color with how much it surrounded me. But, as I looked around, the color was more and more unfamiliar.

This isn't the forest...not my forest...so where am I...

"Would you like some water? You seem out of breath."

I yelped out jumping away from her. The girl from before was right next to me, carefully holding a cup in her hands. But this time, she was flying. Gorgeous, transparent wings were fluttering gently on her back, as she hovered over the ground next to me. I stared wide eyed at her, trembling gently.

Oh HELL no...

I started to breathe heavily as I stepped back getting ready to run once again. Apparently she notice that too. She landed onto the ground and smiled holding out a cup of water to me. Or what I think is water. It's Pink.

It's fricking...pink...

"Here. You should drink this now, you might faint.."

I took the cup and looked into it. My eyes flowing with suspicion.I smelled it, a sweet scent floating into my nose. I inched toward it and dipped my tongue in. Letting the taste sink into my tongue, I slightly relaxed.

Water...

Wait water??

If it's poisoned then I guess this is goodbye world.

You are so dramatic~

I growled at the shiver that once again ran down my spine. I shook off the feeling and looked back down at the cup. I sighed and drank the entire cup quickly, gulping down each drop, almost desperately. I hadn't had anything to drink in awhile, I needed this. I sighed out when I finished. I looked back over to the woman, who was watching me curiously. As creepy as it seemed, she was really pretty. Like...really really pretty...like woman if I were gay I would be on my knees pretty...

"Um...who are you..?"

"Well...I was gonna tell you before you ran away from me."

She smiled at me in a teasing manner laughing slightly at the embarrassed expression I made. I pout before turning away from the woman, furrowing my brows together. I mumbled a response keeping my gaze to the ground.

"Sorry..."

She laughed once again and stepped closer, causing me to step back. She tried moving closer, though I kept the distance between us. She's still a stranger, and quite frankly I'm not comfortable in this situation. She stopped walking and sighed gently. A gentle smile crossing her face.

"I'm the Garden Fairy. You can call me Kiyoko."

She looked at me, my tense body was evident. It was clear I was scared, nervous, slightly irritated. I am this close to a nervous breakdown and I didn't know what to do about it.

She smiled at me gently and decided to keep a distance from me. She took a step away. Seemed like a good idea to stay back.

I gulped and looked back at Kiyoko, my voice was a lot smaller than before. Close to the sound of a whisper.

"Where...am I...?"

She brightened up at the question and outstretched her arms. The grass hedges around us fell, showing a large variation of flowers, plants, and vegetation. All types of shapes and colors invaded my vision, as the once before maze was now the vast area of plants. Some of which I've never seen before. It was...wonderful.

"This, My dear! Is the Garden of Wonder! The heart of Wonderland!"

My eyes snapped back to hers at the familiar name. The name man bun had said before disappearing on me. I squinted my eyes, echoing their words once more.

"Wonderland...?"

"Yes!"

"...What's Wonderland...?"

We stared blankly at each other. Then she started laughing. I squinted my eyes in confusion, wondering why she found it funny for me to ask such a thing.

"What's Wonderland?! Surely you must be joking! Well you're IN Wonderland. It's all around you, Silly. What are you, new here? Hehe!"

I began to frown. Embarrassment and frustration growing onto my features. I clenched my hands around the cup tightly.

"Yeah I am! I don't even know how I got here!! I don't want to be in Wonderland!! I wanna go home! Take me back home!"

She stopped laughing before looking at me once again. She looked over me and her eyes widened. She was surprised at my answer it seemed.

"You...you're not from...Wonderland..?"

"No!"

She stared at me silent. I stared back, my arms crossed over my chest. Her face began to glow in excitement as she flew toward me placing her hands on my shoulders.

"How interesting! A new comer?! Wow it's been so long since newcomers came here! How'd you get here? Oh what's your name?! Do you know what snow is?! What does snow look like? Is it pretty?!"

I blinked twice in surprise, her words were spoken at a quick pace. Throwing question after question in my direction.

I'm scared...

Stupid rabbit man throwing me through a hole...stupid...stupid rabbit...

"STUPID RABBIT MAN! That prick got me into this mess!!"

Kiyoko went silent and tilted her head, giving me a questionable gaze. Repeating me in a softer tone.

"Stupid Rabbit Man...?"

I reached into my pocket and handed her the card. I was grumbling curses and threats of what I would do when I got my hands on him.

He won't be kidnapping anyone through a tree door after I'm done with him.

Kiyoko read over the card and smiled once again, giggling in my direction.

"Oh that Stupid Rabbit Man. His name is Asahi...

He's the White Rabbit. I actually just saw him not too long ago..."

A rabbit...

He's a...Rabbit...

God no more...

I just wanna go home...

Kita....

Why'd you leave me...

Where did the doors go..?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
146K 4.8K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x